Coinexx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 18, 2019
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

About Coinexx.com

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx.com

Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods:Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Jd,
Jun 11, 2019,

Overall satisfactory. Unfortunatley what caused me to submit a lower star was the huge jump in market spreads at close. I do understand it occurs, however xauusd spread at daily close was at 20 pips literally while two other major competitors was only only 2.
Idaho, USA,
Jun 27, 2019,

Funds hacked and stolen

I hate to post this, because I am so fully committed to using Coinexx.com but just thought I would mention it. My friend has his Coinexx credentials stolen through a Key Logger. Hackers were then able to enter the Coinexx account, determine the balances, and then (somehow) fake email requests for the withdrawals, which were NOT send from my friend's email service (protonmail in Switzerland) . Fortunately, these were only about $100 and another $60 or so... SUBSEQUENTLY, COINEXX HAS ADDED additional security. HOWEVER, they were never up front on the theft, and send us the email messages requesting the EXACT balances to transfer to a BitCoin address from the 2 accounts. COINEXX is, without doubt, and especially for U.S. persons, the finest available offshore brokerage, so I am sad to report this. I will be continuing to use them, and do recommend them to anyone. HOWEVER, if you are using Windows, I highly recommend that you use a product called "Key Scrambler" (I am not affiliated, and this isn't advertising) which thwarts the ability of keyloggers to steal data from within Browser fields by encrypting the entries, etc... quite transparently. IN CONCLUSION: I will continue to use Coinexx, but am very upset that my friend's "lax security" allowed attackers to scrape his login credentials and to steal all of the funds in his accounts at Coinexx. I also believe they have better security now, so I don't see this as a show-stopper for me. hyperscalper
ohio, USA,
Jul 5, 2019,

coinexx pays withdrawals for now any change i will be reporting them here, they have great spreads and very good leverage any change in their behavior i will let forex peace army know. great broker so far
USA, USA,
Jul 15, 2019,

Almost a year of automated MT4 trading

And this broker far outperforms it's competition for US investors. ECN is second to none, and results for my automated strategy are better than head to head tests against LMFX and TurnkeyFX.
Good liquidity here, and always improving.
4 stars because website is sometimes buggy and un-responsive, and doesn't give much feedback about whether it is hung up or will load eventually.
Great, responsive broker, easy BTC deposits and withdrawals, hopefully here for the long term.