Agimat-Trading-System.com (FX Tech Group Ltd) Review Visit site

Updated: May 27, 2019
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.
Agimat-Trading-System.com (FX Tech Group Ltd)

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com (FX Tech Group Ltd) on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com (FX Tech Group Ltd) profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Victor Molina-Megias,
Germany,
May 20, 2019,

Good trading System wich gives you entry signals in different timeframes.
only must look of all 4 comformations
Reply by Dennis submitted May 26, 2019:
Thank you Victor, you understand the simple recipe of the Agimat FX® Forex Trading System.
Stefan91891,
Usa, USA,
May 9, 2019,

Agimat will set you free

The set and forget trading system on the 1hr and 4hr charts. Best indicator I've used and Ive testing many in my 5 years of trading. The indicator will not work if you do not follow the rules that are provided.
Reply by Dennis submitted May 26, 2019:
Yes Stefan, Forex trading can set you free if rules are followed, especially when using Agimat FX®. Thank you :-)
EP,
Canada, Canada,
May 5, 2019,

Probably one of the best indicators out there

Hi all, wanted to thank you for your excellent Agimat product !

Have been using-it for 6 months now, best indicator i have ever bought by far !
i have tripled my account during that time.

I have used several indicators over the past years and none that i have ever tried even come close to the Agimat
Reply by Dennis submitted May 10, 2019:
Thanks a lot, we highly appreciate your review.
SONIA,
BOLOGNA, Italy,
Apr 27, 2019,

FANTASTIC

HI MY NAME IS SONIA
AT THE BEGINNING I WAS BORN BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WELL HOW TO USE IT AND I THOUGHT YOU HAD BUYED A BIN. THEN I WERE LOOKING AT THE VIDEOS CAREFULLY AND FOLLOWING THE STRATEGY IN TWO MONTHS I HAVE DOUBLED MY ACCOUNT BINARY OPZONS NOW I AM SATISFIED AND I EXPECT WITH THE STAFF FOR BEING NOW FULLY SATISFIED
Reply by Dennis submitted May 10, 2019:
Thank you so much, Sonya.
Tan Jia Bang,
Apr 18, 2019,

Agimat EA - A great way to trade with success and low Risk

I love to submit this review. Dennis is a very nice guy. He actually invited me to get this Agimat EA after I purchased the Agimat FX pro and the FSO Harmonic Scanner. These are very good trading tools with proper control of Risk management you will get good returns. However, with Agimat EA, you can get reasonable returns with low risk.

I am using Agimat EA for my Automated trading Since 7 Mar. Till 10 Apr. I am getting about 11% return. That is about 7% to 8% returns a month. What impress me is the drawdown is quite low like 2 to 4 %. It is a very safe Automated Trading Tool. Occasionally, there may be 6% due to high impact news like NFP or interest rate etc..

If you are looking for low risk and reasonable return 5% to 15%, Agimat EA is one of the good choice to consider. Again, thank you Dennis for leading me into this Automated trading tool. I am more relax now.

Best Regards,

Feb 20, 2019 - 5 Stars Agimat 2018 fxpro + is a great system and great price to own. Many products cannot even compared in term of value and price.

I want to thank Dennis for developing this great product that help my trading much easier.

Good understanding and learning are required to use this system.

I am now able to trade with confidence.
I followed the 4 confirmations and applied on 4hr and daily charts. The winning rate are higher and I am able to make good profits.

Thank you Dennis for Your great product and support.

Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 21, 2019 Thank you so much for your review, highly apreciate that.

I am very happy that I was able to help you.
Reply by Dennis submitted May 10, 2019:
Thank you Tan, you can come back to us at any time if you need help.
Rudy,
Auckalnd, New Zealand,
Apr 13, 2019,

Great system with highly reliable indicators

System performs great when used in combination with moving averages, making an average of 150-200 pips per day.
Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 16, 2019:
Hello Rudy, thank you. Adding specific MA's can be a great help, that's very true.
fleure du paradis,
Tunisia,
Apr 2, 2019,

dennis god bless you im doing well with agimat really though it's still on demo but until now since two weeks no one's all trades and im using it on 5 minutes tf with only one paire hope on live account it will be same results with agimat yaaay im so exited really, thank you from bottom of my heart god protect you and your familly amine :), just report me if you will add new updates to agimat plz dear
Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 16, 2019:
Hello and thank you very much for your review, it is highly appreciated. God bless.
agnaldoprata,
Nishio, Japan,
Mar 30, 2019,

It made my trading a lot easier and saved me a lot o time!!!

I have been using Agimat trading system for a while now and I am very satisfied with the results.What I like most about it is that it is a clean trading system, easy to use, if you follow the four rules for entering the trades it has higher accuracy, with good risk management Im having excellent results.Another positive thing is that the support is very nice, you get response from the developer very quickly and it is crucial to me.
Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 2, 2019:
Thank for your supportive review. Highly appreciate your feedback and greetings to Japan.
Takashi,
HOKKAIDO, Japan,
Mar 24, 2019,

I would not write if I refunded more quickly ...

It was refunded today.
It was refunded 17 days after Dennis canceled.
Perhaps, by writing here that it is not refundable, Dennis would have refunded hurry.

To everyone looking at the review here.
If you don't give me a refund, write it right away.
Dennis will give a refund hurry.

Mar 18, 2019 - 1 Star I purchased and paid FOREX-PIN on March 8th.
Later, Dennis canceled.
However, Dennis will not refund me.
It has been refunded and says Dennis, but in reality it has not been refunded yet.
Was stolen.
Dennis do not refund and Dennis do not send FOREX-PIN.

Mar 8, 2019 - 1 Star I ordered FOREX-PIN. However, the order was canceled by Dennis. Because the review of Agimat 2018 was bad for the reason ... I just wrote the truth. Because I was doing the same movement as ZIGZAG. I say not to repaint, I repainted it. If you really do not repaint, if you are really confident, I will not cancel. Is there the possibility of repainting? Are you afraid to write the truth again? If you really do not repaint, you can write a good evaluation. Agimat made a bad evaluation because it repaints. What is the problem? If FOREX-PIN does not repaint, Give a good evaluation. Any problems?

Mar 2, 2019 - 1 Star Repainting

lose

Just a ZIGZAG

There is no reply even if it inquires.

Some say that repainting is not a problem,

Do not repaint. Although saying, it is fraud to repaint.

Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 4, 2019 Do you really think the United Stated Patent and Trademark Office will approve and brand a zig-zag indicator? Highly unlikely.

A typical review of a person that fail to comply with trading rules. And you will fail in the future as well, does not matter what indicator are you using.

MODERATOR COMMENT:  Dennis,

A Trademark is nothing more than a registered name or symbol to identify a particular product or service.  You can learn more about that here...

The USPTO is unlikely to either know or care whether Agimat Fx® indicators are zigzag or not.

The FPA also suggests reading this this before assigning deeper meaning to ownership of a trademark...

Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 11, 2019 Yes, we have cancelled your order for our new trading tool. You cannot say today "no" and tomorrow "yes" because there is suddenly a new releases of my company.

We only work with serious people, which are committed to what they do not not trying & playing around to see what happen.

I take your review, this is ok. still, we have more than 90% positive resonance and this is what matters.

Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 20, 2019 I must say you start to be come ridicules with your accusations, updating every 3 days your review. Well, it is not even a review but a "hard" try to communicate with publicity.

1. First of all, this is a Review Page for Agimat FX® and not Forex-Pin..

2. My company is not a one man show, meaning your refund process was send through my accounting.

As every "smart" human being know, a refund need at least 5 business days to be credited on the payment source.

3. You are very bitter, because I do not allow you to purchase the new tool Forex-Pin.

As I said already, we do not work with people having a character like you.

And bingo, see at your "review".
Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 25, 2019:
As I said already, this is on your bank on how long they need to release the credit card authorization. We cannot do anything about this and it isn’t fair to blame us on this.
gavina101,
Toronto, Canada,
Mar 21, 2019,

Great experience with Dennis software and teaching me how to trade for real

In all honesty I don't usually write reviews but with Dennis I had to say something. I have been using his software Agimat with great success and I cannot believe the accuracy that this software provides. I've been around the Forex market for many years and never had great success but with his software I'm actually able to pick entries that follow as you would say it the market makers. I'm also part of his trade Copy Service and it is also outstanding. I believe that Dennis is the real deal
Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 25, 2019:
Thank you so much. Sure, not just me but my whole company is a real deal:-).