BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Najib,
Meknes, Morocco,
Apr 3, 2019,

Profitable traders in the industry!

Thanks to BlueberryMarkets Team. All i need, i found it on this broker, Very low spread, Multi funding methods, Just £ 100 to start, MT4-5 Simple to use.
Stoney99,
NSW, Australia,
Apr 3, 2019,

Great Spreads . Tiny Stops. Highly recommend Tim Maunsell and team .

Great hassle free setup. Account setup including verification docs all done within 25 minutes. Great Spreads (very low) and Great Stops (many are just 3 pips where other brokers often up to 25 pips) .Execution spreed great. Well done to Tim Maunsell and team at Blueberry Markets. Easily best brokerage I have used.
Dennis,
SA, Australia,
Apr 1, 2019,

A fantastic broker service provider

Blueberry Markets is the third forex broker I have had experience with. While I have not traded large sums of money with them as I am still in my learning curve perfecting my strategy, they have performed to perfection! I can not find any fault in their service or platform. The spreads are outstanding and reliable. I have been with them for the 12 months with a live cash account. They are always only phone call away when required. The withdrawal when requested was completed within a short time. (like 24 hours, but do not quote me on that !!!) It was very quick looking forward to the day when I found my true edge so I can make a substantial deposit into my account and with Blueberry Markets service , take myself to the next level!
darkscholar,
New Plymouth, New Zealand,
Mar 30, 2019,

Outstanding broker you can trust

I have been using Blueberry Markets for some months in demo and also have a live account with them. They have been extremely helpful and the support has been outstanding. The platform is responsive and the spreads are low enough that trading is enjoyable. When markets are highly volatile - like most brokers - Blueberry Markets will increase their spread. Great VPS with low latency provided by broker for those like me that combines EAs, indicators and discretionary trading together. You can get them on the phone whenever you need them. Highly recommend these guys!
Abdelghani,
Algeria, Algeria,
Mar 24, 2019,

Excellent broker
I would like to gives 5 stars, but unfortunately they do not provide free swap account?
If they do in the future it will be the best.
Gav C,
Qld, Australia,
Feb 28, 2019,

Really good support & high level of service

I have been trading forex for some time and decided to re look at different forex brokers as my previous one's service was lacking. I found Blueberry Markets and after some review, decided to engage with them & sign up. I must say the service & professionalism is second to none. I have an account Manager, Tim, who has been more than helpful and makes regular contact to monitor how things are going. You feel like you have support behind you which is ideal in this trading environment as often times its a pretty lonely business. I would certainly recommend Blueberry to anyone considering a good forex broker that has people that care about your trading journey, not just another number.
mohashraf,
Calgary, Canada,
Feb 28, 2019,

I recently started trading with Blueberry Markets and I must say, I'm very impressed. My account manager, Tim Maunsell, has been in touch with me since the day I registered. He has been super helpful and has answered all the questions that I had when I first registered and wanted to make my first deposit. You will be well taken care of!
Blueberry Markets has low spreads and there is no slippage. The MT4 platform is easy to use for Mac users. Would definitely recommend!
Pheliswa Nomdatya,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 14, 2019,

Editing previous review

Giving five star rating to Blueberry and Ben my accounts manager for great service! Edition to previous

Jan 18, 2019 - No Rating My name is Pheliswa Nomdatya, recently signed up with Blueberry markets. I have experienced the best customer service support thus far. I must commend Ben who's my account manager who has handled an issue I had with logging in to the client portal with professionalism. I couldn't log in to client portal ever since I made a deposit and I was getting frustrated and thinking of closing the account. Ben, has been great to assist and issue is now resolve. I know we cannot expect Blueberry markets to be perfect but they show effort and looking forward to a long rewarding client relationship with this Broker. Thanks Blueberry markets customer service team and thanks you to you Ben.

Des Govender,
Durban, South Africa,
Feb 12, 2019,

Blueberry Market Review

Good Day. I last posted on this forum when I purchased the product from FEW since I spend considerable time with my actual function (trading).

Be that as it may this platform allows market participants present & prospective a fantastic opportunity to seperate fact from fiction provided they view the comments posted in a holistic manner. The extremity comments be it positive or negative tend to lead to the idea that there is no middle ground or factual representation. This results in reciprocal suspicion from level headed persons & seldom serves the purpose of the comment.

Concerning Blueberry Markets, I wish to report that this broker certainly exhibits behavioral patterns which seek to disrupt the paradigm which has been until now commonplace for brokers. Perhaps I have the luxury of being able to make such a comment since I have dealt with & continue to deal with multiple brokers. I will not go so far as to make negative comments about any of the other brokers since too often market participants lay blame at the broker for their own failures. After all most persons who get into the derivatives environment have an idea that they will open a $1000 account & conquer the market.

The difference with this broker is unlike previously, I actually have comfort with referring my associates to them. Prior to now it was common knowledge to everyone who interacted with me that I had multiple trading accounts with different brokers BUT I never endorsed any of them since i found them to be deficient in some or other respects. None of those were deal breakers, it was just that they fell short in some area which caused some agitation.

Association with this company has not yielded a situation which has caused me to become aggrieved however this brings to my suspicion as to whether or not it is driven by individual excellence or a unified company brand footprint. This is since if ever i experienced individual excellence with a person it is with Mr. Tim Maunsell. He is an individual of exceptional calibre in every respect & responds to communication at break neck speed to compound his portfolio.

I am aware that generally persons document compliments or complaints about services based on their emotive position at the time concerned however this is not the case with me.

This is since my feedback is factually based & takes into account my understanding of client services & the matrix related thereto. After all prior to this function i spend in excess of 10 years at one of the largest corporations in South Africa in the portfolio of managing consumer services! An internet search of my name along with the company concerned will confirm the bona fides of my comment since page 1 of google will reveal a myriad of compliments recorded against my name for outstanding service delivery.

So to bring an end to my comment it is simply that I have the ability to not only deliver above average services but to identify it when i experience it through a factual unemotional lens.

If anyone wishes to interrogate broker performance it is recommended that they compile a turn key list of deliverables in a matrix & measure performance of the broker in relation to others over a period of at least 2-3 months subsequent to which the incumbent will be in a position to offer neutral & factual comment in relation thereto. Comments in the absence of the ability to qualify one's statement doesn't bode well for the individual recording the comment.

Blueberry Markets & Mr. Tim Maunsell have superseded my expectations at every level of performance matrix that I have tested them on. It is peculiar to suspect that they renege on their commitment that this is a continuous service level as part of their corporate identity.

It is therefore not unreasonable to expect migration of some of my accounts from brokers whom I am less than satisfied with onto the Blueberry platform through the passage of time.

I trust the feedback is accepted in the good faith that it was provided.

Sincerely,
Des
Serkan İĞNELİ,
ANKARA, Turkey,
Jan 4, 2019,

UPDATE for my last review.

After my Forex Peace Army review appeared on the site, one of the company owners (Dean) & another employee (Ben) called me seperately. They explained to me that all the things happened because Australian compliance laws and meticulously strict policies may cause delaying in foreing customer registrations. And unluckily; christmas time holiday interference increased the time span.

After being treated like a normal human being and better as a customer, mutual understanding provided and they kindly completed my registration process. Opened my account and helped me personally in every way they can. So, i had to come here again an renew my review because i wouldn't want my last review stay there unfairly.

And i espicially would like to thank Ben for his deep concern in my matters and providing excellent help as a customer support staff and as a nice person.

i hope this review finds place under my last negative review and people may read both of them together.

Dec 25, 2018 - 1 Star i have been trying for opening a new acount more than a month now. First they said they need a notarized copy of my i.d. I thought, what the heck, i've been doing this job more than six years and not even one company needed that to open a new account. But, i wondered where this may go, and PAID a noter to get relevant document. i sent it to them. After that, they said my original i.d has not an expiration date on it and it must be renewed !!! Even it was getting stranger, i applied my governmental offices for a new i.d and after about 10 days i got a new i.d. They said it must be notarized too. So i PAID a noter again for a useless certification and sent them to Blueberry support (Dean & Sebastian). After all these struggle and unnecessary expenses and lots of time waste, now there is no answer for none of my mails or anything. Even i may get an answer like : "ok, after all these, we could not manage to register a new account for you. Sorry for your time&money loss..." that would be ok. Because at least i would know what is going on there. But now, after they've taken all my documents etc... and not turn with a simple mail answer, i wonder if this company is even real. Or some kids named Dean and Sebastian having fun with me and getting my personal documents to do who knows what. There really are happening some ridiculous things in this company and be awere that they may get gone-disappear some day without noticing anyone. i really wonder who wrote all the recommendation comments below, because sincerely they have the most incompetent customer support i've ever seen! Zero ability, just talk talk talk and then nothing gets done ever...