Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

Updated: Jun 28, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 23, 2022,

Crypto transaction are okay

The broker has live chat, aiding 24 hours connectivity and it makes it easy to reach them. I was pessimistic about making deposits and withdrawals with bitcoin but since I made a couple of withdrawals I became more confident

Munich, Germany,
Feb 17, 2022,

Vps works as it should

Trade execution is fast but faster with VPS. I am able to get 24 hours connectivity and my trades still trigger when I am in areas with poor network. The VPS also makes trading the news better. No complaints so far

Murcia, Spain,
Feb 11, 2022,

Trading EURUSD daily

Pips has been paying my bilsl. EURUSD has been moving well and I have been milking it too. Thanks for proving such great platform

Venice, Italy,
Feb 4, 2022,

Leverage

One major reason I prefer this broker than many US and UK brokers is because it provides the same level of security as many of them, has low cost, many assets. It also provides high leverage that those brokers cannot provide. coinexx provides leverage of up to 1:500 while those UK and US broker do not go beyond 1:50 because of their regulation, those small leverages do not favor those with small account balance

Abuja, Nigeria,
Jan 31, 2022,

Missing Fund (Conclusion)

Today is Monday, in continuation of my review on the missing fund.
Coinexx called today, yes she's Samantha, good customer service, I was informed my account has been credited with the exact amount, yeah, Good News!.
Though the amount is not withdrawable, but I dont mind, as i intend using it to trade, but i'm allowed to withdraw the profits. Yeah, I bet thats Fair! I have my fund back!

My Submission.
This company company, compared to 99% of forex brokers I have heard, read or tried, in comparison, this company stands out. I bet i love their honesty, professionalism and speed of response, likewise their security measures.
In conclusion, I'll continue enjoying the tight spread, low commission and my hedging.
You could see I've already changed the star to 5.
Great Job Coinexx. Keep it up

Jan 29, 2022 - 3 Stars This is one of the best broker I've seen around, the tight spread and the ease of trading, I have been with them like three years.
There was a recent development in my account, On 19th January, i received a mail to confirm my BTC withdrawal. Immediately i responded to the mail that the withdrawal was not from me. I tried login into my account, I couldn't, 2FA authenticator has been enabled (Not by Me). I chatted with the customer care, It was a Good response.They informed me they enabled the 2FA to secure my account since they discovered somebody was trying to transfer money from my account without my knowledge. He assured me my account is secured and my money is intact.
On the 20th January, again I Received another mail to confirm BTC withdrawal from my account. Immediately, I responded that It is not from me.I chatted with the customer Care, He assured me that the security section as stopped withdrawals from the account since they discovered its not from me.
Still, I could not access my account because of the 2FA enabled.
Few days later, I requested for the company to disable the 2FA so that I can have access to my Dashboard. I was requested to submit some documents, which I did. On the 28th January,the 2FA was disabled, then I could access my dashboard.
Presently i am on my dashboard, My Fund is Missing, Not even a dime found.

I have sent a mail to the company on the missing fund today, Saturday, I Know I might not get a reply till Monday.
I am giving this review to show what happens in the company, and the review will be continued on Monday,,,,