Agimat Trading System Review

FX Tech Group Ltd

Updated: Jun 30, 2020 · Agimat-Trading-System.com  · Is this your company?
Agimat Trading System
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Liz Harrison,
Naples, FLorida, United States,
Jun 3, 2020,

Amazing...finally Ea that works!

I've used EA's for years...and not one has been profitable. I'm literally pinching myself....this one is making money. The best part for me is so very little risk. For 5 weeks now there has not been 1 losing trade....to me that's unbelievable. Slow, steady gains.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Thank you for your review, appreciate that. We have put a lot of effort into the Agimat FX® EA. I am very happy that you are satisfied.
ISTANBUL, Turkey,
May 30, 2020,

Amazing Result Amazing System!

Hi, I have been using Agimat FX 2020 for about 2 weeks. I won 1000 pips in total in 2 weeks.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best Wishes.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 2, 2020:
Thank you for your review. Keep your great success up and running with good money management and discipline.
May 2, 2020,

The Amazing Agimat FX

Dennis Buchholz is a man with integrity. This is my honest review. No system is 100% perfect but using The Amazing Agimat FX on the higher time frames has a 90% success rate for me.

Your DECISIONS are based on how well you follow DIRECTIONS.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 9, 2020:
Thank you for your review.
Apr 24, 2020,

Agimat Ultra FX

Best system out there in the market, you just have to follow the rules and combine it with your own technical analysis as well. Highly recommended!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 27, 2020:
Thank you for your review, we appreciate that.
PA, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

Just being Honest

I've heard all the positive vibes towards Dennis, and that's OK , I've been trading Forex, Futures and options for quite a while, and if I'm being honest still trying to find steady consistency. This indicator looked legit, and again all the good talk of Dennis was also an impetus . My first trade was a little "wishy washy" not the worst look but not the best and I had my chances to to flatten in the green but held on and got stopped out. Made 6 more trades with strong confirmations with 1 of them being a super obvious downtrend ( A no brainier) so to speak and out of the 6 trades 5 losers and and one scratch . Which I kind of understand nothing is fool proof, especially the state of the market nowadays, but what really upset me was I emailed support and questioned "slumps' with the signals and the like and offered to send pics of my trades for possible critiques and no reply, every other email questioning purchases etc.. were answered immediately, now when I email and question its performance twice in the last 12-18 hrs. and not a response, definitely raises red flags. Sorry to sound negative just being honest and I'll keep everyone posted on future responses from the support emails..

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Your quote, " I email and question its performance twice in the last 12-18 hrs. and not a response."

I don't know about your company, but for us, we care about our employees. Not everyone can report to work due to the ECQ "Enhanced Community Quarantaine." Everyone should understand that instead of demanding. We do our best to reply to all emails. Also, our support website says, "We can take up to 24 hours to issue a reply, especially on weekends. Please, have some patience. Unpolite messages are ignored."

Gauteng, South Africa,
Apr 12, 2020,

Agimat EA 2020

I recently wrote a review regarding the Agimat EA and at the time I had 5 EA's running and they were doing fine albeit very slow. When the crash happened it blew all my accounts barring one we managed to manually intervene and save half of my account. This is simply the truth whether you believe it or not so if anybody is considering purchasing this EA please don't and save your money.

Jan 26, 2020 - 5 Stars I am currently using the Agimat EA on 5 different accounts and they have all been performing well. This is not a get rich quick scheme however your account will grow consistently with time. Obviously the bigger your balance the greater the profit. .As for the Agimat FX indicator I have not had much success with this because I have a full-time job and cannot babysit a trade so I am not currently using this indicator.

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you for your review. Due to the current crisis, it's important you monitor your positions, ensure you have funds available, and appropriate risk management in place to reduce the impact of gapping risk on your portfolio. These days you cannot trade without monitoring your positions closely.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 9, 2020,

I like the trading system but it is not suitable for all currencies also it required other indicators for confirmation.

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you for your review. The system works best with major currency pairs. Do not trade exotics. Most costumers don't need any other indicator for confirmation. If you have trouble using the software, please contact our support.

Oakdale, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

Accuracy is Important!

My whole group uses Agimat and they don’t want to trade without it! All are ready for each new product from Dennis

Jan 25, 2020 - 5 Stars I believe the creator is a genius and is also a genuinely good person. His support is amazing and his products really work. It has increased my trading level to a much higher level of profits. I support every product he makes because they just work. I never trade without Agimat!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review.
USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

AGIMAT IS KING !

love this indicator. you do not have to sit at the computer all day long. you can scalp and swing trade with it

May 9, 2019 - 5 Stars The set and forget trading system on the 1hr and 4hr charts. Best indicator I've used and Ive testing many in my 5 years of trading. The indicator will not work if you do not follow the rules that are provided.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 26, 2019 Yes Stefan, Forex trading can set you free if rules are followed, especially when using Agimat FX®. Thank you :-)

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you, highly appreciate your review.
ntshauba,
limpopo, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2020,

agimatfx2020 pro

at first it was difficult to make money with it, the reason was quick money. as a forex trader patient is the name of the game, then i follow all the rules and money stated to chaise me all the way. all the signals are not repainting and you can change the gravity value to filter some false signal. i mean is a superb system i ever see

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Thank you for your review. You have said everything. Please continue like that.