Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 20, 2020,

excellent service!

and by that I mean:
- customer service
- financial service (getting money in and out of my account)
- forex service (low spreads)

I have had an account with them for 6ish months.

I have not provided my account number as part of the feedback, for obvious reasons, but feel free to contact me via PM if you have any specific questions.

If you had provided an account number where asked, it would have only been visible to the BlueberryMarkets representative and to the FPA Review Moderation Team.
paul,
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 16, 2020,

Great

less expensive than my English broker
Fast communication
Invited for a beer in Sydney by the boss

Dec 5, 2018 - 5 Stars

I've been with Blueberry for 4 months and the service has been immediate and brilliant, I have spoken to Dean Hyde a number of times and he has always been fast and very helpful, he even invited me for a drink when I am in Australia - how good is that.

Not only that but the spreads are great - I have been trading the Turkish lira and the spreads are a fifth of my English broker - which mounts up, as these spreads can be very high

Also the interest SWAP rates are excellent - I get 24 % interest on selling the
EUR/ TRY pair - better than putting it in the bank

New York, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Broker detail

I notice in the broker detail it said Prohibited countries US is there
but that incorrect, BlueberryMarket do not accept US trader I spoke with them live and i ask them if US client and there answer was no they do not ...

"Prohibited Countries" is countries the broker does not accept clients from.  All you have done is confirm that the FPA is 100% correct in listing the USA as a country that Blueberry Markets does not accept clients from.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 26, 2020,

The best broker

Blueberry Markets is the best broker ever I have recommend it to a lot of people and still do. Customers service is very helpful, I love the fact that they care for the client. Withdrawal very easy no problems at all.

Sep 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020 Gotta love the idea of a long relationship! We commit nothing but the best service to you, Mogapi. Cheers!

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets

Idimu--Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria,
Sep 19, 2020,

Simply the best

I have used forex brokerage firms in the past but the few weeks I have come on Blueberry's platform, I can simply say they are the best.
Awesome customer relationship and prompt email responses especially from Flor Martinez
They're the best!

zhi yong,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent broker

Excellent broker with fast response to email from Tim. Have not tried their withdrawal yet although already with them for almost 1 year. Will update again when i decided to make some withdrawal.

Aug 18, 2020,

Good Broker

Been using this broker for a while now and they are good (bear in mind it's only demo).

So far so good.

Wide range of markets, tight spreads and fast withdrawals.

All good rounder.

Hi there, James!

We're glad you're enjoying the demo account. If you have any questions, you can always reach us through our website. Happy trading!
New York, USA,
Aug 18, 2020,

They are great

I want to say that after I lost some money with a south african broker, because of their illegal things that they did (not mention names), I look for a broker for at least 1 month.
I saw a video on youtube from Top traders, and one of the guys said about Blueberry. Checked them here, saw good reviews, deposit a small amount at the beggining and withdraw three days later just to check how is working. Fast, back to my card..The deposit through bank account is taking like 3 business days !
I am telling you guys, they are AMAZING !!!
Customer support, TOP. Friendly , nothing more to ask.
Happy to their client !
L. R.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 25, 2020:
We're sorry to hear about your past experience with forex, LauRo.

It is our everyday goal to make forex trading an enjoyable and profitable experience to everyone and we're glad you experienced that yourself!

Thank you for this review.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Aug 12, 2020,

Excellent broker !

Have been using Blueberry principally for automated Forex trading and must say that I am very happy so far! The customer service is awesome and has a nice friendly atmosphere. They provided me with a VPS in no time and have been able to work with it easily.
Blueberry is everything that I was looking for in a broker.
Hi there!

Thanks for this awesome review. You are everything we look for in a client too! We're happy you are happy with your Blueberry forex experience.

Happy trading!
Barbados, Barbados,
Aug 4, 2020,

Excellent service

The best customer service by far. Excellent spreads. This company was recommended to me by a friend. After further investigations I decided to join blueberry markets an was not disappointed.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 25, 2020:
Thank you for this review and to your friend for recommending us!

We're always looking to provide the best trading experience for our clients and we're glad you experienced it.

-Mida R.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is a forex broker, which means it allows traders to try to make money by trading the exchange rates between currencies.

Blueberry offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. In addition to currencies, Blueberry Markets also allows clients to trade stock indexes, metals and other CFDs.

Is Blueberry Markets a good forex broker?

The best way to answer if Blueberry Markets a good forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Blueberry Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blueberry-markets/

Are Blueberry Markets regulated?

Yes, Blueberry Markets is regulated. It's under Australia's ASIC regulation with AFSL number 391441.