Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Jun 15, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: Level 4, 15 Blue St, North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441, VFSC #40377
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
300 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

Mirpur, Pakistan,
Jun 3, 2021,

market makers

stay away from then if you don't want lose money they gave 629 spread side to stop traders out i have a proof as well chat support talk rude then there Real face out they are not putting it on liquidity provider but that's them who give such large spread

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi Sher, I understand how you feel as the spread you got was not something we’d expect normally but as we also explained over email and when you were on live chat with us, this wide spread was caused by an unusual pricing lapse, which was correctly promptly by our liquidity providers. All charts and pricing were updated the very same day and if you had opened trades that day, you would have seen the adjustments made to your account.

About your concern of our support officer being rude on live chat, I personally went through the entire chat, and I could see that they were explaining the situation at hand and going through your trading plans and how they could help you in a calm and friendly manner. At Blueberry Markets, we are committed to providing a positive interaction to every trader and if for any reason you found the conversation unpleasant, I would like to apologise on behalf of the team.

We hope to chat with you soon about your trading goals and how we can assist you. Please contact us anytime if you would like to discuss how to fund your account or if you would like access to our education resources and market analysis, we are here for you 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

Pforzheim, Germany,
May 11, 2021,

Here is the old link function ... and a new picture ! How they do it.

here is one more LINK - 50.000 points against me ; )
( connect the dots, on trustpilot.)

_____________________________
Bring your Families and your Gods
we come with ours and with ALLAH
And let us Curse each another ...
So you will wait and we will wait
whos End gonna be more bad.
______________________________

May 10, 2021 - 1 Star First they said to me ' you can deposit with Skrill and Withdraw to your Bankaccount ' first lying this to me ' ! When i try to withdraw , they said no only to Skrill back again ' ok ' then i've try to withdraw to skrill ' then they said there is no one more in Finance ok ' i thought before they to this only that i trade more ' ... ok. And i've done it ' so before i could withdraw my 400 bucks '. They done this then ' now the screenshot is working ' last time was the same '. U see the 2 red horizontal lines ' is where i entered ' and where it kicks me out ' from 600 to 71Euro ' easy with no problem. Ok i didn't use a Stop but this is what happens every time. They systematical trading against customers so be careful ' ! Anywhere u go.

i hope God destroys them all ' and all what they love ' this Marketmaker ' scammers i don't know how but really i think they only waiting for me ' to jump in ' Who knows' But God knows best. They will see what comes to them ' sooner or later. We have time. & Yes it's the Live account.

picture here ' link is now working !

May 7, 2021 - 1 Star Look at this ' i never in my life saw such a 5min Candle ' not in 10 years trading : )

But somehow i managed even with one position kicked out to get in profit.

( i don't like this ) on every broker i go anywhere i buy ' it crash but this is really bullpoo here'... what the heck ?!

and spreads like 3 dollars ' sometimes over on us30 wow ' never saw such a poop.

picture link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BNttIUbEQ1JOoZudRxP3dNiNPaDOkZcr/view?usp=sharing (FPA Review Moderators - link does not work for us)

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2021 Hi there! Our pricing comes from liquidity providers, and spreads can go wide or tight based on supply and demand and overall market volatility. We'd be more than happy to investigate what happened with your trades though.

However, I'm not sure I identify you correctly from this FPA review. If you could email us at trade.support@blueberrymarkets.com, that would be great. Thank you. :)

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 18, 2021:
Hello X73RM. As you might be aware, indices like US30 are generally more volatile than regular forex pairs, which means that spreads on such instruments can be slightly higher. Nonetheless, we checked the spreads from your trades, and they look in line. Your trades were stopped automatically to prevent any further loss to the account, since the margin level fell under 50%.

As per the Client Agreement, which you acknowledged at the time of opening your account with Blueberry Markets, when a trading account's margin level goes under 50%, positions are automatically closed. The closing starts from the unprofitable ones, at the prices quoted at current time. I hope this explains.

Also as requested, your account has been closed. We have made multiple attempts to reach out to you via email and phone to explain this and help arrive at a suitable solution. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get you to agree on any avenue for discussion. Nonetheless, we are always available to discuss your concern at a time convenient to you and assist you in getting back to trading. Just send us an email at global@blueberrymarkets.com and we will respond to you within the same day.

Medellín, Colombia,
May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker, excellent team!

I have been around 3 months with this broker and at the moment everything is going very good. The spreads have been the best that I could find in the market. The commission and swap, as the same as the spread, are excellent too for the conditions under you open your account and the minimal amount that you need to open your account.
But to all this, the main advantage of this broker is the customer attention, and don't be surprised if the most mentioned thing about this broker is this, the communication is constant and the solving of problems is quick.
In any case, my intention with this opinion is just share my experience, at least for these 3 months, that at the moment, it has been excellent; I do not have anything more than recommend you this broker, is an excellent broker.

If new things appear that makes change my opinion, I will let you know. Finally the main objective of this is be sincere and share the real conditions about the brokers and forex service providers.
Greetings to all!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 12, 2021:
Thank you so much for your review, Emanuel. We'll strive hard to maintain and even improve our services further for our valued traders like yourself. Stay safe and happy trading!

Saint-Maur-Des-Fosses, France,
May 4, 2021,

It's really hard to open an account with this broker

As an experienced french trader I was looking for a trustworthy offshore broker so an acquaintance of mine recommended me BBM but I can say I am far from being convinced to say the least.

Indeed I submitted the required documents many times but they were rejected every time though a lot of other reliable, big brokers both offshore and regulated in France and/or EU accepted them sometimes in less than five minutes (literally), so I couldn't even open an account with Blueberry Markets.

Maybe it is because the team doesn't understand how french administrative documents are but anyway it doesn't change the fact that it seems very long and difficult to open a simple trading account with this broker from my point of view.

So if you manage to go through this process then I am happy for you, but if for some incoherent reason you can't trade with Blueberry markets then you can find plenty of other great offshore brokers on Google in 2 minutes who will open your account very quickly and easily.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2021:
Hello Mickaël! As per my response to your review on Trustpilot, the problem is with the issue date of the document you sent. For compliance purposes, we require proof of address issued not more than 90 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Southampton, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2021,

Top level broker!

Opened an account with ease and recieved a call from my account manager the next day to welcome me. Support are quick to respond to any questions should you need them. Shortly after opening my account I had a family emergency and had to withdraw funds, they were in my Bank the next day...impressive service!
If you want a top level broker and are happy to use MT4 you can't go wrong with Blueberry Markets.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Amazing review! Thank you so much, Clive! I will let Brendon and the whole team know about this. <3

Marlven,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 22, 2021,

Amazing experience with Blueberry Markets

Amazing broker! Reliable with good customer service. fast executions and fast withdrawals!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Thanks so much, Marlven. Happy trading!
AF1,
london, United Kingdom,
Mar 28, 2021,

good broker

great broker! very reliable with good customer service. fast executions and fast withdrawals.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 1, 2021:
This means a lot to us, AF1. Stay safe!
Lagord, France,
Mar 27, 2021,

Excellent Broker

Blueberry Market have everything you can ask for, I'm super happy it has been recommended to me as my first broker. Support is super reactive, and spreads are low. Nothing shady, transparency is a must ! Love blueberry markets !
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 30, 2021:
Thank you so much, Vincent. Stay safe and happy trading!

Mar 20, 2021,

This Brocker Increases Crazy amount of Spreads Just yesterday at the Market Close they spread Close Above My Stop lose up to 70pips against me. IN EURCHF.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 23, 2021:
Hello Francis25! We sent you an email earlier today. It seems like the spreads you're referring to were during the rollover, which is a highly-volatile period. We do not have control over the spreads as the pricing come directly from liquidity providers.

I can see that you are currently trading other symbols. Nonetheless, if there's any specific EURCHF trade you'd like us to look into, please feel free to reply to the email we sent you. :)
U.K., United Kingdom,
Mar 12, 2021,

Excellent customer support

I recently posted that the weekend candles were an irritating feature of blueberry, but I have had corresponded with the customer services and moved my account to pro, all good now. Excellent customer service!

Feb 18, 2021 - 4 Stars Money in and out, no issues, prompt and courteous customer service. MT4 platform is stable on live account, not experienced any server issues.Overall an excellent broker.
Unfortunately the only negative is that they paint ridiculous candles after hours ... especially at NY close on Friday night.... If you can accept that... great broker... !!!!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you so much for the updated 5 stars! Happy trading!