Coinexx Review

Updated: Jan 25, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

San Antonio, USA,
May 27, 2021,

Buy and Sell FX majors here

EURUSD is my best because of the high volatility. With this pair, you can make a lot of money in a short time and if you don't know your way around it you can also lose a lot of money in a short time. I enjoy my trades with coinexx because it is easy to analyze the trades using the app, the spreads are very tight. Sometimes I check some other USD pairs but eurusd is my favourite. Withdrawal and deposit is also straightforward with this broker, I have made a couple of withdrawal seamlessly.

Salford, United Kingdom,
May 17, 2021,

Good broker from my experience

I noticed the broker is not regulated. The broker being unregulated scared me at first even though someone who trades here recommended me. I traded with just as low as $300 and when I noticed it all went well, I increased it. I have deposited and withdrawn my money more than 4 times since I joined about 7 months ago and it has been smooth. The lack of regulation was scary but the quality services provided (usd account, spreads, leverage) made me forget that.

vigevano, Italy,
May 14, 2021,

Cool spreads

Many instruments to trade including cryptos, gold, siilver, major and minor pairs as well as popular indices. I also like the customer service

Hawaii, USA,
Apr 30, 2021,

Best forex broker ever = Coinexx

I've been trading forex for 18 years & Coinexx is by far the best broker I've had the pleasure to work with. Very strong support team, personable, friendly, knowledgeable & super professional. I have a decent size account with them & am completely confident & safe + secure with deposits & withdrawals. They offer crypto and traditional deposit & withdrawal transactions with a speedy turnaround time. Very reasonable spreads & always quick, fair execution. I highly recommend this broker to anyone looking to trade larger account sizes and have peace of mind that your balance is in very good hands. Also great for smaller accounts as well. Coinexx will treat you like a king / queen!
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Apr 29, 2021,

Update: My deposit is in

My wire transfer 5k deposit was credited yesterday.
One of the managers called me to explain about the delay and they are sorry for the incident.
I feel quite assured of Coinexx. Also, she has promised that this will not happened again.

So yah, a positive conclusion. And my confidence in Coinexx has actually increased.
I cannot edit or delete the last 1 star posting, but this is my update and Coinexx works for me.

Apr 24, 2021 - 1 Star I took the effort to check the deposit aveunes. Coinexx gave me the deposit address for bank wire.

Before I made the transfer, i check them via email. They confirmed it is correct. On 30 March 2021, I made the deposit of 5k.
Every week, i have been checking if my deposit has been credited to my trading account. But it has not been credited.

I did a direcr bank transfer as I happen to have a personal account with the same bank. My transfer was immediate.

I talked to the customer service for 5 times already and emailed customer service. They can only tell me to wait.

Can coinexx check their ocbc bank account, and confirm if the money is in?

Im very worried about my funds. ALTHOUGH I KNOW THE COMPANY IS NOT SCAM, BUT THE WAY THEY ARE NOT ACKNOWLEDGING MY DEPOSIT, MAKES ME WORRIED

Ao,
gilbert, USA,
Apr 7, 2021,

Not the best

The whole portal interface is pretty bad. My fx limits did not tag me in... not sure if spreads for this are terrible or they are scamming. Good luck getting your money withdrawn, terrible withdrawal times and pretty poor service overall.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Ao,

We searched through our records but could not find any client by your name. We also could not find anyone whose withdrawal was delayed by more than the stipulated time of 24 hours. Further, we do not have any restrictions on any fx orders.

We would appreciate if you could directly tell us about the issue faced by you and your Coinexx registered email address or trading account number so we can validate and immediately address it. Please drop us note at contactus@coinexx.com or just reach out over our 24 hour chat support.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavor to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

In case there was any lapse in our service, we would really like to know so that we can address it.

Really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx

(Update: 20th Apr 2021) Dear Ao

We have not heard back from you since the past 1 week. We do not have any client by your name or any records of such conversations being held with any of our clients. Therefore, we believe what you have stated is not a genuine client experience and it is just an attempt to malign our reputation

We strongly condemn such mala fide attempts of spreading false information with the sole purpose to tarnish our brand image.

Regards
Coinexx Team
Stuttgart, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I signed up with Coinexx on my wife’s recommendation (she has been trading for years now, and I was comparatively new). Coinexx is one of the most reliable brokers that I have tried and tested. You can surely trust your funds and your profits with them. They have everything that I was looking for in a broker- tight spreads, pocket-friendly commissions, good support, and an absolutely incredible latency speed and servers. The servers never froze on me. I have made a few withdrawals with them, and they were quick, with no additional fees. (Neither any deposit fees from the broker's end).
It’ll be a cherry on the cake if the broker could add stocks to trade; other than that, for cryptos and forex (i only trade these instruments), the broker is a 10/10 recommendation.

Munich, Germany,
Mar 10, 2021,

HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SUPPORT

Last weekend I was expecting a withdrawal from Coinexx. Their withdrawals are generally fast and processed within 24 hours, but for some reason, I needed my money by the afternoon, and I placed the withdrawal in the morning. I contacted my account manager and requested her if she could get my withdrawal processed in like 5-6 hours, and that girl got it done for me at utmost priority. I had some travel plans, and all thanks to the excellent, supportive account managers, I could get my withdrawal before I boarded my flight. Kudos to the team and the broker, you deserve all my appreciation, and I wish you luck and a vast client base in the upcoming years.
Cheers =)

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 4, 2021,

One Decent Broker

When my broker stopped taking US clients, I was in a fix as to which broker/brokers I should open an account with. When I researched, I was bombarded with more than 50 names. Thus, I needed to do more research to narrow it down to maximum 2 brokers. Thank God I had Google.

After researching for almost a month and speaking to different traders on different forums, I finalized Coinexx and one other broker. What impressed me the most about Coinexx is that they offer MT5 too. I cannot use MT4 since my group and I are hands-on MT5 fans.

The broker is good, spreads and commission are superb. They have also started with different offers (a good marketing initiative), and I feel they are gearing up. But there have been some delays recently. My withdrawal, which was supposed to be processed in 12 hours, took almost 23 hours to be processed, which was a little frustrating.

Rest, I am one happy trader and have no intentions to leave Coinexx at the moment.

Tim,
Mar 4, 2021,

Superb Broker

I've been with Coinexx since the merge of Finpro. Currently for FX & commodities I trade with 4 different brokers, (to keep things honest should I ever have issues with any of the 4)

Withdraws tend to be 24-48hrs depending on when you request your withdraw. [5 stars]

If you have been trading FX for at least 8-10 years as I have you'll notice various issues at times with any broker the key is resolution and support. Here I give Coinexx 4.5 stars (I had an unresolved issue at one point regarding execution delays at one point which wasn't resolved)
Although I've been with them for over 3 years so again there are a variety of issues during that duration of time I look for in support be it over spreads during volatile spikes, market conditions etc. I give coinexx 5 stars they keep spreads tight.

Coinexx staff is always available and is very professional, customer service is key for me and here I give them (5 stars). I've referred several traders over the years to coinexx, most of whom continue to use coinexx till this day.

If your looking for a broker regardless of trading experience you cannot go wrong with Coinexx