Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2019

Special offers

Coupon code

10% OFF until Sep 27.

Get 10% OFF by using the coupon-code "casa77". The promotion is valid until September 27th.

• Code casa77
  • Expires Sep 28, 2018
Get deal
426 traders already tried

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Nperez22,
New jersey, USA,
Feb 16, 2019,

FSO harmonic Scanner

I have been using the FSO harmonic scanner and it is very accurate if you follow the rules. Using high time frames, you dont get signals all the time but any good trader knows that its better to have a few good trades a week vs trying to force trades everyday. Making good profit with this system and highly recommend it.
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Thank you and highly appreciate your review.

yomiwal,
Feb 14, 2019,

i have been trading actively for couple of years, and agimat is one of the best technical indicators i have ever seen. it is easy and simple to us (provide the rules are followed) and delivered great result. however, it should be mentioned that this is a technical indicator and not a crystal ball. therefore whoever is using the system should be mindful of fundamental factors like news, events etc, that sometimes create unexpected changes in price movement or extend price. but by and large, agimat is a great indicator. i will recommend for both new and professional traders
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Thank you and you are very right.
Each and every Forex trader need to know the basics and on how the market works, then Agimat FX® will be one of the best tools in the market.
raja1351995,
TAMILNADU, India,

BEST FOREX TRADING SYSTEM

One of the most accurate systems i have ever come across.Its great.
agimat will improve your trading most definitely if you obey the rules of the system.
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Thank you very much for you review.
Long term success is guaranteed if you continue to follow rules.
Have good money management, too.
brocador,
Hamburg, Germany,
Feb 14, 2019,

Im very Happy with Agimat fx pro .

Hello i bought the Agimat FX Pro about 1 year and half ago and I can say only thanks Dennis for this tool and your patient , first when i bought the Agimat i was not having so much sucess , and i was wondering , but then i start to watch all the videos again and again and follow the step from Dennis and there is the secret we need to trade as per Dennis Instruction after I understud this plus patient , and start to have profit , right now Im every months in Plus therefore im very thanksfull to Dennis .
Regards Daniel
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Thank you, highly appreciate that.

You got it right! Re-watch all tutorials over and over again and practice without giving up. This is what will make you successful.

Don't forget to join the free trade copier, January has been closed positive and February running well, too.
frankiechungjf,
Kuching, Malaysia,
Feb 14, 2019,

I bought the Agimat Trading system on November 2018. I went live with the EA in my trading account on the middle of December 2018 and up to the end of January 2019, my account has grow 17%. I found that the EA is very smart in managing the drawdown and profit taking. Its able to minimize/cut the losses and take profit at the same time so that your account can still grow in a steady pace, meanwhile maintaining your account margin. We don't want a very aggressive system as its too risky in this very volatile and unpredictable market. What we want is a safe and steady growth in our account to win the race. The Agimat Manual system is another proven system where you follow a few confirmation methods to enter and exit trades, its simple enough to follow and the results are very impressive. I haven't had the time to trade much as I have a full time job, that's why I bought the EA to do the trading and so far its very promising, I am very happy with result thus far. There is also a few Agimat trading group in the Telegram group chat where many traders gather to discuss and share trading ideas. Overall, I am very happy with my decision to own the Agimat trading system.

Thank you.

JF Chung
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Thank you Frankie. The telegram groups are there to communicate with other Agimat FX® users, to help each other. And together with our guidance, you simply can't fail. Why? Because you follow what we say.
Victor,
San Salvador, El Salvador,

Great

Agimat help me for my day trading , is the
Most system I ever seem it, discipline, patience is the key to have excellent result with the system, thanks Dennis for help us to continue learning
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Muchas gracias Viktor, Agimat FX® is easy to use, correct. I am happy to got you up and running again.
trust040774,
Indonesia,
Feb 5, 2019,

I wonder why so many 5 stars review here. Well, maybe it just my bad luck.
I bought Agimat fx Pro 2018 and the EA previously. The EA ate my US$ 1,384 deposit in Hotforex in just 1 single night. It keeps open trade and of course, I got a margin call. I asked Dennis for the refund but no answer.
The Agimat system itself keeps repaint, although it confirms with the 4C condition. that was my experience in Jan 2019. Avoid this system at all cost, I want my money back !!!
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 6, 2019:
I would not say it is "bad luck".

1. You simply don't know on how to use the system.
2. You are not following rules.
3. You make up your own rules.
4. You don't understand on how the market works.

I am very sure one or more of the above point hit the core, that is why you never will be successful.
Does not matter what system or indicator you gonna use. Very simple.

Don't forget, you are one of very few people that claim Agimat FX® is not working. Meaning, it is you and not the system.

And if you would have watched all videos and understand the technical part, you would know that the system I is repainting. The key to this trading system is to follow exactly as per what has been advised. You see the yellow box with black arrow, then see the white confirmation arrow. Then wait for a candle to fully form and close below the AAM line. Then the last part is to check the Maxwell indicator if it has a slope in the direction of your trade.

I do these checks on the 4Hour & Daily charts as they give much better results and more pips.
Once the above 4 are aligned. I then go to the 1 hour chart and wait for an overbought condition if I plan to trade short or i look for an oversold condition if I plan to trade long.......and that’s it.

I keep it as simple as that. Just stick to the procedure.......and there is definitely money to be made.
If one is going to be impatient and has itchy hands and feels they have lost something if they have not traded.........well this is a definite recipe for disaster. Keep it simple.. Stay disciplined and trade correct lot sizes in accordance to your account size...................I see no reason why one would fail!
Money is not in the chasing but in sitting and playing the waiting game…

Trade responsibly and sensibly and you will realise Agimat FX® is worth not just every penny but a great trading tool to have. This tool/program is evolving and is bound to take trading to another level with time.
Chimm,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jan 26, 2019,

Agimat with price action is priceless
Price respects the quarter points, you could trade off it all alone
Agimat is a powerful software, has helped my trading experience more blissful
Thank you Dennis for ur constant support
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback highly appreciate that.

The coming update (free) has some new amazing features to show.
JAMESR,
midlands, United Kingdom,
Jan 26, 2019,

Agimat fx2018 pro+

At Last , I finally found a system that "works" , In my opinion this is swing trading at Its best. Th charts are Clear and Clean, the rules are few and simple,You just need to follow them and have some Patience. Along with this superb system, The after sales and product support is first class. I have since found that there is an ever growing Agimat community out there, Its only going to get bigger. Thank you Dennis
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Hello James, thank you for your review.

Always comeback to us if you have any concerns or questions.
Nick Bak,
South West, United Kingdom,
Jan 24, 2019,

Hi Dennis,
I have been using your Agimat pro 2018 for about 2 months now on a demo account and recently on a live account and I've been very impressed with the results. I followed your strategy (keeping to the rules) and my bank has been growing steadily, I'd just like to say thanks to you and your team for an exceptional program.
Regards Nick.
Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Hey Nick, appreciate your feedback.

Impressed results because you are following the simple rules. Congrats and keep it up please.