Agimat Trading System Review

3.895 • 272 REVIEWS
FX Tech Group Ltd Dennis Buchholz
Updated: Sep 26, 2022
Agimat-Trading-System.com Is this your company?
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com, Forex-Trade-Copier.com.
3.895 • 272 REVIEWS

Y
indonesia, Indonesia,
May 9, 2022,

total garbage

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
5000 usd balance account wiped out by this so called neural network scammer. after 6 months, i must say good bye to mr. dennis scammer ea. the last hours before blowing up, the trades martingle like grazy. i hope everybody read my testimonials. in the future, potential customers do not need to experince the same pain i felt today. if mr.dennis did not believe me, i can show him the link from myfxbook live account. btw , i used ic market broker based on his recommendation.
Y
Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 15, 2022:
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention.

I would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at dennis.buchholz@fx-tech-group.com. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

May 2, 2022,

Account blown - almost

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
USDJPY trade went sour - even with hedging enabled it couldn't control risk. I manually closed trades at 70% loss on account. Looking at USDJPY now after 3 weeks it would have blown my account within days. Rubbish martingale EA.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 15, 2022:
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Crans-Montana, Switzerland,
Apr 5, 2022,

Final March 28, 2022 USDJPY experience

Addition to my November 2021 review

Market conditions have changed so much since then: Inflation, USD interest rates hike, Russian Invasion and Occident sanctions, China COVID.

Agimat EA closed USDJPY series at a significant loss. I only then found out that each time a martingale trade hits 600SL (hidden), it closes it. Could have been a nightmare should he market not have reversed on the 28th around 125.030. I was using Momenta 2 and Hedge = True.

I thought I was safe but I was not. Hedging technique used is not effective and the series closed posting 25% loss on the account and 60% drawdown!. Glad there was only one pair in trouble.

I raised the issue several time with support. Also questioned why trades on their website are so different from mine (no martingale, only positive, less frequent), and how to prevent new series to start (like with Momenta =0) to avoid manually closing a series manually at a loss....

It seems suited for ranging markets. Ive tried to keep my confidence in Agimat and the team, but I can't: today AUDUSD and USDCAD seemed to break their support/resistance and I closed them annually at a small loss.

extract of trade series concerned:
Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price
16.03.2022 19:44 buy 0.22 usdjpy 118.50 0 118.8 16.03.2022 21:00 118.78
16.03.2022 22:29 buy 0.22 usdjpy 118.65 0 118.952 17.03.2022 01:22 118.96
17.03.2022 02:18 buy 0.22 usdjpy 118.87 0 119.177 18.03.2022 15:50 119.17
17.03.2022 05:00 sell 2.66 usdjpy 118.75 0 121.02 28.03.2022 11:48 124.75

Nov 11, 2021 - 5 Stars I have been running it for over 12 months . It delivers 6 to 8% monthly and runs a floating PnL between 5 an 20%. it runs on 4 borkers, just about the same. I just make sure all connections are online and VPS uptodate. it's so nice to be able to count on this steady returns!

Feb 16, 2021 - 5 Stars Agimat EA is running live since Nov 25th on a usd5k account AxiTrader MT4 with a 70usd per month VPS from Commercial Network Services NY. No other EA are running on this MT4 instance. server is 1.5ms. Installing was so simple. I did set Hedging = True! besides that, default settings are good as is. Support from Agimat is reliable, professional, timely and friendly. Performance has been, since day 1, steady and linear, with all recommended pairs, at 10% per month and max draw of 6-8 %. This EA is a breather and its hedging has enabled it to navigate skillfully through US elections and Christmas. I recently purchased a second license and run it on same VPS but with ab IB account on ICMarkets with 2.5-5ms response time and an getting same performance. Really, I've been at since mid 90s and this EA, whilst a black box, demonstrates all characteristics I've been looking for. looking forward to scaling my account up! Congratulations to Agimat team!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 25, 2021 We highly appreciate your review. I am happy that you can confirm what we explain on our website.

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 22, 2021 Thanks a lot, I highly appriciate your long-term support.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 15, 2022:
I apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
Miller
Tilburg, Netherlands,
Dec 26, 2021,

I wonder how a scam can get positive reviews...

Service use: Other Length of use: 6-12 Months
I know Dennis from quite a few yars ago. He sells total garbage. He literally puts together freely available indicators, changes a few colors adds a template and than sells it as some super great trading system. In my book he is everything that is wrong with the retail trading industry.

I used to work with retail algo developers and after seeing the disgusting ethics I quit working with them. I ended up working for the Professional banking industry as a coach and educator. I still consider my days within the scam industry as important for my succes. Thanks to a few scammers I started using my research skills from University and applied it to trading. But it still hurts seeing there retail scammers still around after many years.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jan 9, 2022:
Hello Miller. Well, Miller is not your real name; we do not have any customer with that name from the Netherlands in our database. That's the fact that individuals like you are constantly using fake identities. It means you are a troll spreading nonsense.

Why do we have so many positive reviews? Because our software has worked exorbitant well since 2016. Very simple to understand.

Have you ever visited our office or met us in person? No. Even tho you are saying you have known me for a few years. Strange.

We wish you "good luck" in your trading career. :-D

FPA Forums Team Note: Many of the positive reviews for your company do not appear to be using real names. Should readers automatically assume those are false?
Mariana
Dec 25, 2021,

Most amazing EA and very professional support

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I have tha Agimat EA running on a VPS server since August 2021. Dennis and his team helped me install and set up everything, very straightforward, at no extra charge. No message I sent them took more than a day to get answered, despite of the different time zones we live in.

The EA generates an average of 0,9% per week with Zero risk. I mean, it just uses 1-3% of my funds. This can by the way be increased if you need more action!

Since 22 weeks it always closed the week in PLUS. That is 80 to 90% gain per year. That is amazing with no sleepless nights.

I decided to increase my funds, because I trust it. I have 20.000 £ on the account now.

The price for the EA ridiculous. I know that Dennis doesn’t NEED the money, but he could definitely charge more for the service and development they deliver.

BIG THANK YOU
Reply by Dennis submitted Jan 9, 2022:
Thanks a lot, Mariana. We are happy about your success with the Agimat FX® EA.
Matt
Devon, United Kingdom,
Aug 28, 2021,

Agimat EA 6 Pairs

EA seems to be a low risk, low volatility EA. I am very please with it so far. I have been using the EA for nearly 5 months now and its made about a 35% return not compounding which I am very happy with. At this rate I expect the account to almost double in a year. I have seen a DD of 25% once with the rest of the time DD sat between 1 - 12%. It always has traded in the market so you will always have DD. i have also seen it close a basket of trades resulting in a very small loss. This has given me further confidence that it wont blow the account. During this period I have been running a few other very good EAs all of which have got into trouble and taken significant losses so the Agimat EA has done well to survive these market conditions. In summary great EA, cheap for the price, as with all things in the market money management is key and don't get greedy. On that basis the EA looks to be a great long term addition to the portfolio.
p.s. i should add that Dennis has been very helpful and response on email which gives further confidence for the long term viability of the EA
Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 24, 2021:
Thank you so much, Matt.
India, India,
Aug 12, 2021,

Awesome work

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Very nice tool...you just need to compare the signals with currency strength, if you do so most accurate signals you will get. Thank you Dennis.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Thank you so much for your review. You do it 100% right, keeping it as simple as possible.
C
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 22, 2021,

Agimat FX Pro Forex EA 2021

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Trading with Forex with regular day job is hard. Agimat Forex EA make it stress free. I have ran the EA since 2018. The result is consistent with average 5% gain every month. The average gain is up to 8% with EA upgrade in 2021 from January until now.

Dec 6, 2019 - 5 Stars I am using Agimat EA and SSI EA. Both products are excellent. I got 12% average return from Agimat EA since June, 45% return from SSI EA since September. Thanks for all your hard work Dennis.

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019 Thank you for your review, highly appreciate that.
C
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Thank you very much. 5-10% per month is a stable gain in the long run and 100% realistic.
Northern California, USA,
Jul 20, 2021,

E.V.E. System by Dennis Burkholz

Service use: Demo Length of use: 0-3 Months
Had the E.V.E. System for about a week and it's pure garbage. It promises that it never repaints, and guess what? It repaints! The creator of E.V.E., Agimate, FSO Harmonics is Dennis Buchholz - he's a liar. Lucky, I received a refund by submitting a claim through PayPal - Dennis did not cooperate.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 21, 2021:
Thanks for your review, which has nothing to do with the Agimat FX Trading System. But it is known that if people try to throw criticism, they use all ways and channels available.

In an email to all E.V.E. Systems customers a few days ago, we admitted having some technical issues with the software. Those issues are solved with a future free software patch/update that will be rolled out within the first two weeks of August.

The software patch/update includes:
- Repaint issue fixed.
- SL and TP added for signals.
- Automated trade exit once TP reached.
- Trade manager can be turned on/off via buttons on the chart.
- If trade manager off, an alert message tells you to exit your trade.
- Time frames and symbols are added in alerts.
- Trade execution via buttons on the chart.
- Arrow size can be changed.
- E.V.E. logo is smaller.

Those significant improvements are in testing with five beta-testers, and none of them has reported any issues until now. We continue to test until the beginning of August; feel free to request a trial version of the improved E.V.E. Trading System.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
V
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 13, 2021,

Agimat FX Pro Forex EA

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Years back I was so sceptical about an EA for Forex Trading. I just go with stocks trading. But then, I need to diversify my investment and it's about time to increase risk. I don't understand much about Forex Trading, technique and strategy, only basic from reading books and seeing demo account. An EA might be the solution while prep myself for full manual trading.

There are lots of EA available, and it took months for me to review. I skipped Agimat first since there's no refund policy. And only little info available about it's live performance from users (room for improvement?). But, those little info is well enough for me to decide that I'll go for Agimat EA. No refund? Dennis are very sure about his product, and yes, to prevent an alteration from trial version. I can find people asking for hacked Agimat EA on other forum.

I started on demo only for few days, just to familiarize myself first. Then straight to open two live accounts. I follow the instruction without altering any setting (i don't understand). One license can give you two accounts (demo and/or live), this is consider generous compare to the performance (please don't rise:) ).
I read through the guidance at their website to maximise Agimat EA to its full performance with all the expected risk.
I did have an issue with the performance of the bigger balance account. Dennis & his support team jump in to assist, and now I am satisfied with the result of both account.

Some said it's a black box, some laughing on neural network system, it's up to them. But then, by owning this EA, I can see and learning how it works, when the market is flat, when important news released, when passing weekend. Whatever criticism being thrown at, what matters and importance for me is the result. I just follow the instruction, not to get greedy and intervene at all. Just set and leave it doing it's work.
Both account are giving me profit >10% for past two months.
I am continuing learning with Agimat EA, and soon will open another live account with the profit made. Means will purchase more licenses.

God bless Dennis & his team & Agimat EA.
V
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 21, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review. We continue working hard to keep Agimat FX® as it is: one of the best MT4 Forex EA's available and affordable.
Page 1 of 30