BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

josegarcia1006,
Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 30, 2018,

Very good broker

I have used this broker for few months now.

I’m very happy with them. When I request withdraw I have the money in my account within an hour after the request. Of course they are in the same country that I am.

Spreads are good and their customer service is good as well.

To sum up, I recommend this broker to everyone.
Chemazo,
Sep 17, 2018,

Amazing broker

This broker is exceptional. By far the best one I´ve worked with so far, Very competitive spreads and amazing customer service. Definitelly worth a try
Kev Johnson,
New Zealand,
Sep 6, 2018,

If you’re looking for a great Broker look no further than Blueberry Markets. Great competitive spreads and no commissions on top.
I found it very easy to set up my live account and hassle free.
I’ve been trading with them since May and had no problems what’s so ever.
When I’ve needed to get in touch, support has been tremendous. Have even had a few calls and emails from their Sales Manager Ben Clay just to see how things were going. Great !
Would highly Blueberry Markets.
Hello Kev,

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. We truly strive to make sure we are putting our clients first. As always, let us know if you need anything!

T.,
Singapore,
Sep 4, 2018,

Bad fills markup on spreads and swaps

Trades that are above 1 lot are NEVER filled at SL prices, slips can and WILL vary from 0.8-1.3 pips, and will only get worse. there is markup on spreads and phantom pricing all over the place. Stick to big brokers if you want decent fills. rubbish experience overall
Hi T,

Gosh, I’m sorry you had such a bad experience. This is the worst review we’ve ever received and I’m disappointed you didn’t approach us directly to get your issue resolved.

After searching through our list of Singaporean clients, I'm having trouble finding any account that might have been affected in the way you’ve described, so I would very much appreciate if you can contact me directly on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com so we can get to the bottom of it.

If there was an issue with our liquidity I’m happy to compensate you accordingly. I assure you we access the same liquidity as the largest industry players and have many clients executing trades of 1 > 20 lots without slippage issues.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
FX 4 Life,
Nelson, New Zealand,
Sep 3, 2018,

Recommended

Very pleased with Blueberry - professional, great support and service, competitive tight spreads and commissions, very good client portal, easy navigation and use.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate the support!

Libby Lonigro,
Aug 29, 2018,

Can't go wrong with Blueberry Markets

This broker is one of many brokers I have been involved with since trading 7 years ago and I am very pleased with their follow up by my Account Manager, Tim and customer service. It's a great broker and I highly recommend.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Libby thank you so much for your kind words! As always, do let us know if you need anything at all.

Kind Regards

Shepard,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Aug 17, 2018,

Great broker really.

Hey all.

Truly a great broker. Two Good account to choose from and low min deposit with low spread. (No commission and low commission on account types. Which is great).
Trade off MT4 and comes with add -ons.
The blueberry market team have really step up above and have such good support and build relationships.

Registration was really smooth and efficient and they have got a good procedure that doesn't take weeks and weeks. But it is legitimate.

They also have signal channel on telegram
Really over all I've only been happy and I'd def recommend them to everyone from pros to beginners.

Thanks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Shepard your comments are amazing! Thank you so much for the great input and positive feedback. We are very glad to hear you have had such a great experience.

richie513,
Sunshine Coast, Australia,
Aug 15, 2018,

Competitive tight spreads with great customer support service.

Dean Hyde and his team at Blueberrymarkets are fantastic. They have competitive tight spreads along with outstanding customer support service and are always very helpful. Since being with Blueberrymarkets my faith in trading has been restored after I got burned by ForexCT. Deposits are instant (I haven't made withdraws yet so can't comment on that) and execution is super fast through the MT4 platform. I definitely highly recommend Blueberrymarkets as a trusted broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Richie thank you very much for the positive review. Glad to hear that we were able to restore your faith in the FX markets!

iliyantrifonov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 8, 2018,

The best broker I ever had!

Blueberry are really great! I've received the best service I ever got from a Forex broker! Very good and friendly communication and very fast response! I've got very good advises from them. Amazingly fast withdrawals. Highly recommended!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Iliyan, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We couldn't do it without clients like yourself, so thank you for your support!

Khanim80,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 6, 2018,

Great Broker - Very Happy

Great Broker that I can trust. Great spreads

Always looking to improve.

Couldn’t be happier.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Khanim thank you so much for your kind comments. As always, do let us know if you need anything at all!