FX-Tech-Group.com Review

FX Tech Group Ltd

Updated: Aug 7, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The FSO Risk Manager is a forex expert advisor by FX-Tech-Group.com. The FSO Risk Manager automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you.

FX-Tech-Group.com
FX-Tech-Group.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include Agimat-Trading-System.com,  Forex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of FX-Tech-Group.com on our forum

King Duterte,
Makati, Philippines,
Aug 6, 2020,

Your silence is deafening...

Dennis has not even got the decency to reply to my simple questions. His disregard for his customers is blatantly shown.

It looks like the FXP SSI EA has been abandoned. He can't even be bothered to email his customers and explain what is happening with this EA.

My advice to people is to avoid the FX Tech Group. They are not as legitimate as they would like you to think.

FXP SSI EA = €674 WASTED

Jul 28, 2020 - 2 Stars I am the author/creator of the previous post. It is me, King Duterte, yes it really is me. I note that instead of Dennis replying to my 'review' with some feedback, he immediately embarks on the fake review path. Is this a tactic to avoid answering my comments? My post would have been the perfect opportunity for Dennis to reply and say that updates are anticipated this year, that the MyFXBook page will be updated and that the expected YouTube videos will be released when the eventual update is released. However, yet again the developer chooses to treat his customers with disregard and arrogance.

Dennis - Why can't you just write a mailshot to your FXP SSI EA customers and be honest with what is happening? Why must we beg for updates from you? This was an expensive EA and we have the right to know what is happening. I ask again, has this project been abandoned?

Jul 25, 2020 - 2 Stars I purchased the Forex Pin SSI EA in December 2019. Any comments which I make about the profitability of this EA will be met with 'wrong broker,' 'should have switched it off over Christmas week,' and 'extraordinary market conditions' replies, so i'm not going to focus on that. What I would like to focus on is the fact that since December 2019 this product has received no further updates or guidance from FX Tech Group. The MyFXBook account is no longer available, the product website just shows an outdated screen grab from November 2019, which is not a clear reflection of the reality. There was a promised YouTube video about the various settings for this EA which never materialised. I have heard from other people who have made contact with FX Tech Group that further updates are coming, but these never seem to come. I appreciate that these updates need testing before release, however, a simple mailshot to customers which explain update features and a timeline for release wouldn't be difficult. This was an expensive EA and it seems to have been abandoned by the developer. I would be grateful for some clarity from FX Tech Group about what is happening with this project...has it been shelved?

Reply by Dennis submitted Jul 27, 2020 First of all, this "review" has nothing to do with the Agimat FX® brand.

Second, we do not have any FXP SSI clients in the Philippines; therefore, this review must be fake. The user name and post as a guest nearly proves it.