Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
111 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Jan 20, 2021,

the one of good FX broker

I have a account on Blueberry Markets for the last 2 years. Their commission is lower and personal assistant is most suitable for me. I like it.

Toronto, Canada,
Jan 12, 2021,

Spread manipulation / scam

Stay away from this brokerage.I opened my live account month ago, and this happened many times. My stop loss hit and my trade closed, even though market didn’t reached on that point yet.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 16, 2021:
Hi Sahibo0315! We are a non-dealing desk broker which means we get our pricing directly from liquidity providers. This also means that we have no control over the spreads— they can go wide or tight based on the supply and demand of the currencies and the overall market volatility. As always, we try to maintain a constant, deep-stream of liquidity for all of our trading products. In times of high-volatility and low liquidity, we cannot manufacture more volume being traded so it is always something to keep in mind when trading over these periods.

Furthermore, there should be a reason why your trade was closed. We'd love to investigate this for you, so please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com at your earliest convenience. I'd reach out to you myself but I'm not able to find your records based on your username here on FPA.

We'll look forward to your email!

Hanna A.
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jan 8, 2021,

Good broker

They respond to the client fast and help to trade with no difficult. Also they make sure the fast deposit and withdrawal of their money

slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 7, 2021,

fast and efficient

great customer service fast and efficient , good spreads in commodities even in volatile markets

Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 5, 2021,

Ideal broker for new Forex traders

As someone new to Forex trading I required a broker that would allow me to invest a modest sum and practice live using small volumes, Blueberry Markets enabled me to do both. It was quick and easy to create an account. They have an intuitive client portal with both MT4 and MT5 available for download.

I have received timely answers to any queries including detailed explanations where my understanding was initially limited. Would definitely recommend Blueberry Markets.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2021,

Best Broker Ever

The customer service is top notch. Trading platforms very great. Fast withdrawals directly to your bank. Ever since I have been with blueberry markets everything have been great and even improved my trading with their daily analysis on some certain pairs and that has made me very profitable for the past few months.

Ani,
Paris, France,
Jan 4, 2021,

My first real broker

My first real broker, it's been with them 5 years now, and never had a problem with Blueberry.

England, United Kingdom,
Dec 31, 2020,

Good broker

24/7 customer service They have tight spreads and fast withdrawals. Overall a good broker.

Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 30, 2020,

Excellent !

Very trustworthy broker ! Have been with them now since Feb. 2017 and there's never been any issue whatsoever. The support is helpful and friendly and withdrawals always very prompt.
Highly recommendable !

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !

Dec 28, 2020,

Creditable and trustworthy

I have been with Blueberry markets for more than three years, feeling secured and comfortable. They are very professional, customer friendly and respond fast to your concern pertaining to trading. I just do not know what to write further, since all dealings with them is simple, just and most acceptable.

I am happy and will stick with Blueberry markets.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is a forex broker, which means it allows traders to try to make money by trading the exchange rates between currencies.

Blueberry offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. In addition to currencies, Blueberry Markets also allows clients to trade stock indexes, metals and other CFDs.

Is Blueberry Markets a good forex broker?

The best way to answer if Blueberry Markets a good forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Blueberry Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blueberry-markets/

Are Blueberry Markets regulated?

Yes, Blueberry Markets is regulated. It's under Australia's ASIC regulation with AFSL number 391441.