BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Pheliswa Nomdatya,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 14, 2019,

Editing previous review

Giving five star rating to Blueberry and Ben my accounts manager for great service! Edition to previous

Jan 18, 2019 - No Rating My name is Pheliswa Nomdatya, recently signed up with Blueberry markets. I have experienced the best customer service support thus far. I must commend Ben who's my account manager who has handled an issue I had with logging in to the client portal with professionalism. I couldn't log in to client portal ever since I made a deposit and I was getting frustrated and thinking of closing the account. Ben, has been great to assist and issue is now resolve. I know we cannot expect Blueberry markets to be perfect but they show effort and looking forward to a long rewarding client relationship with this Broker. Thanks Blueberry markets customer service team and thanks you to you Ben.

Des Govender,
Durban, South Africa,
Feb 12, 2019,

Blueberry Market Review

Good Day. I last posted on this forum when I purchased the product from FEW since I spend considerable time with my actual function (trading).

Be that as it may this platform allows market participants present & prospective a fantastic opportunity to seperate fact from fiction provided they view the comments posted in a holistic manner. The extremity comments be it positive or negative tend to lead to the idea that there is no middle ground or factual representation. This results in reciprocal suspicion from level headed persons & seldom serves the purpose of the comment.

Concerning Blueberry Markets, I wish to report that this broker certainly exhibits behavioral patterns which seek to disrupt the paradigm which has been until now commonplace for brokers. Perhaps I have the luxury of being able to make such a comment since I have dealt with & continue to deal with multiple brokers. I will not go so far as to make negative comments about any of the other brokers since too often market participants lay blame at the broker for their own failures. After all most persons who get into the derivatives environment have an idea that they will open a $1000 account & conquer the market.

The difference with this broker is unlike previously, I actually have comfort with referring my associates to them. Prior to now it was common knowledge to everyone who interacted with me that I had multiple trading accounts with different brokers BUT I never endorsed any of them since i found them to be deficient in some or other respects. None of those were deal breakers, it was just that they fell short in some area which caused some agitation.

Association with this company has not yielded a situation which has caused me to become aggrieved however this brings to my suspicion as to whether or not it is driven by individual excellence or a unified company brand footprint. This is since if ever i experienced individual excellence with a person it is with Mr. Tim Maunsell. He is an individual of exceptional calibre in every respect & responds to communication at break neck speed to compound his portfolio.

I am aware that generally persons document compliments or complaints about services based on their emotive position at the time concerned however this is not the case with me.

This is since my feedback is factually based & takes into account my understanding of client services & the matrix related thereto. After all prior to this function i spend in excess of 10 years at one of the largest corporations in South Africa in the portfolio of managing consumer services! An internet search of my name along with the company concerned will confirm the bona fides of my comment since page 1 of google will reveal a myriad of compliments recorded against my name for outstanding service delivery.

So to bring an end to my comment it is simply that I have the ability to not only deliver above average services but to identify it when i experience it through a factual unemotional lens.

If anyone wishes to interrogate broker performance it is recommended that they compile a turn key list of deliverables in a matrix & measure performance of the broker in relation to others over a period of at least 2-3 months subsequent to which the incumbent will be in a position to offer neutral & factual comment in relation thereto. Comments in the absence of the ability to qualify one's statement doesn't bode well for the individual recording the comment.

Blueberry Markets & Mr. Tim Maunsell have superseded my expectations at every level of performance matrix that I have tested them on. It is peculiar to suspect that they renege on their commitment that this is a continuous service level as part of their corporate identity.

It is therefore not unreasonable to expect migration of some of my accounts from brokers whom I am less than satisfied with onto the Blueberry platform through the passage of time.

I trust the feedback is accepted in the good faith that it was provided.

Sincerely,
Des
Serkan İĞNELİ,
ANKARA, Turkey,
Jan 4, 2019,

UPDATE for my last review.

After my Forex Peace Army review appeared on the site, one of the company owners (Dean) & another employee (Ben) called me seperately. They explained to me that all the things happened because Australian compliance laws and meticulously strict policies may cause delaying in foreing customer registrations. And unluckily; christmas time holiday interference increased the time span.

After being treated like a normal human being and better as a customer, mutual understanding provided and they kindly completed my registration process. Opened my account and helped me personally in every way they can. So, i had to come here again an renew my review because i wouldn't want my last review stay there unfairly.

And i espicially would like to thank Ben for his deep concern in my matters and providing excellent help as a customer support staff and as a nice person.

i hope this review finds place under my last negative review and people may read both of them together.

Dec 25, 2018 - 1 Star i have been trying for opening a new acount more than a month now. First they said they need a notarized copy of my i.d. I thought, what the heck, i've been doing this job more than six years and not even one company needed that to open a new account. But, i wondered where this may go, and PAID a noter to get relevant document. i sent it to them. After that, they said my original i.d has not an expiration date on it and it must be renewed !!! Even it was getting stranger, i applied my governmental offices for a new i.d and after about 10 days i got a new i.d. They said it must be notarized too. So i PAID a noter again for a useless certification and sent them to Blueberry support (Dean & Sebastian). After all these struggle and unnecessary expenses and lots of time waste, now there is no answer for none of my mails or anything. Even i may get an answer like : "ok, after all these, we could not manage to register a new account for you. Sorry for your time&money loss..." that would be ok. Because at least i would know what is going on there. But now, after they've taken all my documents etc... and not turn with a simple mail answer, i wonder if this company is even real. Or some kids named Dean and Sebastian having fun with me and getting my personal documents to do who knows what. There really are happening some ridiculous things in this company and be awere that they may get gone-disappear some day without noticing anyone. i really wonder who wrote all the recommendation comments below, because sincerely they have the most incompetent customer support i've ever seen! Zero ability, just talk talk talk and then nothing gets done ever...
Prince A,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 20, 2018,

Not trustworthy

When I saw the ratings of this broker. I was eager to open an account with them. But after checking. I found a few things im their terms & conditions that I didn't like:
1. They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders.
Comment: if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.

2. They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason.
Comment: I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.

3. The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference.
Comment: The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.

I really advice the traders to check carefully the terms and conditions of any broker before depositing your money with them.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Dec 28, 2018:
Thank you very much for your feedback Prince A. It is always good to see prospective clients do their due diligence by looking over all terms and conditions.

Please let me provide you with some feedback for clarity:

“They give themselves the right to act as a market maker on a few CFDs without informing the traders, if you are a market maker. Just say it. Don't say that you are an ECN broker then make a term that gives you the right to act as a market maker.”

Yes, Blueberry Markets does hold a market-maker license in line with ASIC requirements. This essentially means Blueberry Markets may internalise the flow of trades to minimise costs to the trader as well as the broker.
This is not something that affects traders in any negative way as the prices that are provided as well as the execution will be exactly the same as if the trades were sent through to the open market.

“They give themselves the right to close the open trades or close the account and cancel the profits of the closed trades without reason. I don't know what kind of traders who will agree on a term like that.”

Like every ASIC regulated broker, Blueberry Markets does have the right to close trades in certain situations. A few circumstances where this could happen are:
- A trader is running a system which takes advantage of price discrepancies between brokers, also known as arbritrage.
- A broker receives irregular pricing from Liquidity providers
- A clients open positions falls below that of the necessary available margin (Stop Out level)

The above circumstances do not affect 99.9% of traders.

Hopefully, this point in the PDS isn’t being read as 'Blueberry Markets will close any positions when they feel like it'. If we behaved this way we’d lose our license!

“The traders aren't allowed to compare their prices with the other brokers or ask for a clarification of the difference. The only broker who will ask for something like that. Is the broker who knows their prices will come from other planet.”

This comment confuses me. We encourage prospective and current client's to compare our prices with another broker at every opportunity because our spreads are normally among the best in the world!

To test our pricing all you need to do is download a free 30-day demo account and do the comparison yourself.

We’re here 24/7 on live chat, phone or email should you have any question about our pricing at any time.

Although I’m disappointed in your 1-star review, I do appreciate the interest in Blueberry Markets. Hopefully, this sheds some light on your comments, please reach out to me personally on dean.hyde@blueberrymarkets.com if you would like to discuss further.

Kind regards,
Dean Hyde – Blueberry Markets Founder and Managing Director
Reyer Knopper,
Perth, Australia,
Dec 7, 2018,

Access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter very worthwhile.

I joined Blueberrymarkets because they gave me access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter which is truly worthwhile once you understand what all the lines mean. I use it daily to guide my trading. Ben Clay, my account manager, is helpfull and not pushy, guiding me to education and daily emails and messages with recommendations which have given me trades with profits if used with due diligence.
kelly,
Dec 7, 2018,

Excellent service

I rate BlueberryMarket a full ten out of ten.

Their customer service is second to none and they are very fast at solving any issues you might have.
My client manager , Ben Clay, is friendly, professional and always there for me.

I find the spreads very reasonable compared to my last broker XM.
Haissam,
istanbul, Turkey,
Dec 5, 2018,

I have tried multiple Forex broker from all over the world but this Blueberry Market is surely a class broker...always keeping up communication via email and phone calls..specially Mr. Sebastian's cordial approach regarding in any kind of problem I have faced so far..highly recommendable...

North33,

Smooth efficient trading platform

Excellent customer service and very competitive spreads. Would love them to offer more commodities to trade but extremely happy with the overall set up so far. Getting straight to the top and having a chat with CEO Dean Hyde is easy as he's always available. Have recommended Blueberry to many of my fellow traders.

f2018a,
Cavite, Philippines,

Trustworthy and Best Forex Broker

Trustworthy and the best forex broker that I have after 4 years of trading. Dean Hyde is really doing his best for giving their clients a genuine and realistic financial market place where investment and trading make more sense. Blueberry Markets' good reputation won back my trust to forex market after so many disappointments I had in my previous years dealing with other brokers. Congrats for Blueberry Markets success; job well done Dean Hyde.

Slavjanka,
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of,

Great broker

Highly recommended...
Fast withdraw, great support, avlable on MT4
It is a great trading expirience