Coinexx Review

Updated: Sep 23, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Paris, France,
Sep 18, 2021,

Good Service

1. No KYC, it's possible to use crypto wallet to deposit funds and then withdrawal them back. Trading comissions are as usual as by other crypto based brokers.

2. Overnight swap fees are charged. The charges are based on interest rate differential between the currency pairs being traded. I only use the swap calculator to know how much will be charged as swap charges for a position I wish to in a long-term trading

3. There aren't many stocks here

Sarah,
France, France,
Sep 14, 2021,

Tight crypto spreads

Recommend

Spreads for crypto are usually not so tight from my experience, but this broker offers tight spreads for eurusd and gbpusd, usdcad. I also got a welcome bonus when I opened an account though I didn't meet the requirement to withdraw the bonus in a long time; the bonus helped my trading experience because I was able to use bigger lot sizes

Deposit\wtithdrawals - without problems

James,
USA, USA,
Sep 9, 2021,

Coinexx is now officially a scam operation!

Out of the 7 brokers I had, Coinexx was the best to work with over the course of 1.5 years. I trusted them with security on their site and backend until just 2 weeks ago. Their deposit and withdrawal was always the same and like clockwork. But, then last week, I had my accounts drained without notification at all. Found out by waking up without being able to trade anything. I try to login and someone changed by password and enabled 2FA (yes, I should have had it turned on to begin with). So, I cannot login and contacted Coinexx support through their chat. They tell me the usual poop that the account was not hacked and that I authorized withdrawals. It is impossible for me to do this since 1) I was never sent an email confirming a withdrawal and 2) I cannot even log into my account. So how the heck would it have been me??!! Every single time in the past, Coinexx would send an email confirmation of a withdrawal for me to authorize it. This time, nothing. Then lock me out of my account. In addition, the transfers and withdrawals were done in a different crypto than what I was doing for over a year. This was NOT a hack. This was Coinexx hurting for money and stole mine. It wasn't a lot - but enough to piss me off!

It took me 1.5 weeks to have them unlock my account with copies of passport, etc. Which is bullpoo because I am not the one that locked myself out!

I finally withdrew the little I had left yesterday. NEVER again will I even attempt to look at another broker in Seychelles or anywhere else not regulated.

They tried to call me today to tell me it was not them who stole my money (voicemail). But I will never talk with them again!

DO NOT USE COINEXX!!! THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!! And there is nothing you can do about it!

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 20, 2021:
Dear James,

Thank you for choosing Coinexx as your preferred broker for more than 1.5 years.

Regarding your concern over the last two withdrawals of $70 and $81 which were raised on 29th August 2021, it is not possible to have raised a withdrawal request without confirming it from your email.

The last step while raising the withdrawal request is to open the confirmation link which is sent to the registered email address of the client. This means that someone logged into your Coinexx as well as Email account and raised the withdrawal request.

We do not send a separate manual confirmation email for all withdrawals in order to expedite the payments. As these two withdrawals were of low risk due to the small amounts, no separate confirmation email was sent to you.

We highly advise all our clients to enable the 2FA on their Coinexx as well as email accounts and keep the information confidential.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts.

However, if you still have any concerns, you can always contact us directly via email or via our 24 X 5 Livechat support at any time.

Simon Feng,
Austin, Texas, USA,
Sep 8, 2021,

A strongly recommended broker

Trading here for 3 months now, the services and support are excellent, withdrawal is usually fast, and the tools for proper trade analysis are available. No complaints. It's possible to chat with support on their site, they helped me quite fast to settle investor passwords and also told me about vps

oregon, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

thieves

i trade with coinexx on demo everything work perfect
as soon as i switch to live i start getting all kind of slippage, didn't matter if its market or limit orders slow or fast markets
and those crook get me in in worth price
possible when i get in or get out
tired with this dishonest jerks

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Sep 10, 2021:
Dear Max,

We checked our records and you do not have any Live account opened with us. You only have a Demo account with us. You have also never complained about anything on our Live Chat or ticketing portal.

Hence we are unsure of what problem you have faced and how that can be without a Live account.

We would like to have more clarification from you around this in order to first assess the genuineness of your concern and then to address it.

We take pride in providing excellent trading conditions and we always endeavor to keep a proactive (and not reactive) approach towards client service.

Hence, really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx
Bucuresti, Romania,
Aug 23, 2021,

News trading

Started with a demo account and after a few months tried to trade news. I’ve tried different strategies like MACD+MA+RSI, different timeframes and news trading.

After a few months I understood that news trading is a bit better. So I’ve focused on them and try to trade news on live accounts with small amounts. Also started to use money management in trading to not lose my deposit. So I hope to start earning in a few months.

About coinexx
Choosed this broker because of:
- No kyc
- tight spreads
- crypto deposit and withdrawals
- fast vps

Ram Gur,
Aug 17, 2021,

the right broker

Finally found the right broker for me.... I was a beginner looking for something simple. The complicated charts and scribbles always eluded me. When I went to the MT4, things seemed easy to me (I've used before web platform by one binary option broker).

The sign-up was fast and straightforward.

Akron Ohio, USA,
Aug 11, 2021,

Coinexx Broker

I highly recommend this broker. I've had $15,000 USD invested in and never had any problems.
Corpus Christi, USA,
Aug 11, 2021,

Best broker for trading, website needs improvement

Trading here quite long, no concerns at all. Fast vps, fast execution (I need really fast order opening because of new trading). So it’s a good choice for those traders who want to trade news or for hft

The website is not detailed enough. I had to open a trading account before I got to see the full assets that the broker has. For example, when I was trying to check for the indices, I could not find any assets on the website even though it indicated that there are indices. It was when I opened a trading account that I found them. This should be improved upon.

Suceava, Romania,
Jul 20, 2021,

No fraud noticed yet

Holding litecoin with the broker. I have been holding it for some months and I can't determine when I will sell it yet. Because I believe it has the potential of giving me a lot of profit.
Day trading is easy here because of the tight spreads and low overnight fees.
Jul 14, 2021,

Leverage and risk management

The broker has some stock indices, the major stock indices are available.

The general maximum leverage is 1:500 and it is also flexible. I stopped bothering about leverage so much when my risk management practice improved. I do not overtrade and also try as much as possible not to enter many positions at a time.

The maximum positions I have opened in recent times is 2 positions and I do not do that often. I was not like this when I started trading, I learnt to follow these rules the hard way.

Poznań, Poland,
Jul 9, 2021,

I like it here

The difference between the ask and the bid price is usually very slim, usually around 0.00-0.02 pip for fx pairs. They are tight for cryptocurrencies too. I can place or automate plenty trades at a time without being slow because of the free VPS. Cryptocurrency deposit and withdrawal is a good idea too. It might be a bit stressful for those who do not have cryptos though

Iasi, Romania,
Jun 27, 2021,

It has good parts, but beware of the bad ones

On the plus side:
+++ This broker allows you to trade on MT5 with an account having as base currency BTC or ETH as well as fiat currencies. It is one of the very few to allow such a thing and that was the reason I chose them.
+ It has decent spreads on the major pairs and gold (there is a caveat here, which will be discussed on the minus part)
+ It offers a deposit bonus. This way you get stopped out only when your balance turns negative. If you think this is a bad idea, you can just choose not to activate it.
On the minus side:
- It has quite often a negative slippage (from trader's perspective) even on limit orders and even when the price spikes in opposite direction and you would expect a positive slippage, if any
- It has a high minimum lot size on some instruments, e.g: 1 lot for US30
--- The price is not always aligned with the price of other brokers. Even on EURUSD, the price on coinexx is sometimes different from the price of everyone else with as much as 2 pips. This complicates your calculations when you make the analysis using other data feeds. Moreover, the difference is not constant in time. On gold it's even worse. The difference can go as high as 2 USD, which means 20 pips. For example, on Friday June the 4th, at 09:44:31 UTC+3 I executed through an EA 3 buy trades on gold, both on coinexx and a different broker. On coinexx prices were 1874.34 for first trade, 1834.37 for the second and third. On the other broker, prices were 1872.32 for the first trade, 1872.28 for the second and third. So the price on coinexx was almost 20 pips higher not only relative to the other broker, but also to two more brokers (i checked these two only). On the same day, at 15:29:54 UTC+3, I was stopped out on coinexx at 1867.74, which was the absolute low of that hourly candle, just before a big surge to the upside. Now let's see how the other 3 brokers were doing during this time:
15 o'clock hourly open: coinexx 19 pips higher
coinexx: 1883.53
Broker 1: 1884.61
Broker 2: 1884.676
Broker 3: 1884.61
As a conclusion, we can clearly see that coinexx went in a very short period of time from a 20 pip higher price to 10 a pip lower price, when comparing to 3 other brokers. For someone who was long on gold, it's like having a 30 pip extra hidden spread. I had poor risk management and got stopped out, but even if I had won that trade, I still would have won less than on other brokers. People who want to trade there should be aware of that, because this was not an isolated case. I have seen it even on EURUSD, as I mentioned before. I will not make a deposit there again, most probably.
P.S.: I tried at first to post this review as a guest, but It did not appear on the site. That is why the date I am referring to is quite far back in the past. You should be able to check the historic prices pretty easily, though.

Your original attempt to leave the review was disqualified because it came in through an anonymous proxy.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Dear Ermoghen,

Your open trades were force closed because of low equity in your account resulting in a margin call. If your account had enough equity, your trades would not have been closed by the system and you might have closed them yourself in Profit. We always advise our clients to maintain sufficient margin in their accounts, so that they can manage all their trades as per their own strategy.

Please note that having high volume and strong relationships with the Liquidity Providers, Coinexx enjoys impeccable depth of market which may not be the case with other brokers. This means that trade execution happens at the prices that are shown, and the slippage is minimal.

Every broker has different set of LPs and hence, at times, prices do vary a little bit. However, you will experience that most of the times, the trade execution at Coinexx will be better than the rest of the brokers. Coinexx carries a reputation for its excellent trade execution and low trading costs.

As always, please reach out to us directly for any further assistance. We are available 24/5.

leiden, Netherlands,
Jun 7, 2021,

Flexible leverage and no scam

ECN forex trading services with flexible and high leverage. The highest leverage is 1:500, even though I have never tried it because I do not take big risks or short trades. My trades might run for up to 2 weeks sometimes and I am happy with my results with coinexx broker. I don't have so much comments but I know that if the broker is a bad one, then I won't be having good results. The spreads are also tight, though someone like me doesn't care about that since my trades are usually long. The major advantage I feel a tight spread has on my trades is that it reduces the risk of the trade reversing close to my TP, after it has touched the ask price but not the bid price because of big spreads. So far there has been no cause for alarm for me.

San Antonio, USA,
May 27, 2021,

Buy and Sell FX majors here

EURUSD is my best because of the high volatility. With this pair, you can make a lot of money in a short time and if you don't know your way around it you can also lose a lot of money in a short time. I enjoy my trades with coinexx because it is easy to analyze the trades using the app, the spreads are very tight. Sometimes I check some other USD pairs but eurusd is my favourite. Withdrawal and deposit is also straightforward with this broker, I have made a couple of withdrawal seamlessly.

Salford, United Kingdom,
May 17, 2021,

Good broker from my experience

I noticed the broker is not regulated. The broker being unregulated scared me at first even though someone who trades here recommended me. I traded with just as low as $300 and when I noticed it all went well, I increased it. I have deposited and withdrawn my money more than 4 times since I joined about 7 months ago and it has been smooth. The lack of regulation was scary but the quality services provided (usd account, spreads, leverage) made me forget that.

vigevano, Italy,
May 14, 2021,

Cool spreads

Many instruments to trade including cryptos, gold, siilver, major and minor pairs as well as popular indices. I also like the customer service

Hawaii, USA,
Apr 30, 2021,

Best forex broker ever = Coinexx

I've been trading forex for 18 years & Coinexx is by far the best broker I've had the pleasure to work with. Very strong support team, personable, friendly, knowledgeable & super professional. I have a decent size account with them & am completely confident & safe + secure with deposits & withdrawals. They offer crypto and traditional deposit & withdrawal transactions with a speedy turnaround time. Very reasonable spreads & always quick, fair execution. I highly recommend this broker to anyone looking to trade larger account sizes and have peace of mind that your balance is in very good hands. Also great for smaller accounts as well. Coinexx will treat you like a king / queen!
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Apr 29, 2021,

Update: My deposit is in

My wire transfer 5k deposit was credited yesterday.
One of the managers called me to explain about the delay and they are sorry for the incident.
I feel quite assured of Coinexx. Also, she has promised that this will not happened again.

So yah, a positive conclusion. And my confidence in Coinexx has actually increased.
I cannot edit or delete the last 1 star posting, but this is my update and Coinexx works for me.

Apr 24, 2021 - 1 Star I took the effort to check the deposit aveunes. Coinexx gave me the deposit address for bank wire.

Before I made the transfer, i check them via email. They confirmed it is correct. On 30 March 2021, I made the deposit of 5k.
Every week, i have been checking if my deposit has been credited to my trading account. But it has not been credited.

I did a direcr bank transfer as I happen to have a personal account with the same bank. My transfer was immediate.

I talked to the customer service for 5 times already and emailed customer service. They can only tell me to wait.

Can coinexx check their ocbc bank account, and confirm if the money is in?

Im very worried about my funds. ALTHOUGH I KNOW THE COMPANY IS NOT SCAM, BUT THE WAY THEY ARE NOT ACKNOWLEDGING MY DEPOSIT, MAKES ME WORRIED

Ao,
gilbert, USA,
Apr 7, 2021,

Not the best

The whole portal interface is pretty bad. My fx limits did not tag me in... not sure if spreads for this are terrible or they are scamming. Good luck getting your money withdrawn, terrible withdrawal times and pretty poor service overall.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Ao,

We searched through our records but could not find any client by your name. We also could not find anyone whose withdrawal was delayed by more than the stipulated time of 24 hours. Further, we do not have any restrictions on any fx orders.

We would appreciate if you could directly tell us about the issue faced by you and your Coinexx registered email address or trading account number so we can validate and immediately address it. Please drop us note at contactus@coinexx.com or just reach out over our 24 hour chat support.

In case there was any lapse in our service, we would really like to know so that we can address it.

Really look forward to hearing back from you!

Team Coinexx

(Update: 20th Apr 2021) Dear Ao

We have not heard back from you since the past 1 week. We do not have any client by your name or any records of such conversations being held with any of our clients. Therefore, we believe what you have stated is not a genuine client experience and it is just an attempt to malign our reputation

We strongly condemn such mala fide attempts of spreading false information with the sole purpose to tarnish our brand image.

Mar 22, 2021,

super professional and friendly

I am sharing below my 1.5 years of experience with Coinexx. I registered with them on my mentor’s recommendation.

Honestly, I have only good things to say about them, from an easy and handy trading platform and client dashboard to funding/withdrawals and a great customer experience.

They reply to queries instantly, be it on their email address or the live chat support.

PRO’s-
- Advanced platform with great EA’s and instruments to trade with, any professional trader will feel contented.
- Tight spreads with an ultralow commission; I have had experienced even 0.0 pips spread on EURUSD.
- Excellent chat support- knowledgeable, patient and friendly. It is multi-lingual, which is a great plus.
- Acceptance of bank wire transfers.
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees.
- Access to financial reports (I receive daily as well as monthly account statements from the broker)

CON’s-
- Only if I could directly make a deposit using my debit card.

Stuttgart, Germany,
Mar 18, 2021,

Good trading conditions

I signed up with Coinexx on my wife’s recommendation (she has been trading for years now, and I was comparatively new). Coinexx is one of the most reliable brokers that I have tried and tested. You can surely trust your funds and your profits with them. They have everything that I was looking for in a broker- tight spreads, pocket-friendly commissions, good support, and an absolutely incredible latency speed and servers. The servers never froze on me. I have made a few withdrawals with them, and they were quick, with no additional fees. (Neither any deposit fees from the broker's end).
It’ll be a cherry on the cake if the broker could add stocks to trade; other than that, for cryptos and forex (i only trade these instruments), the broker is a 10/10 recommendation.

Munich, Germany,
Mar 10, 2021,

HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SUPPORT

Last weekend I was expecting a withdrawal from Coinexx. Their withdrawals are generally fast and processed within 24 hours, but for some reason, I needed my money by the afternoon, and I placed the withdrawal in the morning. I contacted my account manager and requested her if she could get my withdrawal processed in like 5-6 hours, and that girl got it done for me at utmost priority. I had some travel plans, and all thanks to the excellent, supportive account managers, I could get my withdrawal before I boarded my flight. Kudos to the team and the broker, you deserve all my appreciation, and I wish you luck and a vast client base in the upcoming years.
Cheers =)

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 4, 2021,

One Decent Broker

When my broker stopped taking US clients, I was in a fix as to which broker/brokers I should open an account with. When I researched, I was bombarded with more than 50 names. Thus, I needed to do more research to narrow it down to maximum 2 brokers. Thank God I had Google.

After researching for almost a month and speaking to different traders on different forums, I finalized Coinexx and one other broker. What impressed me the most about Coinexx is that they offer MT5 too. I cannot use MT4 since my group and I are hands-on MT5 fans.

The broker is good, spreads and commission are superb. They have also started with different offers (a good marketing initiative), and I feel they are gearing up. But there have been some delays recently. My withdrawal, which was supposed to be processed in 12 hours, took almost 23 hours to be processed, which was a little frustrating.

Rest, I am one happy trader and have no intentions to leave Coinexx at the moment.

Tim,
Mar 4, 2021,

Superb Broker

I've been with Coinexx since the merge of Finpro. Currently for FX & commodities I trade with 4 different brokers, (to keep things honest should I ever have issues with any of the 4)

Withdraws tend to be 24-48hrs depending on when you request your withdraw. [5 stars]

If you have been trading FX for at least 8-10 years as I have you'll notice various issues at times with any broker the key is resolution and support. Here I give Coinexx 4.5 stars (I had an unresolved issue at one point regarding execution delays at one point which wasn't resolved)
Although I've been with them for over 3 years so again there are a variety of issues during that duration of time I look for in support be it over spreads during volatile spikes, market conditions etc. I give coinexx 5 stars they keep spreads tight.

Coinexx staff is always available and is very professional, customer service is key for me and here I give them (5 stars). I've referred several traders over the years to coinexx, most of whom continue to use coinexx till this day.

If your looking for a broker regardless of trading experience you cannot go wrong with Coinexx