Coinexx review - Offshore MetaTrader broker with crypto deposits evaluated and rated by traders.

Updated: Aug 9, 2022 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Jane Loveless, United Kingdom

I am very pleased with Coinexx and have been trading with them since past 1 year.

Since they take deposits in Cryptos, funds get added to my trading account instantly and there are no limits as to how much I can deposit and trade upon which is quite rare. I was able to make a deposit of £250K in less than a minute.

I have taken 17 withdrawals so far and all were processed within 2-3 days, except once when I got a call from them to verify my identity for a large sum.

Customer service is good, although I don’t have much need for them as I am able to do all my account operations from my backoffice portal.

Spreads are excellent and much better than what I have seen so far elsewhere.

I have experienced some slippage at the time of news hours and large lot sizes, although it was much less than what I have experienced with other brokers.

I wish I had joined them earlier as bottom line is - my very same EA strategies that made me losses with other brokers have turned profitable on my Coinexx MT4 account :)
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Coinexx?

Coinexx is an unregulated forex and crypto broker established in 2017 with headquarters in Seychelles.

Coinexx does not restrict accounts based on the clients country of residency. Instead, traders should check their local regulations and avoid where prohibited. Below you can find quite a few reviews from US, UK, EU, Canada users who prefer Coinexx high leverage and less restrictive trading conditions over the safety of the regulatory oversight.

This broker offers exclusively Metatrader MT4 and MT5 platforms. Both platform versions are available for PC and Mac desktops, Apple and Android mobile devices and also as a WebTrader.
Coinexx investment instruments include over 60 forex pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

Coinexx withdrawals and deposits are only available with cryptocurrencies, there are no deposit and withdrawal fees.

Please read Coinexx Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this offshore broker.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Minimum Deposit: $5

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Paul,
Lloyd, Australia,
Dec 28, 2018,

Cheers to a Good Start !

Ex Finpro client, migrated to them last week. Was a tad bit nervous when I got an email from finpro breaking this news but the entire process has been so smooth that I’m really looking forward to be with these guys. So far have only tested and trading couple of lots with them during liquid and non liquid times to assess how they far. Execution is impressive, better than finpro. Sply happy with the spreads im getting from them. Again better than what I was getting at finpro & considering the time (Xmas/Nyr week) I have tested these guys. I just miss the STP account that finpro had. Comparing the account types, coinexx just has one ECN account vs 4 – 5 types of accounts finpro offered. But that isn’t a big deterrent. They compensate it by providing MT5 and the web versions of both MT4 and MT5 platforms. Commission is again better with coinexx. Overall from trading conditions point of view, coinexx looks to be a better place for sure. Looking forward for trading with them from next week. Will update once I trade with them for a few weeks.

Coming to support and operations side, I must say coinexx team is more responsive in terms of the time they take to your emails. Few of my emails were replied within an hour and one on Xmas day as well. Glad and I hope it stays the same. And the backend/ops/tech team also has a much less turnaround time than I had with their predecessors

So far all looks good nothing to freak out! Was pretty happy and impressed how the entire migration worked so thought i will share my experience cos it can be nerve wrecking when something like this happens. Had experienced a similar situation few years back with another broker and I remember what a pain they were. So thought will share my experience and hope it helps those who are in the same boat.

Happy New Year to all! Cheers

Japan,
Dec 29, 2018,

The spread is very low.
The commission is also very cheap.
However, the performance is overwhelmingly worse than the EA used by some other broker!
If you look closely well, the slippage is too cruel.
Slippage when entering about 100 times is more than 1 pips on average. . .
Other brokers generally average on the order of 0.1 to 0.3 pips.
I hope improvement.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Ken!

You've left us a review without sharing the specifics of the slippage you experienced. We would request you to provide us detailed information, so we initiate an investigation and transparently present our side.

Kindly note that slippages are a rare occurrence when you trade with us. And all orders are filled at the best available market price with Coinexx.

Regards
Coinexx Support
michael,
Jan 4, 2019,

I have no skin in this game as all I am trying to do is recover my money that was held by Finprotrading. I will give you my thoughts on this so called acquisition by Coinexx.
1. I would suggest that all go to forexbrokerz.com and read their review about this company. I found it rather enlightening.
2. If you had any dealings with the prior firm you would notice that many of the tools are identical to that prior firm, from all the tools ( margin requirement, swap rates, PnL calculations, ect.) are all the same. This doesn't include the messages that ones receives when logging on, email information and on and on.
3. My conclusion is that Finpro opened up another company called Coinexx.com and either transferred all assets or they were stolen by prior company. I have put in a wire transfer request from finpro and have heard nothing so am now having to chase it down with Coinexx.com.
4. For those who have accounts here I hope I am wrong in my assessment and wish you the best of luck. As one poster mentioned before, " you have a company with no physical address, phone number, not regulated so what can possibly go wrong!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Micheal!

Your withdrawal has been processed well within the stipulated time frame and you were informed about the status of your withdrawal the same day. We don't see any reason for you to post a review for us, except an intention to spam our listing like you have been doing on FinPro's listing past two years.

And the website you are referring visitors to isn't even a forum for Fx traders. Its an affiliate's blog who only promotes his brokers and puts down 90% of the other listed on this website.

Please refrain from spamming our listing.

Regards
Coinexx Support
Ken,
North Carolina, USA,
Jan 14, 2019,

My Finpro account was switched over to Coinexx recently. I have gotten use to new format and menu's. No problems so far. However I will miss my wire transfer withdrawals with a cost of only $16. Did a $4005 withdrawal first of year. With fees and fluctuation of bitcoin price I ended up with a deposit of $3912.19 into my account. Coinbase fee was $59.17.

Acasa, Romania,
Jan 18, 2019,

STOP!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!

they say they have the lowest spreads, like 0.1-0.2 pips, but when it comes to close trades, i wouldve put a photo, but i can't, got 2 trades closed just before going 60 pips in profit, but got closed 15 pips in the air (no canddle, really in the air, nearest wick was at 15 pips from the close point), when the new york and london sessions where on. Very sheety platform, that offers you a bonus just so you can have a bigger balance in your account so you can use bigger lot's and loose your money ( they say the bonus is withdrowable, but after i traded the necesary number of lots, they said that i don't have the certain account tipe so the bonus was in the account, just to make the traders over trade, so they can easly loose the money. really bad platform (at first i was happy too with this platform, but you will see in time :D, never comming back, stealing your money in every possible way )