Coinexx Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Alabama, USA,
Feb 16, 2021,

They are Getting Worse

I started trading with this company back when it was FinPro and have always been really happy with the customer support team. Lately, you can see them manipulating spreads during change over hour and market open. They will use this as a way to steal money from your accounts. But don't worry, you can only see the difference if you have 2 accounts open with both running. For instance, today I had an active trade going in to rollover. I moved the SL up to cover the rollover hour spread change. On another screen I had a non related demo account opened up running off the same broker. One trade had a smaller rollover spread than the other and peaked out a couple of pips shor of the stop loss and then turned around and hit take profit. The live account of course trended up a bit further magically with a wider rollover spread and tapped the stop loss for an immediate reversal and then all of a sudden it goes down to the take profit point.

I have referred dozens of clients to Coinexx over the years but this is getting ridiculous.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Feb 24, 2021:
Dear Dustin,

As discussed with you, it was a normal case of spread widening at the time of market closing. This has been amicably discussed and settled with you over the phone call.

We appreciate you trying to get your review updated here. We at Coinexx, are committed to providing top notch client service and we proudly do so.

We thank you for your continued business with us as an individual trader as well as an Introducing Broker.

As always, please reach out to us for any further assistance. We are available 24/5.

Missouri, USA,
Jul 27, 2020,

Scammers and Liars

They were ok until l funded my account with $28k then they slipped me up to 10 pips per trade. I was down on my trades and they widened the spread and blew my account. I've seen them do that up to 100 pips to knock you out. I was told it was a glitch and now that very thing has cost me my whole account. It was fine when I was testing them on a very small account but all they did this time is widen the spread and bank my money. They said they don't manipulate but I am not new, over 20 years trading and this is what I get. Most money I have ever lost. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 30, 2020:
Dear CLIENT FIRST NAME REMOVED,

The 15 trade orders of EURJPY placed by you on various dates between 13th July and 24th July were closed at the time of market opening on 28th July (aggregate volume of more than 100 Lots), as the equity in your account reached almost zero due to the losses in these trades.

As you would be aware, the spreads during the opening and closing hours of the market are usually high because of the low market volume. This is a general phenomenon of the market and being a broker we have no control over it.

Your trades were already in huge losses and as soon as the market price reached a level where the losses on these trades further escalated, the margin call stop-out was auto-triggered on your account in order to avoid your account equity to become negative.

We are sure you would understand that no Tech is 100% issue proof, and even NASA's servers do face issues at times. What best any broker can do is to be fully transparent and forthcoming. If on a very rare occasion, there is a technical issue from our (or our LP) side, due to which a trader incurs any loss, we have always promptly reimbursed the trader for more than such losses. The same happened with you on 2nd July when a few of your trades were impacted due to a momentary price feed issue and we had immediately and voluntarily reimbursed $14,860 into your account. You had appreciated our honesty and we are grateful to you for that.

However, if a trader faces losses due to normal market behavior and unfavorable market prices, we cannot be held responsible for such situations.

Being a pure ECN broker, all trade orders are directly executed in the market and you are given the best fills. We have no visibility or ability to influence or view the client’s trade order flow. All trades flow seamlessly from the client trading terminal directly to the market.

We hope this information clarifies any concerns. We thank you for your continued business with us and we would be very happy to discuss any of the above points with you.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly via email of via our 24X5 Livechat support at any time.

Utah, USA,
Jul 22, 2020,

Coinexx bonus is a lie

Coinexx offered a bonus deposit with your initial deposit which went to help you have a larger margin. This is great until they removed it from your account while you are needing it in your margin. The result forced my trade to stop out loosing $1400 and within mins it was up where I knew it would be for a nice gain. I have no idea why they suddenly removed the margin but didn't notice it until it was to late. I just want things to run how they always have been and as expected. I can't deal with things changing in the middle of trading. Its ridiculous.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jul 27, 2020:
Dear Brad,

Bonus money is offered as an additional free deposit by Coinexx, solely to help increase your margin and profit making capability. All the profits made using the Bonus money can be withdrawn, however, the money itself cannot be withdrawn or lost in trading.

If a client loses all of their deposit money (against which they availed the bonus money), their account gets margined out so that they don't end up losing the bonus money too. At this point, the trading gets disabled and the bonus money gets withdrawn from the trading account so that other clients may be able to use it.

One can always make a fresh deposit and then again instantly avail the free bonus money. The bonus money has to be however requested again for every deposit, as it is an optional benefit for clients and therefore it does not get automatically added.

This information has also been provided on our website here: https://coinexx.com/deposit_bonus and is mentioned in all our emails about the Bonus offer too.

Please see below details of the recent Bonus Addition /Removal from your account:
1) On 14-May, you had availed the bonus money against your deposit.
2) On 20-Jul at 11:07, your account experienced a drawdown. Since you lost all your deposit money, a margin call stop-out was triggered in your account, disallowing it from further trading. After 2.5 hours, i.e. at 13:24, the Bonus money was removed from your account.
3) On 20-Jul at 22:28, you made a new deposit and thereafter visited chat support to get your account re-enabled for trading. At this point, you did not chose to avail the bonus money.
4) On 22-Jul at 02:26 your account experienced a drawdown primarily on the account of an XAUUSD trade, triggering the usual margin call stop-out and closing this trade at -$1450. There was absolutely no role of bonus here.
5) You visited chat support inquiring why the initial deposit bonus money was removed from your account and details were shared with you by chat agent. In lieu of your last deposit, the free bonus money was added into your account. This bonus money is still lying in your account and being used by you.
6) After you left chat support, we had sent you email and also tried calling you a couple of times (left VM) to further explain.

You can always refer to your account's Balance, Credit, Equity and Margin percentage, all of which are updated to reflect the amount of Bonus money present in your account, so that there is no confusion regarding it.

We hope this clarifies. We thank you for your continued business with us and we would be very happy to further discuss any of the above with you.

Alejandro,
Spain, Spain,
May 4, 2020,

Scammers!

Beware! You cant withdraw your funds.
I try to withdraw for 2 weeks without results
Terrible service
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted May 8, 2020:
Hi Alejandro,

You raised a total of three withdrawal requests. Two of these were denied as you wanted higher than withdrawable amount, and one was processed within 48 hours.

Your initial 2 requests (raised on 29-Apr & 1-May) were for withdrawal of Bonus money and thus denied. As was already explained to you via email, the deposit match Bonus money is provided by Coinexx only for the purpose of trading and it cannot be withdrawn.

The 3rd withdrawal you requested on 4-May was for correct amount and it was processed on 6-May. The payment can be located over blockchain transaction ID: d5fccf3d796df7b1dd38689149fb8b62093c5efadfd35935822ac115904bedda

And all our withdrawals are processed within 48 hours.
We have already explained to you over emails and chat that Bonus money cant be withdrawn.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts. However, if you still have any concerns you can always contact us directly via email or via our 24 X 5 Livechat support at anytime.

Jd,
Jun 11, 2019,

Overall satisfactory. Unfortunatley what caused me to submit a lower star was the huge jump in market spreads at close. I do understand it occurs, however xauusd spread at daily close was at 20 pips literally while two other major competitors was only only 2.
Japan,
Dec 29, 2018,

The spread is very low.
The commission is also very cheap.
However, the performance is overwhelmingly worse than the EA used by some other broker!
If you look closely well, the slippage is too cruel.
Slippage when entering about 100 times is more than 1 pips on average. . .
Other brokers generally average on the order of 0.1 to 0.3 pips.
I hope improvement.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Jan 11, 2019:
Hi Ken!

You've left us a review without sharing the specifics of the slippage you experienced. We would request you to provide us detailed information, so we initiate an investigation and transparently present our side.

Kindly note that slippages are a rare occurrence when you trade with us. And all orders are filled at the best available market price with Coinexx.

Coinexx Support
Jami,
Canada, Canada,
Mar 27, 2020,

Terrible withdrawal processing

I have been with Coinexx for a couple months now I believe and have been having zero problems depositing but all the problems with withdrawing my money. First off they have a 48 hour processing window that doesn't include weekends. So even if you withdraw and give them more than 48 hours to process they don't process it and I get told to wait until the back office team arrive at the start of the next week to process my withdrawal. That is 5 days for a Bitcoin withdrawal that is highly volatile. They have some great perks but I hope this withdrawal process gets fixed otherwise I don't see them holding on to many clients.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Apr 6, 2020:
Dear Jami,

You raised 10 withdrawal requests since 25-Jan-20 and all of them were processed within the 48 working hours timeline, except for one withdrawal request which got delayed due to some security checks. We perform security checks before processing all withdrawals so that our clients' funds remain secure.

Please note, we have incorporated some key changes in our withdrawals process by automating certain checks in order to shorten our processing timeline and going forward, you will experience most withdrawals being processed within 24 hours.

Pueo,
Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 7, 2019,

Manipulate via MT4 dealer plugin

Coinexx is a lame broker who could be a great broker but isn't, hence the 2 star rating. I'm no stranger to forex brokers and have had live accounts with over 10 and traded for thousands of hours. I like that they are wanting to make a name for themselves by focusing on crypto, they have good spreads and micro contracts on cfd's.

What I don't like is that they are greedy bastards who are running the dreaded Virtual Broker plugin. There is a delay in execution time, the platform disconnects (while my other broker is still connected), you click on a price and often it's a pip difference the price that you get. For someone who trades regularly its very obvious the manipulation.

The service was better before when it was Finpro. And from what I can tell its the same guy running it. F*** your greedy virtual broker plugin. The odds are all ready stacked against the little guy. I'll stick with some of my other brokers.
Oct 21, 2019,

Never got my withdrawal

Since October 2nd i made a withdrawal they said it was gonna take 10 business days. I’ve been sending emails to see what’s going on with my withdrawal and the only answer is that it was processed, nothing else. They stop replying my emails and I still haven’t gotten my money in my bank account. This guys made me waist my time and money. We were planning things with my family and because of them now we can’t do nothing. So disappointed of them, thought they were a good broker. Don’t take the same risk, do not go with coinexx!!!!
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Oct 29, 2019:
Hi Radrose!

The withdrawal you requested on 2nd October was processed within 48 hours to the bitcoin address you provided. Please refer to link for the transaction confirmation https://bitaps.com/3PPnqbcugv1coKtv8giGUFJhENkMxaNX8N

And please note that we NEVER tell any of our clients that the withdrawals take 10 business days to process. All withdrawal requests received during the week are processed within 48 hours.

Thanks
Spain, Spain,
Dec 26, 2018,

They add Plug-in to my account,

I havent got any problem with deposit and withdrawal.
When i start with real account, then execution over 400ms
When you have a ping of 2ms and when you do a trade and have 400ms to open and to close trade that mean they are adding Plug-in to your account.
Only this