Agimat Trading System Review

FX Tech Group Ltd

Dennis Buchholz

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Agimat-Trading-System.com  · Is this your company?
Agimat Trading System
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com, Forex-Trade-Copier.com.

Established: 2016
Contact: contact@agimat-trading-system.com, +34605137706

Special offers

Coupon code

30% Discount Agimat FX® EA

Short-term 30% discount promotion for one of the best and reliable Forex EA’s.

• Code FPA30
  • Expires Apr 9, 2021
Get deal
189 traders already tried

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Matt,
Devon, United Kingdom,
Aug 28, 2021,

Agimat EA 6 Pairs

EA seems to be a low risk, low volatility EA. I am very please with it so far. I have been using the EA for nearly 5 months now and its made about a 35% return not compounding which I am very happy with. At this rate I expect the account to almost double in a year. I have seen a DD of 25% once with the rest of the time DD sat between 1 - 12%. It always has traded in the market so you will always have DD. i have also seen it close a basket of trades resulting in a very small loss. This has given me further confidence that it wont blow the account. During this period I have been running a few other very good EAs all of which have got into trouble and taken significant losses so the Agimat EA has done well to survive these market conditions. In summary great EA, cheap for the price, as with all things in the market money management is key and don't get greedy. On that basis the EA looks to be a great long term addition to the portfolio.
p.s. i should add that Dennis has been very helpful and response on email which gives further confidence for the long term viability of the EA

India, India,
Aug 13, 2021,

Awesome work

Very nice tool...you just need to compare the signals with currency strength, if you do so most accurate signals you will get. Thank you Dennis.

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Thank you so much for your review. You do it 100% right, keeping it as simple as possible.
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 22, 2021,

Agimat FX Pro Forex EA 2021

Trading with Forex with regular day job is hard. Agimat Forex EA make it stress free. I have ran the EA since 2018. The result is consistent with average 5% gain every month. The average gain is up to 8% with EA upgrade in 2021 from January until now.

Dec 6, 2019 - 5 Stars I am using Agimat EA and SSI EA. Both products are excellent. I got 12% average return from Agimat EA since June, 45% return from SSI EA since September. Thanks for all your hard work Dennis.

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 24, 2019 Thank you for your review, highly appreciate that.

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Thank you very much. 5-10% per month is a stable gain in the long run and 100% realistic.
Northern California, USA,
Jul 21, 2021,

E.V.E. System by Dennis Burkholz

Had the E.V.E. System for about a week and it's pure garbage. It promises that it never repaints, and guess what? It repaints! The creator of E.V.E., Agimate, FSO Harmonics is Dennis Buchholz - he's a liar. Lucky, I received a refund by submitting a claim through PayPal - Dennis did not cooperate.
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 21, 2021:
Thanks for your review, which has nothing to do with the Agimat FX Trading System. But it is known that if people try to throw criticism, they use all ways and channels available.

In an email to all E.V.E. Systems customers a few days ago, we admitted having some technical issues with the software. Those issues are solved with a future free software patch/update that will be rolled out within the first two weeks of August.

The software patch/update includes:
- Repaint issue fixed.
- SL and TP added for signals.
- Automated trade exit once TP reached.
- Trade manager can be turned on/off via buttons on the chart.
- If trade manager off, an alert message tells you to exit your trade.
- Time frames and symbols are added in alerts.
- Trade execution via buttons on the chart.
- Arrow size can be changed.
- E.V.E. logo is smaller.

Those significant improvements are in testing with five beta-testers, and none of them has reported any issues until now. We continue to test until the beginning of August; feel free to request a trial version of the improved E.V.E. Trading System.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 14, 2021,

Agimat FX Pro Forex EA

Years back I was so sceptical about an EA for Forex Trading. I just go with stocks trading. But then, I need to diversify my investment and it's about time to increase risk. I don't understand much about Forex Trading, technique and strategy, only basic from reading books and seeing demo account. An EA might be the solution while prep myself for full manual trading.

There are lots of EA available, and it took months for me to review. I skipped Agimat first since there's no refund policy. And only little info available about it's live performance from users (room for improvement?). But, those little info is well enough for me to decide that I'll go for Agimat EA. No refund? Dennis are very sure about his product, and yes, to prevent an alteration from trial version. I can find people asking for hacked Agimat EA on other forum.

I started on demo only for few days, just to familiarize myself first. Then straight to open two live accounts. I follow the instruction without altering any setting (i don't understand). One license can give you two accounts (demo and/or live), this is consider generous compare to the performance (please don't rise:) ).
I read through the guidance at their website to maximise Agimat EA to its full performance with all the expected risk.
I did have an issue with the performance of the bigger balance account. Dennis & his support team jump in to assist, and now I am satisfied with the result of both account.

Some said it's a black box, some laughing on neural network system, it's up to them. But then, by owning this EA, I can see and learning how it works, when the market is flat, when important news released, when passing weekend. Whatever criticism being thrown at, what matters and importance for me is the result. I just follow the instruction, not to get greedy and intervene at all. Just set and leave it doing it's work.
Both account are giving me profit >10% for past two months.
I am continuing learning with Agimat EA, and soon will open another live account with the profit made. Means will purchase more licenses.

God bless Dennis & his team & Agimat EA.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 21, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review. We continue working hard to keep Agimat FX® as it is: one of the best MT4 Forex EA's available and affordable.
Athens, Greece,
Jul 7, 2021,

OK , AMAZING.

Very sceptical from the beginning, i decided to give it a try... I've been through all the forms of trading so i don't get excited easily. But i have to tell you that this system WORKS. I don't know what kind of technology used behind the curtains and i don't care since this system keeps hitting tp's. This guy, Dennis, the owner of the system gives very good support (i had some problems with the registration thats been solved straight away) and he is reliable and honest. Just do as he says in the tutorials, so easy. I followed the instructions and.... simply never had before such striking series of tp's. Don't believe me? Well, you should!

Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you are successful in using our product.
queensland, Australia,
Jul 1, 2021,

Agimat Software

I am a fan of Steve Mauro. When I saw that Dennis Buchholz was a former student of Steve and a programmer I knew straight away that Dennis was the man to follow. He knows how the Forex Markets work. I joined various companies that followed Steve Mauro's methodology. I could not get it to be profitable. Along comes Dennis. I am now a successful forex trader. I have his EA's pumping out safe and steady $$ every month. I use his systems alerts to get more or less perfect swings into the market. He and his staff are courteous and patient with newbies. I know its not about $$ with Dennis. He has a passion to help fellow traders. Thankyou Dennis Buchholz. :)

Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Thank you very much for your kind words. That is true, Steve Mauro has changed my life by 100%, I am grateful forever. That is why I have founded an IT company back in 2016 and you are one out of thousands of successful clients using our trading tools based on Steve's knowledge. Congratulations.
BHCHUA,
JB, Malaysia,
Jun 20, 2021,

Agimat Ultra is Ultimate Trading Indicator

Agimat Ultra is a gem. Has been using it for 3 days with 15 wins and 2 lost. Dennis is doing a great job creating Agimat products. Looking forward to the EVE indicator and also the Agimat FX tradingview.

Once again thanks Dennis, my trading is at another level now.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Thank you for your review, highly appreciate that.
May 20, 2021,

No regrets whatsoever

I have been using Agimat for the past 92 days, and man, so many things happened in the forex market in the past 92 days :) it has been very volatile for so many weeks, yet apart from all EAs I am using (I have 5 EAs on live accounts) Agimat by far was the best handling this turmoil. I call it the wise EA, so steady, with consistent Return On Equity, with very low DD even when markets go crazy. I am attached my FXBlue to validate my review.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Thank you a lot for your review. We have made the Agimat FX® EA one of the most stable pillars in fully automated Forex trading. Your accounts will see steady growth.
Warren,
Queensland, Australia,
Mar 4, 2021,

Agimat EA continues to out perform

I have been running Agimat EA since my first licence purchase in 2018, with consistent, reliable profits of around 5% per month since then. After Dennis released his 2020 EA update, drawdown has massively improved.
Any issues that I have had are dealt with quickly and professionally by Dennis and his team.
A personal "thank you" goes to you Dennis. The Agimat EA is the real deal!

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 25, 2021:
Thank you very much. The Forex market is not static but creates each and every day new conditions. The neural network engine of the Agimat FX® EA allows a flawless adaption to those market conditions by learning.