BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Medellin, Colombia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Blueberry is a honest broker.

Good afternoon. Blueberry is a serious, honest broker and has low spreads. They have excellent managers. Thank you.
Matt,
Sydneyh, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Fast and efficient and effective and great spreads on the Professional ac

Great company to deal with friendly and helpful and the systems work well to help you get good results when you trade. Access to the live forex trading room is helpful also. Thank you for an excellent platform.
Abi,
Queensland, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Excellent platforms and low commission

I was a bit skeptical about Blueberry markets at the very beginning. I used to trade CFD with Commonwealth Bank but as it was about to close down the CFD branch(it is already closed now) I have to look for another trading companies. I started with a few thousand for the Pro account and find out it is far better. The platform has a lot of indicators. That is vital for CFD traders and it has far more than I need.

The commission is low. With the Pro account, the spread is basically zero .it helps a lot for frequent traders like me.

Another good thing is it allows to trade as low as 0.01 lot. That helps when my fingers are itchy but not very sure which way to go then when things go wrong it won't hurt that much.

The last thing that I want to mention is the service is excellent. I have used the online Chat, email and called them up. All are responded right away and have my problem solved.
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2019,

Definitely different from any other trading company

I can not go into detail of what Blueberry market did for me as I am sure it can not be done for everyone. But I was upset about something that happened which was stated in the terms and conditions, but I did not expect it. When I reported this, Ben Clay went out of his way to fix my problem. I am so very greatful and now I give Blueberry markets a 5 star rating without any hesitation as they clearly stand out head and shoulders above other trading companies. Will support you guys as long as I possibly can. Thank you!
Felino Molina,
Darwin NT, Australia,
Jul 25, 2019,

I’m so glad VP poi ted me to this broker.

VP from no nonsense forex mentioned this broker on one of his blogs and I am so glad to have taken them as my broker.

Excellent support and yet not pushy (the reason I left the last broker). Using MT4 and for trading and first thing I notice is no commission charge and the spread is comparable.

I cant wait to open a professional account yo maximize my different trading styles.

And being an ozzie company, so easy to check if legit through ASIC.

Good job.
Edmonton, Canada,
Jul 25, 2019,

Good broker

Being from Alberta, Canada, the regulations suddenly changed recently and the account had to be closed. I had a little trouble getting my money back through a bank wire, but in the end all I had to do was add 3 extra numbers to the transit number. This is the institution number. Once I did that, the money was in my account two days later. My experience with this broker has been positive other than that. The only other thing is that although they accept Visa, there is something in their system that stops an account from being funded. This also happened with another broker I use. I talked with Visa, and they said there is nothing wrong with my account. Overall, I think they are a very good broker. Rob.
JOSEPH TAN,
Jul 24, 2019,

BEST BROKER, THANK YOU BLUEBERRY MARKETS

I have previously traded with other brokers, Blueberry markets so far is the best. They offered daily trade advice and regular follow up calls from the account Manager Ben Clay. Competitive spread. Highly recommended.
Munich, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Excelent broker so far

Hello Traders,

I've tested more then 10 Brokers so far and I can tell you, that Blueberry Markets is the cleanest, so far. I've never had a problem with them, the deposits and withdrawals are very fast and I've never seen (so far) big spread spikes. My account manager, Ben Clay, is always very helpful and professional.
I hope they remain the same for many years to come, because I really need a good and honest broker, we all do.

Cheers,
Daniel
Kingstone,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2019,

A few weeks ago, I promised to come back to add another review

After a bit of a problem with my withdrawal - which turned out to be a really small issue, I deposited some money again & I am now enjoying trading with Blueberry Markets.

As I pointed out in my first post, I have been trading for over 5 years & I can easily spot a dodgy broker especially when my stops are taken out too often.

With Blueberry Markets, I have watched the price move towards my Stop Loss & almost touch it but not spike it out. The price can then go ahead to produce a profit.

That to me is something you dont see with dodgy brokers who will take any opportunity to hit any Stop Losses near the price by simply expanding the Spread so it hits the Stop Loss. Blueberry Markets dont do that.

I also always have another Live chart from Trading Economics to see if the price movement on Blueberry Markets match with Trading Economics Live chart.
The price movements always match in every detail even on the 1 minute chart .
That again shows the guys are not trying to scam me.

I have used several brokers in the past & frankly, I have never seen a broker so clean. Im more than impressed with Blueberry Markets.

As I type this, I'm actually in a live trade right now & Im in profit.

Ofcourse I dont always win but Im happy so far & I would recommend this broker to any trader out there.

If you have had a problem with Blueberry Markets, I suggest you give them another chance.

I have not been paid or asked by Blueberry Markets to make this comment & I promise to come back here again if they, for some reason, start behaving badly.

I hate dodgy brokers & I have no problem exposing them as I have done with some on this site.

SO TAKE IT FROM ME, IAM AN EXPERIENCED TRADER & I HAVE USED ALMOST ALL THE BIG NAME BROKERS OUT THERE.
NONE OF THEM COMPARES TO BLUEBERRY MARKETS.
THESE GUYS ARE 100% LEGIT.

Jun 28, 2019 - 4 Stars My honest review of my experience with Blueberry Markets in May/June 2019.

I opened a Demo Acc with them weeks ago & the process is not very different from many other brokers but one of their customer service reps immediately sent a text to introduce himself. I must admit, I prefer to only communicate with my broker if & when I initiate the communication. I dont like this idea of my broker calling or texting me with small talk. I dont see the point.

I have traded for just over 5 years & in that period, I have used many brokers so I have quite a lot of valid parameters to compare Blueberry Markets with.

Trading on their Demo MT4 account seemed flawless & in fact, I found it surprisingly pleasing. After three weeks, I decided to open a live account with them but before that, I thoroughly read through their legal stuff on their site.

I found some terrifying surprises there & some which I still need to ask them about.
For instance, they say that Blueberry Markets act for themselves when providing financial services to you do & they are the principle when issuing over the counter OTC products to you.
They also say you do not trade through an exchange & you are therefore not afforded the protection normally associated with exchange-traded derivatives such as gaurantee arrangements.

They also say, in certain markets, they act as Market maker & quote you their own bid & ask prices because the bid & ask prices may not reflect those of their liquidity providers. In other words, they can change the price at any time.

They say that they will only disclose that they are acting as market maker in response to a written request from you to make such a disclosure.
They go on to say, you must accept that in such markets, they may hold positions which are contrary to your position resulting in potential conflicts of interest.

Subject to applicable legal/regulatory requirements, you consent where they, either knowingly or unknowingly, take the opposite side to you in relation to any of the financial product transactions. You also agree that their directors, employess & associates may, & can deal on their own accounts.

These are serious admissions & I would never ever trade with a broker who I know to be able to change prices at any time & one I know is taking the opposite side to me especially when there is no real market involved.

BUT
I still like them & maybe its because they sound very open.

So I still went ahead & opened a live account with them & I deposited the minimum amount they accept of £100. I tried a few trades & lost about £12 in two days so I decided to test out their Withdrawal process.

Its not a direct proces because it took a couple of emails before I managed to get a withdrawal request through & as I write this, my money is yet to get to my bank account but Im not even worried about that because they had already told me it may take up to two days.

I still have a bitter feeling about their withdraw process which gave me a bit of a headache to understand. They are aware about the issue I had & I think the guys are genuinely keen to provide a good service.

In a strange way, Im actually very impressed they came out straight & admitted they were market makers & they can take trades against you.

I strongly believe most Brokers out there are market makers but they will never admit they are so to see a broker openly admitting as these guys did, left me thinking, maybe they are worth trusting...for now because some brokers can run smoothly for a while before they decide to play games with their clients.

Let me also mention that when I deposited my money into their company, a different company name popped up.
So I ran checks on that company & discovered it was another Australian broker who happens to have mixed reviews right here on Forex Peace Army.
Why was my deposit going into another broker's account?

So, there is a bit of cloudness about these guys & yet I still feel confident about them & more than willing to try them out again & probably stay with them if they dont show signs of scamming.

For now, I declare them CLEAN & I will not hesitate to come back here to expose them if they, in any way, scam me. I will also come back to praise them if they maintain a clean game with me.

Should you open a demo or live account with them?
PEACE!