Romance Scam World Coin Limited Scam (www.worldcoinfx.net)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Yes
I’ve sent them an email about it and will be waiting for their reply.

Tried to call one of the MQ branches in Singapore, and said that they are software developer. They aren’t engaging to any transactions between the broker and trader. I’ve asked them where to file a legal case and they referred me to local authority only.
Also, they said that they are not providing any services related to complaints against broker.

Hi!

The scammer Zhao had sent a message..
PFA.

Attachments

• 421F6FFA-C843-4409-99DC-2D695631718F.png
    421F6FFA-C843-4409-99DC-2D695631718F.png
    885.2 KB · Views: 11
DO NOT sign the release letter yet.
Hello!
Yes I wont sign it.
What he sent me was his investment money in Metatrader 5. He claimed that it was blocked few days back because he referred me to Metatrader5.
Now he has sent me the wire transfer copy to his wallet. though he never sent me the screenshot of his Metatrader 5.
I doubt it is legit /valid.

Hello!
Yes I wont sign it.
What he sent me was his investment money in Metatrader 5. He claimed that it was blocked few days back because he referred me to Metatrader5.
Now he has sent me the wire transfer copy to his wallet. though he never sent me the screenshot of his Metatrader 5.
I doubt it is legit /valid.
I agree it's a fake screen shot. Send a screen shot to them with your original balance. The MT balance that includes your balance before they drained your account. DO NOT send a screen shot with the negative balance.

I agree it's a fake screen shot. Send a screen shot to them with your original balance. The MT balance that includes your balance before they drained your account. DO NOT send a screen shot with the negative balance.
Will reply to worldcoin with my previous copy of my account.

Back