Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 17, 2019
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Jackson,Mi, USA,
Oct 31, 2019,

Agimat is Amazing as promised!

I have had the good fortune of finding Dennis Buchholz about 3 years ago... Just by accident... had been trading for a few years... and never ever made enough to make a withdrawal... Then after reading about Agimat... I contacted Dennis and asked him a thousand questions..as like most I was very skeptical! Anyways...long story short... I have been using Dennis' Agimat and the FSO7 Harmonic Scanner (excellent) and have had the same account I started with 3 years ago! Thank you Dennis! Sure I look at many factors when trading.. but Agimat is my Key to trading with confidence and consistency!

Feb 3, 2018 - 5 Stars I bought The Agimat over a year ago after I was FORTUNATE enough to have met Dennis online by pure luck. I really could not be any happier with his Agimat and him as a personal coach..mentor and now friend. I am 58.. not a young kid or newbie thinking like so many do...that I can buy an indicator and get rich overnight...so I offer a mature somewhat experienced review or opinion about this man and his indicator.
When I started out trading..I was lost..and like most seasoned traders today..I had to go through the process of trying to learn on my own..losing several accounts over the years as most newbies do..Then we go through the "shiny object" stage.. this is where we look at every new indicator or "supposed" guru of trading and find it was not as advertised and feeling hopeless and on the verge of quitting.
That being said.. I am pleased to be as honest as I can be and say that the Agimat and Dennis are indeed the real thing! This man is super busy.. and still has proven generous with his time.. to those who say he offers no support.. They could not be any further from the truth!
He works with individual members on a one on one basis... As he did for me and few of my trading friends.. we all share the same very positive results and opinions about Dennis and his Agimat Although we have never met in person..as I live in Michigan and he travels the world.. we are friends online and I would HIGHLY suggest to my friends and family to get with him...Get the Agimat system.. It really works..as long as you follow it's simple basic rules as to how to use it.. In fact he provides half a dozen in depth videos explaining in detail just how it works!
Anyone who says he is a scammer is just not being fair and are totally wrong..and usually it's someone who doesn't have a clue about trading and was hoping to get rich with a 50.00 account... He is a computer scientist and super successful trader and has earned my respect and the respect of thousands of others he has helped over the years.
In fact I AM that guy that won 80 trades in a row! It was on DEMO...I was using the 1 minute time frame...just to make sure I was following Dennis' clear instructions...I did and in the course of a day..I did indeed win 80 trades in a row.
A real trader would never trade that much on a LIVE account and I prefer the higher time frames the 1HR 4HR and the daily as they are way more reliable to read and actually are old enough to establish a true trend.
In fact in the spirit of being totally transparent.. you can contact me if you like on my FaceBook page under Lee C Starks and ask me all the questions you like and I can show you my most recent trading results as well.
In summation I promise you that this Agimat works just as it is advertised to do... I maintain an average 90% win ratio...It's just that powerful and simple to use and see excellent trade set-ups with it. And Dennis is the most personable..honest person I have ever had the pleasure to meet online.... In the trading world there are a ton of "fake" traders and products that don't deliver.
He has proven to be a breath of fresh air and as honest as they get!
Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 6, 2019:
Hi NAME REMOVED, thank you for all your support. You are doing a super great job to keep the community together. I really honor your work.
Oct 12, 2019,

Very stable and reliable EA

I am using Agimat EA since December 2018 and I averaged 5% monthly on a live account, with a dd of 16%. A minus is that the EA cannot be backtested. Hence is a bit risky.
Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 14, 2019:
Thank you for your review, Stefano.
As of the moment it is technical not possible to back-test systems that using a neural networks.
Greater Vancouver, Canada,
Oct 6, 2019,

The Most Profitable FX-Trading System.

Compares to hundreds of Indicators I use, AGIMATFX 2018 & 2020 are the best. Those that are complaining certainly DO NOT KNOW how to trade and I suggest them to train and use a demo account before go live.

Hey, Dennis! just ignore them and just give their money back and don't waste your time replying to their ridiculous and Illogical reviews Just keep going maintain and enhance our favorite Indicator AGIMATFX2020.
Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 14, 2019:
Thank you so much for your review.
TN, USA,
Sep 28, 2019,

Great System - You Still Have to Learn FX!

I’ve demo traded this system since February and averaged 7% monthly trading all pairs on daily charts. Thats with all my trading done in the last 20-30 min before daily close before anyone gets cute about 7%. There are still some losing trades, but no system I know of outside of central and commercial banks has a 100% win rate.

Like Dennis has said, figure out your risk. Nobody can do this for you and it’s more important than your entry/exit indicator. Every pair is different - 2% risk on GBPUSD will differ from NZDJPY. There’s a super simple indicator for it...three letters. Go find it.

Although this system doesn’t need a momentum indicator, one could be added for confirmation. I’ve had mixed results tho. Kept me out of some trades that would’ve lost but also kept me out of winners. Like I said - nothing is 100%. All you need is an edge and a risk management plan though. This is the best one stop shop for charting.
Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 14, 2019:
Thanks a lot for your review.
Risk management plan and the "will" to make profit is a perfect combination to use Agimat FX® successful.
Portland, United Kingdom,
Sep 15, 2019,

Totally Amazing

After losing £2000 on Forex and Telegram Crypto scams, I set out to find something that was easy to use that worked for me.

I started off with the Harmonic scanner, I then realised although a good indicator, it did not fit in with my busy work schedule, I then purchased Agimat 2018, This was an amazing system to use follow the rules and you can't go wrong.

Last month I received my free upgrade to Agimat 2020, All License activations were applied within 24 hours of purchase or upgrade.
The Support from Dennis and his Team is fantastic all of my emails are answered within 24 hours.
The support videos Dennis has provided to use the Agimat system, are explicit yet very easy to follow.

SInce using Agimat 2020 and following Dennis's rules My win rate is up to 90%

I can't wait to see what the future brings with this awesome program.

Thank you so much Dennis.

Best Regards
Jon
Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 14, 2019:
Thank you Jon, highly appreciate your review.

Lone Star State, USA,
Sep 3, 2019,

Killing it

Don't know about anybody else but the Agimat is my secret weapon while trading the Futures market. It's allowing me to make easy profits. This can't be fair :)
Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 14, 2019:
Thank you for your review. Keep your results going and have good money management.
Hamilton, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

Not looking Back

Hi everyone

I did place a review a week or so ago but it has not been posted yet I dont know why

I am new to this forum and Forex in general although I do have considerable experience on the net, first previously as a moderator on a large forum well over 10 years ago and also as a product producer, writer etc

I purchased Agimat a few weeks ago and , as the first purchase of any forex software I have to say now, that after the first few weeks I am very impressed. I have recieved excellent support from Dennis and the Software has accurately assessed market trend. Thus far I have been able to increase a meager account balance of $5000 to now $5250ish so I am pretty happy. 3 trades out of 3 successful

Overall the software gives me the impression that it can "read" what's going to happen. If I do everything exactly as Dennis instructs in the user video, o a 4 hour chart, it appears to be incredibly acurate. Anyway, that's my review. I hope they publish this one. If not then sobeit

Aug 15, 2019 - No Rating Hi People

My name is Keith Roberts. I am a Writer by trade, Brand New to this Forum and this is my first post here.

I was born and live in New Zealand. At 55 years young I should say now that I do not mince words. I have nothing to hide from anyone and am known for my (sometimes) brutal honesty.

Having said all of that I am brand new to FOREXPEACEARMY and will show everyone here the respect deserved within a community.

I DID moderate a forum many years ago, of some 30,000 + members, so I know how the flaming process works and how hard it can be to weed out the truth sometimes.

What has bought me here to you all today is obviously Agimat. I need to offer this review now because I am a new customer of Dennis's and I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

This review will be updated as time goes by until the final close of either my time as a trader or the thread or until the need for updating it becomes redundant

So . . . Here goes:

1/ I purchased Agimat approx 7 days ago. In that time I have contacted Dennis and / or his company approx 10 - 12 times. There has been prompt and courteous communications at all times. Thus far support has been 100% all good. Queries have been based around Installation, Copier services, Brokers, VPS services and the like.

2/Over the last 7 days I have been busy setting up VPS, doing the install, getting the Broker Account sorted and funding it and learning the ins and outs of the MT4 platform and Agimat

3/ As a complete NEWBIE to actually trading a LIVE Forex account I have no idea what all the technical jargon means, and don't really have a lot of desire to find out, even though it looks like I will have to learn at least some of it at some point. Having stated this I know enough to be able to see whether or not someone is telling porkies or not.

I do NOT believe there is anything untoward with what Dennis is either saying or doing. In fact now I get to call him a really nice guy.

I state this last point because, due to his Partner Brokers being unable to accept residents from my country (NZ) I was unable to get access to his Trade Copier service. He has, however, added me to the subscription list, AS HIS SOLUTION to my dilemma. Now how's that for a man who goes out of his way to assist his customers

Bear in mind, Dennis is part of running an INTERNATIONAL business with HUNDREDS of customers. I am not important enough to be ANYBODIES number one (except for my wife and even then only when she pleases! ). If I have to take my place in the queue for service then so be it!

Final word:

Respect, thus far Dennis, for all of your assistance and help so far. I am sure that, along with the hundreds of other positive reviews and comments out there, after I have had a chance to master my impatience and Agimat, that I too will be singing you praises

Regards to all

Keith
Reviews are generally approved within 5 business days.  If it exceeds 5 business days, CLICK HERE, read the text, and fill out the form if there are any questions.  Saturday and Sunday are not business days.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 22, 2019:
Thank you Keith. Continue sticking to the rules and your financial life will improve.
Canicatti, Italy,
Aug 21, 2019,

Hi tanks alot Agimat am happy to buy this sistum i use alot of indicators but not working for me when I buy agimat I see alot of changing now I com full time tradar Sam body is not hupy i don't know way im very hupy thanks so much Dani's i love so much
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 22, 2019:
Thank you Ibrahimi. If you need further assistance, contact us at any time.
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 12, 2019,

The system should be free

I bought the early version a while ago and now I got the 2020 update and it's working fine. My complain about Agimat is: it uses just simple indicators what are free but they charge you 174 euro. The 2020 version just uses the halftrend indicator with only difference is that instead of arrows Agimat uses a yellow box. Download hafltrend indicator and use for amplitude 2 and see it for yourself. The blue arrow is a version of the classic indicator and it repaints so don't even bother to look that up. The Agimat did a good job with the license structure and hiding everything from the customers so nobody would think they can get this for free. Last thing: nice story about the neural network ;)
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Of course, it is easy for you to say such superficial nonsense.
Therefore our law office has prepared the following several month ago, to put individuals like you in the right direction:

FX Tech Group LTD takes legal contracts very seriously. Software authorship and copyright are complex topics; for example, J. Welles Wilder Jr.is the father of the RSI technical indicator mathematical formula, but the inbuilt MT4 RSI indicator is a materialisation of RSI in software authored by MetaQuote sand therefore this particular piece of code belongs to MetaQuotes. A system powered by an FX Tech Group LTD engine like the Agimat FX® trading tools contains code infrastructure for reliable execution that is not the intellectual property of anyone, except FX Tech Group LTD. We do not recommend going into a legal discussion.

Copyright Infringement

All original content on www.agimat-trading-system.com is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.

Trademarks

The Agimat FX® name and logo are trademarks of Dennis Buchholz, Director of FX Tech Group LTD.
Houston, USA,
Aug 9, 2019,

Best Trading System Ever!!!

I have been trading and learning to trade for five or six years now. I have had my share of winning trades and more than enough losing trades, and I have blown several of my accounts in the process. I have had the Agimat Pro+ 2018 since last year. To be honest with you, I believed in it, but I was never able to master how to use it. Even though, I could see the benefits of using it, I came to the conclusion that I was going to keep it and file it away somewhere. Just this week I decided to set it up again after seeing the video on the Agimat 2020. I was so excited! So, I started to apply the rules and exercise patience. I have not lost a trade at all this week!!!! I finally received the 2020, and I am more than ready to apply the rules. This system fits my trading style and has allowed me to be more profitable. Now, I place trades with absolutely no pressure. The Agimat System is the only system I will use from now on! Thanks again Dennis!!!!!
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Thank you for your review. Don't forget to come back to use for the free trade copier service.