Agimat Trading System Review

FX Tech Group Ltd

Updated: Dec 20, 2020 · Agimat-Trading-System.com  · Is this your company?
Agimat Trading System
Attention King Duterte:  Your reviews have been moved to the Fx-Tech-Group review page HERE.

2020-07-28
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Established: 2016
Contact: contact@agimat-trading-system.com, +34605137706

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Montreal, Canada,
Dec 15, 2020,

GREAT SOFTWARE AND AMAZING SERVICE

Thank you to Dennis for creating such a good software

My trading game has totally changed since I started using AGIMAT software.

Thanks again

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 20, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy for your success.
Larry,
Louisiana, USA,
Dec 1, 2020,

Agimat FX -very good trading systems!

We have been using the Agimat trading systems for a short time, but I am very impressed with them. We are already showing a steady profit. We just purchased the EA and we are looking forward to using it. I have been around Forex for 5 years and spent money on a lot of systems and EA's that turned out to be inconsistent at best. The Agimat customer service has been great. The copy trade service to help, earn while you learn, is great. I would highly recommend Agimat systems. Thank you Dennis!

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 20, 2020:
Thanks a lot. Your profitability is again another proof that our software works.
MC, Italy,
Nov 17, 2020,

Agimat FX2018 Pro EA ==> the only EA profitable 100% automatic

I am really satisfied with the Agimat FX2018 Pro EA expert advisor.

The 2020 update version is even more profitable, it uses more forex pairs and above all it has a ridiculous DD max !! On average 1 - 1.5%.
I also want to thank Mr. Dennis Buchholz, the owner of all Agimat systems, and all the staff always available and courteous.
During the 2020 US elections, the EA Agimat system presented a very low DD (3.5%) and it was really profitable.

Thank you so much!
Matt,
Nov 5, 2020,

Agimat FX Ultra

I purchased Agimat FX Ultra 3 weeks ago, but sadly the programme has not returned one signal. I left it running 24/7 and changed brokers, as per their support recommendations. After 2 weeks I asked for a refund or for someone to fix the issue. I was told that the system worked and it was my problem. The company offered another trading system, different to the one I purchased. I have requested a refund again. The company have now stopped responding to my requests. I would be wary of purchasing this system. I have not seen any evidence that it works. I made every attempt to rectify the issue, before leaving this review.

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 11, 2020:
I am sorry to hear you have trouble with the trading system. You might have a license problem, or you use an outdated version which can be updated quickly. We always help and surely not turn a client away by saying, "that's your problem and not ours". That is not correct.

Feel free you open a support ticket, and someone will fix your issue via a team-viewer remote session:
Nov 4, 2020,

Agimat FX EA - Reliable Consistent Profits and Risk

For me this is the "hands-down" champion Expert Advisor that have produced consistent profits. I have bought several other "famous" Expert Advisors and in my opinion they can't compete in the area of consistent small profits, low drawdown and minimal (almost zero) losing trades.

This is the most reliable Expert Advisor that I have used to date. Starts trading the moment you activate it.

Excellent & responsive support from Dennis team.

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Thank you for your review, we highly appreciate that.
Sayeed,
East Coast, USA,
Oct 24, 2020,

Agimat FXPro EA

I have been live trading the Agimat FXPro EA with broker LQDFX since July 9, 2020 with $1250 and following the kernel update mid August, my current equity is $1639. Granted this is less than 4 month period but it is a Live account and profits have been consistently growing. There was a short period early to mid August when I noticed bad performance and alerted Dennis Buchholz(Agimat EA creator). He was very responsive, asked for the logs, diagnosed the problem, developed/tested a kernel update fix over a week period and sent me the updated EA. Since then, performance has been consistently doing well with broker LQDFX. I have a smaller live account with another broker- Paxforex - and performance there has been average. In summary, I have had very positive experience with EA performance and support from EA creator. Interested to hear experience of other Agimat FXPro EA users. Sincerely, Sayeed

Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 29, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review. We are continuously improving our trading systems to give the most advanced experience. Soon, we hit another milestone by publishing our systems on the TradingView cloud platform.
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso,
Aug 9, 2020,

Agimat fx , the best EA Ever!!!!!!!!

Hello!
I Had been looking a long time ago, for a EA that could help me round up my monthly income, and I tried many EA in the pass, that blew my account. I was hopeless , and to me all EA were fake, until I came across a genuine EA called Agimat FX.
Mr Dennis Buchholz, please, let me tell you that your work is helping traders of the whole world, because since I started using Agimat FX, my account is steadily growing and growing, and my life is changing. I owe it to you Mr Dennis Buchholz. Your work is of a great value and at an affordable price.
When I receive Agimat setup signal (The arrow and the box confirmation), I used to confirm it with the Maxwell Equation prediction before taking a trade.
After I entered into a trade, either I use Fibonacci for my take profit or I exit my trade only if I get a new arrow showing up a new reversal, and this give me huge profits. I trade with confidence, and my heart doen't shake.
I am using Agimat for about two months now, trust me, it is a great EA, and I recommend it to traders who want to see their account grow fast.
Dennis Buchholz, I thank you for all the efforts you are putting up into your work.
Because I have confidence you are an expert, I am going to buy your FSO Harmonic Scanner too. My deepest wish is that I become your affiliate in my country, so we can work together, and show people that all EA are not SCAM!
May God Bless you Dennis!

Regards.....

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 12, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review, highly appreciate that. I like your approach on how to exit trades. Fibs are a reliable source to estimate the SL, that's true. I have sent you an email regarding our affiliate program.
Florida, USA,
Aug 8, 2020,

FX Tech Group Pin and Agimat Software

I have been using the Pin and Agimat 2020 for the last 6 months. The alerts are extremely helpful. They bring the market to me and are very accurate. When alerts arrive via MT4, pop up or Email it is usually the most active pairs. This alone is very efficient as a swing trader.

I salute Dennis and his support team for the technology and support.

Daniel Helme

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 12, 2020:
Thank you for your review. We keep continuing with the development of unique trading systems that work. Traders like you are responsible for our high motivation. Thank you again. You are much appreciated.
Den Haag, Netherlands,
Aug 5, 2020,

Steady Returns

This is my first EA review. I've not come across another EA that produces such consistent returns. This is an extremely resilient EA, it handles news events, unexpected turns and trends very well. It just works.

Why review now? It just made a stellar recovery once again and I figured it was time to acknowledge it. Every other EA I've bought (and there is a LOT of them) just hasn't been able to keep chugging away without intervention.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 10, 2020:
Hello,
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled the recovery process has worked perfectly. You can be sure the Agimat EA will continue to be smooth in making profits in the long run. The optimization process follows the market conditions.
Jul 31, 2020,

Agimat FX2018 pro+ EA causes margin call

Whilst I do not have anything against Dennis and after reading all the positive reviews I took a blind leap of faith on Agimat FX2018 pro+ EA. He had an offer on using him as IB of new broker account to get the EA for free. As per the minimum account requirements of $1K, I opened an account and followed all the instructions to set up the EA. Unfortunately, it took only 18 days for the EA to cause a margin call on the account.

I did bring this to the attention of Dennis, stating how this can be a low drawdown EA as stated on his sales page. He has however clarified that no one can predict the future market moves and kindly pointed me to the risk disclaimer on the website.

Never trust any product based on the sales pitch and positive reviews. The system can fail miserably no matter how many years of track record it claims to hold. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 10, 2020:
Hello,
I am sorry for the experience you got with the EA. Accounts with a drawdown spike recently got recovered nicely with a new EA update. Feel free to contact us to get the update and put you in contact with users that can prove recovered accounts.

The updates EA runs seamlessly. We will setup Myfxbook on the HKD and USD live account and publishing them shortly.