Agimat Trading System Review

FX Tech Group Ltd

Dennis Buchholz

Updated: May 10, 2021 · Agimat-Trading-System.com  · Is this your company?
Agimat Trading System
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com, Forex-Trade-Copier.com.

Established: 2016
Contact: contact@agimat-trading-system.com, +34605137706

Special offers

Coupon code

30% Discount Agimat FX® EA

Short-term 30% discount promotion for one of the best and reliable Forex EA’s.

• Code FPA30
  • Expires Apr 9, 2021
Get deal
88 traders already tried

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Warren,
Queensland, Australia,
Mar 4, 2021,

Agimat EA continues to out perform

I have been running Agimat EA since my first licence purchase in 2018, with consistent, reliable profits of around 5% per month since then. After Dennis released his 2020 EA update, drawdown has massively improved.
Any issues that I have had are dealt with quickly and professionally by Dennis and his team.
A personal "thank you" goes to you Dennis. The Agimat EA is the real deal!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 25, 2021:
Thank you very much. The Forex market is not static but creates each and every day new conditions. The neural network engine of the Agimat FX® EA allows a flawless adaption to those market conditions by learning.
Feb 21, 2021,

Agimat consistent and proved me wrong

I started with one account and I now have six. I had spend money on several EA without any success. It was disappointment after disappointment. But Agimat has proved itself for a year now. If you follow the rules you will never go wrong. Am proud to have even my brothers using it and am very thankful to Dennis. During this time of covid am getting passive income and that's something I never dreamt to come true. Thank you to the agimat support team and Dennis. God bless you.

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 25, 2021:
You are very welcome :-).
Valais, Switzerland,
Feb 16, 2021,

Agimat EA delivers promise!

Agimat EA is running live since Nov 25th on a usd5k account AxiTrader MT4 with a 70usd per month VPS from Commercial Network Services NY. No other EA are running on this MT4 instance. server is 1.5ms. Installing was so simple. I did set Hedging = True! besides that, default settings are good as is. Support from Agimat is reliable, professional, timely and friendly. Performance has been, since day 1, steady and linear, with all recommended pairs, at 10% per month and max draw of 6-8 %. This EA is a breather and its hedging has enabled it to navigate skillfully through US elections and Christmas. I recently purchased a second license and run it on same VPS but with ab IB account on ICMarkets with 2.5-5ms response time and an getting same performance. Really, I've been at since mid 90s and this EA, whilst a black box, demonstrates all characteristics I've been looking for. looking forward to scaling my account up! Congratulations to Agimat team!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 25, 2021:
We highly appreciate your review. I am happy that you can confirm what we explain on our website.
Robin,
Germany, Germany,
Feb 14, 2021,

Stunning Solution

I’ve tested Agimat Tradingsystem and EA since Feb 2020. All I can say about is WOW it’s so amazing, stunning and awesome! Thank you so much for your great work!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 25, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review.
Milan, Italy,
Jan 25, 2021,

Agimat FX2018 Pro Forex EA

First of all I would like to thank Dennis for sharing this amazing software.

I tested dozens of EAs in the last year,
in my opinion the technology inside Agimat FX2018 Pro Forex EA
is light years ahead of most of the EAs out there,
regardless of the price.

I immediately trusted Dennis,
I started the EA live without demo testing.

Probably due to my mistake
the EA had a 19% drawdown in December
but in the first days of January it recovered everything
currently has a 1% drawdown and makes steady profit day after day.

This further increased my belief in the quality of the EA.

I have recommended the Agimat FX2018 Pro Forex EA to a friend,
he is also very enthusiastic.

Dennis is a skilled trader/coder,
a really empathetic and kind person
and his support is very fast and helpful.

Thank you again Dennis!
Keep up the good work.

Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 7, 2021:
Thank you so much for your trust in us and the Agimat EA. We are always open and honest with our products.
Montreal, Canada,
Dec 15, 2020,

GREAT SOFTWARE AND AMAZING SERVICE

Thank you to Dennis for creating such a good software

My trading game has totally changed since I started using AGIMAT software.

Thanks again

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 20, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy for your success.
Larry,
Louisiana, USA,
Dec 1, 2020,

Agimat FX -very good trading systems!

We have been using the Agimat trading systems for a short time, but I am very impressed with them. We are already showing a steady profit. We just purchased the EA and we are looking forward to using it. I have been around Forex for 5 years and spent money on a lot of systems and EA's that turned out to be inconsistent at best. The Agimat customer service has been great. The copy trade service to help, earn while you learn, is great. I would highly recommend Agimat systems. Thank you Dennis!

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 20, 2020:
Thanks a lot. Your profitability is again another proof that our software works.
MC, Italy,
Nov 17, 2020,

Agimat FX2018 Pro EA ==> the only EA profitable 100% automatic

I am really satisfied with the Agimat FX2018 Pro EA expert advisor.

The 2020 update version is even more profitable, it uses more forex pairs and above all it has a ridiculous DD max !! On average 1 - 1.5%.
I also want to thank Mr. Dennis Buchholz, the owner of all Agimat systems, and all the staff always available and courteous.
During the 2020 US elections, the EA Agimat system presented a very low DD (3.5%) and it was really profitable.

Thank you so much!
Matt,
Nov 5, 2020,

Agimat FX Ultra

I purchased Agimat FX Ultra 3 weeks ago, but sadly the programme has not returned one signal. I left it running 24/7 and changed brokers, as per their support recommendations. After 2 weeks I asked for a refund or for someone to fix the issue. I was told that the system worked and it was my problem. The company offered another trading system, different to the one I purchased. I have requested a refund again. The company have now stopped responding to my requests. I would be wary of purchasing this system. I have not seen any evidence that it works. I made every attempt to rectify the issue, before leaving this review.

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 11, 2020:
I am sorry to hear you have trouble with the trading system. You might have a license problem, or you use an outdated version which can be updated quickly. We always help and surely not turn a client away by saying, "that's your problem and not ours". That is not correct.

Feel free you open a support ticket, and someone will fix your issue via a team-viewer remote session:
Nov 4, 2020,

Agimat FX EA - Reliable Consistent Profits and Risk

For me this is the "hands-down" champion Expert Advisor that have produced consistent profits. I have bought several other "famous" Expert Advisors and in my opinion they can't compete in the area of consistent small profits, low drawdown and minimal (almost zero) losing trades.

This is the most reliable Expert Advisor that I have used to date. Starts trading the moment you activate it.

Excellent & responsive support from Dennis team.

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Thank you for your review, we highly appreciate that.