Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Apr 18, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
234 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

AF1,
london, United Kingdom,
Mar 28, 2021,

good broker

great broker! very reliable with good customer service. fast executions and fast withdrawals.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 1, 2021:
This means a lot to us, AF1. Stay safe!
Lagord, France,
Mar 27, 2021,

Excellent Broker

Blueberry Market have everything you can ask for, I'm super happy it has been recommended to me as my first broker. Support is super reactive, and spreads are low. Nothing shady, transparency is a must ! Love blueberry markets !

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 30, 2021:
Thank you so much, Vincent. Stay safe and happy trading!

Mar 20, 2021,

This Brocker Increases Crazy amount of Spreads Just yesterday at the Market Close they spread Close Above My Stop lose up to 70pips against me. IN EURCHF.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 23, 2021:
Hello Francis25! We sent you an email earlier today. It seems like the spreads you're referring to were during the rollover, which is a highly-volatile period. We do not have control over the spreads as the pricing come directly from liquidity providers.

I can see that you are currently trading other symbols. Nonetheless, if there's any specific EURCHF trade you'd like us to look into, please feel free to reply to the email we sent you. :)
U.K., United Kingdom,
Mar 12, 2021,

Excellent customer support

I recently posted that the weekend candles were an irritating feature of blueberry, but I have had corresponded with the customer services and moved my account to pro, all good now. Excellent customer service!

Feb 18, 2021 - 4 Stars Money in and out, no issues, prompt and courteous customer service. MT4 platform is stable on live account, not experienced any server issues.Overall an excellent broker.
Unfortunately the only negative is that they paint ridiculous candles after hours ... especially at NY close on Friday night.... If you can accept that... great broker... !!!!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you so much for the updated 5 stars! Happy trading!

toronto, Canada,
Mar 8, 2021,

Brutal slippage-----issue fixed

Hello everyone,

I posted a review regarding brutal slippage a few days ago.
It was regarding the EURNZD trade.

Brenden, my account manager personally looked into it and
made sure I get the refund as he realized it was the liquidity provider issue (bad tick).

I got the $ 98 bac in my account.

he also called me all the way from Australia to Canada to extend that sincere apology.

I have my faith back in them.
P.S-- sorry I couldn't edit the previous review as I posted it as a guest user.

Thanks Brenden
Cheers

Mar 3, 2021 - 1 Star I opened by account 2 days ago and I took 2 trades to begin with.
EUR NZD was one of them.
My SL was set at 57-58 pips.

There was a sudden spike in price but it was 14 pips away from my SL and the spread was no more than 2 pips on that pair during that session.

However, I got stopped out and on top on that I got closed at 98 pip SL instead of my SL that was set at 57-58 pips

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER THAT GIVES YOU EXCUSES FOR SLIPPAGE !!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 8, 2021 Hello Rajat. I understand this is frustrating for you, but at the same time, I trust that you also understand the risks of trading minor pairs like EURNZD, which can be highly volatile at times. And this is what exactly happened with your trade, as we have explained to you over email. It is not an excuse, but rather, the truth.

Your trades were closed because of significant economic news that day, which has affected volatility, and naturally, the spreads — which we cannot control as an ECN broker. As you know, spreads can go wide or tight based on the currencies' supply and demand and the overall market volatility. Blueberry Markets, or any broker for that matter, simply cannot manufacture more volume during these periods. Thank you for your understanding.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 10, 2021:
Thanks for giving us a chance to sort it out and for updating your review. Stay safe!

урюпинск, Russian Federation,
Mar 1, 2021,

The issue was resolved very quickly!

The issue was resolved very quickly! I am very happy with this attitude to customers, it speaks volumes in terms of the company's customer orientation. Thank you to the company's employees who quickly responded to my question! - - Tim Maunsell, Hanna Aquino, Flora Martinez, Abigail Esmaya. Thanks.

Feb 20, 2021 - 1 Star Discrimination of clients from Russia. I waited 6 days for the account to be opened. As a result, I turned to the chat, and this is how I was answered. Here is such a customer-oriented approach!!!
Due to Internal Policy Decisions, BlueberryMarkets is unable to accept residents from Russia at this time.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 23, 2021 Hi maga156! I'm so sorry, it seems like there was a confusion here. We can definitely accept clients from Russia under our VFSC license. The reason why your application has not been processed was because there were no documents submitted. Please go ahead and re-sign up here: https://secure.blueberrymarkets.com/en/auth/create-account

I will see to it that it gets processed as soon as possible. I'll also send you an email shortly.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 8, 2021:
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to sort this out. Remember that we're just one email away if you need anything. Happy trading!

Yahya,
Canada, Canada,
Feb 15, 2021,

they got in touch and resolved my problem

this is an update to my previous review, i always thought blueberry markets had great customer service and they've proven that again by resolving this issue with my withdrawal, shout out to Hanna aquino, they were humble and apologized for the mistake thank you again. 5 stars

Feb 9, 2021 - 1 Star Yea this broker is a scam trust me I'm not even gonna waste time to explain, just go with brokers regulated in your country don't let the huge leverages fool you they will take your money

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 11, 2021 Hello Yahya. Thanks for taking the time to post this review. I'm sorry if we haven't met your expectations, however, I'm not sure I understand why. Firstly, it is not really explained here in your review, and also I can see that all your recent support requests have been addressed accordingly.

Also, I'm not sure about the scam part of your review — that is simply contradicting to the majority of reviews we have. Nonetheless, we'd love to sort out any issues you may have so you can expect an email from me soon.

-Hanna, Client Experience Manager

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, Yahya. We're relieved to know that everything is all right with your account now. Yes, Hanna's the best! Thanks for your five-star review as well. Please kindly let us know if you encounter any other issues. Cheers!
Ghana, Ghana,
Feb 10, 2021,

Very good... Guick response

Very good broker. I have been with them years now.
Deposit and withdrawal made simple.
They are always active 24/7 to respond to anything you want to find out from them.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 12, 2021:
Thank you so much, Samuel — for staying with us and for this super nice review. Please remember that you are not a just another client, you are a valued client at Blueberry Markets. Stay safe!

Jamaica, Jamaica,
Feb 6, 2021,

No problems

Well, I’ve been with Blueberry markets for over a year and I have no complaints at all.
Withdrawals - no problems at all there.
You get your own personal case worker to help you with anything. Mine always gets back to me in good time. Remember you have to factor in time difference.
The only thing I can say is some of the spread are a little large for some of the pairs like GBPAUD but the main ones like GBPUSD are good.
But definitely my broker of choice.

JM

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 10, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review, JM. We really appreciate it!
Manila, Philippines,
Feb 5, 2021,

Great Forex Broker

I opened an account with them in December, two months ago. Had some issues with my international transactions due to my country's very rigid anti money laundering laws. Blueberry was always following up the situation and helped me anyway they could.

Also noticed many EAs I thought would not make money with other brokers were making money with Blueberry. Their spread and fees are very competitive with the best brokers in the industry.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 10, 2021:
Wow, that's so nice to hear. Thank you so much!
Stay safe there in Manila!