BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

FX 4 Life,
Nelson, New Zealand,
Sep 3, 2018,

Recommended

Very pleased with Blueberry - professional, great support and service, competitive tight spreads and commissions, very good client portal, easy navigation and use.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate the support!

Libby Lonigro,
Aug 29, 2018,

Can't go wrong with Blueberry Markets

This broker is one of many brokers I have been involved with since trading 7 years ago and I am very pleased with their follow up by my Account Manager, Tim and customer service. It's a great broker and I highly recommend.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Libby thank you so much for your kind words! As always, do let us know if you need anything at all.

Kind Regards

Shepard,
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Aug 17, 2018,

Great broker really.

Hey all.

Truly a great broker. Two Good account to choose from and low min deposit with low spread. (No commission and low commission on account types. Which is great).
Trade off MT4 and comes with add -ons.
The blueberry market team have really step up above and have such good support and build relationships.

Registration was really smooth and efficient and they have got a good procedure that doesn't take weeks and weeks. But it is legitimate.

They also have signal channel on telegram
Really over all I've only been happy and I'd def recommend them to everyone from pros to beginners.

Thanks.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Shepard your comments are amazing! Thank you so much for the great input and positive feedback. We are very glad to hear you have had such a great experience.

richie513,
Sunshine Coast, Australia,
Aug 15, 2018,

Competitive tight spreads with great customer support service.

Dean Hyde and his team at Blueberrymarkets are fantastic. They have competitive tight spreads along with outstanding customer support service and are always very helpful. Since being with Blueberrymarkets my faith in trading has been restored after I got burned by ForexCT. Deposits are instant (I haven't made withdraws yet so can't comment on that) and execution is super fast through the MT4 platform. I definitely highly recommend Blueberrymarkets as a trusted broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Richie thank you very much for the positive review. Glad to hear that we were able to restore your faith in the FX markets!

iliyantrifonov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Aug 8, 2018,

The best broker I ever had!

Blueberry are really great! I've received the best service I ever got from a Forex broker! Very good and friendly communication and very fast response! I've got very good advises from them. Amazingly fast withdrawals. Highly recommended!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Iliyan, thanks so much for your lovely comments. We couldn't do it without clients like yourself, so thank you for your support!

Khanim80,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 6, 2018,

Great Broker - Very Happy

Great Broker that I can trust. Great spreads

Always looking to improve.

Couldn’t be happier.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Khanim thank you so much for your kind comments. As always, do let us know if you need anything at all!

Ehansa1,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jul 29, 2018,

Very Good broker

True ECN excellent broker, flexibility very helpful support service.it is very fast.they will give you a trading room (forexsignals.com) free when you fund after opening pro account
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hello Ehansa, thank you so much for your support mate, we really appreciate it!

Leon,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 28, 2018,

Not so trust worthy

I opened a live account with this broker on Jan. 2018. I was using an EA to open trades. What happened is the settings of my EA changes all the time that makes the EA closes trades in a loss. They eat up my fund until bone dry. Beware of this broker.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 2, 2018:
Hi Leon,

Thank for your time the other day on the phone to discuss your Expert Advisor (EA). As discussed, the coding and performance of an EA is out of the control of Blueberry Markets.

In the never-ending quest to enhance client experience, if you were to have any issues with our service and/or trading conditions of Blueberry Markets we are happy to hear your feedback and work with you to improve.

In saying that, we are also happy to organize a time to get to the bottom of why your EA wasn’t performing as expected and work with our developers to come up with a solution.

I hope you are also enjoying the free access to ForexSignals.com

Kind regards,
Tim Maunsell
Alycia D,
Calgary, Canada,
Jul 27, 2018,

Ive been with this broker for a month now and so far so good!
my boyfriend did his first withdraw and he got it in 4 hours.. AMAZING. even if it took 2-4 days id be happy but i was extremely surprised when it got to his bank the day of
low spreads, 247 Live chat ( They're super helpful and fast)
I love their client portal as well. super organized and easy to read

super impressed!
Khai,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jul 12, 2018,

Firstly, I am a trader from Malaysia. Even though I have started my journey as a trader about 4 months ago, being considered as a 'newbie' is not a problem for me as I am dealing with Blueberry Markets.

Their staff brokers are being really helpful and always there to serve the traders anytime. The regulations set by this brokers is a bit complicated than my previous broker, but I know, the regulations are made so that my identity, details and money, all would be managed properly by them.

TOP QUALITY. TOP SERVICES FOR BROKERS. ALWAYS 5 STARS FROM ME.