Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 21, 2018

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

doha, Qatar,
Aug 19, 2018,

super star

removes the fear from trading ......super star and a genius no question...simple template that could be used for Forex and binary ....
Nasik, India,
Aug 8, 2018,

Jatin

BEST Indicator and BEST System On Market !!! Dennis's system is really the best system on the market. Its not just combination of indicators, It much more then that. I love how it shows the market makers swing zone. I mostly trade based on that. Very responsive on support via email. I have tried many things in past and none works like Dennis's system. His tools are beyond ordinary and conventional Fibonacci tools. Highly recommended by me!!
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 14, 2018:
Jatin, thank you so much for your review. We always appreciate honest words and positive vibes. Agimat FX™ has such success because we stick all together and helping each other.
Aug 6, 2018,

A Simple Straightforward Trading System

Dennis's trading system helps to lower my stress hormones, because I am doing less emotional trading now. As others have noted, if you follow the 4 rules you will see your win average increase to over 80%. I have been using it for 1 week now. Something I noticed very early was that the Agimat's trade recommendations were different than I would have chosen on my own, using several other indicators. But Agimat was a win far more often. If you are an emotional trader like me, then Agimat helps to break old trading habits if you are disciplined and determined to succeed. Looking forward to any new trading products Dennis will add in the future.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 14, 2018:
Thank you Paul, highly appreciate that. If the trades comes with discipline, patience and money management. Success in Forex is almost guaranteed.
México, Mexico,
Aug 2, 2018,

The most accurate indicator I have used

This is the indicator I have been loking for all the time, a complete trading system with easy rules to follow, great tutorial videos and excellent customer service!

Muchas gracias Dennis!!
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 7, 2018:
You're welcome and thank you. We do our best to keep people satisfied.
San Diego, USA,
Aug 1, 2018,

Best Indicator and Simplest System Out There

BUYER BEWARE....
I know that is a strange way to start a 5 star review, but there is some information in some Agimat reviews that may be confusing. I have only been using Agimat for 3 days. I log in a couple times a day and check for any active available trades. So far, I am 83% wins. And I am not an expert. But the rules are extremely easy to follow. Here they are:

1. Wait for reversal arrow
2. Wait for confirmation arrow
3. Wait until bar closes past AAM
4. Check to make sure MEQ prediction is in direction of trade.

Its doesn't get easier than that.

There are reviews that complain about repainting. The reversal arrow does repaint. But you don't take a trade on the reversal arrow. You wait for all the other signals. And I have never seen the confirmation arrow repaint, so if it does, it is not very often.

I have been trading forex for 2 years and have never found a strategy that works this well and is this easy to follow.

My only worry now is that Dennis will retire and stop upgrading Agimat every year.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 3, 2018:
Thank you Mike, well said.

And don't worry about the free updates every year. This will happen as long I am trading Forex, since I use Agimat FX™ for my self as well.

But of course, updates are only for loyal and honest costumers.
Nigeria,
Jul 26, 2018,

The FSO Harmonic scanner and Agimat have being two of the best trading tools i have across.

Great job Dennis.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 30, 2018:
Thank you, highly appreciated.
Jul 22, 2018,

Outstanding trading tools

This Agimat consists of an excellent set of trading tool indicators of which I highly recommend! There are a lot of videos out on YouTube showing you exactly how to trade the system . Go ahead and purchase it, you won't regret it! Thank you Dennis!
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 24, 2018:
Thanks Scott! You are so correct, if people would follow all available youtube tutorials, then everyone would be happy.

jones, United Kingdom,
Jul 22, 2018,

not impressed

Hate to be the bringer od doom to this but the syatem is flawed. It is claimed it does not repaint but both the yellow box and black arrow and white arrows definatly repaint, The maxwells equaition also doeant work in real time. The system on backtesting and initally when you load on a chart looks promising but it really doeant stand up to live conditions. You can make money using the uncle method but this is no more than price action breaking a MA and a confiramtion and has nothing to do with the agitmat system
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 24, 2018:
Again a person who does not watch tutorial videos after purchase. It has been mentioned a ton of times in the very detailed tutorials that the yellow box and black arrow are NOT TRADING SIGANLS but only reversal information. Only with the white arrow and AAM + MEQ confirmation trades can be taken.

And this is the reason why you are not successful because of not follow rules. Interesting point is here that more than 3000 people are able to follow simple rules without conplains.

Also, a neural network system like Agimat FX cannot be back-tested since back-tests are based on the past and th past is totally irrelevant for a neural network.

If a person does not follow rules, tutorials and listen, then no trading system ever will support.
Jerusalem, Israel,
Jul 18, 2018,

Excellent sophisticated trading tool achieving great results.

I have been using Agimat for a while now and it has proved to be a sophisticated trading tool which can definitely help you achieve great results. I am currently achieving 20 pips per trade on the 1 hour chart and very happy with that. You have to put some work into it but with persistence and practice you can definitely achieve excellent results.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 21, 2018:
Shabbat Shalom, Lisa!

Thanks a lot, תּוֹדָה רַבָּה.

Dennis
Jul 12, 2018,

Best EA and manual system on the market

I have been involved with Forex for the last 8 years as a sideline to my main job. In that time I have concentrated mainly on finding a competent EA to do my trading for me because I have very little time (with a family to raise) to be able to sit in front of a screen and trade manually. I would guess that I bought and tested at least two dozen much hyped EA's to the tune of at least a few thousand dollars and found out the hard way through demo money lost on blown accounts that most of them were totally useless and that the ones showing a bit of promise had such tremendous draw downs that playing them with real accounts would have been a psychological nightmare. I am not a kid anymore. I have been a salesman (of sorts) most of my life, been through all the hard knocks and can pretty much tell by listening to a person whether they are stringing me a line or not. So when I discovered Dennis Buchholz on You Tube quite by accident about nine months ago and listened to three or four of his videos, I also 'listened between the lines' and was immediately struck by his soft spoken manner and his inside knowledge of "market makers" which I had never heard expounded before. To those nitwits accusing him of plagiarizing his mentor's ideas, I say "so what?". What are friends for? Henry Ford had very little knowledge of mass production...but he surrounded himself with people that did and therein lay his genius. Dennis, by his own confession and with the blessing of his mentor Steve Mauro, has borrowed ideas he learnt from that very elite and very very expensive Forex circle and turned them (using also his own extensive knowledge of computer science) into workable and very profitable systems for the mainstream......and at a fraction of the cost! I have bought all three of his systems and two are performing admirably with the last purchase (the Scanner) still a little unknown for not having had enough time to play it yet. His Agimat EA has been trading my live 5 digit account for the last two months and been making respectable returns. What boggles my mind though and makes for deep untroubled sleep is the outstandingly low draw downs. Using only two correlated pairs and hedging, my draw down has never exceeded $100 in over two months. This kind of protection with an EA is unheard of. I keep willing the thing to make bigger trades....I could stand the 'punishment'..!
As for his Agimat FX manual indicator it is a work of art in it's utter simplicity. I have been playing it on demo for the past six weeks (half an hour late at night) and I wish I could upload my screenshots. As of writing this, 46 winning trades in a row on the 4 hour time frame using a 10 pip target, religiously following the rules and observing what's known as the ''future predictor". This indicator is just simply outstandingly efficient and easy to use. I play 22 pairs and every day it gives me on average one or two easy plays. The trick is to not be greedy and only pull the trigger when all the signs in heaven are right. As I said earlier, I have also bought his Harmonic Scanner but at this time I cannot make any comments because I have not had it long enough..... although I am positive my long term results will be just as good as the other two methods.
That's about it and didn't mean for this recommendation to turn into a mini epic.... but Dennis for me has turned out to be a shining treasure discovered floating on the high seas of the internet! Follow him and his lighthouse of knowledge will truly keep your Forex ship from foundering on the rocky shore!
(And yes........ I am an ex Merchant Mariner.......!)
Lastly, let me say that he has always answered my questioning emails within 24 hours (one time from the middle of the Sahara Desert) and although never having met the dude, I cannot wait to do so if ever he holds one of his seminars here in sunny Southern California.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 21, 2018:
Thank you so much, I highly appreciate your honest words.

Dennis