Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Jul 10, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Muscat, Oman,
Jun 30, 2020,

Update from my previous review Jun 23 2020

It occurred to me that the issue was on my bank’s part. Blueberry Markets stands to be the best broker out of other brokers I’ve come across with the best customer support and relatively short withdrawal time compared to other few brokers I had experienced before.

Ayman

Jun 23, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been able to withdraw small amounts before, but suddenly trying to withdraw a little bigger amount, my withdrawing has been reversed to the account again with no logical reason. The order type of withdrawing was #1081184 on 2020.06.23 at 16:54:48. And the reversal was #1081187 on 2020.06.23 at 03:58:25.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 25, 2020 Hey Ayman! The withdrawal amount is of no issue, we process them all as normal. Your recent withdrawal was reversed because your card provider declined receipt of it. I emailed you about it as soon as we found out. Unfortunately, it seems like you're not using your registered email anymore. Had your email been updated, you would've been notified of the matter accordingly.

Since the case is still open, I will look forward to your reply to the latest email I sent you. I am keen to get this sorted out for you ASAP. :)

Hanna A.

Gerard Bateman,
Jun 5, 2020,

Customer Service

I am a fussy Forex trader and new user with Blueberry markets. I have trading accounts with other brokers but I find Blueberry an excellent Broker with better facilities and the most responsive to my problems as time matters. My issue was resolved immediately and I could get on with my trading. Also my withdrawals were a breeze. Simply good.

May 4, 2020 - No Rating Spreads were huge and I even sent a screen shot to your customer service agent. All he said was that I could upgrade to your pro account from my standard account like I did not know that. Are there 2 sets of spread for standard accounts. The one I had was really huge. Have a look : xauusd 74, eurusd 14, gbpusd 22, audnzd 31, gbpjpy24, eurgbp 12, audcad 23. If you say this is the normal spread then I have nothing else to say. Ok customer service very prompt

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020 Hello Gerard! I believe you've already had a conversation with Ben about this. So the spread on MetaTrader is quoted in points (10 points equals 1 pip), which means the amounts you have quoted are in fact divided by 10. We're so sorry you weren't made aware of this, but we appreciate your feedback so we can work on making this clearer for future clients. Also, should you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out again anytime via chat or email and look for me (Hanna) and I'll make sure your questions are answered completely and accurately. :)

Hanna A. | CS Manager | Blueberry Markets

Joel,
QLD, Australia,
May 28, 2020,

Extremely Good Service

Can not fault this company. From the moment I opened a live account the team were extremely personable & have attended to any queries or concerns swiftly. Spreads are competitive. It's always difficult find a professional but personal service within the industry ensuring you don't simply feel like another number. Blueberry Markets I feel does this very well.

Kingston, Jamaica,
May 28, 2020,

Very best in the business

I’ve tried many other brokers but this one is the very best to be honest. Very tight spreads are a joy to work with also

Heidelberg West, Australia,
May 23, 2020,

Money withdrawal is annoying. Terrible process! Such a waste of time

Money withdrawal is annoying. Terrible process! Such a waste of time. Had to contact support several times even the bank wire transfer is within Australia.
Ex - Initial deposit US$ 500
After trading one week Balance $691 (Equity 100%)
I have to submit one request for $500, they will only send it to master card.
Rest $191 , I have to use bank wire method.
They charge $20 if the bank is not in Australia
Complete bulpoo!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 2, 2020:
Hello Pasindu! I believe Ben has reached out to you about this and we've explained how withdrawal works. And your bank information was incomplete, which is why we needed to hold and reach out to you first. We're very sorry for any frustration this has caused :(

Hanna A.
Colchester, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2020,

Fantastic broker

I have been with blueberry markets now around 18 months, in this time I have built up a good relationship with Dean the ceo and Ben clay the accounts manager. Any issues I have ever had which are few are quickly resolved and emails are returned in less than 5 mins which is impressive. Withdrawals are lightning quick normally 24hrs or less . I highly recommend this company.

uk, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2020,

A bit boring......

Not as many instruments to trade here as you might expect and the website looks like it is unfinished. Customer Support is decent and this is about the only positive I could mention. If you want a large variety of trading options I'd advise you to look elsewhere....

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 22, 2020:
Hello DaveT! If your account is new, and especially if it's a demo, there's a big chance you haven't seen all the instruments available yet. I'm unable to verify if you have a live account with us, but if you do, please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com and we'll see if we can help you to get access to the instruments you're looking for :)

Hanna A. | CS Manager | Blueberry Markets
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 11, 2020,

Very crazy spreads

What on earth is going on with you guys why are there big spreads unreasonable spreads . 320 points really .

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020:
Hey jude_el_gringo,

We're actually unable to locate any records where you had previously voiced your complaint which renders an investigation rather difficult.

We're more than open to communicating with clients regarding issues of this nature, however, as you have not yet funded nor traded your account it's impossible for us to ascertain the trading instrument you are referring to.

So I can properly follow-up with you, please email support@blueberrymarkets.com with the following information:

1. Trading instrument(s)
2. Date and time spread was experienced

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hanna Aquino
SG, Singapore,
Apr 22, 2020,

Fast Deposit and Withdrawal Except For Spreads

Have no issue with deposit and withdrawal from them except their spread is rather high on trading pairs especially for Gold.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hi S7rik3R! It is very hard to compete with others in terms of spreads. While we do have tight spreads, we focus on the execution of trades, making sure slippage is at a minimum for all traders. On top of this, our customer service is the most superior in the marketplace.

Thanks for the review!

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets
Copenhagen, Denmark,
Apr 19, 2020,

Easy Withdrawal - Good Level of Personal Service

I have a live account with Blueberry Markets. I found the service level to be top notch, the guys there are super responsive and you can real, personal service, compared to say the "ticket masters" at the Support Departments of their better known ASIC competitors.

The issues surrounding their principal EightCap are well known and documented and if you search hard enough on Google, you'll find what you need to understand. That said, Blueberry Markets has always been open about their relationship being a representative of EightCap so make of that what you will.

Withdrawal was smooth, which is much more than I can say for a lot of the bucket shops out there who do a much better job marketing their glitzy portals and websites. Blueberry's portal was, rudimentary and "functional", but it could do with a lot of snazzing up.

The one thing I haven't gotten figured out if they are a Hybrid model or not. Odds on I think they do (ie they run both an A-Book and B-Book) based on the last line of the following, and currently found on their FAQ: "We consider ourselves to be a spot forex broker providing the ECN pricing model. This is because our pricing is sourced directly from LPs via an ECN, these prices are fed directly into the platform with no dealing desk interference; this is called Straight Through Processing (STP) execution. To optimise pricing and execution we do not offset every client position with our LPs, they may instead be held internally."

If you're comfortable with your broker providing a high level of personal service, then you've come to the right place. But if being potentially put on a B-Book is not your thing, then you might want to think again.

OMI

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
You're a pro, and we love reviews from traders with your level of experience. Thanks so much for this honest, no non-sense feedback, OMI. :)

Hanna A. | CS Lead | Blueberry Markets