Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 25, 2019
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.
Agimat-Trading-System.com

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Hamilton, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

Not looking Back

Hi everyone

I did place a review a week or so ago but it has not been posted yet I dont know why

I am new to this forum and Forex in general although I do have considerable experience on the net, first previously as a moderator on a large forum well over 10 years ago and also as a product producer, writer etc

I purchased Agimat a few weeks ago and , as the first purchase of any forex software I have to say now, that after the first few weeks I am very impressed. I have recieved excellent support from Dennis and the Software has accurately assessed market trend. Thus far I have been able to increase a meager account balance of $5000 to now $5250ish so I am pretty happy. 3 trades out of 3 successful

Overall the software gives me the impression that it can "read" what's going to happen. If I do everything exactly as Dennis instructs in the user video, o a 4 hour chart, it appears to be incredibly acurate. Anyway, that's my review. I hope they publish this one. If not then sobeit

Aug 15, 2019 - No Rating Hi People

My name is Keith Roberts. I am a Writer by trade, Brand New to this Forum and this is my first post here.

I was born and live in New Zealand. At 55 years young I should say now that I do not mince words. I have nothing to hide from anyone and am known for my (sometimes) brutal honesty.

Having said all of that I am brand new to FOREXPEACEARMY and will show everyone here the respect deserved within a community.

I DID moderate a forum many years ago, of some 30,000 + members, so I know how the flaming process works and how hard it can be to weed out the truth sometimes.

What has bought me here to you all today is obviously Agimat. I need to offer this review now because I am a new customer of Dennis's and I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

This review will be updated as time goes by until the final close of either my time as a trader or the thread or until the need for updating it becomes redundant

So . . . Here goes:

1/ I purchased Agimat approx 7 days ago. In that time I have contacted Dennis and / or his company approx 10 - 12 times. There has been prompt and courteous communications at all times. Thus far support has been 100% all good. Queries have been based around Installation, Copier services, Brokers, VPS services and the like.

2/Over the last 7 days I have been busy setting up VPS, doing the install, getting the Broker Account sorted and funding it and learning the ins and outs of the MT4 platform and Agimat

3/ As a complete NEWBIE to actually trading a LIVE Forex account I have no idea what all the technical jargon means, and don't really have a lot of desire to find out, even though it looks like I will have to learn at least some of it at some point. Having stated this I know enough to be able to see whether or not someone is telling porkies or not.

I do NOT believe there is anything untoward with what Dennis is either saying or doing. In fact now I get to call him a really nice guy.

I state this last point because, due to his Partner Brokers being unable to accept residents from my country (NZ) I was unable to get access to his Trade Copier service. He has, however, added me to the subscription list, AS HIS SOLUTION to my dilemma. Now how's that for a man who goes out of his way to assist his customers

Bear in mind, Dennis is part of running an INTERNATIONAL business with HUNDREDS of customers. I am not important enough to be ANYBODIES number one (except for my wife and even then only when she pleases! ). If I have to take my place in the queue for service then so be it!

Final word:

Respect, thus far Dennis, for all of your assistance and help so far. I am sure that, along with the hundreds of other positive reviews and comments out there, after I have had a chance to master my impatience and Agimat, that I too will be singing you praises

Regards to all

Keith
Reviews are generally approved within 5 business days.  If it exceeds 5 business days, CLICK HERE, read the text, and fill out the form if there are any questions.  Saturday and Sunday are not business days.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 22, 2019:
Thank you Keith. Continue sticking to the rules and your financial life will improve.
Canicatti, Italy,
Aug 21, 2019,

Hi tanks alot Agimat am happy to buy this sistum i use alot of indicators but not working for me when I buy agimat I see alot of changing now I com full time tradar Sam body is not hupy i don't know way im very hupy thanks so much Dani's i love so much
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 22, 2019:
Thank you Ibrahimi. If you need further assistance, contact us at any time.
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Aug 12, 2019,

The system should be free

I bought the early version a while ago and now I got the 2020 update and it's working fine. My complain about Agimat is: it uses just simple indicators what are free but they charge you 174 euro. The 2020 version just uses the halftrend indicator with only difference is that instead of arrows Agimat uses a yellow box. Download hafltrend indicator and use for amplitude 2 and see it for yourself. The blue arrow is a version of the classic indicator and it repaints so don't even bother to look that up. The Agimat did a good job with the license structure and hiding everything from the customers so nobody would think they can get this for free. Last thing: nice story about the neural network ;)
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Of course, it is easy for you to say such superficial nonsense.
Therefore our law office has prepared the following several month ago, to put individuals like you in the right direction:

FX Tech Group LTD takes legal contracts very seriously. Software authorship and copyright are complex topics; for example, J. Welles Wilder Jr.is the father of the RSI technical indicator mathematical formula, but the inbuilt MT4 RSI indicator is a materialisation of RSI in software authored by MetaQuote sand therefore this particular piece of code belongs to MetaQuotes. A system powered by an FX Tech Group LTD engine like the Agimat FX® trading tools contains code infrastructure for reliable execution that is not the intellectual property of anyone, except FX Tech Group LTD. We do not recommend going into a legal discussion.

Copyright Infringement

All original content on www.agimat-trading-system.com is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.

Trademarks

The Agimat FX® name and logo are trademarks of Dennis Buchholz, Director of FX Tech Group LTD.
Houston, USA,
Aug 9, 2019,

Best Trading System Ever!!!

I have been trading and learning to trade for five or six years now. I have had my share of winning trades and more than enough losing trades, and I have blown several of my accounts in the process. I have had the Agimat Pro+ 2018 since last year. To be honest with you, I believed in it, but I was never able to master how to use it. Even though, I could see the benefits of using it, I came to the conclusion that I was going to keep it and file it away somewhere. Just this week I decided to set it up again after seeing the video on the Agimat 2020. I was so excited! So, I started to apply the rules and exercise patience. I have not lost a trade at all this week!!!! I finally received the 2020, and I am more than ready to apply the rules. This system fits my trading style and has allowed me to be more profitable. Now, I place trades with absolutely no pressure. The Agimat System is the only system I will use from now on! Thanks again Dennis!!!!!
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Thank you for your review. Don't forget to come back to use for the free trade copier service.
Boycey,
EU, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2019,

Agimat 2020

Up to two weeks waiting time for the activation of an update which only includes the freely available Half Trend indicator.

Don't pay anybody for a system that is built from free indicators and restricted by a license. They are robbing you blind. They don't make money trading, they make money selling.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Of course, it is easy for you to say such superficial nonsense.

Copyright Infringement

Trademarks

warners bay, Australia,
Aug 2, 2019,

bad

Said he has refunded me but won't produce a receipt. hhmmm
this has happened to others .
Rick just
I have email trails

Aug 1, 2019 - 2 Stars A follow up to my previous review. Agimat 2020 released and I was sent the update but I had to verify my account. No problem . But because of my previous bad review on where 3 of us lost a combined $24000 on his EA he refused me an update.
But now he says he refunded me ? I am not sure If I am going to get a refund or he thinks he sent it already as the wording in the email is unsure , (english is Dennis' second language so I might have misunderstood that he is sending it later)
So he sent me the update. then this email?

Dennis Buchholz
Thu, Aug 1, 10:41 PM (9 hours ago)
to me, FX
Riccardo, you have got a refund for Agimat FX®.
Do I have to remind you on that?
Seriously?
Of course there is no free update for you.

Jun 7, 2019 - 1 Star So Dennis now you are saying there is an update to the EA? first you said there wasn't now you say there was one a few months ago but I never received it .You sent me the PDF only with the updates proposed as we discussed in our emails. If someone buys a product and you say all updates are free then decide not to give them to people because you arbitrate a rule, that's just dishonest. You can refund , that's fine but don't say updates are automatic and then decide who gets them based on whether they like your product or not. That makes no sense. This is unethical behaviour.
RJ

Jun 3, 2019 - 1 Star Just a follow up on the AGIMAT EA .
Dennis said he was unaware of the problem . I have the email correspondence that we had over a period of time.
here is the update Email
Sun, Sep 30, 2018, 11:51 AM

Hi Rick,

I have attached already the PDF guide, so you know what is coming.

You should have the E Ain a few days.

Best,
Dennis

Rick Just <loose132@gmail.com>
Tue, May 1, 2018, 7:12 PM
to Dennis

Dear Dennis,
Just checking on my EA I have a drawdown of 30%!!
I have 2 questions.
1. The EA doesn't seem to follow a trending market. it seems to sell when it should buy. This works when the market isn't trending but the USDCHF has been going up for about 40 trading days.
2. Do you think this will work itself out and the EU will go higher and the UF will drop?
thanks , as you can imagine I am a bit worried about my drawdown .
attached is a copy of my current trades open
thanks

Tue, May 1, 2018, 7:33 PM

Hi Rick,

Dealers still trying very desperate to take out buyers.

Situation will calm down very soon.

Best,
Dennis

Wed, May 2, 2018, 4:48 PM

Hi

The last 3 days dealers has tried very desperate stopping-out buyers on EU and GU which affect UF as well.

These actions are done now GU on 1.36006 and EU on 1.20028 and correlating pairs.

Expect the price to be hold around these numbers for a while before reverse should be initiated.

On my end I can see that the AI gathers a lot of information, this is an indication to work on the process for reducing DD.

I had these kind of scenario in January as well and all went just fine.

Rick Just <loose132@gmail.com>
Sat, May 5, 2018, 1:07 AM
to Dennis

Hi Dennis,
I need some direction on the EA on what to do now. I have a 60% drawdown !! and the USD is still strong? should I just close out all trades or hold on. the USD doesn't look like coming down . The EUR doesn't seem to be bullish. What should I do ?
Thanks

Sat, May 5, 2018, 1:16 AM

Hi Rick,

NFP is done and dealers are finished their stop-hunt as well.

GU AND EU are correlation and will accumulate for few days before swing will be initiated.

and on and on.
I also have the PDF of the new EA updates which never came
thanks
Riccardo Just

May 25, 2019 - 1 Star Agimat EA , be careful. High drawdown until account is blown >Blew 3 separate accounts 1. $5000. 2. $9000. 3. $4000. THe 5000 account was up 40% after a few months when it started to lose badly . The other 2 accounts running at the same time only took about 3 months before blown
All 3 accounts went into free fall once the EURUSD went into a deep bearish trend. It trades a 1 minute chart but needs a sideways market to profit. It can't follow a trend. EU and UF don't always correlate and once the EA gets into big drawdown it increases it's lot size. This is it's downfall. If the lot size remained the same then it might be able to trade it's way out.
Dennis promised an update to the lotsize problem which never came .
be careful over the long term.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 27, 2019 Hello Rick, interesting review and I am very surprised that I don't know anything about your huge amount you have lost. Seem like you just take it and that's it. Weird actually and seems very fishy to me. Also, since when I have promised to fix a "lot size problem"? Thats new, too.

Well, something is absolute not right here . I have many clients using the Agimat FX® EA on huge accounts and not one of them has complained.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 5, 2019 Ah, Richard Just, happens August 2018 and now 11 month later a review? Oh come on?!

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 at 6:16 AM, Rick Just <loose132@gmail.com> wrote:

I have your EA and even though it blew my account I really like it and am still using it on one chart only, EU, and I close out my trades at the end of the week, so I protect my profits .

Anyways, I accept your review, even tho everything makes "just" no sense to me.

And of course, EA got updated few month ago but to be honest with you, after reading this here, I do not believe you are qualified. Yes, this is my decision only who gets updates, of course.

Does not matter if you put a next comment here, to release your energy and might feel better.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:

Yes Riccardo, after receiving every 5min an email from you on August 03 we have issued a refund.
Btw, it was a weekend and "demanding" us to work on the weekend is disrespectful. When reading again all the emails you have sent, maybe 20 or so, it seems like you had a heartbeat of at least 120bpm.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Dennis Buchholz,

We hereby confirm the refund for Agimat FX2017 Pro+ Forex EA to riccardo
just on 03-AUG-2019.

Below, please find a copy of the original customer information.

____________________________________________________

Payment = Credit Card: MasterCard
Registration name = riccardo just
Language = English
Jul 31, 2019,

Agimat is a force for a success trading

I would like to simply , i my sincere opinion to say the Agimet system is a solid System build on reliable trading algorithm.

But I must tell every reader of this review that you must strictly follow the guide provided before entry. Patience and good timing is the key on higher time frame then take entries on a lower time frame.

I have recently compare this with a reliable Elliott Wave mater trader analysis it all correspond.
My trading result has turn around after 1 year of realising how powerful is this tool in my hand for more than a year plus.
My sincere thanks to the developer, hoping the new upgrade comes out soon as planned. This is not motivation to force you anyone to buy but my sincere experience so far in my trading career.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019:
Thank you for your review, highly appreciate that.
Austria, Austria,
Jul 29, 2019,

Agimat 2018pro

Hello the Agimat 2018pro works well for me . i Take some time to understand what the agimat does but now im confident with .
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 3, 2019:
Highly appreciate your review. Please can in touch with us to have your 2018 license updated free of charge to Agimat FX® 2020.
Santiago, Chile,
Jul 28, 2019,

Best Results and Best Experience

I am this kind of person who does not have much time to sit in front of the screen so I found Agimat. I have purchased this system about 3 months ago and after tested it with real money, I can say this is best math system I tried with no single loss during this period. This is so important to follow the 4 signs pattern and be patient where Dennis very well insists over and over again. Customer service is very fast to give an answer if you have any kind of problem with the system, and also there is a great community sharing ideas and tracking potential plays. This is already the only investment in forex and CFD I have of my total portfolio.
Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 3, 2019:
Thank you Roberto. Please can in touch with us to have your 2018 license updated free of charge to Agimat FX® 2020.
Jul 24, 2019,

Dennis's Response to my earlier review ignores most of the content

Very cleverly, Dennis, you have chosen to ignore my narration of how I was forced to salvage my accounts with significant investment using your very highly priced "Institutional version" Agimat EA which failed in its hedging strategies bringing these accounts to a state of 55-60% Draw Down.

I had never any intention of harming your business. You are doing enough by selling products supported with most hype, no real verified performance. Lots of newby trades will fall for the hype, spending their hard earned money only to be disappointed and frustrated after all the expense.
My review is aimed at warning those poor buggers about your hype, not at 'harming' your business. Why would I have any intention of posting a poor review if your products performed as claimed ?

Would you like me to attach the email exchange we had about this episode here in FPA ? You have chosen to completely ignore those emails and now you accuse me of intention to harm you. This is ridiculous, hence I reduce my rating to a single star.

Jun 19, 2019 - 2 Stars I have purchased and tried following products :

Agimat FX Pro 2018
Agimat EA (Retail Version)
Agimat EA (Institutional version)

First about the most expensively priced institutional version of the Agimat. Dennis promises returns of 10-30% per month from this EA, with a DD of 10-15%. I purchased a 5-account license of this product at a very substantial cost. It was generating a profit of about 5-6% for the first 2.5 months. From the 3rd month, the DD deppened and went up to about 55%, continued to get worse. Eventually I had to salvage the funds left in the account at around 60% DD. This product is rated as "Institutional" grade and is expected to hedge trades based on correlation so as to limit the DD below 15%. Ok, so I can understand if it goes to 20% or even 25% DD. Bur 56% is really looking like some cheap EA product that you can buy for below $100 from some scam vendor.

My repeated emails to Dennis got no real suggestions on how to rescue my accounts from the deep DD< or why the hedging strategy of the EA was failing so badly. He tried to blame it on the broker nor allowing hedging, but I confirmed with the broker (Australia) that they have no restrictions on hedging or on AI based software robots. I provided him with the mt4 logs, no response.

My request for refund was turned down - pointing me to T&C's of the purchase. So I decided to do my duty towards other traders in the community to warn all to stay miles away from any Agimat trading tools, do not waste your hard earned money on Agimat products. I have tried almost all of them.

Dennis is a clever marketer, he sells expensively priced products with lots of hype using buzz words like AI, Neural Networks. The reality is not so pretty or sophisticated. The Agimat FX Pro-2018 system is built from indicators that repaint all the time. This fact is hotly debated by Dennis with clever and complicated explanations like "the market moved, the indicator does not repaint".
The Forex-pin system is similarly unreliable.

In a way I am thankful to Dennis for opening my eyes to the stark reality that if there ever is a non-repainting leading indicator based trading system, it would be a virtual ATM. Learning true price-action on the naked chart with SR levels, patterns, and top-down analysis is the only reliable method to make a living from the forex market. I have finally stopped looking for a "system" that works. Than you Dennis.

To all potential buyers of Agimat and other similar product with huge marketing hype, my advice is - bite the bullet, do the hard yard and spend the chart analysis hours learning price action, Find some good books on the subject and study. Surely the financial future of you and your family cannot depend on con artists like Dennis and his marketing hype.

I have complete email trail with Dennis and can reproduce and post it here if necessary. I hope FPA will publish this review as is, in the interests of traders community, to provide a fair warning to my fellow traders out there and save them from wasting their time, money and emotions on such con artistry.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 21, 2019 Ok Rama, long text with zero content. You are telling Forex-Pin does not work. How come? You never have used this system. Also, our EA’s just doing fine, as many people can prove this.

My company has sold more than 8.000 copies of our trading tools, we are enjoying high reputation in the Forex industry confirmed by “real” traders. I’m not talking about home-office traders.

Your wish to harm our business won’t have take place.

I invite you to our office in Hong Kong for a coffee to see the data center by yourself on where the neural is running. I bet your jaw will drop, since this is very real ;-)
Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hi Rama,

You are telling that we don’t have any verified results.
Well, have a look here, accessible for the whole world:

Agimat FX@ 2020 Trading System (Live)

Forex-Pin™ Speculative Sentiment Index EA

The Forex-Pin™ Speculative Sentiment Index EA is still in beta as mentioned here:
That is why we use a demo account as of now.