Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 9, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

West Coast, Canada,
Jan 23, 2020,

My experience with Dennis, Agimat and FX Tech is a very good one!

I have found Dennis and his company to be trust worthy, dependable and his support first class. Very responsive and fast! The Agimat system too works beautiful if you follow the rules and are patient for the right set ups!

stuart,
England, United Kingdom,

great trading signal tool

The agimat is a great tool for anyone looking to use templates and signals to help assist with their trading. The agimat gives you assistance with entry points and helps you with entering trades and following trends. This is only a tool though and users need to follow and understand the system and use it on demo before on a live account so they are completely comfortable with how it works. Denis videos are great to learn the program and after you know the system It is extremely easy to use. If used correctly you can and will make some nice profits.

Flórida, USA,

Never worked for me

Besides the software works it never did good to me. I am a customer for about 4 years now, every time we have a new version. I tested it, ran simulations and even put it with live account money and it never performed well for me. Sorry Dennis, I’m sure you are trying your best to develop a good software. But the entry signal comes in to late for an entry and I always lost money after entering the trade. I’ve tried 20-30 pips in 1 hour chart and 2-5 pips in 5 minutes chart with an ECN account.

Frisco TX, USA,

Great work by Dennis

It work good if you have patience and not rushed to losses . So far so good . There is no system in the world that give you 100 percent this is the best there is .
Keep up the good work Dennis .
THANK YOU .

ENGLAND, United Kingdom,

Agimat

I broughtagimat as a recommendation to add to my artillary . Since then it has helped me with entries and exits when traiding .

johannesburg, South Africa,

Agimat FX

The Agimat Fx gives you signals, but always late or it goes in the wrong direction,
50/50 win maybe. Need extra indicators to help.

Jan 23, 2020,

Best on longer time frame

The Agimat 2020 version works great, I've learned to trust the signals it gives me on the longer time frames 4 hour and daily. It tends to give a valid signal a bit late, but now system will give you the full range of the move.

Julius,
Kuwait, Kuwait,

Agimat FX

I've been using this system on and off for quite some time now and it really works but you just have to stick to the rules. Agimat FX is specially accurate in higher time frames (1H or 4H), i am a happy customer so far.

Minnesota, USA,

My honest review of Agimat

My honest opinion on the Agimat system. It’s simple to use, very easy concept to understand. It’s a trading system I’ve enjoyed for a while and I do find myself going back to. But I will say this, I can not say I have been fully profitable using it, but then again, this goes with any trading system I have ever purchased from other people. I want to say it’s more on my end why I lose trades due to not being as knowledgeable as say Dennis is about the markets. What I would like to see in further installments of Agimat would be another confirmation of a good trade. Maybe add some bands and if the arrows are outside those bands then it’s a good trade, or if there’s a divergence indicator added. Also maybe a TP or SL indicator of what the recommended TP whould be like in the Harmonic Scanner Dennis created. I would alos like to see an updated EA.

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago,

Good system

I have been agimat user for more than a year now, and I have transformed from losing trader into a profitable one , slow but sure, one step at a time. Roland scanners and Uncle Lee methods also helped me in this. Recommended.

Is Agimat-Trading-System a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with some good views on if Agimat-Trading-System is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13737/agimat-trading-system-trading-software

Please come back often as reviews get updated or added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Agima-Trading-System community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/agmiatradingsystem/

What is Agimat-Trading-System?

Agimat-Trading-System is a forex software company founded by Dennis Buchholz.

Agimat-Trading-System has developed Agimat FX indicator and Agimat EA trading robot.

How much does Agimat-Trading-System cost?

Agimat-Trading-System has 2 products, Agimat FX and Agimat EA, the price structure is:

• Agimat FX: One time license fee is EUR174
  • Agimat EA: One time license fee is EUR287

Does Agimat-Trading-System offer refund policy?

Agimat-Trading-System doesn't offer refund policy on their products.

Before making a purchase, please always read the service description.