BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

About BlueberryMarkets.com

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Currencies:(40+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Sep 6, 2019,

Very low spread and commission is why I'm using Blueberry

I have been with Blueberry since April 2019. Before that I was using two other brokers. These guys have very low spread and commission and were very good in setting me up. I'm currently using their professional account and I do find the slippage a bit higher than others when trading on major events and announcements. I think I'm trading enough now to get the free forex VPS, so I'll give them a ring next week and see how much better that is. I also read here that some people had problems getting their money out, so on Tuesday, I did my 1st withdrawal of $100 just to test their system. As you probably know, if you deposit with a credit card, the withdrawal has to go back to the credit card (I think this is anti-laundry laws). The rest of your profits will go into your bank account. I got my $100 back into my credit card on Thursday, so all good!
Sep 5, 2019,

Best Broker!

my friend recommended Blueberry markets to me and i can definitely tell you it is absolutely worth it! With their small spreads, you will be profiting for days!
Shane Scott,
Kingston, Jamaica,

Best broker I have used

I have been with blueberry markets for the last 3 months after switching from another broker. I have found blueberry to be the best broker based on the following:
1. Great and responsive customer service agents who are primary English speakers.
2. Ability to deposit and withdraw funds in a timely manner.
3. Personally, I have spoken with my superb account manager.
4. Well capitalized broker.
5. Extremely low fees.
6. Great spreads especially with pro account.
7. Simple and well-laid out back office that is simple and easy to use.

A few things to keep in mind:
1. They offer predominately forex pairs.
2. You need to contact customer care to open accounts and also to change leverage on accounts.
sweden, Sweden,

Great Broker!

Have been with Blueberry for a couple of weeks now and i have only good things to say about them.
Low spreads and very good customer service.
My account manager has been great to talk to when i have questions and i always get quick answers from him.
I have recommended them to many of my friends that is about to start trading.
Albert,
Auckland, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets review

The most important things to me about a Trading Platform is not only how easy is it to get my account funded, but more importantly how easy is it to withdraw funds. I can honestly say that this is the quickest platform I have ever used for getting funds from my trading account, back to my bank account. A big thank you to my account manager and the team for making this process stress free
Geoff Hanley,
Padthaway, Australia,

Happy trader

Have traded with Blueberry Markets for several years now, and never had issues Fast trading platform. everything adds up to make me a happy trader
Johannesburg, South Africa,

Blueberry is the best

I'm so happy with blueberry markets really I love the service the offer and I love how they walk with you through the process of registering and how quick they responed. And I'm grateful for my account manager for all the help he has provided with my account he is amazing. I did try the withdrawal is amazing and very quick I love the spread the offer is amazing. So far I think me and blueberry markets are on the way to a long relationship.
Ugurcan Secgin,
Sep 4, 2019,

The best broker for retail traders

Hands down this has been the best broker I have traded with over the past 4 years of trading forex. Spreads are very low and excellent compared to other brokers. They are very responsive with all your needs and are very friendly. Would 100% recommend BlueBerry Markets to anyone looking for an excellent broker.
Prashant,
Sep 4, 2019,

Amazing expereicne in terms of speed, features and price

I am trading with Blueberry Market from last 1 and half year. I never had any issue with them. Support staff is very professional and they are very prompt in replying to your queries. Platform is very fast and it has all the features needed for mordern day trader.
Yishun, Singapore,
Sep 3, 2019,

A reliable and honest forex broker

Initially, when I read so many good reviews regarding Blueberry Markets broker performance, I am rather skeptical about the good ratings. Yet, I realize that the number of feedback are quite significant and do not confined to the same continent (Australia). Somehow, this broker crossed my path when I was shortlisting some Australian forex brokers as a backup to my current broker which was in the process of migrating their overseas clients from ASIC regulated accounts in Australia to CIMA regulated accounts in Cayman islands.

3 brokers were shortlisted: Axis Trader, Global Prime and Blueberry Markets. At the end of the day, I have chosen Blueberry Markets as my 2nd forex brokers in Australia based on the following reasons:

1) I was served by a senior sales executive for opening a demo trading account on 29th May 2019. I have a lot queries especially regarding the differences between ECN and non-ECN accounts. He would take great patience to answer and clarify all my doubts through email and by phone. The service I received from other brokers in Australia, Singapore, London and Cyprus pale in comparison to the one I receive from him based on demo trading account criteria.

2) His customer-oriented service remains consistent when I switch to live trading on 9th July 2019. He seems to know how to draw a fine line as to when to render me good support when I need the most and when to leave me alone when I no longer need his help. One point worth commending is that he often offers very flexible and practical solution/suggestions regarding how to get the most profit by taking the initiative to absorb the administrative cost associated with fund remittance or by suggesting broker to broker fund transfer if such an options are available with the other brokers.

When I request his help to open multiple currencies trading accounts for example, he would get it done efficiently within 10 mins although there is a time lag of a few hours due to the difference in time zone between Singapore and Australia. While other account managers/sales executives from other brokers try to complicate matters, he only simplifies it so that you can focus on your trading instead of getting frustrated dealing with all the unnecessary administrative work. His good follow-up skills ensure that all the loose-end are well taken care of and you don’t have to waste time entertaining it.

Thanks to his excellent support and recommendation of using low spread ECN Professional trading account , my USD and SGD denominated accounts have been growing steadily with positive returns since I started trading live in July.

3) Recently, I have tried withdrawing funds using credit card method. I am pleasantly surprise to learn that the fund was transfer to my account the following day as per what their website claim. Another point worth highlighting is that funds deposit takes less than a minute using credit card method. Trade execution is normally fast and the spread is observed to be low most of the time except during the initial few hours when Australian market trading hour starts.

Frankly speaking, I have worked with a number of forex brokers from different parts of the world and it is rare to have one who has excelled with high score in every aspect you would consider very important (customer service, reliability, ease of fund deposit/withdrawal ….etc.). Although you can never find one broker that is perfect, this broker is second to none. I am convinced that this is a broker that really wants you to succeed.

If you are skeptical about my review, you are welcome to give their demo account a try and assess how excellent their service are.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Sep 2, 2019,

Great experience so far!

Trustworthy broker, haven't had any issues with them.
Quick response time when you've got questions, really helpful staff as well.
5/5
Jay,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 26, 2019,

Awesome!

Blueberry markets is absolutely great, they are always willing to help if you have questions and they respond within seconds on the site chat room. They're extremely helpfull and i would definately recommend them.
KAMTE,
MARSEILLE, France,
Aug 24, 2019,

They really care, even about the small individual trader.

With zero deposit, even before They opened my account, I had sent them some mails on personnal issues. By their answers, I could tell that they had carefully studied my case. I really appreciated.
Other things I like with Bluberry are the "Daily confirmation" and the "Monthly statement". I find these two services so important and I had not experienced them with my former brokers. I also appreciate the closeness impression I have with my account manager.
What I like less are the spreads (high) with my trades but I can understand and tolerate because I trade very late in the night, with very low volumes.
Ju,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 23, 2019,

their free software Wineskin is just not working after one deposits

I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.
Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Delta, Nigeria,
Aug 23, 2019,

A broker that actually wants to see you succeed

Well, I had complained about two issues I had with this broker and those issues are vital to the success of any trader professional or starter and it is Good Trading Conditions and Easy Withdrawals. While I have seen the bad part of both with this broker and haven reported it to their customer service (Which is awesome by the way) and on FPA Reviews, they actually did everything humanly possible to fix those problems and also ensure that I am satisfied, trust me it is not easy to satisfy me.

Blueberry Markets actually wants you to succeed and so they try to provide a near perfect trading solution. Tim Maunsell emailed and called me regarding the 13.3 pip slippage I experienced the other day and the amount lost to that anomaly was returned to my trading account. I am sure the problem came from their liquidity provider and I'm darn sure it was a technical issues. I know most brokers would want you to take this loss even though it was clearly a technical anomaly (the pair involved is very liquid) and not the trader's fault but the management at Blueberry Markets have proven that they have blood running through their veins and it matters to them that a trader succeeds. Trading is hard enough as it is for most traders but contending with your broker shouldn't be have to be part of it and they understand that. You're not just a statistics at this broker, you are valuable to their success as well. They actually set out to be different from the rest and now I see why. Is there anything as a honest forex broker? But I think this is the closest you are going to get to having one.

I would like to thank the team at Blueberry Markets. The slippage issue has been resolved and I'm happy. I would try withdrawing funds again to see if they have done a better job at improving that as well, but until then, I'll keep trading with BBM.

Lastly, if you want a broker who isn't out there to get you, this is the one folks. Now, I see what the ratings are all about now. Keep it up guys.

Aug 21, 2019 - 1 Star I wrote about my experience with the withdrawal process on blueberry Market well, it was hell. I think the only reason why they have received so many positive reviews is customer relations and not the trading platform itself. I was only able to withdraw 150 of my $450 initial deposit. I didn't get to withdraw any profit until I lost it all. Yes, I'm a high stakes trader and that is my business. They sent me a $20 Goodwill deposit to my account but I don't think that would make up for me loss of over 450 would it? That being said let me get on with why I am here.

I have been trading with several other brokers and in some ways I would consider them bad but I think I have messed around and found the worst one, yes that is blueberry market. I have had a case of 2-5 pip slippage but I have never encountered anything like 15 - 20 pip slippage which is what I experienced today on CADJPY during the Canadian CPI release. Remember I have traded CADJPY before and the maximum slippage I have seen is 2 pips and I have traded other pairs during news and I haven't be subject to this kind of crazy slippage.

Let me explain in full.

Transaction ID: 26100028
I placed a 2.0 (Standard lot) Buy Stop order at 80.139
I placed a 2.0 (Standard Lot) Sell Stop Order at 79.892

Guess where my order was filled? At 80.355 that was 21 pips slippage. These were orders that was sent to their servers a minute before the news. This is highly unacceptable. I don't think an ECN would even provide that much slippage and trust me, I have used ECN brokers and I'm still using an ECN broker as we speak. I didn't take that trade on my main account with other brokers, otherwise I would have figure out the difference however, I know people who did and are in profit but here I am with a US $300 loss wondering where I went wrong with this broker again. Yes, some of my friends are using some of the brokers with worst reviews and rating on FPA and they took exactly the same order as I did, some even with larger lot sizes yet, none of them is complaining about that amount of slippage.

I have written to Tim Maunsell for him to shed more light on this issue but until then I will try to inform traders of the possibility of this sort problems with Blueberry Markets. The number of stars here are not really about the trading platform itself but more about the human relations. But I didn't signup for their pep talks but to trade. I am sure they will blame it on many other factors and they will avoid rectifying the issue.

I will update this review when I hear from them but until then, 1 start from me.

Aug 14, 2019 - 2 Stars I am sure someone here commented about how cumbersome or impossible it is to withdraw your earnings from this broker. Any broker where it's easier to deposit than withdraw is a no go for me. I deposited 450 dollars with the broker and I quickly made profit and I decided to test out their withdrawal, trust me its a train wreck. I did the first withdrawal of $225 on Monday, 11th of August, 2019 and it was deducted from my account. However, when I tried withdrawing another $250 yesterday, It was reversed the today. I thought it was due to the fact that I deposited with two of my cards and I exceeded the actual deposit amount, so I withdrew $225. Well, that was also reversed. So, I reached out to their support via live chat. Guess, what they kept giving me the run around. What surprised me more was the fact that she said, the initial $225 that I tried to withdraw isn't showing up on their record. Where did my $225 go? Till date, I haven't received it, Blueberry Market says they can't find it. Again, I tried to reach out to them on phone, well, I was put right through to Tim Maunsell, well, he said he couldn't hear me over the phone and it was due to phone issues. Now, I'm here sitting on my palms wondering where I went wrong with this broker. They have a great system, yes, but it doesn't seem they want you to have your money. Even the worst brokers will pay you your earning. I can't believe this is what I left exness for.
Dear jjzones,

Thank you so much for your understanding, we're grateful for your commitment to working through this and sticking with us. We value your business and look forward to working with you into the future.

If you have any issues please contact me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

duisburg, Germany,
Aug 22, 2019,

Worst Broker

Repainting broker. Lets you think you win but takes all your money. BIG NO. Don't fall for this guys. Search good brokers/ This is for sure not the one you search for. I've spent you a lot of headaches and money if you listen to me. Do not use this broker
Dear U1traV1rus,

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience with Blueberry. I'd like to work with you personally to resolve the issue, to do so please contact me directly via email on sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or call +61 2 8404 9485.

South Africa, South Africa,

Excellent!

BY far the best service i had no problems opening a account and they even understood all my documentation right of the block. My account manager was a great help and explained everything perfectly. Funding the account is easy and withdrawals are even better!
South Island, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

So far so good with Blueberry

They're living up to the reviews so far, which I'm very pleased about. NZ changed the rules a few months back and I had to close my account with Oanda. A couple of weeks of searching and reading reviews led me to Blueberry and a couple of others - it was really a coin toss between them, but Blueberry won and no issues at all.

I've had the Blueberry account for a few months now and my account manager has been there when I've needed anything. My expectations have been met and I'll be considering making them my main account over the next few months.
Soshanguve block L 1374, South Africa,

Best broker

Honestly I really thought they are too good to be true but once I familiarized myself with the way they operate I'm very impressed they actually save you from yourself and that's what we need as trader's especially new one's.
Auckland, New Zealand,

Good spreads and liquidity

Recently signed up with Blueberry Markets after Tallinex folded but already I see much improved spreads and liquidity.

Signing up was made easy by an account manager. Happy to recommend.
Medellin, Colombia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Blueberry is a honest broker.

Good afternoon. Blueberry is a serious, honest broker and has low spreads. They have excellent managers. Thank you.
Matt,
Sydneyh, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Fast and efficient and effective and great spreads on the Professional ac

Great company to deal with friendly and helpful and the systems work well to help you get good results when you trade. Access to the live forex trading room is helpful also. Thank you for an excellent platform.
Abi,
Queensland, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Excellent platforms and low commission

I was a bit skeptical about Blueberry markets at the very beginning. I used to trade CFD with Commonwealth Bank but as it was about to close down the CFD branch(it is already closed now) I have to look for another trading companies. I started with a few thousand for the Pro account and find out it is far better. The platform has a lot of indicators. That is vital for CFD traders and it has far more than I need.

The commission is low. With the Pro account, the spread is basically zero .it helps a lot for frequent traders like me.

Another good thing is it allows to trade as low as 0.01 lot. That helps when my fingers are itchy but not very sure which way to go then when things go wrong it won't hurt that much.

The last thing that I want to mention is the service is excellent. I have used the online Chat, email and called them up. All are responded right away and have my problem solved.
Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2019,

Definitely different from any other trading company

I can not go into detail of what Blueberry market did for me as I am sure it can not be done for everyone. But I was upset about something that happened which was stated in the terms and conditions, but I did not expect it. When I reported this, Ben Clay went out of his way to fix my problem. I am so very greatful and now I give Blueberry markets a 5 star rating without any hesitation as they clearly stand out head and shoulders above other trading companies. Will support you guys as long as I possibly can. Thank you!