Coinexx Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Almelo, Netherlands,
Apr 19, 2019,

I like to response on your reply from Apr 18, 2019...
You told me I gave you the OTP. However, I have asked several times for proof of these emails with the OTP. I did not receive this even after contacting you by telephone.

I also didn't immediately write a review because I wanted to give you the time to sort this out well. You indicated that the relevant department was very busy.

You indicate that the check is via an email and not via a 2FA, but I have never received proof of the email.

You also indicate that we have only been in contact twice, this information that you provide is incorrect. I have been in contact with these people on the following dates:
22-01-2019 08:31 - Courtney
24-01-2019 12:59 - Simon White
06-02-2019 21:31 - Patrick Kane
11-02-2019 16:20 - Nkennedy
11-02-2019 By mobile phone
(if you want proof, I can send you the chat scripts)

Not after the withdrawal but during the procedure I already sounded the bell, you indicated that there was nothing to do about the last withdrawal, it was already processed by you.

If you do not believe that I was in Austria for winter sports, I can send proof of this. After our first conversation i had my email account checked by an IT expert and he has shown that no other computers have been given access to my account.

I do not want to accuse you of theft only that your security is not adequate and i want to warn people that they should not do business with you until this is improved. For example with 2FA or SMS.

Apr 15, 2019 - 1 Star All the money in my account has been stolen. I have been trading on the forex market through various brokers for a year and I thought it was great that Coinexx offered the possibility to trade with altcoins. I still had 4000 XRP and 50 LTC in my wallets with which I did not do anything yet. After creating an account I was able to transfer the coins to Coinexx. Because I first planned a winter sport I had not yet dealt with my account. After I returned from my vacation in January, I was shocked to see that the balance was 0. I immediately contacted Coinexx how this was possible since I did not write off the amounts myself.
According to them, they had sent an email, after which they transferred the amounts to ETH and then debited them. The last amount was not yet debited at that time, but they could not stop it, they said.
I have always asked for substantiation or proof that the order was issued, but until now I have not received anything from them, only promises that they will be working on it soon.
So I just lost my money, it was about $ 2,873.00 at that time !!
I did further research together with an IT expert to see what probably happened since my mail account was not hacked, they probably got access to Coinexx with brute force, then changed my address to another address so that they could make the payment confirm. Then they put my e-mail address back as if nothing had happened.

BEWARE before you go to work with this party, the security and help you get is very bad!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Hi MartinTrading!

Since you’ve decided to blame us for security breach that never occurred, we’d like to clarify that the funds in your account left after 3 OTP verified withdrawal requests made from your registered email ID. And this happened over the course of 7 days.

- First two request were raised on Tuesday 15th Jan, 2019 for XRP 999 and 2999 respectively and were processed on 17th Jan, 2019

- the third one was made on Friday 18th Jan, 2019 for 50 LTC to be transferred to ETH was processed on 21st Jan 2019

For clarity sake, when someone raises a withdrawal request on Coinexx, they need to authenticate their request by confirming the OTP that they received on their email. Once the OTP is verified, then only the request is raised & thereon processed.

And during this time period you also came to Live Chat twice and inquired about the withdrawal status. Following the protocol, we verified your identity by sending an OTP to your email and discussed the status of your withdrawal with you. Should you wish, we can share the chat history with you.

All the funds were withdrawn following the process we have in place. And, after the withdrawals were processed you raised an alarm that your account was breached. Since we withdrew the funds to your account after you participated in the process by authenticating transactions at each step, we find it very confronting that you would come back and blatantly lie that you did not receive the funds.

Even if we were to believe your holiday story, then also there is no way for us to ascertain that your account was breached and there was someone else operating your account and making the requests. Keeping your emails, passwords and account details secure is your responsibility. And we consider that the review you did above is in bad faith with the sole aim tarnish our image .

Thanks

Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 20, 2020,

Extremely slow execution, no EUR deposits

Extremely slow execution via MT4, while the avg standard is around 80-150ms, this broker executed my 2 test trades in 650 and 1100ms from London VPS, means very close to their servers. Unacceptable delay. Period.
Acasa, Romania,
Jan 18, 2019,

STOP!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

they say they have the lowest spreads, like 0.1-0.2 pips, but when it comes to close trades, i wouldve put a photo, but i can't, got 2 trades closed just before going 60 pips in profit, but got closed 15 pips in the air (no canddle, really in the air, nearest wick was at 15 pips from the close point), when the new york and london sessions where on. Very sheety platform, that offers you a bonus just so you can have a bigger balance in your account so you can use bigger lot's and loose your money ( they say the bonus is withdrowable, but after i traded the necesary number of lots, they said that i don't have the certain account tipe so the bonus was in the account, just to make the traders over trade, so they can easly loose the money. really bad platform (at first i was happy too with this platform, but you will see in time :D, never comming back, stealing your money in every possible way )
criyo,
london, United Kingdom,
Sep 28, 2020,

BIG SCAM

You start out with low spread and bonus, then when you have made profit then widen the spread sometime up to 20/22pips in a single trade and then remove bonus.
request for a withdrawal, they said the accounts department is reviewing it (never heard of such before) that same day all my trade was closed even though I hedge everyone of my open trade.
Join them at your own peril. massive scam and idiots they are.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Dear Criyo,

We searched through our records but could not find any client by your name or anyone to whom we have told the things even close to what has been mentioned by you.

We would appreciate if you could directly tell us about the issue faced by you and your Coinexx registered email address or trading account number so we can validate and immediately address it. Please drop us note at contactus@coinexx.com or just reach out over our 24 hour chat support.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavour to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

In case there was any lapse in our service, we would really like to know so that we can address it.

Really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx

(Update: 15th Oct 2020) Dear Criyo

We have not heard back from you since the past 1 week. We do not have any client by your name or any records of such conversations being held with any of our clients. Therefore, we believe what you have stated is not a genuine client experience and it is just an attempt to malign our reputation. We strongly condemn such mala fide attempts of spreading false information with the sole purpose to tarnish our brand image.

Coinexx Team
new york, USA,
Dec 11, 2020,

SUSPICION UPDATE !!SCAM Do NOT trust your money with this broker. STOLEN 10

I have been with coinexx for several months at this point and everything seemed to be going fine and well UNTILL I actually made a bit of money , I had ran up an account to upwards of 100k profit and then all of a sudden the next day , my accounts are disabled , I contacted their support team and ( Dave Cooper ) assured me that this was normal and that my account and funds would be safe. Then Sally , head of the compliance compartment team , told me that they would be CONFISCATING my money , due to a glitch on THEIR system , I was simply trading on my metatrader platform simply hitting the buy or sell, I did not hack into any system nor do I trade anything other than using my phone and iPad so any mistake on their end is their responsibility . I have recordings before and after they STOLE my money out of worry when they disabled my account. So overall I had made upwards of 100k dollars and then they CHANGED MY QUOTE PRICE , making it so my positions in which I made money in , were losses and left me with almost nothing. I also have recordings of their support team chat , And them taking the money from my account, changing the quote price ( before and after recordings ) will be posting them soon . I have used many other brokers that were unregulated and NEVER had this issue or any for that matter ,hugosway , fxchoicepro , lqdfx , all have worked for me and never had any issues. This exact thing also has not only happened to me. Waiting to see what coinexx will do untill issue is fixed this review will stay and soon i will post screenshots and recordings of everything.

Nov 17, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been with coinexx for several months band had no issue with them , BUT the second i make decent profits on my account , THE NEXT morning all my accounts are disabled and I can’t do ANY account operations for 1-3 days , I have been trying to contact customer support but No clear indication as to why what’s going on is going on. IF everything goes well i will update with a good review and or delete this review
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Nik,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was exactly the same as explained in our comments below for Dan.

The issue was discussed and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Dan) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Dan who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 145 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades.

You acknowledged the issue and were satisfied with the solution provided.

We would like to clarify that we have a long firm history and a very long list of traders who have successfully grown their trading accounts from 3 digits to 6 digits and made large withdrawals. This was an extremely rare issue we faced which you tried to take advantage of by getting several large volume fills at prices which did not even nearly exist. While the issue was immediately fixed, you were compensated way beyond the actual performance of your trades even though these trades were actually done with a malicious intent.

We have respected and cherished the business relationship we have with you from 6 months. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits while trading at Coinexx.

As always, please feel free to reach out to us should you need to discuss anything further. We are available on Live Chat 24*5.

Coinexx Team
oregon, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

thieves

i trade with coinexx on demo everything work perfect
as soon as i switch to live i start getting all kind of slippage, didn't matter if its market or limit orders slow or fast markets
and those crook get me in in worth price
possible when i get in or get out
tired with this dishonest jerks

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 10, 2021:
Dear Max,

We checked our records and you do not have any Live account opened with us. You only have a Demo account with us. You have also never complained about anything on our Live Chat or ticketing portal.

Hence we are unsure of what problem you have faced and how that can be without a Live account.

We would like to have more clarification from you around this in order to first assess the genuineness of your concern and then to address it.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavor to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

Hence, really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx
Tomas Zra,
Iraq, Iraq,
Oct 1, 2018,

Scammed me i lost 100$

SCAM .... I made a $ 100 deposit and the money did not appear in my account. When I told them they said they did not know where the money went, and then I knew they had no regulation and their office was fictitious! Be careful they stole my 100$
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 4, 2018:
Hi Tomas!

There seems to be some confusion and we’d like to clarify that you lost funds after transferring BITCOIN CASH into a BITCOIN WALLET mistakenly. Our chat team explicitly explained you the situation when you approached us on chat on 10th September that it was a mistake from your end.

Due to inherent nature of the crypto transactions, it is client’s responsibility to send funds to a correct wallet address as transactions once processed cannot be reversed. Recovering cryptos crosschain is time consuming and an unsafe process and we only attempt to recover deposits that exceed $5000 in value if mistakenly sent to another network. However, the recovery has its own limitations and each situation is handled differently and the same is conveyed to the client.

We hope this clarifies the situation yet again.

michael,
Jan 4, 2019,

I have no skin in this game as all I am trying to do is recover my money that was held by Finprotrading. I will give you my thoughts on this so called acquisition by Coinexx.
1. I would suggest that all go to forexbrokerz.com and read their review about this company. I found it rather enlightening.
2. If you had any dealings with the prior firm you would notice that many of the tools are identical to that prior firm, from all the tools ( margin requirement, swap rates, PnL calculations, ect.) are all the same. This doesn't include the messages that ones receives when logging on, email information and on and on.
3. My conclusion is that Finpro opened up another company called Coinexx.com and either transferred all assets or they were stolen by prior company. I have put in a wire transfer request from finpro and have heard nothing so am now having to chase it down with Coinexx.com.
4. For those who have accounts here I hope I am wrong in my assessment and wish you the best of luck. As one poster mentioned before, " you have a company with no physical address, phone number, not regulated so what can possibly go wrong!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Micheal!

Your withdrawal has been processed well within the stipulated time frame and you were informed about the status of your withdrawal the same day. We don't see any reason for you to post a review for us, except an intention to spam our listing like you have been doing on FinPro's listing past two years.

And the website you are referring visitors to isn't even a forum for Fx traders. Its an affiliate's blog who only promotes his brokers and puts down 90% of the other listed on this website.

Please refrain from spamming our listing.

US, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

Worst Broker I've seen in 30 years.

A nice sales pitch. But Sam.. who is the fraud behind the manipulated prices.. a nice show of .2 and .3 with average server response time of 790ms this a fraud of a broker from every angle. DO NOT use them by any means!

Here's the bullet list of bullshit they play.

1. Off market skew by 1/2 pip all the time
2. Slow full 1 second execution time 880 ms at server, and I'm in the same DC 2 data center.
3. Slippage At your own risk.

Do NOT use them!!
Dec 26, 2018,

NO phone number, No address and unregulated... what could go wrong LOL

My FinPro accounts have been transferred to Coinexx. I will close them now. I can't possibly believe that anyone could ever trade / send money to this company.... they don't list a phone number.... have no address.... and are totally unregulated because they only work in the crypto world. Wow what a perfect scenario for the money to dissappear.