Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 24, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
January 23, 2020:  An extremely unnatural pattern of reviews has been detected for Agimat.  For now, all new reviews for this company are being held back from approval.
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Southampton, United Kingdom,
Jan 22, 2020,

Complete Scam

All of the agimat products in the first place are available for free elsewhere! Dennis is a complete scammer and there is a group you can join to find out. Do not buy this garbage seriously you are wasting your money.

There are so called Neural Networks and this is also complete garbage and a complete scam...STAY AWAY!!
Florida, USA,
Jan 19, 2020,

This software is amazing!

I have seen the results with this software in the last month and can say it definitely works

Akure, Nigeria,
Jan 14, 2020,

Indicator not accurate

I stop using the indicator after 3-4 months of purchased with a valid lifetime licence. It is looks easy and have a good looking at a view but it is not easy to trade. I lost money with it. Now i am using my own method, trade with care and i am making profit. Agimat is not working for me.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jan 15, 2020:
I am very sorry to hear that you cannot be successful with our system. You are writing by yourself "trade with care by using my own method". Meaning when using Agimat you have traded careless? No money management? No practice? I am very certain that is the case here. In the end it won't matter what system you are going to use, nothing will work for you. Thats the reason only around 5% of all retail traders are successful.

You can come back to our support desk at any time to seek some "serious" guidance.
Benin City, Nigeria,
Jan 4, 2020,

Indicators repaint

I find it difficult to believe that those who gave a five star review were paid to do so, but I honestly feel this system is not worth the hype at all. Almost all the indicators used repaint heavily.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jan 6, 2020:
Sorry to hear that you don't have any success with Forex trading and accusing us to pay hundreds of people to post positive reviews. It would be advisable to contact our support to seek help on "how" to follow rules and on "how" to be disciplined. We also can teach you the definition of "repaint" , "closed and open candles" , "why no trade should be taken on an open candle" , "why signals are not valid on open candles" etc.

Or you can keep continuing jumping from one trading system to the next one and ending up saying that Forex is a scam.
SEOUL, Korea, Republic of,
Dec 7, 2019,

AgimatTradingSystem is immoral.

2019.11.30 I'm paid Agimat FX. But I did not receive a licence and software.
2019.12.02 I sent a mail not to buy. But Agimat-trading-system charged me.

This is email :
Order id : 628332163(247589)
I sent a mail saying cancel my purchase. You read it. I don't receive program and don't want to use it.
Why did you charge me?

2019.12.06 I received a mail.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We have sent you a ton of time emails about your issue.
You kindly “should” check your spam folder, too.
After purchase you have “NOT” registered your license, meaning you have “NOT” read the email you’ve got after purchase.

If you are not able, for what reason ever, to read your email then please provide your MT4 ID via replying “THIS” email.

Then we finally can issue a license for you.

Regarding refund policy:

There is no refund in the e-mail, only to register the MT4 id. I want to cancel the payment. The Agimat-Trading-System tries to extort my money just by paying.
I received no service from Agiamt-Trading-System.
I can apply for a software purchase and cancel it without receiving it.
That is common sense.

Nov 17, 2019 - No Rating https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxtechgroup/agimat-fx-2020-trading-system/3394386

Eurusd on November 4 is -41%. Is there no stop loss? Is this right now?
If true, isn't it dangerous?

Also, when I comment a question on Facebook, he immediately delete it. This is evidence that the Agimat developer is not truly true to the user and does not communicate. Eventually I posted to the FPA. If he wants to communicate and truly explains the trading results of November 4th, I will purchase this EA as my first EA.

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 20, 2019 Why do you say there is no SL? Trading without SL is insane. Of course we are using SL. Remember, EU is a big swing with huge pips on TP, of course SL has also some pips, the trade need space to move. When trading big swings you NEED to expect pullbacks. This is Forex and not a straight up game. Forex requires "patience". Big swing will run several weeks. Professional traders understand this.

Btw. this trade has nothing todo with the Agimat EA, EU is a plain manual trade and NOT done by an EA.
Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019:
You have purchased the license and we have delivered the license. We have re-sent the license activation many times.

You purchase something, and we charge you for this, very normal process.
Stouffville, Canada,
Dec 6, 2019,

Excellent Products

I am using Agimat EA and SSI EA. Both products are excellent. I got 12% average return from Agimat EA since June, 45% return from SSI EA since September. Thanks for all your hard work Dennis.

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019:
Thank you for your review, highly appreciate that.
Adelaide, Australia,
Dec 4, 2019,

Agimat 2020

I've been trading for 13 years. I've always struggled with discipline and an obsessive tendency towards counter-trend fading. This system's primary benefit for me is that it keeps me from entering too early and orientates me in the direction of momentum flow. I look for signals in the same direction as the most recent HH or LL. and strong momentum. I have only had the system for a few days so I am not stating that taking all signals will lead to profitability. My trade sample size is insufficient for purposes of generalisability. I'm merely pointing out that for me, this is a useful tool that has fitted seamlessly into my own trading methodology. I read some negative reviews and I suspect the authors have unrealistic expectations of what a system can provide. You still have to do the work and make it your own.

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019:
Thanks a lot for your review. You are correct, the trader need to do his own work still, does not matter what kind of trading system.
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 24, 2019,

One of the best indicators , top 3 on my list

First of all thank you Dennis for this indicator thank you , If you are a experienced trader , this agimat comes useful and very handful I promise to you , it’s one of the best tools I have came across , if you don’t know how to trade don’t use it , learn how the market it and understand it then you use the agimat cause then your trading becomes powerful ! I use the agimat with Steve Mauro EMA ( 5 , 13 , 50 , 200 ) on 4 hr chart and daily - favourite times and the agimat is powerful trust me

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019:
Thank you for your honest review.
Dallas, TX, USA,
Nov 21, 2019,

Never need another Indicator to Trade

I started trading to make extra money for my Summer Basketball team I coach. As you can imagine is very expensive and I cant ask parents for money every month. I ran across Dennis and the Agimat and It has changed no only my life but the lives of young men. We have been able to travel and get these young men exposure. Thank you Dennis for the Agimat. Best purchase I ever made! I have taught my 14 year son as well to trade and he is averaging over 30 pips per day!!

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019:
I am very happy that I was able to help you with my software.
Arizona, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

THE BEST SYSTEM IS AGIMAT FX PRO 2020

HELLOE EVERY ONE MY NAME IS YOEL AND FIRST I WANT TO THANKS DENNIS FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK THAT HE PUT INTO THIS INIDICATOR. I BEEN USING AGIMAT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WORKS PERFECT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES (THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T) YOU WILL HAVE SUCCES IN TRADING. MY PERCENTAGE IS MORE THAN 89% FOR SURE. DON'T WASTE MORE TIME LOOKING AROUND THIS IS IT. IF YOU REALLY NEED PROOF SEND ME AN EMAIL AND WILL GLADLY SEND YOU THE PROOF THAT YOU NEED.

- yoellinares6@gmail.com

DENNIS THANKS A LOT MY FRIEND YOU HAVE CHANGE MY LIFE THIS INDICATOR SHOULD BE AT LEAST $1000 DLS TO BE HONEST. THANKS BOSS

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 20, 2019:
Thank you Yoel, highly appreciate your review. Come back to us if you need any help.