Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

diva,
melbourne, Australia,
Feb 27, 2020,

Looks good but no caring and misleading

Wide spreads at news times, their website is misleading, as if they give you lucrative trades. No one looks after you.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 3, 2020:
Thanks for the review, Diva. As you have discussed with Tim, there has been a misunderstanding, but your review, like all reviews, has allowed us to improve for the better.

The team and I look forward to working with you to get those two extra stars. :)

Happy Trading!
Seb Morgan - Head of Customer Service
Feb 27, 2020,

Wonderful Company with great customer support!

Been with them for a while now, always prompt to reply and have great customer service.

Great spreads and their servers are very responsive. Could not ask for more!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you so much for your feedback. Rest assured that we'll continue to improve our services for you!

Elaine,
Kingston, Jamaica,
Feb 22, 2020,

Excellent Services

I was recommended by a trader to use Blueberry Markets as my broker and I have no regrets. My experience with them has being very good. Their customer service is always excellent and I enjoy doing business with them.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Glad to hear we're meeting your expectations Elaine, referrals are an important part of our business and your experience helps us know we're on the right track!

Thanks so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate the time and thought.

Sebastian Morgan / sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 21, 2020,

Best Broker i have ever seen!!

I think this is the best broker in this world.Anyone can trade with this broker. Because there deposit,withdrawls and support unbelivable. I can't face any types of problem with this broker.And your money always safe with this broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Thanks for the encouragement Md! Words such as yours put a great spring in our step. Feel free to reach out anytime if the trading world has you cornered :)

Sebastian Morgan / sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com

HYDERABAD, India,
Feb 21, 2020,

Blueberry Markets is a great choice.

Blueberry Markets is a great broker. The spreads of most pairs are low and affordable for the current market conditions. I'd come across different other brokers. But, Blueberry Markets is one of the best ones out there. I've had my share of unregulated brokers, but Blueberry Markets is Regulated and has a friendly environment platform, and that's the best part. For any of the new traders out there, I'd recommend Blueberry Markets because of all the benefits it gives to its clients. This brokerage firm is one of a kind. Damn I'd even like to meet the Founder of Blueberry Markets someday, XD

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Tight spreads, intuitive interface, great client support! You've ticked all the boxes blaze__81, we're chuffed to have such a positive review from you.

If the opportunity ever arises, our Founder (Dean Hyde) would be more than glad to catch up. Just make sure you get him back to the office on time!

Thanks again Blaze,

Sebastian Morgan
Bakul Diwekar,
Mumbai, India,

BlueBerry Markets - Build Your Forex Future Here

BlueBerry Markets is a Competent Forex Broker, having the best spreads on MT4 as well as MT5.

This is backed up by Excellent Customer Support.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Thanks for the 5-star review Bakul! Glad to hear you're enjoying trading with us.

All the best!

Sebastian Morgan
Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China,
Feb 21, 2020,

Perfect for beginners and experienced traders

This is an excellent broker. Everything is extremely easy and above board. The spreads are low, the executions are fast, and their agents are helpful and courteous rather than bothersome. I’ve tried 4-5 brokers and blueberry have left me with the most positive impression. Someone else compared these guys to the simplicity and effectiveness of Google and I would have to say I agree. Nothing negative to say.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you so much, taitai77! We will continue to strive for nothing but excellent service for our valued clients like you. :)

Norway, Norway,
Feb 19, 2020,

Flawless experience

I am happy with everything about Blueberry Markets, and I would not consider using any other broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
We are so overjoyed by this review. Thank you so much, tangotango! ?

Cayo, Belize,
Feb 18, 2020,

Update to previous withdrawal review

Shortly after I posted the review, Ben Clay was nice enough to email a statement showing a declined credit refund from my bank. I am still to meet with my bank regarding this situation. I must note, as I have told them, that a credit card refund has never been denied from major companies such as Amazon and Apple, even from companies in the Caribbean that are not so well known. I am not able to delete the previous review so what I will do is give regular updates to you the people on the process. Please note that Ben and Sebastian have been very kind in checking to make sure that I understand everything.

Feb 13, 2020 - 1 Star I opened my live account about 3 weeks ago with $100 US. They were quick to accept my Visa card and had no problem processing my deposit. I made about $16 profit in a week trading micro lots. I wanted to test their withdrawal system since I am from Belize. I didn’t have high hopes for the bank wore transfer but I was atleast hoping that they could refund my deposit to my credit card. Well they said they tried to refund the money to my credit card and how it was declined. They said that I should check with my bank to activate the “refund” feature. So I spoke to my bank and they confirmed with me that they accept all refunds to my credit card and there was no indication on my bank statement that someone tried to do a refund and it was denied. So I asked Ben Clay from blueberrymarkets if they could send me proof that they indeed tried. They sent out the “daily confirmation” email that showed a decrease from my trading account and then the same amount being reversed right back into my trading account. I thought blueberry markets was a professional A1 broker and I used them too because “Top Traders” on YouTube had suggested them. It was good until this withdrawal experience. I had hope to put in more money into the account throughout the year but now I’m scared if they can’t even process a simple refund to my credit card.

Below is the email they sent me:

“We had actually already tried to send to card, but your bank declined it. We typically need to refund back to the same method the funds came from, so you either need to speak to your bank to have them validate the refund feature.

Or you will need to send us a statement showing the deposit you made to us with card, then we can send to your bank account in 90 days. I would suggest speaking with your bank so you do not need to wait the 90 days, and have them allow the refund feature.”

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Thank you for updating your review, Emmanuel. In any kind of issue, we will always do what Ben and Sebastian did for you – explain everything you need to know and sort it out as soon as possible. We appreciate you working with us in resolving this card refund issue. :)

Sabah, Malaysia,
Feb 17, 2020,

Blueberry professionalism

After my past review with 2 star..they send stuff to me; Read it blueberry. BE THE PRO YOU CLAIM TO BE!; EMPTY CAN SOUNDS LAUDER...BLA BLA BLA..

First off all, my review on FPA was clear. Based on my personal experience, every broker has the link im talking about...except you guys.

Im not that new in this market, so does your upcoming/potential clients. Yes, Sebastian replied me on FPA, pretty much saying, NO BIG DEAL!. Truth is, withdrawal is the number 1 concern!...withdrawal no big deal? In my a** bro...nobody trade without withdrawal concern? Really? You guys giving this answer to me? Ever read review of other brokers? You new?

DEAR SEBASTIAN, DEPOSIT WITHDRAWAL NO BIG DEAL? REALLY????? YOU EVER RUN BROKERAGE BEFORE? I ASKED FOR STATED DEPOSIT WITHDRAWAL FEES, AND REPLIED...."Its like this and that no big deal"......really?

Feb 8, 2020 - 2 Stars Considering they're new with all the good things about them i've been hearing..things just doesnt sums up.

I contacted their live support asking for deposit/withdrawal fees and s***..overall says, i dont know much but contact this email..he gave me an email for those questions:

Contacted that email with reply: Sorry clients im away, contact another email.

Like really? The best broker push me over to the next 3rd person? Your support doesnt know s***? No link to view deposit withdrawal stuff? You guys really ready for the actual businesses?

No offense but this is like some folks with no experience on brokerage tryna start a company..i need days for a simple questions? Imagine dealing with them for an actual problems.

Its a red flag, too newbies..lets see if there's some improvements.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 13, 2020 Hi PipsMonkey,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, this is one of the most unpleasant reviews we've encountered on our journey thus far. Nonetheless, its always good to see clients undertaking their own due diligence by exploring our customer service channels.

Needless to say, your interaction with our support team was less than desirable. Our deposit and withdrawal conditions are very straight-forward, a simple request such as yours is usually responded to in the same manner.

Thankfully, your review gives us the opportunity to identify and correct the issue.

Although I’m disappointed in your 2-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Please reach out to me personally on sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Sebastian Morgan / Head of Client Experience