Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2018,

Would recommend.

No complaints. Great broker. They could expand on their range of things to trade. Maybe Copper, Palladium, Cocoa and Sugar which I sometimes trade. The only metals they have is Gold and Silver. This is a very minor point. As a broker I like them a lot and the customer service is fantastic.

Song Lai Hee,
Apr 12, 2018,

Blueberry Markets good and efficient broker

I am a small oversea's investor of Blueberry Markets recently. Cautiously, I tried the services offered and platform trading simplicity. A pleasant surprise, the services were superb and the admin follow up was fantastic. The service level is better than my local brokers offered. I look forward to trade more with Blueberry and recommend this broker to those who are looking for good partner in trading.

Apr 20, 2018,

Blueberry Markets Superb

Hi Folks. I 'm a newbie here and should like to say "hi".

I should also like to say how impressed I've been this past week with Blueberry Markets. I signed up for an account with them and their Sales Manager Ben Clay has been absolutely superb throughout. All of my questions were answered promptly - many with lightning reply speeds.

I am not surprised by the other supportive comments on this site and feel that they are all very well deserved. This company has excellent credentials and I am delighted with their customer service and support. I unreservedly recommend them.

Australia,
Apr 24, 2018,

Excellent!

Best performance of any broker I have encountered hands down! Very competitive spreads, low latency servers. Blueberry Markets is an honest business with excellent customer service. AThank you.

Jami Cheung,
Cologne, Germany,
Apr 24, 2018,

Awesome service

Blueberry markets is my first broker and I used it because it came with an forex course. The service is excellent. You always get a reply within half an hour (or even minutes). They will check you up just to know if you need anything. I don’t have any comparison to other brokers but I don’t have to need to test out other ones. You should speak English though.

Lithuania,
May 8, 2018,

Excellent Customer Support

I started with Blueberry Markets couple of weeks ago and I really am pleasantly surprised by their flexibility, quick decisions and the level of customer support. Maybe it is a little too early to make conclusions but I would definitely recommend this broker to any trader. What particularly is important is that I am located in Europe and they are in Australia!

Wellington, New Zealand,
May 30, 2018,

Been great so far!

I've been testing Blueberry with a small account over the past 3 weeks and found the spreads to be favourable execution time good and customer service fantastic. As a bonus the trade of the day every SMS, as an value add I can highly recommend them.

Lim Weiyang,
May 30, 2018,

Reliable broker with excellent customer service

Excellent broker with very good customer service and support. Very contented with their service.

New Zealand,
May 31, 2018,

Great service. Can't fault them.

Excellent service from Blueberry Markets. Sign up and verification was a painless exercise, and I have found their follow up customer service to be great. Always there for any questions with a quick response time. The trading platform has worked flawlessly for me with no down time or lag. Very pleased I went with this broker.

Jeev,
KL, Malaysia,
Jun 8, 2018,

Excellent customer service

Dean and his team have been very helpful in assisting me with the setup of the live account. Impressed with the level of their customer service, they do seem to go the extra mile.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is a forex broker, which means it allows traders to try to make money by trading the exchange rates between currencies.

Blueberry offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. In addition to currencies, Blueberry Markets also allows clients to trade stock indexes, metals and other CFDs.

Is Blueberry Markets a good forex broker?

The best way to answer if Blueberry Markets a good forex broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13312/blueberrymarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Blueberry Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/blueberry-markets/

Are Blueberry Markets regulated?

Yes, Blueberry Markets is regulated. It's under Australia's ASIC regulation with AFSL number 391441.