Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 9, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Oakdale, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

Accuracy is Important!

My whole group uses Agimat and they don’t want to trade without it! All are ready for each new product from Dennis

Jan 25, 2020 - 5 Stars I believe the creator is a genius and is also a genuinely good person. His support is amazing and his products really work. It has increased my trading level to a much higher level of profits. I support every product he makes because they just work. I never trade without Agimat!

USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

AGIMAT IS KING !

love this indicator. you do not have to sit at the computer all day long. you can scalp and swing trade with it

May 9, 2019 - 5 Stars The set and forget trading system on the 1hr and 4hr charts. Best indicator I've used and Ive testing many in my 5 years of trading. The indicator will not work if you do not follow the rules that are provided.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 26, 2019 Yes Stefan, Forex trading can set you free if rules are followed, especially when using Agimat FX®. Thank you :-)

ntshauba,
limpopo, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2020,

agimatfx2020 pro

at first it was difficult to make money with it, the reason was quick money. as a forex trader patient is the name of the game, then i follow all the rules and money stated to chaise me all the way. all the signals are not repainting and you can change the gravity value to filter some false signal. i mean is a superb system i ever see

Ian,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 22, 2020,

AGIMAT,use wisely and follow strategy a sure Win follows

Hello, Im an Agimat users, and as far as Im concern it gives a high chance of winning with proper risk management and following the strategy in trading using Agimat.

Colorado, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

A False Hope With Promise

So I have been working in Forex now for 4 years, only one professionally, but boy have I learned a lot in that time. I remember first getting into trading, trying to understand as much as I possibly could. This business of "day trading" or trading for a prop firm is a dream for many of us. Two years ago I found Agimat and thought it would be the answer to all my questions. Boy was I surprised... Agimat itself has a couple great qualities to it, but to sell it as a indicator that can do everything is a lie. There is so much more to trading than a indicator that gives you false signals. The way this indicator is marketed is a fraud. The baseline to the agimat system is worth while along with his grid system. Everything else is a joke. Entries are false 70% of the time, the indicator itself repaints on a regular basis, and the way it is sold to the consumer is a lie. An FX market "indicator" or algo should be based on reaction to markets, no one can predict them unless you have enough money to move the market, and that is what agimat is based on, prediction. Prediction leads you to trades lost, bad calls, poor money management, and a plethora of negative emotions not beneficial to forex trading. Several small parts of this indicator I have used or used sparingly in my algorithm, or in my trading professionally. Never have I used the system by itself to make money, far to many risk factors it doesn't take into account. But as far a missing pieces to the agimat system, you are missing a volume indicator and a decent entry indicator, which I feel are some of the most important things in Forex trading. I feel like I paid a lot of money for a baseline and a fancy grid that shows where the retail traders money is, yes, I know that is helpful when it comes to trading, but I feel like the agimat trading system is misleading. The yellow box's and black arrow repaint with price movement, the Maxwell line is basically a prediction of the $EVS, and the other part of the Maxwell, is a moving average based off of the ATR. All of those indicators that I just mentioned can be implemented into a FOREX trading algo for FREE, with some research and due diligence. I know understand that most of the basic components to indicators you can buy, are just old free indicators that have been modified for personal benefit, and don't benefit the consumer. I have personally thought about selling my own FOREX trading Expert Advisor, but its so easy everyone can do it. The FOREX market is a reactive market and no one can predict how it moves, without capital at least, and that is how the Agimat is marketed. That is FALSE Agimat does not give good trade signals, but is a good tool to help build your knowledge to understanding how FOREX works. Not something I use anymore but was a stepping stone for me when it came to understanding FOREX.
GA, USA,
Feb 20, 2020,

The Agimat system has been a big help to my trading experience and i'm completely satisfied with this system. I'm eager to see the updates!!!!

North Carolina, USA,
Feb 13, 2020,

Great

This is a great indicator I’ll always use it if I could, This indicator help me get my account from $1000 to 6000 in a month I’m very satisfied with this indicator

Utah, USA,
Feb 12, 2020,

The indicators reveal directions and trends.

I recommend using this software. I became positive in my balance after a few weeks and have never been negative. I have mostly gained and lost some. It takes time to get the process ingrained into your mind. I still make mistakes. There is a lot to evaluate and analyze. I would recommend starting with mini lots such as .1 so that you can see how it works. I had to learn a lot and have that replace assumptions and habits. I get the impression that this is true for most if not all people. Starting with mini or partial lot sizes keeps you from losing to much when you make mistakes or when things happen in the market which the indicators did not account for. Which happens. Hope this helps.

India, India,
Feb 8, 2020,

Excellent product

I'm using agimat for more than 2.5 years. I started it from my forex education level as a rookie and I came across a lot with the help of this product. It's the best in its class. No way it's fake. It's the hard work of the guy name Dennis Buchholz, he is doing an amazing job. Can't wait for the latest version. Hope it's get release soon.

Richards Bay, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2020,

Agimat has helped me improve my trading experience

Agimat has been a great tool to assist me in growing my account, at first it was a struggle but that was because I was oblivious to the effect of trading news but when I started making it a habit to keep my self updated with what is happening on the market, I started seeing a great improvement on the wins. I have to admit that I do not always get a 100% win but it is a significant difference compared to my losses. So far i am happy with the new version, maybe it is because I trade bigger time which means I hardly execute trades as often to pick up a challenge.

All in all I am happy.

Regards
Tiyisani

Germany, Germany,

This Tool Indicator Software is amazing

Hello , after loosing and loosing money on Forex i started with this Agimat and Forex Pin products developed by Dennis and i am overall happy about the results and the support, i can't understand that there are such bad reviews from other traders.
With no doubts i can recommend that people, after testing and failing so often.

CA, USA,

this is great....

this indicator works great.. .. but don't expect to win 100 %.... I'm winning 75%... for me that is great... and I'm still learning how to use it WISELY...

Pennsylvania, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

Agitmat Client Since March 2019

I would like to start with saying...
I’m not a Robot and this is a real review!

I’ve been watching Dennis (creator of Agimat) since 2017 on YouTube. I didn’t know he was around since before 2015. I didn’t know Agimat FX, as a trading system, was around for years.

Anyways, I bought his Agimat EA and generated over $40k last year. My monthly interest rate was above 20%. I admit, my risk was on the higher scale BUT...his AI neural network was very robust in keeping my drawdown solid.

Most traders lose!

I starting Winning for the first time in my life with Forex “consistently” with AgimatFX!

The money I made (with Agimat) actually improved my life. It works!

You have to read the directions, study and ask questions to support at FX-tech-group and maybe some emails to Dennis. They are really good people.

Anyways, it’s works!
Or at least it really worked for me!

My 5 Stars go to Agimat!

Mr. Nam
Forex Trader
Philadelphia, PA-USA

mysore, India,
Jan 30, 2020,

good one

my over all view is the person with lots of patience and will can work on this agimate system duration on 4hrs is good for me even though daily is my favourite,no head aches just keep on adding on trend line breaks ,person who is good at candle sticks patterns and can view in common sense can adapt very well.
and as of for your ulra its good to note pls continue your good work .
thanking you suresh and shubha from india

Jan 29, 2020,

Agimat 2018 / 2020

Dear All,
I give a great respect to Dennis and The Team for their hard work and helping others mentality.

I solely use the system along with a few other confirmations to refine my trades.

All the Best to Agimat.

Ma, USA,
Jan 29, 2020,

I use it part time, 5 Stars

I like to test myself, put a small deposit and see how i do trying to grow it with the smallest loss. This is from 3 weeks ago on my live account. https://imgur.com/a/XzqtkuF
I just trade the 1 and 5m charts in the direction of the 1hr , I find this software very useful!

Nov 30, 2018 - 5 Stars This is the most clear, easy to follow system ever, and works with my time frame of 1 min charts. I like in and out. So a big Thank You. So i put a little funds to test first in my live account. 19 winners in a row today! Here is my broker statement, now i wish i had put more money with all the pips collected.

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 14, 2018 Thank you for your honest review, Highly appreciate your words.

As an Agimat FX™ licence holder, you are eligible for our free trade copier as well.

Tommy,
Jan 28, 2020,

Good, I think the Arrows allow you to prepare for Reversals.

By the time the indicator box has formed, most of the move is gone (15 and 30 Min),
I do like the Arrows as a heads up to a Reversal. Would love to see the indicator boxes form a little sooner. I appreciate the hard work you have put into this system, I would love to see you continue to improve on it. Best of Luck.

Mabopane(Pretoria), South Africa,

Good value for money

Been with Agimat team since 2018 and never experienced any problems. Always there to help and respond quickly to my emails or problems. I took away one star because I loved 2018 version more than the current one

Nov 13, 2018 - 5 Stars Started trading with it when i was new to forex. And it guided me to make good trades by just following the rules u can never go wrong. while promised signals aren't really worth $200, but the system alone will make you forget about them

Sep 7, 2018 - 5 Stars I'm still yet to find an indicator that do better than this one. All you have to is just follow 3 simple rules and it will never let you down. Take a leap of faith and give it a try you won't regret it.

Reply by Dennis submitted Sep 13, 2018 Thanks, appreciate that. There is no better indicator out there ;-).

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 15, 2018 Thank you for your review.

Referring to my personal signals (worth $200/month) which I have posted via Telegram you must know that this service has been stopped because people started selling these signals. Instead clients can be added to a trade copier free of charge to get all my trades. And believe me, this is much more worth then $200/month.

Braam,
Pretoria, South Africa,

Agimat is excellent

Agimat has become one of my key trading indicators , just love the tool.
Agimat helps me to win trades consistently.

Portharcourt, Rivers State., Nigeria,
Jan 27, 2020,

Agimat fx was working before now.

When the yellow box appears, the market still goes to the opposite direction for a long time even days.As such I ve lost money waiting for it to reverse back to wining.

Thanks

Port Carbon, PA, USA,

Pleased with Agimat-Trading-System

First, I would like to say I have tried multiple trading systems over the years to be a successful forex trader and most of my experiences with other systems has been mixed. I would also like to say I am not being compensated to write this review. In regard to Agimat, I would say that I am happy with the product. But I will also say to be consistently profitable with the product, one must experiment with different currency pairs in different time periods. Different currency pairs perform better in one hour, four hour, and in daily time periods. Although not necessary, I have found there was an improvement in my consistency for making profit by adding the RSI indicator. But I can not emphasize more that one has to put the time and effort into finding which currency pairs work better in the different time periods. I would suspect if there are any negative comments, it's because one is not putting the required effort into learning how to be successful with the system. Let's be honest, to be successful with anything in life, one has to work a little.

Gauteng, South Africa,

Agimat Trading System

I am currently using the Agimat EA on 5 different accounts and they have all been performing well. This is not a get rich quick scheme however your account will grow consistently with time. Obviously the bigger your balance the greater the profit. .As for the Agimat FX indicator I have not had much success with this because I have a full-time job and cannot babysit a trade so I am not currently using this indicator.

Tennessee, USA,

Agimat trading

I have been using this system for about 6 months now. I am glad that it is updated on a fairly regular basis. I feel that with a changing market the indicators need adjustment as well. My overall view of this is very positive. The only thing I did find was that it is mech better on the longer timeframes and not very good on scalping ones. I do some of both so I use it extensively on the 1 hr and up time frames. I am considering tying it in with another indicator for showing signals all on one page instead of watching the charts. I realize it will track about 30 pairs but I am only interested in about 6-8 so will try it in the near future. I am happy with grabbing 10-20 pips over and over again rather than holding for long moves. Thank you

Christina,
Australia, Australia,

Agimat indicator

I purchased Agimat indicator in 2017, since then I have no regrets. The indicator is not only easy to use, it is also very stable and reliable. I find the owner is very responsible because when I had issues in the initial download he is very fast to respond. I watched his video instructions and from there I learned how to follow his style and advice to trade. Most trades are successful if following his advice. I don't understand why there are so many poor reviews here but I am happy to have owned one Dennis indicators. I'm hoping he would create another ultra powerful system soon so that I can bring my account to the next level.

Excellent tool

I have been using this system for several months now and it has honestly worked very well, combined with moving averages is excellent, I totally recommend it

NJ, USA,

Agimat

I find agimat to be a great tool to trade with, and if used right will be very profitable. I am happy with it.

Jan 25, 2020,

Agimat is a good trading software

I have use Agimat since 2018. I must said this software is reliable especially if you are trained to understand market makers’ move. Trading can be easy and fun. I am looking forward to receive ongoing upgrades as Dennis always refining and tuning Agimat!

Jan 24, 2020 - 5 Stars I would like to thank Denise for this awesome Agimat. I should say the Agimat is my trading associate due it’s appearing in all my MT4 charts! I am truly benefit from Agimat

Ayesha,

Agimat FX2020

This is a good trading system that I have been using since it came out. I think the lack of support that comes with the system is what let's it down. Users need regular training sessions and training how to use the system effectively. That training should come from the developers of the system otherwise people will feel it is a scam and doesht work. Agimat has little or no regular training from its creator apart of the initial video that comes with the system on you tube. We need weekly live trading sessions. Question and answer sessions etc. If a newer version of Agimat is pending it must come with this aspect.

Great results!

I'm new to trading and Agimat 2020 has been the perfect introduction:
- I'm making money
- Superb support
- Really helpful Telegram group

Dennis and team are a rare find, long may they continue doing what they do!

Rome, Italy,
Jan 24, 2020,

Complete useless, waste of money

Not working as instructed. I tried both 2019 and 2020 version without any result having strictly followed opening rules. When I ask on telegram a lot of people says it works perfectly, it's fantastic, please try this and this but the fact is that nothing can defeat Forex and strong hands to wipe out your capital..... If you insist on telegram you simple get banned. Wasted money

Joburg, South Africa,

Agimat Trading System

Great system that can make you good money if you follow the instructions for using the system but just like any other indicator, it lags, and do not trade it in isolation. You will require knowledge of how the market moves (best time to trade, when not to trade)
People lose money coz they think this is a holy grail system, there can never such a system.

Faraz,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 24, 2020,

Easy to use if you know when to use with market times/price action

I have been using Dennis's system for a couple of years. If you using as a holy grail as a begginer then this is not for you. I use it with price action and MMM way. You need some knowledge of how the markets play. Timing is important.

Bangalore, India,

Decent Indicator but need update

Kind suggestion to Dennis. To be frank agimat is good for 10 to 20pips but we need to get clarity or identify about the trend continuous for 50 to 100 pip moment with minimalistic risk for proper trading. Looking for a update in indicator. Great indicator overall. Thanks Dennis

Vienna, Austria,
Jan 23, 2020,

I am fully satisfied with agimat

I've been using agimat software for over a year now and i can say it's the best indicator i know so far. I am completely satisfied with the results. But to get there, I had to learn discipline, trade wisely and use money management which was not always obvious to me in the beginning. If you change your attitude, you'll also change your results. I guess the negative comments come mostly from people with no or little experience and not ready to learn so better to ignore the naysayers. I thank Dennis for all his hard work and encourage him to continue to release new versions of his software for years to come... Keep it up!

Sep 29, 2018 - 5 Stars I'm very impressed with the good results i've got so far. You don't need to look elsewhere for another software. Here, you found the grail!

I also wanted to point out: 4-5 few pages back, one guy (Attraides) rated Agimat with 1 star bc it didn't work with BO 60 seconds. Guys be aware that no trading system software can work well with a such short TF in the long run bc it's too erratic so obviously unpredictable. But if you like trading on short TF, it does make more sense to trade at least 15-30 min TF which can produce a trend. Anyway personally i trade only on MT4 and i recommend 1h-4h (or +) TF because higher TF are far more accurate.

I'm also looking forward with much anticipation the new trading system software that Dennis will release pretty soon. Keep it up the great work!

Reply by Dennis submitted Oct 2, 2018 Thank you Claudy. You have seen on where to extract money from the Forex market. On higher time frames only. For example, mid-week reversals are very visible on the 4hr time frame.

Yes, woking hard to have everything done at time, right now including the scanner dashboard on the new system.

Jan 23, 2020,

Good, consistent system of trading

I have been using Agimat 2020 for about 2 months now. The system works!! Like any profitable system, you need to apply suitable R/R, money management, and a consistent approach that suits your own individual trading style. Agimat has become central to my trading in a short time. The only improvement I would like to see is signals getting triggered a bit early (if possible) but that is where I have customised it to suit my trading style. Well done Dennis & team, and I hope you continue to evolve this even further.

Jasper,
Baltimore, USA,

Agimat

Agimat indicator is a good indicator and with proper risk management can be profitable it still a work in process to have more accuracy in entries

Jan 23, 2020,

Not working and very expensive

The EA works for very well for 2 weeks and eventually wipe out our account, it doesn't work. Also dennis the programmer very arrogant, very bad customer service, for no reason he can disable your EA, never buy anything from him again.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,

Overpriced indicator

The agimat is just a bundle of indicators you can find for free on the internet. Most of the work they put in the marketing and license system. They also claim that there is a ''neural system'' and thats a big lie. The owner is a German who knows how to sell stuff and lie about it.

Aug 12, 2019 - 1 Star I bought the early version a while ago and now I got the 2020 update and it's working fine. My complain about Agimat is: it uses just simple indicators what are free but they charge you 174 euro. The 2020 version just uses the halftrend indicator with only difference is that instead of arrows Agimat uses a yellow box. Download hafltrend indicator and use for amplitude 2 and see it for yourself. The blue arrow is a version of the classic indicator and it repaints so don't even bother to look that up. The Agimat did a good job with the license structure and hiding everything from the customers so nobody would think they can get this for free. Last thing: nice story about the neural network ;)

Reply by Dennis submitted Aug 13, 2019 Of course, it is easy for you to say such superficial nonsense.

Therefore our law office has prepared the following several month ago, to put individuals like you in the right direction:

FX Tech Group LTD takes legal contracts very seriously. Software authorship and copyright are complex topics; for example, J. Welles Wilder Jr.is the father of the RSI technical indicator mathematical formula, but the inbuilt MT4 RSI indicator is a materialisation of RSI in software authored by MetaQuote sand therefore this particular piece of code belongs to MetaQuotes. A system powered by an FX Tech Group LTD engine like the Agimat FX® trading tools contains code infrastructure for reliable execution that is not the intellectual property of anyone, except FX Tech Group LTD. We do not recommend going into a legal discussion.

Copyright Infringement

All original content on www.agimat-trading-system.com is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.

Trademarks

The Agimat FX® name and logo are trademarks of Dennis Buchholz, Director of FX Tech Group LTD.

Los Angeles, USA,

Agimat

I am very happy with my purchase of Agimat,it's been 2plus month and I was able to master it using different combinations to be 80/90% successful in my trades.It gives me a clear view of trends on higher time frames and the support and resistance levels are nicely filtered.Most important on my opinion it gives me a much culm and clear mind.Cant wait to use the new Agimat 2020ultra.

New York, USA,

Agimat is good ....

The agimat system is good over all. It could use alil tweeking. Example there were times that the the arrow repainted even after the yellow square appeared. So I can see how some people may get upset if they don’t know how to read price action at all and only relying on agimat alone. Overall it’s a solid system. Each year it’s getting better with the updates so that’s a big plus. Much appreciated

West Coast, Canada,
Jan 23, 2020,

My experience with Dennis, Agimat and FX Tech is a very good one!

I have found Dennis and his company to be trust worthy, dependable and his support first class. Very responsive and fast! The Agimat system too works beautiful if you follow the rules and are patient for the right set ups!

stuart,
England, United Kingdom,

great trading signal tool

The agimat is a great tool for anyone looking to use templates and signals to help assist with their trading. The agimat gives you assistance with entry points and helps you with entering trades and following trends. This is only a tool though and users need to follow and understand the system and use it on demo before on a live account so they are completely comfortable with how it works. Denis videos are great to learn the program and after you know the system It is extremely easy to use. If used correctly you can and will make some nice profits.

Flórida, USA,

Never worked for me

Besides the software works it never did good to me. I am a customer for about 4 years now, every time we have a new version. I tested it, ran simulations and even put it with live account money and it never performed well for me. Sorry Dennis, I’m sure you are trying your best to develop a good software. But the entry signal comes in to late for an entry and I always lost money after entering the trade. I’ve tried 20-30 pips in 1 hour chart and 2-5 pips in 5 minutes chart with an ECN account.

Frisco TX, USA,

Great work by Dennis

It work good if you have patience and not rushed to losses . So far so good . There is no system in the world that give you 100 percent this is the best there is .
Keep up the good work Dennis .
THANK YOU .

ENGLAND, United Kingdom,

Agimat

I broughtagimat as a recommendation to add to my artillary . Since then it has helped me with entries and exits when traiding .

johannesburg, South Africa,

Agimat FX

The Agimat Fx gives you signals, but always late or it goes in the wrong direction,
50/50 win maybe. Need extra indicators to help.

Jan 23, 2020,

Best on longer time frame

The Agimat 2020 version works great, I've learned to trust the signals it gives me on the longer time frames 4 hour and daily. It tends to give a valid signal a bit late, but now system will give you the full range of the move.

Julius,
Kuwait, Kuwait,

Agimat FX

I've been using this system on and off for quite some time now and it really works but you just have to stick to the rules. Agimat FX is specially accurate in higher time frames (1H or 4H), i am a happy customer so far.

Minnesota, USA,

My honest review of Agimat

My honest opinion on the Agimat system. It’s simple to use, very easy concept to understand. It’s a trading system I’ve enjoyed for a while and I do find myself going back to. But I will say this, I can not say I have been fully profitable using it, but then again, this goes with any trading system I have ever purchased from other people. I want to say it’s more on my end why I lose trades due to not being as knowledgeable as say Dennis is about the markets. What I would like to see in further installments of Agimat would be another confirmation of a good trade. Maybe add some bands and if the arrows are outside those bands then it’s a good trade, or if there’s a divergence indicator added. Also maybe a TP or SL indicator of what the recommended TP whould be like in the Harmonic Scanner Dennis created. I would alos like to see an updated EA.

San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago,

Good system

I have been agimat user for more than a year now, and I have transformed from losing trader into a profitable one , slow but sure, one step at a time. Roland scanners and Uncle Lee methods also helped me in this. Recommended.