BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

KAMTE,
MARSEILLE, France,
Aug 24, 2019,

They really care, even about the small individual trader.

With zero deposit, even before They opened my account, I had sent them some mails on personnal issues. By their answers, I could tell that they had carefully studied my case. I really appreciated.
Other things I like with Bluberry are the "Daily confirmation" and the "Monthly statement". I find these two services so important and I had not experienced them with my former brokers. I also appreciate the closeness impression I have with my account manager.
What I like less are the spreads (high) with my trades but I can understand and tolerate because I trade very late in the night, with very low volumes.
duisburg, Germany,
Aug 22, 2019,

Worst Broker

Repainting broker. Lets you think you win but takes all your money. BIG NO. Don't fall for this guys. Search good brokers/ This is for sure not the one you search for. I've spent you a lot of headaches and money if you listen to me. Do not use this broker
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019:
Dear U1traV1rus,

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience with Blueberry. I'd like to work with you personally to resolve the issue, to do so please contact me directly via email on sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or call +61 2 8404 9485.

Kind regards,
Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets
South Africa, South Africa,

Excellent!

BY far the best service i had no problems opening a account and they even understood all my documentation right of the block. My account manager was a great help and explained everything perfectly. Funding the account is easy and withdrawals are even better!
South Island, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

So far so good with Blueberry

They're living up to the reviews so far, which I'm very pleased about. NZ changed the rules a few months back and I had to close my account with Oanda. A couple of weeks of searching and reading reviews led me to Blueberry and a couple of others - it was really a coin toss between them, but Blueberry won and no issues at all.

I've had the Blueberry account for a few months now and my account manager has been there when I've needed anything. My expectations have been met and I'll be considering making them my main account over the next few months.
Soshanguve block L 1374, South Africa,

Best broker

Honestly I really thought they are too good to be true but once I familiarized myself with the way they operate I'm very impressed they actually save you from yourself and that's what we need as trader's especially new one's.
Auckland, New Zealand,

Good spreads and liquidity

Recently signed up with Blueberry Markets after Tallinex folded but already I see much improved spreads and liquidity.

Signing up was made easy by an account manager. Happy to recommend.
Medellin, Colombia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Blueberry is a honest broker.

Good afternoon. Blueberry is a serious, honest broker and has low spreads. They have excellent managers. Thank you.
Matt,
Sydneyh, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Fast and efficient and effective and great spreads on the Professional ac

Great company to deal with friendly and helpful and the systems work well to help you get good results when you trade. Access to the live forex trading room is helpful also. Thank you for an excellent platform.
Abi,
Queensland, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Excellent platforms and low commission

I was a bit skeptical about Blueberry markets at the very beginning. I used to trade CFD with Commonwealth Bank but as it was about to close down the CFD branch(it is already closed now) I have to look for another trading companies. I started with a few thousand for the Pro account and find out it is far better. The platform has a lot of indicators. That is vital for CFD traders and it has far more than I need.

The commission is low. With the Pro account, the spread is basically zero .it helps a lot for frequent traders like me.

Another good thing is it allows to trade as low as 0.01 lot. That helps when my fingers are itchy but not very sure which way to go then when things go wrong it won't hurt that much.

The last thing that I want to mention is the service is excellent. I have used the online Chat, email and called them up. All are responded right away and have my problem solved.
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.