Coinexx Review

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Ao,
gilbert, USA,
Apr 7, 2021,

Not the best

The whole portal interface is pretty bad. My fx limits did not tag me in... not sure if spreads for this are terrible or they are scamming. Good luck getting your money withdrawn, terrible withdrawal times and pretty poor service overall.

Mar 22, 2021,

super professional and friendly

I am sharing below my 1.5 years of experience with Coinexx. I registered with them on my mentor’s recommendation.

Honestly, I have only good things to say about them, from an easy and handy trading platform and client dashboard to funding/withdrawals and a great customer experience.

They reply to queries instantly, be it on their email address or the live chat support.

PRO’s-
- Advanced platform with great EA’s and instruments to trade with, any professional trader will feel contented.
- Tight spreads with an ultralow commission; I have had experienced even 0.0 pips spread on EURUSD.
- Excellent chat support- knowledgeable, patient and friendly. It is multi-lingual, which is a great plus.
- Acceptance of bank wire transfers.
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees.
- Access to financial reports (I receive daily as well as monthly account statements from the broker)

CON’s-
- Only if I could directly make a deposit using my debit card.

Stuttgart, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I signed up with Coinexx on my wife’s recommendation (she has been trading for years now, and I was comparatively new). Coinexx is one of the most reliable brokers that I have tried and tested. You can surely trust your funds and your profits with them. They have everything that I was looking for in a broker- tight spreads, pocket-friendly commissions, good support, and an absolutely incredible latency speed and servers. The servers never froze on me. I have made a few withdrawals with them, and they were quick, with no additional fees. (Neither any deposit fees from the broker's end).
It’ll be a cherry on the cake if the broker could add stocks to trade; other than that, for cryptos and forex (i only trade these instruments), the broker is a 10/10 recommendation.

Munich, Germany,
Mar 10, 2021,

HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SUPPORT

Last weekend I was expecting a withdrawal from Coinexx. Their withdrawals are generally fast and processed within 24 hours, but for some reason, I needed my money by the afternoon, and I placed the withdrawal in the morning. I contacted my account manager and requested her if she could get my withdrawal processed in like 5-6 hours, and that girl got it done for me at utmost priority. I had some travel plans, and all thanks to the excellent, supportive account managers, I could get my withdrawal before I boarded my flight. Kudos to the team and the broker, you deserve all my appreciation, and I wish you luck and a vast client base in the upcoming years.
Cheers =)

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 4, 2021,

One Decent Broker

When my broker stopped taking US clients, I was in a fix as to which broker/brokers I should open an account with. When I researched, I was bombarded with more than 50 names. Thus, I needed to do more research to narrow it down to maximum 2 brokers. Thank God I had Google.

After researching for almost a month and speaking to different traders on different forums, I finalized Coinexx and one other broker. What impressed me the most about Coinexx is that they offer MT5 too. I cannot use MT4 since my group and I are hands-on MT5 fans.

The broker is good, spreads and commission are superb. They have also started with different offers (a good marketing initiative), and I feel they are gearing up. But there have been some delays recently. My withdrawal, which was supposed to be processed in 12 hours, took almost 23 hours to be processed, which was a little frustrating.

Rest, I am one happy trader and have no intentions to leave Coinexx at the moment.

Tim,
Mar 4, 2021,

Superb Broker

I've been with Coinexx since the merge of Finpro. Currently for FX & commodities I trade with 4 different brokers, (to keep things honest should I ever have issues with any of the 4)

Withdraws tend to be 24-48hrs depending on when you request your withdraw. [5 stars]

If you have been trading FX for at least 8-10 years as I have you'll notice various issues at times with any broker the key is resolution and support. Here I give Coinexx 4.5 stars (I had an unresolved issue at one point regarding execution delays at one point which wasn't resolved)
Although I've been with them for over 3 years so again there are a variety of issues during that duration of time I look for in support be it over spreads during volatile spikes, market conditions etc. I give coinexx 5 stars they keep spreads tight.

Coinexx staff is always available and is very professional, customer service is key for me and here I give them (5 stars). I've referred several traders over the years to coinexx, most of whom continue to use coinexx till this day.

If your looking for a broker regardless of trading experience you cannot go wrong with Coinexx

Paris, France,
Mar 3, 2021,

Stress-free Trading

The latest broker I have my account with is, Coinexx. They are an unregulated and offshore broker but have better services and spreads than some regulated ones. By far, I have found their spreads as lowest in the market. Commission they charge is also quite nice. Deposits and withdrawals are swift and effective. This broker also keeps on coming with promotional offers; currently, they have commission reimbursement and a 200% deposit bonus offer, which is quite attractive, and I love it. Who minds a refund? Not me, at least. LOL.

I love their Customer service, I was shocked when I got the Welcome call, and this is my first broker to do that. My Relationship manager was quite knowledgeable and briefed me about the programs they are running, and she regularly keeps me posted about the promotional offers. However, they can surely use some upgradation on the website like their calculators, which do not work. The agents do the calculations when asked to, but I feel that the team can and should get it right.
But apart from this, I do not find anything wrong with the broker. Trades are executed without latency, spreads are good, withdrawal is processed within the stipulated time frame; that is all that matters for my trading.
I highly recommend Coinexx for a stress-free trading experience.

Roma, Italy,
Feb 21, 2021,

Coinexx, good one

Have traded with multiple brokers over the years, and been with 3 for the last 2 years, one of them being Coinexx. Three aspects on which trading with Coinexx is far superior that I want to share:
You get what you see - Spreads and prices don’t change suddenly when you open the trade. No surprises. If I see 0.1 PIPs before making the trade, 0.1 is what I get. Perhaps because of their high liquidity. No discrepancies, no bad surprises.

No getting stuck - Robust backend and infrastructure. Even on big trading days. From what I hear, their servers are hosted at Equinix (their customer service informed me). Not sure if that’s the reason behind the smooth experience. But honestly, whatever the reason is, the key thing is, the platform doesn’t freeze. Two thumbs up for this!

Customer service - Possibly the best part. Despite the best of services, things can accidentally go wrong, and trust me they will, irrespective of whoever you trade with. With Coinexx, when they do, just drop in a message and it's done. Deposit taking a bit longer than it should? Customer service traced it and it gets reflected in the next 10 mins. Not being able to login? Within minutes, their team got with me on a zoom call and helped resolve the issue.

Beyond these, like any other offshore broker, the spreads are good, commissions are low, leverage is neat, deposits/withdrawals are smooth and “non-dramatic”. Even during the recent high volatility, my account manager at Coinexx suggested to me an option to deposit using a stable coin with its value pegged with USD, to avoid fluctuations. Smooth as butter.

A few things that can surely be improved. Coinexx team - thank me later ;-)

- Need more options to make deposits. Currently only two options available- bank wire and crypto deposits
- No crypto trading over weekends!!
- Withdrawals take 24 hours. While it's all reliable (and non-dramatic like I said earlier), there is ample room to make this quicker. There are brokers who process withdrawals in under 10 hours.

Overall, my preferred broker, and highly recommended.

Randy Marcus Wyner,
Millcreek Utah, USA,
Feb 17, 2021,

SPARKY FINDING SUCCESS

COINEXX has given me the opportunity to find the success that I have been missing in trading. I was considering giving up on trading but now I see this as a way to retire from a life long career of Electrical Contracting
I have taken an account of 7k of my money and 1.5K of COINEXX money and tripled it in 4 months.
I am not real savey with all the ins and outs of this industry but with the support of my COINEXX representative I feel safe with them.

Future looks bright for trading
Thanks COINEXX for your support!

Alabama, USA,
Feb 16, 2021,

They are Getting Worse

I started trading with this company back when it was FinPro and have always been really happy with the customer support team. Lately, you can see them manipulating spreads during change over hour and market open. They will use this as a way to steal money from your accounts. But don't worry, you can only see the difference if you have 2 accounts open with both running. For instance, today I had an active trade going in to rollover. I moved the SL up to cover the rollover hour spread change. On another screen I had a non related demo account opened up running off the same broker. One trade had a smaller rollover spread than the other and peaked out a couple of pips shor of the stop loss and then turned around and hit take profit. The live account of course trended up a bit further magically with a wider rollover spread and tapped the stop loss for an immediate reversal and then all of a sudden it goes down to the take profit point.

I have referred dozens of clients to Coinexx over the years but this is getting ridiculous.

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Feb 24, 2021:
Dear Dustin,

As discussed with you, it was a normal case of spread widening at the time of market closing. This has been amicably discussed and settled with you over the phone call.

We appreciate you trying to get your review updated here. We at Coinexx, are committed to providing top notch client service and we proudly do so.

We thank you for your continued business with us as an individual trader as well as an Introducing Broker.

As always, please reach out to us for any further assistance. We are available 24/5.

Cebu, Philippines,
Feb 16, 2021,

Hadn't problems so far

Was looking a broker without kyc requirements, withdrawal to the crypto wallet, tight spreads. There are not so many brokers with such requirements. On ForexPeacearmy there are some brokers and choosed this one and 1 another which I'm still testing but there are also no problems for now, will share information if EA will trade weel and make first withdrawal. I also checked myfxbook where it's possible to see if some trades here, so also no problems. I don't trade manually and use EAs. Their support gave me vps but it costs 25$ per month and that was surpice for me, I thought it's for free if trader will deposit at least $ 5K. Anyway for now there are no problems here, hope that more people will use automatic trading because still there are brokers that earn money from fresh meat

Vancouver, Canada,
Jan 17, 2021,

BEST BROKER OUT THERE

Today I specifically came on Forex Peace Army to write about a broker who deserves to be popular among traders. I cannot believe that in my trading experience of over 6 years, I came to
know about Coinexx only a year back. I had been trading for almost 6 years but only as a part-time trader. Because of the pandemic, I lost my job and that is when I thought of giving my full time to Forex Trading. It was not an easy
thought but I took the risk. Now I needed to find a broker that provides higher leverage like 500X but at the same time, not be risky. I scrolled the internet and gathered whatever information I could to start going ahead. I learned about Coinexx from a family friend, who has been trading with them for the past 2 years. Since I trusted my friend’s judgment, I gave Coinexx a try. And now, after almost 1 year of trading with them, I can say that I am glad that I took that shot.
I will not say that they are exceptional but whatever they do, they do that well. Not even once in 1 year have I faced freezing on their platform. They have processed my withdrawals in a maximum of 24 hours. Not once I had to call my Account Manager to ask about the status of my withdrawal. I am pleased with their deposit timings too but they can improve on their deposit methods. Currently, they only accept deposits through Cryptos and Bank Wire, which gets inconvenient for me at times. I find Bank wire too slow, hence left with an option of depositing through cryptos. They should seriously consider accepting debit/credit cards or at least VLoad, so that deposits can be made more convenient and easy. I am extremely happy with their platform too. I have not faced any lags on their platform, and execution happens instantly. Recently I started Crypto trading too and they have amazing spreads on that. The only problem that I faced was that I am used to trading on the MT4 platform while they have cryptos on their MT5 platform. I am hoping they will read this review of mine and do something about this since a lot of traders like me only use MT4 and they would not want to move to MT5 just to trade cryptos. I love Coinexx’s customer support. My Relationship Manager is quite friendly and keeps me posted about all the recent offers that come around. Their spreads, the commission structure is quite client-friendly, which is great. Overall I am super happy with my broker and do not plan to change it anytime soon.
This review is my way of giving back to the community. If my friend had not introduced me to Coinexx, I wouldn’t have started to trade with them. And if I can help even a single trader with this review, then my job is done.
Sammy G,
New Jersey, USA,
Dec 21, 2020,

Came to somewhat fair resolution

I previously wrote a review about how this company over charged me on commission and stole my money, I am changing my review, they ended up coming to a half-resolution and were able to give me back half the amount overcharged. I do understand this was an error on finpro and they are now coinexx and the case is 2 year old so I am somewhat happy with the resolution. Overcharged 7,000 and gave back 3500. Would have been nice to get my full 7,000 back but this is fair enough. Hope not to have any more issues in the future. thanks

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star I signed up for a trading account with finpro/coinexx and was happy with the spreads and commission at 2$ a lot. however once i started making money they switched it to 10$ a lot without my knowledge and continued to charge me the 10$ rate for 2 years effectively stealing over 8k from me. do not deal with these people they are unethical and thieves. look for a more reputable broker. I have the documents showing they overcharged me yet they don't answer emails and when they do they give the run around. THIEVES
new york, USA,
Dec 11, 2020,

SUSPICION UPDATE !!SCAM Do NOT trust your money with this broker. STOLEN 10

I have been with coinexx for several months at this point and everything seemed to be going fine and well UNTILL I actually made a bit of money , I had ran up an account to upwards of 100k profit and then all of a sudden the next day , my accounts are disabled , I contacted their support team and ( Dave Cooper ) assured me that this was normal and that my account and funds would be safe. Then Sally , head of the compliance compartment team , told me that they would be CONFISCATING my money , due to a glitch on THEIR system , I was simply trading on my metatrader platform simply hitting the buy or sell, I did not hack into any system nor do I trade anything other than using my phone and iPad so any mistake on their end is their responsibility . I have recordings before and after they STOLE my money out of worry when they disabled my account. So overall I had made upwards of 100k dollars and then they CHANGED MY QUOTE PRICE , making it so my positions in which I made money in , were losses and left me with almost nothing. I also have recordings of their support team chat , And them taking the money from my account, changing the quote price ( before and after recordings ) will be posting them soon . I have used many other brokers that were unregulated and NEVER had this issue or any for that matter ,hugosway , fxchoicepro , lqdfx , all have worked for me and never had any issues. This exact thing also has not only happened to me. Waiting to see what coinexx will do untill issue is fixed this review will stay and soon i will post screenshots and recordings of everything.

Nov 17, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been with coinexx for several months band had no issue with them , BUT the second i make decent profits on my account , THE NEXT morning all my accounts are disabled and I can’t do ANY account operations for 1-3 days , I have been trying to contact customer support but No clear indication as to why what’s going on is going on. IF everything goes well i will update with a good review and or delete this review
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Nik,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was exactly the same as explained in our comments below for Dan.

The issue was discussed and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Dan) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Dan who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 145 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades.

You acknowledged the issue and were satisfied with the solution provided.

We would like to clarify that we have a long firm history and a very long list of traders who have successfully grown their trading accounts from 3 digits to 6 digits and made large withdrawals. This was an extremely rare issue we faced which you tried to take advantage of by getting several large volume fills at prices which did not even nearly exist. While the issue was immediately fixed, you were compensated way beyond the actual performance of your trades even though these trades were actually done with a malicious intent.

We have respected and cherished the business relationship we have with you from 6 months. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits while trading at Coinexx.

As always, please feel free to reach out to us should you need to discuss anything further. We are available on Live Chat 24*5.

Dan,
United States, USA,
Nov 20, 2020,

Accounts deactivated, poor service, withdrawal system is garbage

I have been using coinexx.com for around 2 years now since the start of 2019. First off, I have to say they are a pretty good broker, if you plan on making less than a thousand dollars trading. But after you start to generate 5-6 figures, they confiscate and block your accounts, take your money, and blame you for “fraud” when you have done nothing wrong and traded the way you always trade. Their withdrawal system is just plain dumb. I made a request and had to wait 5 days for it to be approved. Even then, I still haven’t received my funds! Waiting on them now for almost a week. (I have made successful withdraws before but they were all little amounts.) Also; once you begin generating decent income, they will sometimes enter in random trades for you, against you, so you loose. This has happened to me twice now, and each time they failed to accept their wrongdoing. I know a couple of other traders who quit coinexx because of reasons just like these. So yeah, if you want a trustworthy long term broker, never use coinexx. Their departments are a scam, they don’t take responsibility for their wrong doing and steal money from clients. Then they try to blame it on the client for fraud, or some other petty excuse. Also if they don’t like something they will take your money from you as well.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Dan,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was explained and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Nik) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Nik who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 100 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades, and we also gave you an extra compensation as a gesture of goodwill.

You acknowledged the issue, were satisfied with the solution and you even decided to continue trading with Coinexx, while withdrawing half of your balance and your withdrawal was also processed instantly.

We have respected and cherished the long-standing business relationship we have with you from more than one year. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits up to times your deposits while trading at Coinexx.

We thank you very much for your continued business with us. As you are still trading with us, we would like this relationship to mature and grow further.

Iselin, New Jersey, USA,
Oct 16, 2020,

Excellent Broker Service

I have been trading forex from the past 15 years and have tried most of the brokers that are out there.

I have been using Coinexx since January, and I am a quite satisfied client with them.

I started with a small account at Coinexx, was able to increase it 5 times, within 2 months and I have made several deposits and withdrawals with them. I can safely say that they let you grow and withdraw substantial profits without any fuss. This is the key for me, as I have had (and have also heard of others having) bitter experiences at various other brokers - who dont let you make profits and if you get lucky, they dont let you withdraw them easily.

We are a group of traders who follow each other and I always compare my execution versus my fellows, especially with those who trade at other brokers.

In a nutshell - Trades go seamlessly, slippage is minimal even on higher lot sizes, and withdrawals are very smooth.

I would say that they are the best broker service, and while they are unregulated, they are way better than the regulated brokers.
Oct 14, 2020,

Coinexx - good experience so far....

I am using Coinexx since a year now and I am quite pleased with their service. I am a full time professional trader and initially I had my doubts about choosing an unregulated broker. I have changed 2-3 brokers in the past so I am in a position to compare and form an opinion.
First of all they are very quick and responsive in resolving issues which I appreciate the most about them. I have a dedicated Account Manager who is super helpful and just a phone call away.
I will give you an instance, so I had some issue with a trade and it didn’t seem right. I called my Account Manager and they understood what I was saying. They gave me a REIMBURSEMENT of $200. Isnt that unbelievable? In my 15 years of trading experience, no broker has given me a reimbursement ever.
Withdrawals was the major issue which I faced with my previous broker as they used to take around 2 weeks or maybe more to process my withdrawals when they were more than $7000. But these guys process withdrawals in 24 hours usually and I coudnt have asked for a better offshore broker. Highly recommended. You will not regret using them.
criyo,
london, United Kingdom,
Sep 28, 2020,

BIG SCAM

You start out with low spread and bonus, then when you have made profit then widen the spread sometime up to 20/22pips in a single trade and then remove bonus.
request for a withdrawal, they said the accounts department is reviewing it (never heard of such before) that same day all my trade was closed even though I hedge everyone of my open trade.
Join them at your own peril. massive scam and idiots they are.

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Dear Criyo,

We searched through our records but could not find any client by your name or anyone to whom we have told the things even close to what has been mentioned by you.

We would appreciate if you could directly tell us about the issue faced by you and your Coinexx registered email address or trading account number so we can validate and immediately address it. Please drop us note at contactus@coinexx.com or just reach out over our 24 hour chat support.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavour to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

In case there was any lapse in our service, we would really like to know so that we can address it.

Really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx

(Update: 15th Oct 2020) Dear Criyo

We have not heard back from you since the past 1 week. We do not have any client by your name or any records of such conversations being held with any of our clients. Therefore, we believe what you have stated is not a genuine client experience and it is just an attempt to malign our reputation. We strongly condemn such mala fide attempts of spreading false information with the sole purpose to tarnish our brand image.

IL, USA,
Sep 24, 2020,

Great all around service

I am not one to really take the time to give a review but I really thought it was worthy to share with others about my coinexx experience.

I have been trading for 25 years and 3 years in the forex. I have used several brokers until I found coinexx. My experience with coinnexx has been an A+. They have the best best customer service. Not only in trading but in all services. They have the lowest spreads and the lowest commissions I have seen on the forex market. They also give you a variety of ways to make withdrawals. My hope is that they never change and I will be a long customer of coinexx.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Sep 24, 2020,

You guys rock and deserve good reviews

This review is not for those who only want regulated brokers. It is for those who are looking for a new offshore broker and are fed up with the services of their present broker.

I have been trading for almost 3 years now, and I was satisfied with my first broker for almost 1 year, hence didn't feel the need to look for another broker. I thought that this is how it is, the services, platform.
But slowly when I started to make profits, that is when I started facing issues. My withdrawals were getting rejected, there was no-one to help me with my issues. Noone would reply on chat, my mails were not being answered. That is when I decided to experiment with different brokers. My first criterion was to look only and only for a regulated broker since I was too fed up with the rejection of my withdrawals. While doing my research, I was referred to Coinexx by a colleague of mine. Initially, I was not inclined towards an offshore broker, but he convinced me to at least give them a try. I tried Coinexx along with other brokers while putting minimum deposit possible. One thing that actually won my heart from the very start is their exceptional Customer Service. I got a dedicated Account Manager and the chat representatives were fast and knowledgeable.
It has been almost 2 years now since I am a client of Coinexx. I like the offers they keep coming out with. I will not say that I am particularly happy with their withdrawal processing time which is very slow, around 24 hours.

Some other issues with Coinexx:
1. Once I changed my phone and it took them 4 days to remove 2FA from my account.
2. Their website bugs me a bit since it is slow at times.

My withdrawals have been rejected twice in the last 2 years but they gave genuine reason for the same and I raised the requests again and they were processed within 24 hours. But at the end of the day, what matters is that you are getting your hard-earned money back which is where Coinexx won my trust.
I wish they would allow crypto trading on weekends. Rest I am one happy Coinexx customer and in no need to change my broker.
Bryan Essing,
New York City, USA,
Sep 23, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX SERVICES

I have to say, that I was very skeptical about using another international Forex trading account, but after a week of research, chats, emails, and phone calls, j was convinced that Coinexx would be my broker.
They have exceptional customer service, including live chats, phone calls, and timely email responses. The spreads are good, and they offer a 150% deposit bonus, as long as you use 1:200 leverage. It is extremely helpful.
Samantha Shaw, the managing director, had been so kind as to call me, and put my concerns to rest. I had been scammed by Ming Dao International, as well as my investment partner. He was also scammed by Lonny Exchange. We had solid fears of working with an offshore broker, but Coinexx has proven themselves to be a trustworthy broker.
Fast withdrawals and deposits. I can't say enough.
I definitely recommend Coinexx.
Sunyani, Ghana,
Aug 30, 2020,

Best Broker So Far

Coinexx broker is the best broker I have ever used.Everything about them is superb.I would like to recommend this broker to everyone.

Missouri, USA,
Jul 27, 2020,

Scammers and Liars

They were ok until l funded my account with $28k then they slipped me up to 10 pips per trade. I was down on my trades and they widened the spread and blew my account. I've seen them do that up to 100 pips to knock you out. I was told it was a glitch and now that very thing has cost me my whole account. It was fine when I was testing them on a very small account but all they did this time is widen the spread and bank my money. They said they don't manipulate but I am not new, over 20 years trading and this is what I get. Most money I have ever lost. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 30, 2020:
Dear CLIENT FIRST NAME REMOVED,

The 15 trade orders of EURJPY placed by you on various dates between 13th July and 24th July were closed at the time of market opening on 28th July (aggregate volume of more than 100 Lots), as the equity in your account reached almost zero due to the losses in these trades.

As you would be aware, the spreads during the opening and closing hours of the market are usually high because of the low market volume. This is a general phenomenon of the market and being a broker we have no control over it.

Your trades were already in huge losses and as soon as the market price reached a level where the losses on these trades further escalated, the margin call stop-out was auto-triggered on your account in order to avoid your account equity to become negative.

We are sure you would understand that no Tech is 100% issue proof, and even NASA's servers do face issues at times. What best any broker can do is to be fully transparent and forthcoming. If on a very rare occasion, there is a technical issue from our (or our LP) side, due to which a trader incurs any loss, we have always promptly reimbursed the trader for more than such losses. The same happened with you on 2nd July when a few of your trades were impacted due to a momentary price feed issue and we had immediately and voluntarily reimbursed $14,860 into your account. You had appreciated our honesty and we are grateful to you for that.

However, if a trader faces losses due to normal market behavior and unfavorable market prices, we cannot be held responsible for such situations.

Being a pure ECN broker, all trade orders are directly executed in the market and you are given the best fills. We have no visibility or ability to influence or view the client’s trade order flow. All trades flow seamlessly from the client trading terminal directly to the market.

We hope this information clarifies any concerns. We thank you for your continued business with us and we would be very happy to discuss any of the above points with you.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly via email of via our 24X5 Livechat support at any time.

Utah, USA,
Jul 22, 2020,

Coinexx bonus is a lie

Coinexx offered a bonus deposit with your initial deposit which went to help you have a larger margin. This is great until they removed it from your account while you are needing it in your margin. The result forced my trade to stop out loosing $1400 and within mins it was up where I knew it would be for a nice gain. I have no idea why they suddenly removed the margin but didn't notice it until it was to late. I just want things to run how they always have been and as expected. I can't deal with things changing in the middle of trading. Its ridiculous.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 27, 2020:
Dear Brad,

Bonus money is offered as an additional free deposit by Coinexx, solely to help increase your margin and profit making capability. All the profits made using the Bonus money can be withdrawn, however, the money itself cannot be withdrawn or lost in trading.

If a client loses all of their deposit money (against which they availed the bonus money), their account gets margined out so that they don't end up losing the bonus money too. At this point, the trading gets disabled and the bonus money gets withdrawn from the trading account so that other clients may be able to use it.

One can always make a fresh deposit and then again instantly avail the free bonus money. The bonus money has to be however requested again for every deposit, as it is an optional benefit for clients and therefore it does not get automatically added.

This information has also been provided on our website here: https://coinexx.com/deposit_bonus and is mentioned in all our emails about the Bonus offer too.

Please see below details of the recent Bonus Addition /Removal from your account:
1) On 14-May, you had availed the bonus money against your deposit.
2) On 20-Jul at 11:07, your account experienced a drawdown. Since you lost all your deposit money, a margin call stop-out was triggered in your account, disallowing it from further trading. After 2.5 hours, i.e. at 13:24, the Bonus money was removed from your account.
3) On 20-Jul at 22:28, you made a new deposit and thereafter visited chat support to get your account re-enabled for trading. At this point, you did not chose to avail the bonus money.
4) On 22-Jul at 02:26 your account experienced a drawdown primarily on the account of an XAUUSD trade, triggering the usual margin call stop-out and closing this trade at -$1450. There was absolutely no role of bonus here.
5) You visited chat support inquiring why the initial deposit bonus money was removed from your account and details were shared with you by chat agent. In lieu of your last deposit, the free bonus money was added into your account. This bonus money is still lying in your account and being used by you.
6) After you left chat support, we had sent you email and also tried calling you a couple of times (left VM) to further explain.

You can always refer to your account's Balance, Credit, Equity and Margin percentage, all of which are updated to reflect the amount of Bonus money present in your account, so that there is no confusion regarding it.

We hope this clarifies. We thank you for your continued business with us and we would be very happy to further discuss any of the above with you.

NJ, USA,
Jul 17, 2020,

A good trading environment.

But not an all Rosy picture.

My journey with Coinexx dates to 12th Sep 2019. I was referred by a friend of mine to them. I tried out their demo account for some time and liked their spreads a lot and I thought of giving their live account a shot. I started with a small amount of $750 in Oct’19 and built it up slowly.

My trades saw some turbulence in Dec’2019 as there was some huge volatility at the time. From January, my account started picking up fast. By mid-Jan my account stood at $3K+ but thanks to Dow and Oil, it reached six figures by the end of Feb. It has been growing since then and has reached 3X now.

One thing I have always liked about Coinexx, is that their customer support is really good. They are very patience and available 24 hours. My rep is always there to assist me and she gives me personal attention. It is good to have a sensible person to talk to me from my broker.

I have never had any MT4 server freezing issues with them either. This has been a big plus for me as I have experience of its suffering with other brokers.

With that all being said, it’s not all been a Rosy picture. There have been instances where my trades have not executed seamlessly. I have got a lot of slippage on some occasions, even at 2 Lot size trades. When I complained about this, they gave me various explanations to which I didn’t agree, but I guess I learned that that I’d have to just live with that!

During last year, they sometimes took up to 4 days to process withdrawals. I used to go to their chat portal and shout at them. And they would just say ‘We will forward this to backend’ and I would think to myself ‘This is some bullpoo’. This coupled with crazy market in Dec was forcing me to dump these guys. But things took U-turn in the beginning of this year for good, as I saw all my withdrawals coming out within 24 hours including weekends, and sometimes in even less than 4 hours. This has cemented my overall trust in them.

Also, just the way somebody else has mentioned here in one of the reviews, once I reached a big six figure account size in Feb, I was doing some analysis on my account on a weekend when I noticed I was being charged more margin on my trades! This completely freaked me out. I wrote to them regarding this and demanded compensation from them.

It turned out that they had reduced my leverage to 200x WITHOUT even telling me, because apparently all big accounts with them needed to have lower leverage. I reached out to my rep for this and she apologised and all, but said that she could not do anything about it!

This is frustrating as you should be clear and upfront with your clients about things. The client should not have to chase you guys for the truth regarding his own account. They said that the system does it automatically!

Their website is also not very detailed to say the least. I have had a few glitches with my dashboard as well because their wheel would just keep spinning forever!! They keep saying that they are working on it.

Well the above issues would have bothered me, if I were not making money or felt they were cheating me. They have been honest and clear in all my conversations with them. When they offer promotions, they also tell the catch but utmost importantly, they have been processing my withdrawals nicely on time.

If you are looking for an unregulated broker, you should give them a try. You will not regret!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Dear CSDhillon,

We are delighted to have your valuable feedback for us and to know that you like our platform and services.

Just to clarify few things, we have investigated the issues that you have raised here and would like to present our view points on them, as mentioned below:-

1.Since you have mostly traded in large volumes (100+ Lot sizes) these trades have experienced slippage. When you place trades of such large lot sizes, there are chances of getting a different aggregated price based on the trading volume available in the market.
In another instance, you had got a slippage of 16 points on your trade - Sell U30 (Dow) 2 Lots, on 2nd July which had got closed at 26101 instead of your assigned TP price of 26085. This trade was executed at the exact same time (15:30 Server time) when very important news data related to US Non-Farm Payrolls as well as the US unemployment were released which had a direct and immediate impact on the volatility of the U30 Index.

2. We sent out three emails to you dated 4th Feb, 6th Feb and 10th Feb in which we mentioned that as your account had reached $350k mark, we had to reduce your account leverage to 200X. We also called you and left voicemails for you on 3rd Feb, 5th Feb, 10th Feb and 11th Feb. But we did not get your response and then we had to finally change your leverage on 13th Feb.

3.The wheel spinning error on your dashboard was resolved on 16th June and we understand it is not an issue you are facing anymore based on your communication with our chat agent. However please let us know if that is not the case.

4. We are glad you noticed that we process withdrawals within 24 hours including weekends. This is because we have made updates to internal security checks in our system and in some cases, we even process withdrawals within 2-4 hours.

We appreciate you taking out time to write a detailed feedback for us. We would be happy to further discuss and address any of your above noted issues with you.

We also thank you for your continued business with us and would incessantly strive to provide you excellent service.