Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Jun 23, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: Level 4, 15 Blue St, North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
305 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 22, 2021,

blueberry withdrawing services to all non Australians

Blueberry sent me an email that they will nolonger provide services to people outside Australia . the emails reads as bellow :-

Dear Kennedy,

YOUR CONSENT IS REQUIRED – PLEASE ACT NOW

Due to new regulation being introduced by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Blueberry Markets Group will soon cease providing services to clients who are located outside of Australia. To ensure the continuation of your trading experience with us we have arranged for Eightcap Global Ltd to provide services to clients located outside of Australia, such as yourself. Blueberry Markets Group is a registered domain of Eightcap Global Ltd. You can find more information about this below.

What action do you need to take?

This decision affects your account and so you need to decide what you would like to do.

You may choose to:

Transfer your account and open positions; or
Close your account and all of your open positions (note you will no longer be able to trade with Blueberry Markets in Australia if you choose this option).
What happens if you do not choose one of the options?

If you do not inform us of your decision by 19 February 2021, we will automatically and without further notice to you, transfer your account and all your open positions in accordance with clause 22 of the Client Agreement.

How do you choose an option?

Click on the button below by 19 February 2021 to make your choice.

Jan 20, 2021 - 2 Stars I have traded with blueberry since 2019 they have been nice untill 2021 when They increased the minimum deposit for subsequent users from 10$ to 100$. This is the same amount as opening a new account . You can nolonger top up your account with less than 100 dollars . Very disappointing .nolonger ideal for small traders . Anytime you wish to add money to your account it must be 100 dollars .

May 11, 2020 - 2 Stars What on earth is going on with you guys why are there big spreads unreasonable spreads . 320 points really .

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020 Hey jude_el_gringo,

We're actually unable to locate any records where you had previously voiced your complaint which renders an investigation rather difficult.

We're more than open to communicating with clients regarding issues of this nature, however, as you have not yet funded nor traded your account it's impossible for us to ascertain the trading instrument you are referring to.

So I can properly follow-up with you, please email support@blueberrymarkets.com with the following information:

1. Trading instrument(s)
2. Date and time spread was experienced

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hanna Aquino

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 24, 2021 Hello Jude! This change is implemented due to the recent security and systems upgrade. As always, we are committed to offering you the quality service you expect and deserve. $100 is the least possible amount that we can set to sustain the said upgrades at the moment, but soon this might change back to the way it was before. We will let you know when that happens.

Blueberry Markets greatly appreciates your continued business and support through this time of growth and change. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this change in deposit amount, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our team is more than happy to discuss this situation with you.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 26, 2021:
Hello Jude! I'm afraid you have misunderstood the email. We can still accept non-Australians, but they will be transferred to the VFSC licence. This is due to the ASIC product intervention that will take effect in March. We have explained this to you over email, but feel free to reach out again anytime if you need further clarification.
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Jan 20, 2021,

the one of good FX broker

I have a account on Blueberry Markets for the last 2 years. Their commission is lower and personal assistant is most suitable for me. I like it.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Thank you for this review and for staying with us! We're always an email/chat away if you need anything! :)
Toronto, Canada,
Jan 12, 2021,

Spread manipulation / scam

Stay away from this brokerage.I opened my live account month ago, and this happened many times. My stop loss hit and my trade closed, even though market didn’t reached on that point yet.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jan 16, 2021:
Hi Sahibo0315! We are a non-dealing desk broker which means we get our pricing directly from liquidity providers. This also means that we have no control over the spreads— they can go wide or tight based on the supply and demand of the currencies and the overall market volatility. As always, we try to maintain a constant, deep-stream of liquidity for all of our trading products. In times of high-volatility and low liquidity, we cannot manufacture more volume being traded so it is always something to keep in mind when trading over these periods.

Furthermore, there should be a reason why your trade was closed. We'd love to investigate this for you, so please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com at your earliest convenience. I'd reach out to you myself but I'm not able to find your records based on your username here on FPA.

We'll look forward to your email!

Hanna A.
Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jan 8, 2021,

Good broker

They respond to the client fast and help to trade with no difficult. Also they make sure the fast deposit and withdrawal of their money

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
We know withdrawal is a hassle for others that's why we make sure that you take the wheel when it comes to depositing and withdrawing your money. Thanks for this review, Paschal!
slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 7, 2021,

fast and efficient

great customer service fast and efficient , good spreads in commodities even in volatile markets

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 15, 2021:
Hi, Itortosa. We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. Have a great day!
Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 5, 2021,

Ideal broker for new Forex traders

As someone new to Forex trading I required a broker that would allow me to invest a modest sum and practice live using small volumes, Blueberry Markets enabled me to do both. It was quick and easy to create an account. They have an intuitive client portal with both MT4 and MT5 available for download.

I have received timely answers to any queries including detailed explanations where my understanding was initially limited. Would definitely recommend Blueberry Markets.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thank you for your intuitive review, TonyJin. It makes us happy that our platform and support has made you comfortable as a beginner trader. Thanks also for your recommendation!
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2021,

Best Broker Ever

The customer service is top notch. Trading platforms very great. Fast withdrawals directly to your bank. Ever since I have been with blueberry markets everything have been great and even improved my trading with their daily analysis on some certain pairs and that has made me very profitable for the past few months.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
We're very happy to know that you've been profitable with us, Bubstar! Here's to more amazing trading years with you.
Ani,
Paris, France,
Jan 4, 2021,

My first real broker

My first real broker, it's been with them 5 years now, and never had a problem with Blueberry.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hi, Ani. Wow, 5 years! We're very honoured and humbled to know that you've never had a problem with us. Clients like you encourage us to do better everyday!
England, United Kingdom,
Dec 31, 2020,

Good broker

24/7 customer service They have tight spreads and fast withdrawals. Overall a good broker.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for taking the time to give us this review, mate. Cheers!
Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 30, 2020,

Excellent !

Very trustworthy broker ! Have been with them now since Feb. 2017 and there's never been any issue whatsoever. The support is helpful and friendly and withdrawals always very prompt.
Highly recommendable !

Dec 14, 2017 - 5 Stars I've been with Blueberry now for about a year and I must say I'm very happy indeed with the service. Not many brokers around with integrity, but here's one for sure ! Whether it's withdrawals, online help, trade execution or whatever, in all aspects simply unbeatable - keep it up Blueberry !

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Hey, maduet! Thanks for giving us 5 star reviews over the years. Hoping to have more 5-star years with you. Cheers!