Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Excellent tool

I have been using this system for several months now and it has honestly worked very well, combined with moving averages is excellent, I totally recommend it

Agimat FX2020

I believe the creator is a genius and is also a genuinely good person. His support is amazing and his products really work. It has increased my trading level to a much higher level of profits. I support every product he makes because they just work. I never trade without Agimat!

NJ, USA,

Agimat

I find agimat to be a great tool to trade with, and if used right will be very profitable. I am happy with it.

Jan 25, 2020,

Agimat is a good trading software

I have use Agimat since 2018. I must said this software is reliable especially if you are trained to understand market makers’ move. Trading can be easy and fun. I am looking forward to receive ongoing upgrades as Dennis always refining and tuning Agimat!

Jan 24, 2020 - 5 Stars I would like to thank Denise for this awesome Agimat. I should say the Agimat is my trading associate due it’s appearing in all my MT4 charts! I am truly benefit from Agimat

Ayesha,

Agimat FX2020

This is a good trading system that I have been using since it came out. I think the lack of support that comes with the system is what let's it down. Users need regular training sessions and training how to use the system effectively. That training should come from the developers of the system otherwise people will feel it is a scam and doesht work. Agimat has little or no regular training from its creator apart of the initial video that comes with the system on you tube. We need weekly live trading sessions. Question and answer sessions etc. If a newer version of Agimat is pending it must come with this aspect.

Great results!

I'm new to trading and Agimat 2020 has been the perfect introduction:
- I'm making money
- Superb support
- Really helpful Telegram group

Dennis and team are a rare find, long may they continue doing what they do!

Rome, Italy,
Jan 24, 2020,

Complete useless, waste of money

Not working as instructed. I tried both 2019 and 2020 version without any result having strictly followed opening rules. When I ask on telegram a lot of people says it works perfectly, it's fantastic, please try this and this but the fact is that nothing can defeat Forex and strong hands to wipe out your capital..... If you insist on telegram you simple get banned. Wasted money

Joburg, South Africa,

Agimat Trading System

Great system that can make you good money if you follow the instructions for using the system but just like any other indicator, it lags, and do not trade it in isolation. You will require knowledge of how the market moves (best time to trade, when not to trade)
People lose money coz they think this is a holy grail system, there can never such a system.

Faraz,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 24, 2020,

Easy to use if you know when to use with market times/price action

I have been using Dennis's system for a couple of years. If you using as a holy grail as a begginer then this is not for you. I use it with price action and MMM way. You need some knowledge of how the markets play. Timing is important.

Bangalore, India,
Jan 23, 2020,

Decent Indicator but need update

Kind suggestion to Dennis. To be frank agimat is good for 10 to 20pips but we need to get clarity or identify about the trend continuous for 50 to 100 pip moment with minimalistic risk for proper trading. Looking for a update in indicator. Great indicator overall. Thanks Dennis