Winvesto - Financing & Investments (Ambrogio Troia)

Does this mean that Winvesto officially denies that the files Fxgoldfinger posted links to are real?

Dear Pharao

1. The first two account statements which fxgoldfinger and aya-kara published in this thread are real excerpts. However, the respective clients did not publish anything. Somebody who had access to Winvesto's files (i.e. an employee or technical support for the MAM system; still under investigation) stole the information. Therefore, we have reason to believe that aya-kara and fxgoldfinger are one person.

2. "aya-kara's" account statement does not fully reflect Winvesto's trading strategy as the respective account is being managed by the client himself with consulting by Winvesto.

3. "fxgoldfinger's" account statement refers to a test account with a small balance of around EUR 500.-. It was planned to test Winvesto's so called "Proton" system on that account. Probably the same persons which stole the above mentioned information logged in to the accounts and traded them down manually. These events are currently under investigation by Swiss police.

4. The account and the respective "Winvesto" statements posted under "myfxbook" are false. Winvesto has never created an account with myfxbook or other similar fx-forums. I've already managed once to have false entries deleted by the admins of myfxbook and other forums. Obviously somebody makes fun out of creating false accounts and posting false information.

I hope this information is useful to the members of this forum.

As Winvesto is convinced of the quality of its services and products, Winvesto offers to anybody who is interested a free testperiod for the several products of Winvesto. Please contact me under "georg-j.wohl@advokatur-wohl.ch" to get more information about this opportunity and the respective terms and conditions.

Best regards

Georg J. Wohl
Attorney-at-Law, LL.M.

Back