Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Oct 23, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (5+) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
448 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

New Zealand, New Zealand,
Oct 18, 2021,

This is a warning Sells turning into buys Swap on scalp lol 0.1 cost $200

I set up two small accts one with blueberry and one with another Australian broker have a third much larger acct that is binnance but have had problems with stop losses being ignored ( you can set a stop loss and watch price take the stop loss and yet say 20 k Link on one occasion while price was just meandering down was still in acct yet dotted line would go of Binnance TP s I have had no issues with only stop loss and I really only trade spot due to their overly complicated trading system for NZ residents so was looking for a MT4 broker with forex to swap money to the other acct is global prime and spreads have been much better and no weird things happening.
Firstly 3 pip spread showing on the chart is not unusual for blueberry but the second thing was which really annoyed me was seeing a TP hit and then instead of it closing the trade it changed it from a buy to a sell this happened 3 times while I was watching I did complaiin they came back with this has on the open positions on the terminal that this was exactly what happened (It did not cost me much as I could just shut manually as was watching this happen live ) not happened but i could see clearly from profit losses on the trade tool bar that these trades reversed they were all Friday US time when just waiting for Fri run for profit that played out as predicted With the response and what happened I knew I could not leave open trades on this acct and next time this happened I would video it but it did not happen Next thing was I was laddering into a scalp trade and noticed that when you added up the trades there was a signifigant differnce in value on terminal I have snap shots and sent them to blue berry they came back with the 5x 0.1 trade difference of $200 dollars that were scalps ie held for a couple of hours was the cost of swaps Wow does that sound expensive ??? And that is why the amount did not tally MMM by this stage I thought these guys are crooks get money back on 20 th and as you can see I am not going to be leaving trades open on the weekend I open Meta trader on Monday all good nothing there shut it open it again Monday afternoon and a trade has magically appeared that I apparently took on Fri a short on Bit coin from where the thing is I was pricing Bitcoin to go to 64 k possibly higher on weekend or monday so would have been going long looking for a equal high with a reversal on the 20 th I have posted this before the 64 k target has been met or the reversal date So a trade that was not on the terminal when opened magically appeared some time Monday showing fri entry this little acct has been hurt badly by this trade while Global prime acct has more then 2 x in less time mmm well do not risk your hard earned cash with Blue berry I do not know how there have not been other experinces like mine as I used the reviews here to pick them

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Oct 22, 2021:
Hi Kiwi Bogan, thank you for taking the time to post this review. Although, I am not sure I understand what you mean by “Sells turning into Buys”— that is virtually impossible, with us or with any other platform. If you could please send through the video of the trade turning from a buy into a sell, we would really appreciate it. We spent some time looking into it, but could not find a scenario where this could have happened, so would be keen to have a look and resolve this for you.

Please note that the swap for BTC is percentage-based, so for example, on a short position, 7.5 means 7.5% per year, and for 360 days, it will be 0.0208% per day (0.000208 in decimal). If Bitcoin is trading at $55,600 at the close of the day, then the swap for the day would be $55,600*0.000208 = $11.60 for every 1 lot of Bitcoin. This is then converted to your account’s base currency. Hope that clarifies.

Take Profit and Stop Loss, on the other hand, are merely requests, and not guarantees. A couple of possible reasons why your trades did not close on the price you had set could be:
By the time the request was sent to the server, several other ticks may have already been received, which is why they closed at a different price
There are no other bids that meet the conditions of your TP/SL. This case is not just with Blueberry, but with all the other brokers in the market.

Regardless, we would like to look into your trades and investigate them for you as we want you to receive a detailed explanation. We’d reach out to you, however, we can’t recognise you by your FPA username alone. If you could email us at trade.support@blueberrymarkets.com or contact us on our 24/7 live chat, we’ll immediately launch an investigation for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Vienna, Austria,
Jul 19, 2021,

Correction of previous review

First please apologise critical review.

1. I adhere my opinion, that sent money should get back without entering additional data.

2. Maybe they should give advance info which e-mail address will contact you to prevent belief of spam. (May be an info in my online profile at Blueberry, then I add this users to my whitelist)

3." No possibility to click support or chat on the whole site / every page."
Seems a problem of Firefox in addition with NoScript or another plugin. I can't get it to work. So I have to use MS Edge. But because of security (Virus/Trojan) I normally only use linux, so this is not like I want. I use metatrader in linux with wine and it works very good.

4. E-Mail response since complaint: 10 E-Mails from 5 different officers with help on friday evening, saturday and sunday. This is top. I don't need soo much care :-)

5. They advised me how to open demo accounts in metatrader and turned them into non-expiring. So I'm fully satisfied.

6. After I had figured out how to use chat, the additional accounts were made in minutes.

7. They have sent money back and it is already on my bank account.

So no more issues or complaints. Rest will be my business smartness...

Many thanks to Blueberry!

Jul 14, 2021 - 2 Stars 1. As I wanted to withdraw money (only what I previously transferred, no profit) I had to enter many data of my bank institute, which I had to determine. I never need these data, because I visit my branch personally or work with online banking.
This money is NOT in minutes back like it was with sending! Why I have to enter a new bank instrument, when they promised, that they send back the same way it was coming? I'm successful verified!

2. They contacted me per e-mail. The guy's name is "Apple" and the mail is looking like spam. They want to know: "Is this you?", but I want to know is this BlueberryMarkets?

3. No possibility to click support or chat on the whole site / every page.

4. So long no response per e-mail from support.

5. No possibility to open a demo account as I have already a live account. But I want to test parallel to trading.

6. No possibility to open a second trading account for different leverage and mt5. My first is mt4. They promised that I can have 5 accounts.

I'm not sure if this broker is a big fraud! We will see next days. If this is so, then all the reviews are suspect too! If not, I will update this review.

Pros:
Easy verification within minutes.
Fast money transfer within minutes from bank to trading account.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 16, 2021 Hi Waterdevil, thank you for your review. Allow me to address all your concerns here.

1. Your withdrawal request was processed a couple of hours after submission. Indeed, it is not instantaneous, but it is for your security. We want to make sure that it is really you who are making the withdrawal request. How long it hits your account depends on the receiver (your card provider). What we guarantee is withdrawals processed within 24 hours on a business day. All of this information is disclosed accordingly in our Help Center: https://helpcenter.blueberrymarkets.com/withdrawals/ (we also have a pop-up message about this in the Client Portal withdrawal page).

2. The email you received was not spam at all. Apple is your dedicated account manager. You received that email from her back when you were still applying for an account, as we wanted to make sure that it was really you who’s applying for an account. This is why the subject line was ‘Is this you?’. Nonetheless, I will pass your feedback on to the team and we will apply this learning in future.

3. Our chat window is displayed on every page of our website. It even pops up automatically from time to time to remind visitors that support is just a click away. I’m not sure why this is not the case for you; perhaps there is something blocking it on your computer/device? Feel free to connect with us here: https://direct.lc.chat/12233481/6 and we’d be more than happy to go the extra mile and resolve the concerns you have.

4. I do not see any email from your registered email address. We have an average response time of 30 minutes for support emails, which is the fastest in the industry. If we have received your email, we would certainly have been able to respond right away. Do you mind sending those emails to me personally so I can look into it? My email address is hanna.aquino@blueberrymarkets.com.

5. You can definitely open as many demo accounts as you need. I can see that one of our live chat agents provided you with the instructions on how to do this. Nonetheless, we’ll reach out to you again to check if you still need help on this. All our live account holders get a free demo account without any expiration date, so we would like for you to take advantage of the option as well.

6. You can most certainly apply for up to 5 live trading accounts with us. I can see that you’ve requested this as well in your live chat earlier. We are in the process of creating those additional accounts and you will receive an email containing the login details for each of them when they are approved.

I hope this helps and has addressed all your concerns. As always, we are online 24/7 to resolve any concern or request that you have related to your live or demo accounts. We have emailed you now, as we want to make sure that everything is taken care of and we can get you to start trading in no time — on both live and demo accounts!

Jekardah, Indonesia,
Jul 8, 2021,

Smooth trading experience

I've been trading FX for more than 8 years now, nowadays it's quite hard to find FX broker with good customer service. First at all, i have some doubtful feeling about BBM, so i made a little conversation in their live chat, they are REAL human, i made deposit, and after 1 month overall i am satisfied with their service. I am using FX Robot EA, all of my trades executed successfully. Thank you.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 8, 2021:
Wow. Thanks for the five stars, mate! We enjoyed chatting with you and are equally glad that you decided to open an account with us. Welcome to Blueberry Markets!
uar,
Kjeller, Norway,
Jun 26, 2021,

Insanity!

This broker can't be matched with, but no broker is perfect. The only thing I miss with this broker is they don't give an Swap-Free option for those who can't earn or pay interest due to their religious beliefs. I hope they take this into consideration as well.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 28, 2021:
Thank you so much for the five stars! Actually, we might just be able to do something for you. However, I'm not sure if I got the correct client record with me (I only used 'uar' to look it up). Would you mind reaching out to global@blueberrymarkets.com? We'd love to discuss this further with you. :)

Bangkok, Prawet, Thailand,
Jun 24, 2021,

Amazing experience!

I have a very nice experience trading with this broker. Execution speed is one of the best all over the market. A lot of trading instruments and tight spreads. Deposit and withdrawal options are also on the good level, everything is always fast and working smoothly. Trading platforms working on all my devices. Thank you for such a great experience!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 28, 2021:
Hi there, thank you for the 5 stars! We hope your great experience with us continues as we go along with our trading relationship. Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Cheers!

- Shieka N.
Mirpur, Pakistan,
Jun 3, 2021,

market makers

stay away from then if you don't want lose money they gave 629 spread side to stop traders out i have a proof as well chat support talk rude then there Real face out they are not putting it on liquidity provider but that's them who give such large spread
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi Sher, I understand how you feel as the spread you got was not something we’d expect normally but as we also explained over email and when you were on live chat with us, this wide spread was caused by an unusual pricing lapse, which was correctly promptly by our liquidity providers. All charts and pricing were updated the very same day and if you had opened trades that day, you would have seen the adjustments made to your account.

About your concern of our support officer being rude on live chat, I personally went through the entire chat, and I could see that they were explaining the situation at hand and going through your trading plans and how they could help you in a calm and friendly manner. At Blueberry Markets, we are committed to providing a positive interaction to every trader and if for any reason you found the conversation unpleasant, I would like to apologise on behalf of the team.

We hope to chat with you soon about your trading goals and how we can assist you. Please contact us anytime if you would like to discuss how to fund your account or if you would like access to our education resources and market analysis, we are here for you 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

Pforzheim, Germany,
May 11, 2021,

Here is the old link function ... and a new picture ! How they do it.

here is one more LINK - 50.000 points against me ; )
( connect the dots, on trustpilot.)

_____________________________
Bring your Families and your Gods
we come with ours and with ALLAH
And let us Curse each another ...
So you will wait and we will wait
whos End gonna be more bad.
______________________________

May 10, 2021 - 1 Star First they said to me ' you can deposit with Skrill and Withdraw to your Bankaccount ' first lying this to me ' ! When i try to withdraw , they said no only to Skrill back again ' ok ' then i've try to withdraw to skrill ' then they said there is no one more in Finance ok ' i thought before they to this only that i trade more ' ... ok. And i've done it ' so before i could withdraw my 400 bucks '. They done this then ' now the screenshot is working ' last time was the same '. U see the 2 red horizontal lines ' is where i entered ' and where it kicks me out ' from 600 to 71Euro ' easy with no problem. Ok i didn't use a Stop but this is what happens every time. They systematical trading against customers so be careful ' ! Anywhere u go.

i hope God destroys them all ' and all what they love ' this Marketmaker ' scammers i don't know how but really i think they only waiting for me ' to jump in ' Who knows' But God knows best. They will see what comes to them ' sooner or later. We have time. & Yes it's the Live account.

picture here ' link is now working !

May 7, 2021 - 1 Star Look at this ' i never in my life saw such a 5min Candle ' not in 10 years trading : )

But somehow i managed even with one position kicked out to get in profit.

( i don't like this ) on every broker i go anywhere i buy ' it crash but this is really bullpoo here'... what the heck ?!

and spreads like 3 dollars ' sometimes over on us30 wow ' never saw such a poop.

picture link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BNttIUbEQ1JOoZudRxP3dNiNPaDOkZcr/view?usp=sharing (FPA Review Moderators - link does not work for us)

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2021 Hi there! Our pricing comes from liquidity providers, and spreads can go wide or tight based on supply and demand and overall market volatility. We'd be more than happy to investigate what happened with your trades though.

However, I'm not sure I identify you correctly from this FPA review. If you could email us at trade.support@blueberrymarkets.com, that would be great. Thank you. :)

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 18, 2021:
Hello X73RM. As you might be aware, indices like US30 are generally more volatile than regular forex pairs, which means that spreads on such instruments can be slightly higher. Nonetheless, we checked the spreads from your trades, and they look in line. Your trades were stopped automatically to prevent any further loss to the account, since the margin level fell under 50%.

As per the Client Agreement, which you acknowledged at the time of opening your account with Blueberry Markets, when a trading account's margin level goes under 50%, positions are automatically closed. The closing starts from the unprofitable ones, at the prices quoted at current time. I hope this explains.

Also as requested, your account has been closed. We have made multiple attempts to reach out to you via email and phone to explain this and help arrive at a suitable solution. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get you to agree on any avenue for discussion. Nonetheless, we are always available to discuss your concern at a time convenient to you and assist you in getting back to trading. Just send us an email at global@blueberrymarkets.com and we will respond to you within the same day.

Medellín, Colombia,
May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker, excellent team!

I have been around 3 months with this broker and at the moment everything is going very good. The spreads have been the best that I could find in the market. The commission and swap, as the same as the spread, are excellent too for the conditions under you open your account and the minimal amount that you need to open your account.
But to all this, the main advantage of this broker is the customer attention, and don't be surprised if the most mentioned thing about this broker is this, the communication is constant and the solving of problems is quick.
In any case, my intention with this opinion is just share my experience, at least for these 3 months, that at the moment, it has been excellent; I do not have anything more than recommend you this broker, is an excellent broker.

If new things appear that makes change my opinion, I will let you know. Finally the main objective of this is be sincere and share the real conditions about the brokers and forex service providers.
Greetings to all!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 12, 2021:
Thank you so much for your review, Emanuel. We'll strive hard to maintain and even improve our services further for our valued traders like yourself. Stay safe and happy trading!

Saint-Maur-Des-Fosses, France,
May 4, 2021,

It's really hard to open an account with this broker

As an experienced french trader I was looking for a trustworthy offshore broker so an acquaintance of mine recommended me BBM but I can say I am far from being convinced to say the least.

Indeed I submitted the required documents many times but they were rejected every time though a lot of other reliable, big brokers both offshore and regulated in France and/or EU accepted them sometimes in less than five minutes (literally), so I couldn't even open an account with Blueberry Markets.

Maybe it is because the team doesn't understand how french administrative documents are but anyway it doesn't change the fact that it seems very long and difficult to open a simple trading account with this broker from my point of view.

So if you manage to go through this process then I am happy for you, but if for some incoherent reason you can't trade with Blueberry markets then you can find plenty of other great offshore brokers on Google in 2 minutes who will open your account very quickly and easily.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2021:
Hello Mickaël! As per my response to your review on Trustpilot, the problem is with the issue date of the document you sent. For compliance purposes, we require proof of address issued not more than 90 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Southampton, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2021,

Top level broker!

Opened an account with ease and recieved a call from my account manager the next day to welcome me. Support are quick to respond to any questions should you need them. Shortly after opening my account I had a family emergency and had to withdraw funds, they were in my Bank the next day...impressive service!
If you want a top level broker and are happy to use MT4 you can't go wrong with Blueberry Markets.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Amazing review! Thank you so much, Clive! I will let Brendon and the whole team know about this. <3