Coinexx Review

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Anthony,
Jun 21, 2018,

Superb Broker

IMHO, they are a Superb broker! trading with them without a glitch! If you are a serious trader, spreads and commissions are very competitive and if you are starting small, there are hardly have any fees & you can start with 0.001btc. They are genuinely reliable. I really haven’t found a single issue that I can point out. And if there is any issue, they settle it very fairly. I think that matters the most when choosing a broker. It was easy to open an account with them, trade and then make withdrawals.

James,
McPhillips, India,
Dec 13, 2018,

The Best Forex Broker I have Seen

I have been trading Forex from last 35+ years and I have held accounts with several brokers during my trading life, including various offshore brokers. I must say that I have been quite impressed with Coinexx.

Have been trading with them from last 8 months. Their spreads are really thin, most of my trades execute without any slippage at all and the commission is extremely low.

My scalping EA strategies have shown their best performance with this broker.

Deposits are instant with Cryptos. I have made 7 withdrawals so far, all were processed within 2 days. The Forex world needs more brokers like Coinexx.

Sam,
Al Matar, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 1, 2019,

Excellent broker for forex and cryptos

It is an excellent choice if you are looking for a broker that provides both forex and cryptos with razor thin margin and spreads. They have been trading with them for 6 months now and never had any issues with deposits or withdrawals. Their spread is super thin when compared to the majority of retail brokers out there. Keep the good work going fellas!

Rob,
Denpasar, Indonesia,
Feb 20, 2019,

Trustworthy broker

A broker you can trust. Was with finpro when my account was moved to them. Traded with them for a few days but out of panic requested a withdrawal and received it well in time. But it was only after i moved to another broker i realised its really hard to match the conditions & services finpro now coinexx provides. Trading with them without any dramas

Sunyani, Ghana,
Aug 30, 2020,

Best Broker So Far

Coinexx broker is the best broker I have ever used.Everything about them is superb.I would like to recommend this broker to everyone.

Bryan Essing,
New York City, USA,
Sep 23, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX SERVICES

I have to say, that I was very skeptical about using another international Forex trading account, but after a week of research, chats, emails, and phone calls, j was convinced that Coinexx would be my broker.
They have exceptional customer service, including live chats, phone calls, and timely email responses. The spreads are good, and they offer a 150% deposit bonus, as long as you use 1:200 leverage. It is extremely helpful.
Samantha Shaw, the managing director, had been so kind as to call me, and put my concerns to rest. I had been scammed by Ming Dao International, as well as my investment partner. He was also scammed by Lonny Exchange. We had solid fears of working with an offshore broker, but Coinexx has proven themselves to be a trustworthy broker.
Fast withdrawals and deposits. I can't say enough.
I definitely recommend Coinexx.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Sep 24, 2020,

You guys rock and deserve good reviews

This review is not for those who only want regulated brokers. It is for those who are looking for a new offshore broker and are fed up with the services of their present broker.

I have been trading for almost 3 years now, and I was satisfied with my first broker for almost 1 year, hence didn't feel the need to look for another broker. I thought that this is how it is, the services, platform.
But slowly when I started to make profits, that is when I started facing issues. My withdrawals were getting rejected, there was no-one to help me with my issues. Noone would reply on chat, my mails were not being answered. That is when I decided to experiment with different brokers. My first criterion was to look only and only for a regulated broker since I was too fed up with the rejection of my withdrawals. While doing my research, I was referred to Coinexx by a colleague of mine. Initially, I was not inclined towards an offshore broker, but he convinced me to at least give them a try. I tried Coinexx along with other brokers while putting minimum deposit possible. One thing that actually won my heart from the very start is their exceptional Customer Service. I got a dedicated Account Manager and the chat representatives were fast and knowledgeable.
It has been almost 2 years now since I am a client of Coinexx. I like the offers they keep coming out with. I will not say that I am particularly happy with their withdrawal processing time which is very slow, around 24 hours.

Some other issues with Coinexx:
1. Once I changed my phone and it took them 4 days to remove 2FA from my account.
2. Their website bugs me a bit since it is slow at times.

My withdrawals have been rejected twice in the last 2 years but they gave genuine reason for the same and I raised the requests again and they were processed within 24 hours. But at the end of the day, what matters is that you are getting your hard-earned money back which is where Coinexx won my trust.
I wish they would allow crypto trading on weekends. Rest I am one happy Coinexx customer and in no need to change my broker.
John DuPratt,
Dublin, CA, USA,
May 20, 2019,

I burnt-up around 100K of my family savings over a 2 year period in 2014-16, with various different Forex brokers (both US domestic and offshore).

After a 2 year of trading break, I took an online course to reboot my skills, and then started trading with 20K in June-2018. I consciously decided to choose only offshore brokers as our nasty government's is determined to kill the Retail Forex traders in US with their lopsided regulations.

I opened-up 3 accounts with 3 different brokers and one of them was with this Coinexx. I started my Coinexx account with only 2K initially as they took only Bitcoins, which I wasn’t quite comfortable with using back then.

As mentioned by the others - what I soon realized was that on the same scalping or hedging trades where I would lose money with my other 2 brokers, I would make money with Coinexx broker. Clearly, it was not my trades, but I was just being ripped off, yet again. In fact, my exact same trades when put-up on Coinexx broker's MT4, would outperform.

It was just fair execution and the lower trading costs – i.e. Coinexx's thin spreads and low commissions, and fewer execution slippages. So, in Aug/Sep-18, I moved over my entire portfolio to Coinexx (~17K then) and I started to lever it up big.

In Oct last year, I took a big fat loan out on my mortgage and I put all of that into play over my Coinexx account and it was the best and boldest decision I have ever made.

I have withdrawn over 1 MM from my account and made 23 large withdrawals, and all of them were processed without any botheration, except my identity verification calls.

My RM at Coinexx is Mr. Simon White and I just love the guy for he is always there to take care of my requirements. The system is intuitive so I seldom needed to use their chat support much but they were "Real people", and helpful every time I interacted with them.

I like their back-office web portal a lot, and especially the ability to get an instant matching Bonus on my each and every Deposit.

So, Wify is happy as we have "Zero" debt, pretty decent investments and we move into a bigger place in a better neighbourhood. Thanks to you my good broker - Coinexx, and of course much thanks to my Luck, and some to my Trading skills.

ohio, USA,
Jul 5, 2019,

coinexx pays withdrawals for now any change i will be reporting them here, they have great spreads and very good leverage any change in their behavior i will let forex peace army know. great broker so far

07008, USA,
May 8, 2020,

so far Good experience

I have been trading Forex from the past 12+ years and was referred to Coinexx by one of my colleagues. I have been with them since 1.5 years now and never had any complaints. Their spreads are really awesome and the withdrawals always come in time. I just wish they could make withdrawal timeline shorter than 48 hours. Can't say much about their customer service since I've hardly ever interacted with them. One issue I faced once was that my deposit did not get added to my MT4 account, but they manually added it over chat.
Demitry,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 25, 2018,

Top crypto and forex trading conditions excellent client service

I have seen a few crypto brokers popped up last few years and my favourite has always been evolve markets but Coinexx blows everything out of proportion. They have amazing client support, lowest spread (literally) in the industry and excellent sub 50ms execution speed. Add to it that you can open an account anonymously in less than 2 mins. With esma and ctfc chocking all brokers these guys are all set to rock. Keep the good work going guys. Keep it up.

07463, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

A+++ brokerage service for Forex

I have been trading Forex for last 4 years. I primarily use Coinexx since I started using them last year. Their execution is flawless and spread are good. I would highly recommend them.
Ken,
North Carolina, USA,
Jan 14, 2019,

My Finpro account was switched over to Coinexx recently. I have gotten use to new format and menu's. No problems so far. However I will miss my wire transfer withdrawals with a cost of only $16. Did a $4005 withdrawal first of year. With fees and fluctuation of bitcoin price I ended up with a deposit of $3912.19 into my account. Coinbase fee was $59.17.

IL, USA,
Sep 24, 2020,

Great all around service

I am not one to really take the time to give a review but I really thought it was worthy to share with others about my coinexx experience.

I have been trading for 25 years and 3 years in the forex. I have used several brokers until I found coinexx. My experience with coinnexx has been an A+. They have the best best customer service. Not only in trading but in all services. They have the lowest spreads and the lowest commissions I have seen on the forex market. They also give you a variety of ways to make withdrawals. My hope is that they never change and I will be a long customer of coinexx.
Kemut,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Feb 15, 2019,

Best broker around

By far the easiest broker to trade with! everything from beginning to withdrawals is seamless. signed up with them within minutes. the deposit setup is auto, didn't have to run around asking support guys what to do where to send funds etc. and love the fact they accept almost all mainstream crypto coins. have deposited in one coin and withdrawn in another, no issues with that as well and the conversion/transaction fees are by far the best with them. Had tried a crypto deposit with another broker but coinexx stands tall in terms of how clean the deposit went through and the fees. Coming to withdrawals, again easy no issues withdrawing at all. have don,t 10k of withdrawals so far. easy and no restrictions.

Have traded with them during normal and news times and the execution and spreads have been consistent. What else to ask for in a broker. Def recommended and never experienced any shady suspicious practices since started trading with them. Though they don,t need a support team cos everything is self serve but the guys behind the support are well informed!

Kaur,
LDH, India,
Nov 1, 2018,

A broker that stands up to the claims it makes

One of the very few brokers that stands up to the claims they make on their website and the advertisements they run. im not a demo person, started straight with a Live account and have been impressed with every trade that i have done with them ever since. they have been pretty consistent with their offerings - news time or no news time. spreads, comm, execution all top class and withdrawals are smooth. I know it might sound strange but deposits were a bit of a task for me.. as im not a crypto person so had to first buy cryptos and then deposit.. but since the introduced vload, they've made my life easy :) couldn't ask for more! i have been asking my friends to try them at least once, since i started trading with them.

Paula Cullen,
Mayfair, London, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2019,

8 months and so far a very good experience

I came across Coinexx based upon my close friends recommendation about 8 months ago. I am an old school girl and I was very hesitant to try them, as for making deposits, they accepted only Bitcoins and that thing just scared me.

I had to open a Crypto exchange account which my friend help me with. Since I was not happy with my (then) existing broker due to slippage issues, when I finally decided to give Coinexx a shot and made a couple of (small) deposits and withdrawals. Well, I got used to their Bitcoin process and was quite happy with their deposit and withdrawals.

Deposits are instant - Can add funds using Bitcoin Instantly. Withdrawals are processed mostly in less than 2 days.

Their customer service reps over chat are "Real People" and are mostly very prompt in resolving my queries. My contact there is Mr. White, who is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always approachable and timely in getting back to me.

However, the main thing that I love about them is their Spreads, which are quite low in the Real Live trading. I got some slippage at times, but it's much less than what I've been used to get elsewhere.

Stuff that Matters - I do a lot of scalping as well as fundamental strategy based trading. I am delighted to share that I had "the first consecutive 4 profitable months" of my trading life - with Coinexx. In these 4 months, I have gained and successfully withdrawn in 5 figures, twice - and looking forward to make a 3rd similar withdrawal in next 1-2 weeks.

What I believe Coinexx can improve upon - Reduce their Swap charges. I have held several large positions for a couple of months, which were good fundamental trades but Coinexx Swap charges almost eat away most of my profits on those trade.

Feb 10, 2019,

no hassle withdraw

Ive been trading for about 7 years now, with many brokers. Coinexx, FXCM, and Oanda are the only brokers who did not ever hassle me when its time to withdraw.
In fact it was easiest with coinexx, because its self service online, you dont have to fill out all this paperwork and run around with red tape. This was my experience as of 2018 withdrawing $2000 in 3 days turnaround. The times I was on chat, they were helpful.

Sean,
Slough, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2018,

As good as a broker can get

I have been trading with coinexx for over six months now. It’s an amazing broker and as good as a new age broker can get. I first read about them in an article posted by finance magnates and I almost didn’t believe the over the top positive review given by finance magnates guy so I decided to try them out. I clearly see and agree with those positive reviews now. Coinexx guys give an amazing spread of near zero on top pairs, give seamless deposit and withdrawal process. Their trading conditions are top notch and they give a 24 hour chat support by actual humans who go out of the way to help. Keep the good work going guys. 5 Star rated broker :-)

USA, USA,
Dec 6, 2019,

Great broker.

Been trading with coinexx for about a year , and cannot think of one complaint from their end. Coinexx spreads + commission contribute to a higher edge than any other broker. I have made many deposits (my own issue), and have made some withdrawals (yay!). I have never had any issues,

NJ, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

A good trading environment.

But not an all Rosy picture.

My journey with Coinexx dates to 12th Sep 2019. I was referred by a friend of mine to them. I tried out their demo account for some time and liked their spreads a lot and I thought of giving their live account a shot. I started with a small amount of $750 in Oct’19 and built it up slowly.

My trades saw some turbulence in Dec’2019 as there was some huge volatility at the time. From January, my account started picking up fast. By mid-Jan my account stood at $3K+ but thanks to Dow and Oil, it reached six figures by the end of Feb. It has been growing since then and has reached 3X now.

One thing I have always liked about Coinexx, is that their customer support is really good. They are very patience and available 24 hours. My rep is always there to assist me and she gives me personal attention. It is good to have a sensible person to talk to me from my broker.

I have never had any MT4 server freezing issues with them either. This has been a big plus for me as I have experience of its suffering with other brokers.

With that all being said, it’s not all been a Rosy picture. There have been instances where my trades have not executed seamlessly. I have got a lot of slippage on some occasions, even at 2 Lot size trades. When I complained about this, they gave me various explanations to which I didn’t agree, but I guess I learned that that I’d have to just live with that!

During last year, they sometimes took up to 4 days to process withdrawals. I used to go to their chat portal and shout at them. And they would just say ‘We will forward this to backend’ and I would think to myself ‘This is some bullpoo’. This coupled with crazy market in Dec was forcing me to dump these guys. But things took U-turn in the beginning of this year for good, as I saw all my withdrawals coming out within 24 hours including weekends, and sometimes in even less than 4 hours. This has cemented my overall trust in them.

Also, just the way somebody else has mentioned here in one of the reviews, once I reached a big six figure account size in Feb, I was doing some analysis on my account on a weekend when I noticed I was being charged more margin on my trades! This completely freaked me out. I wrote to them regarding this and demanded compensation from them.

It turned out that they had reduced my leverage to 200x WITHOUT even telling me, because apparently all big accounts with them needed to have lower leverage. I reached out to my rep for this and she apologised and all, but said that she could not do anything about it!

This is frustrating as you should be clear and upfront with your clients about things. The client should not have to chase you guys for the truth regarding his own account. They said that the system does it automatically!

Their website is also not very detailed to say the least. I have had a few glitches with my dashboard as well because their wheel would just keep spinning forever!! They keep saying that they are working on it.

Well the above issues would have bothered me, if I were not making money or felt they were cheating me. They have been honest and clear in all my conversations with them. When they offer promotions, they also tell the catch but utmost importantly, they have been processing my withdrawals nicely on time.

If you are looking for an unregulated broker, you should give them a try. You will not regret!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Dear CSDhillon,

We are delighted to have your valuable feedback for us and to know that you like our platform and services.

Just to clarify few things, we have investigated the issues that you have raised here and would like to present our view points on them, as mentioned below:-

1.Since you have mostly traded in large volumes (100+ Lot sizes) these trades have experienced slippage. When you place trades of such large lot sizes, there are chances of getting a different aggregated price based on the trading volume available in the market.
In another instance, you had got a slippage of 16 points on your trade - Sell U30 (Dow) 2 Lots, on 2nd July which had got closed at 26101 instead of your assigned TP price of 26085. This trade was executed at the exact same time (15:30 Server time) when very important news data related to US Non-Farm Payrolls as well as the US unemployment were released which had a direct and immediate impact on the volatility of the U30 Index.

2. We sent out three emails to you dated 4th Feb, 6th Feb and 10th Feb in which we mentioned that as your account had reached $350k mark, we had to reduce your account leverage to 200X. We also called you and left voicemails for you on 3rd Feb, 5th Feb, 10th Feb and 11th Feb. But we did not get your response and then we had to finally change your leverage on 13th Feb.

3.The wheel spinning error on your dashboard was resolved on 16th June and we understand it is not an issue you are facing anymore based on your communication with our chat agent. However please let us know if that is not the case.

4. We are glad you noticed that we process withdrawals within 24 hours including weekends. This is because we have made updates to internal security checks in our system and in some cases, we even process withdrawals within 2-4 hours.

We appreciate you taking out time to write a detailed feedback for us. We would be happy to further discuss and address any of your above noted issues with you.

We also thank you for your continued business with us and would incessantly strive to provide you excellent service.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly via email of via our 24X5 Livechat support at any time.

Regards
Coinexx Team
Vineet,
Panchkula, India,
Aug 15, 2018,

I had been hearing a lot about Coinexx on online forums recently so decided to try them out, though if we’re being honest I did not have much expectations. Started with a demo and quickly transitioned to live as I was so tempted to test their conditions for live acc. Although I have a small account right now trading conditions are just as impeccable as in Demo and remain stable, a true ECN broker. I am rather conservative with leverage but it’s a plus that they offer 500x leverage also. Moreover they offer nbp which has come to my rescue quite a few times.

I am a frequent withdrawer and all my orders are executed swiftly with the funds transferred to my BTC wallet within 48 hrs. Never took a second above the stipulated time. This is the litmus test for any broker and they have always performed exceptionally well on this front. FYI they have an any-to-any crypto transfer policy which lets me transfer funds across any crypto wallet regardless of my deposit currency. And all this without any glitch.

Their no-restriction trading policy is a delight for scalpers like me. MT5 platform has a very user-friendly interface and never experienced any freezes during busy hours or otherwise also. All the crypto-related transactions are smooth and instant with 20+ currencies to choose from. I set up account with them without having to go through the annoying documentation/verification fuss. Oh and trading with Coinexx is not be burden since they don’t charge any transaction fees!

Their client support is available 24*5 so there is nothing to worry about. And they’re the sweetest, going out of their way to resolve your issues/queries so that you can trade peacefully. There is a dearth of good crypto fx brokers in the market and Coinexx seems to be filling that void pretty efficiently. All in all a good broker that is set to conquer the crypto-broker space. Trade with them to experience all these benefits first-hand.

Bill Wilson,
Datchet, United Kingdom,
Jul 29, 2018,

Best in the breed broker

I think coinexx is truly democratising the forex industry by creating a purely crypto based account. Essentially this is the only possible way out when nanny states like cftc and esma are killing retail traders and brokerages alike. As far as their spreads and speed of execution goes , they are top notch and their spreads are razor sharp. Literally best of the breed broker.

Rocky,
New Delhi, India,
Mar 19, 2019,

Ever since my finpro account shifted to coinexx, I was making small deposits and withdrawals to test them out and they did not disappoint, finally after 2 months I decided to give a try with big deposit and withdrawal, guess what that went smoothly too. Till date i am loving coinexx, spreads are great, no absolute slippage and my manager is super helpful. I am satisfied now that my account is transferred in safe hands.

Iselin, New Jersey, USA,
Oct 16, 2020,

Excellent Broker Service

I have been trading forex from the past 15 years and have tried most of the brokers that are out there.

I have been using Coinexx since January, and I am a quite satisfied client with them.

I started with a small account at Coinexx, was able to increase it 5 times, within 2 months and I have made several deposits and withdrawals with them. I can safely say that they let you grow and withdraw substantial profits without any fuss. This is the key for me, as I have had (and have also heard of others having) bitter experiences at various other brokers - who dont let you make profits and if you get lucky, they dont let you withdraw them easily.

We are a group of traders who follow each other and I always compare my execution versus my fellows, especially with those who trade at other brokers.

In a nutshell - Trades go seamlessly, slippage is minimal even on higher lot sizes, and withdrawals are very smooth.

I would say that they are the best broker service, and while they are unregulated, they are way better than the regulated brokers.