BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 10, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 8, 2018,

The best broker I ever had!

Blueberry are really great! I've received the best service I ever got from a Forex broker! Very good and friendly communication and very fast response! I've got very good advises from them. Amazingly fast withdrawals. Highly recommended!
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 6, 2018,

Great Broker - Very Happy

Great Broker that I can trust. Great spreads

Always looking to improve.

Couldn’t be happier.
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jul 29, 2018,

Very Good broker

True ECN excellent broker, flexibility very helpful support service.it is very fast.they will give you a trading room (forexsignals.com) free when you fund after opening pro account
Australia, Australia,
Jul 28, 2018,

Not so trust worthy

I opened a live account with this broker on Jan. 2018. I was using an EA to open trades. What happened is the settings of my EA changes all the time that makes the EA closes trades in a loss. They eat up my fund until bone dry. Beware of this broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Hi Leon,

Thank for your time the other day on the phone to discuss your Expert Advisor (EA). As discussed, the coding and performance of an EA is out of the control of Blueberry Markets.

In the never-ending quest to enhance client experience, if you were to have any issues with our service and/or trading conditions of Blueberry Markets we are happy to hear your feedback and work with you to improve.

In saying that, we are also happy to organize a time to get to the bottom of why your EA wasn’t performing as expected and work with our developers to come up with a solution.

I hope you are also enjoying the free access to ForexSignals.com

Kind regards,
Tim Maunsell
Calgary, Canada,
Jul 27, 2018,

Ive been with this broker for a month now and so far so good!
my boyfriend did his first withdraw and he got it in 4 hours.. AMAZING. even if it took 2-4 days id be happy but i was extremely surprised when it got to his bank the day of
low spreads, 247 Live chat ( They're super helpful and fast)
I love their client portal as well. super organized and easy to read

super impressed!
Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2018,

Firstly, I am a trader from Malaysia. Even though I have started my journey as a trader about 4 months ago, being considered as a 'newbie' is not a problem for me as I am dealing with Blueberry Markets.

Their staff brokers are being really helpful and always there to serve the traders anytime. The regulations set by this brokers is a bit complicated than my previous broker, but I know, the regulations are made so that my identity, details and money, all would be managed properly by them.

TOP QUALITY. TOP SERVICES FOR BROKERS. ALWAYS 5 STARS FROM ME.
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 11, 2018,

Excellent customer service

I have found blueberry very helpful with excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a broker
Russian Federation,
Jul 11, 2018,

ESN broker with law speeds

Blueberry Markets is really an ESN broker with low spreads. The thing I most like about this broker is that they have the best support ever; they even give free signals.
Jul 10, 2018,

Remarkable Service

Blueberry Markets is Highly Professional; ethical, reliable, creditable, customer friendly and down to earth, especially Ben Clay. I am very happy and deeply satisfied with their competent service. Keep it up.
Jul 9, 2018,

Great Broker

Good Broker, compensated me for bad tick which led to unnecessary stop loss being taken. Broker provided VPS within days of opening a live account. Good customer service and support, they suggest trade of the day but remember that is traders' risk as trade advice is not compulsory.

I would recommend again and again. Lest I forget, they have competitively tight spreads and good leverage. I haven't yet made a withdrawal from my account hence can't comment on this.