Agimat Trading System Review

FX Tech Group Ltd

Updated: Oct 7, 2020 · Agimat-Trading-System.com  · Is this your company?
Agimat Trading System
Attention King Duterte:  Your reviews have been moved to the Fx-Tech-Group review page HERE.

2020-07-28
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Established: Unknown
Contact: dennis.buchholz@fx-tech-group.com, +34605137706

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso,
Aug 9, 2020,

Agimat fx , the best EA Ever!!!!!!!!

Hello!
I Had been looking a long time ago, for a EA that could help me round up my monthly income, and I tried many EA in the pass, that blew my account. I was hopeless , and to me all EA were fake, until I came across a genuine EA called Agimat FX.
Mr Dennis Buchholz, please, let me tell you that your work is helping traders of the whole world, because since I started using Agimat FX, my account is steadily growing and growing, and my life is changing. I owe it to you Mr Dennis Buchholz. Your work is of a great value and at an affordable price.
When I receive Agimat setup signal (The arrow and the box confirmation), I used to confirm it with the Maxwell Equation prediction before taking a trade.
After I entered into a trade, either I use Fibonacci for my take profit or I exit my trade only if I get a new arrow showing up a new reversal, and this give me huge profits. I trade with confidence, and my heart doen't shake.
I am using Agimat for about two months now, trust me, it is a great EA, and I recommend it to traders who want to see their account grow fast.
Dennis Buchholz, I thank you for all the efforts you are putting up into your work.
Because I have confidence you are an expert, I am going to buy your FSO Harmonic Scanner too. My deepest wish is that I become your affiliate in my country, so we can work together, and show people that all EA are not SCAM!
May God Bless you Dennis!

Regards.....

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 12, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review, highly appreciate that. I like your approach on how to exit trades. Fibs are a reliable source to estimate the SL, that's true. I have sent you an email regarding our affiliate program.
Florida, USA,
Aug 8, 2020,

FX Tech Group Pin and Agimat Software

I have been using the Pin and Agimat 2020 for the last 6 months. The alerts are extremely helpful. They bring the market to me and are very accurate. When alerts arrive via MT4, pop up or Email it is usually the most active pairs. This alone is very efficient as a swing trader.

I salute Dennis and his support team for the technology and support.

Daniel Helme

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 12, 2020:
Thank you for your review. We keep continuing with the development of unique trading systems that work. Traders like you are responsible for our high motivation. Thank you again. You are much appreciated.
Den Haag, Netherlands,
Aug 5, 2020,

Steady Returns

This is my first EA review. I've not come across another EA that produces such consistent returns. This is an extremely resilient EA, it handles news events, unexpected turns and trends very well. It just works.

Why review now? It just made a stellar recovery once again and I figured it was time to acknowledge it. Every other EA I've bought (and there is a LOT of them) just hasn't been able to keep chugging away without intervention.

Hello,
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled the recovery process has worked perfectly. You can be sure the Agimat EA will continue to be smooth in making profits in the long run. The optimization process follows the market conditions.
Jul 31, 2020,

Agimat FX2018 pro+ EA causes margin call

Whilst I do not have anything against Dennis and after reading all the positive reviews I took a blind leap of faith on Agimat FX2018 pro+ EA. He had an offer on using him as IB of new broker account to get the EA for free. As per the minimum account requirements of $1K, I opened an account and followed all the instructions to set up the EA. Unfortunately, it took only 18 days for the EA to cause a margin call on the account.

I did bring this to the attention of Dennis, stating how this can be a low drawdown EA as stated on his sales page. He has however clarified that no one can predict the future market moves and kindly pointed me to the risk disclaimer on the website.

Never trust any product based on the sales pitch and positive reviews. The system can fail miserably no matter how many years of track record it claims to hold. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Hello,
I am sorry for the experience you got with the EA. Accounts with a drawdown spike recently got recovered nicely with a new EA update. Feel free to contact us to get the update and put you in contact with users that can prove recovered accounts.

The updates EA runs seamlessly. We will setup Myfxbook on the HKD and USD live account and publishing them shortly.
United States, USA,
Jul 31, 2020,

Currently at 80% Drawdown

I have been using Agimat EA (the expert advisor) on a live account for a few months. I followed the exact recommendations of the author. I even used the authors recommendations for a VPS..... I am at 80% drawdown, with no real return in sight.....
I would confidently say the 2-5% drawdown the authors claim is blatantly false.
It is my understanding that this EA has worked well in the past, but unfortunately it looks like it is beginning to fail.

I would not recommended this EA to anyone. I honestly would like my money back (if the author is legit about his customer service he will provide some sort of refund)....

Please note: I don't appreciate when people respond to negative posts claiming that the user didn't use it right. I really isn't that hard to get an EA appropriately set up. Mine was set up exactly as the author recommended -- it simply just doesn't work very well.

Feel free to check out empireambitions review of the product. He has done a really great job reviewing EAs. He also reports a very large drawdown in his most recent review of Agimat. I obviously don't speak for him, but objectively his drawdown was >2%....

Buy at your own risk (your very very high risk).....
Hello,
Indeed, setting up our EA's on a VPS can be a challenge, therefore we always offer our help to avoid any misconfiguration. Accounts with a drawdown spike recently got recovered nicely with a new EA update. Feel free to contact us to get the update and put you in contact with users that can prove you a recovered account.
Liz Harrison,
Naples, FLorida, United States,
Jun 3, 2020,

Amazing...finally Ea that works!

I've used EA's for years...and not one has been profitable. I'm literally pinching myself....this one is making money. The best part for me is so very little risk. For 5 weeks now there has not been 1 losing trade....to me that's unbelievable. Slow, steady gains.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Thank you for your review, appreciate that. We have put a lot of effort into the Agimat FX® EA. I am very happy that you are satisfied.
ISTANBUL, Turkey,
May 30, 2020,

Amazing Result Amazing System!

Hi, I have been using Agimat FX 2020 for about 2 weeks. I won 1000 pips in total in 2 weeks.

Thank you very much for your support.

Best Wishes.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 2, 2020:
Thank you for your review. Keep your great success up and running with good money management and discipline.
May 2, 2020,

The Amazing Agimat FX

Dennis Buchholz is a man with integrity. This is my honest review. No system is 100% perfect but using The Amazing Agimat FX on the higher time frames has a 90% success rate for me.

Your DECISIONS are based on how well you follow DIRECTIONS.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 9, 2020:
Thank you for your review.
Apr 24, 2020,

Agimat Ultra FX

Best system out there in the market, you just have to follow the rules and combine it with your own technical analysis as well. Highly recommended!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 27, 2020:
Thank you for your review, we appreciate that.
PA, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

Just being Honest

I've heard all the positive vibes towards Dennis, and that's OK , I've been trading Forex, Futures and options for quite a while, and if I'm being honest still trying to find steady consistency. This indicator looked legit, and again all the good talk of Dennis was also an impetus . My first trade was a little "wishy washy" not the worst look but not the best and I had my chances to to flatten in the green but held on and got stopped out. Made 6 more trades with strong confirmations with 1 of them being a super obvious downtrend ( A no brainier) so to speak and out of the 6 trades 5 losers and and one scratch . Which I kind of understand nothing is fool proof, especially the state of the market nowadays, but what really upset me was I emailed support and questioned "slumps' with the signals and the like and offered to send pics of my trades for possible critiques and no reply, every other email questioning purchases etc.. were answered immediately, now when I email and question its performance twice in the last 12-18 hrs. and not a response, definitely raises red flags. Sorry to sound negative just being honest and I'll keep everyone posted on future responses from the support emails..
Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Your quote, " I email and question its performance twice in the last 12-18 hrs. and not a response."

I don't know about your company, but for us, we care about our employees. Not everyone can report to work due to the ECQ "Enhanced Community Quarantaine." Everyone should understand that instead of demanding. We do our best to reply to all emails. Also, our support website says, "We can take up to 24 hours to issue a reply, especially on weekends. Please, have some patience. Unpolite messages are ignored."