Coinexx Review

Updated: Feb 25, 2021 · Coinexx.com  · Is this your company?

Coinexx is a forex broker. Coinexx offers the MetaTrader 4 and 5 forex trading top platform. Coinexx.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stock indices, Gold, Silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Coinexx
Coinexx has acquired FinproTrading.com.
Coinexx.com is NOT related to CoinEx.com

Coinexx.com is NOT related to Coinexx.org.

The FPA is informed that Coinexx.NET is an impostor site misusing Coinexx.com's logo and even contact information.

Address: Caravelle House, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles
Contact: support@coinexx.com
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies

Join live discussion of Coinexx.com on our forum

Roma, Italy,
Feb 21, 2021,

Coinexx, good one

Have traded with multiple brokers over the years, and been with 3 for the last 2 years, one of them being Coinexx. Three aspects on which trading with Coinexx is far superior that I want to share:
You get what you see - Spreads and prices don’t change suddenly when you open the trade. No surprises. If I see 0.1 PIPs before making the trade, 0.1 is what I get. Perhaps because of their high liquidity. No discrepancies, no bad surprises.

No getting stuck - Robust backend and infrastructure. Even on big trading days. From what I hear, their servers are hosted at Equinix (their customer service informed me). Not sure if that’s the reason behind the smooth experience. But honestly, whatever the reason is, the key thing is, the platform doesn’t freeze. Two thumbs up for this!

Customer service - Possibly the best part. Despite the best of services, things can accidentally go wrong, and trust me they will, irrespective of whoever you trade with. With Coinexx, when they do, just drop in a message and it's done. Deposit taking a bit longer than it should? Customer service traced it and it gets reflected in the next 10 mins. Not being able to login? Within minutes, their team got with me on a zoom call and helped resolve the issue.

Beyond these, like any other offshore broker, the spreads are good, commissions are low, leverage is neat, deposits/withdrawals are smooth and “non-dramatic”. Even during the recent high volatility, my account manager at Coinexx suggested to me an option to deposit using a stable coin with its value pegged with USD, to avoid fluctuations. Smooth as butter.

A few things that can surely be improved. Coinexx team - thank me later ;-)

- Need more options to make deposits. Currently only two options available- bank wire and crypto deposits
- No crypto trading over weekends!!
- Withdrawals take 24 hours. While it's all reliable (and non-dramatic like I said earlier), there is ample room to make this quicker. There are brokers who process withdrawals in under 10 hours.

Overall, my preferred broker, and highly recommended.

Randy Marcus Wyner,
Millcreek Utah, USA,
Feb 17, 2021,

SPARKY FINDING SUCCESS

COINEXX has given me the opportunity to find the success that I have been missing in trading. I was considering giving up on trading but now I see this as a way to retire from a life long career of Electrical Contracting
I have taken an account of 7k of my money and 1.5K of COINEXX money and tripled it in 4 months.
I am not real savey with all the ins and outs of this industry but with the support of my COINEXX representative I feel safe with them.

Future looks bright for trading
Thanks COINEXX for your support!

Alabama, USA,
Feb 16, 2021,

They are Getting Worse

I started trading with this company back when it was FinPro and have always been really happy with the customer support team. Lately, you can see them manipulating spreads during change over hour and market open. They will use this as a way to steal money from your accounts. But don't worry, you can only see the difference if you have 2 accounts open with both running. For instance, today I had an active trade going in to rollover. I moved the SL up to cover the rollover hour spread change. On another screen I had a non related demo account opened up running off the same broker. One trade had a smaller rollover spread than the other and peaked out a couple of pips shor of the stop loss and then turned around and hit take profit. The live account of course trended up a bit further magically with a wider rollover spread and tapped the stop loss for an immediate reversal and then all of a sudden it goes down to the take profit point.

I have referred dozens of clients to Coinexx over the years but this is getting ridiculous.

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Feb 24, 2021:
Dear Dustin,

As discussed with you, it was a normal case of spread widening at the time of market closing. This has been amicably discussed and settled with you over the phone call.

We appreciate you trying to get your review updated here. We at Coinexx, are committed to providing top notch client service and we proudly do so.

We thank you for your continued business with us as an individual trader as well as an Introducing Broker.

As always, please reach out to us for any further assistance. We are available 24/5.

Cebu, Philippines,
Feb 16, 2021,

Hadn't problems so far

Was looking a broker without kyc requirements, withdrawal to the crypto wallet, tight spreads. There are not so many brokers with such requirements. On ForexPeacearmy there are some brokers and choosed this one and 1 another which I'm still testing but there are also no problems for now, will share information if EA will trade weel and make first withdrawal. I also checked myfxbook where it's possible to see if some trades here, so also no problems. I don't trade manually and use EAs. Their support gave me vps but it costs 25$ per month and that was surpice for me, I thought it's for free if trader will deposit at least $ 5K. Anyway for now there are no problems here, hope that more people will use automatic trading because still there are brokers that earn money from fresh meat

Vancouver, Canada,
Jan 17, 2021,

BEST BROKER OUT THERE

Today I specifically came on Forex Peace Army to write about a broker who deserves to be popular among traders. I cannot believe that in my trading experience of over 6 years, I came to
know about Coinexx only a year back. I had been trading for almost 6 years but only as a part-time trader. Because of the pandemic, I lost my job and that is when I thought of giving my full time to Forex Trading. It was not an easy
thought but I took the risk. Now I needed to find a broker that provides higher leverage like 500X but at the same time, not be risky. I scrolled the internet and gathered whatever information I could to start going ahead. I learned about Coinexx from a family friend, who has been trading with them for the past 2 years. Since I trusted my friend’s judgment, I gave Coinexx a try. And now, after almost 1 year of trading with them, I can say that I am glad that I took that shot.
I will not say that they are exceptional but whatever they do, they do that well. Not even once in 1 year have I faced freezing on their platform. They have processed my withdrawals in a maximum of 24 hours. Not once I had to call my Account Manager to ask about the status of my withdrawal. I am pleased with their deposit timings too but they can improve on their deposit methods. Currently, they only accept deposits through Cryptos and Bank Wire, which gets inconvenient for me at times. I find Bank wire too slow, hence left with an option of depositing through cryptos. They should seriously consider accepting debit/credit cards or at least VLoad, so that deposits can be made more convenient and easy. I am extremely happy with their platform too. I have not faced any lags on their platform, and execution happens instantly. Recently I started Crypto trading too and they have amazing spreads on that. The only problem that I faced was that I am used to trading on the MT4 platform while they have cryptos on their MT5 platform. I am hoping they will read this review of mine and do something about this since a lot of traders like me only use MT4 and they would not want to move to MT5 just to trade cryptos. I love Coinexx’s customer support. My Relationship Manager is quite friendly and keeps me posted about all the recent offers that come around. Their spreads, the commission structure is quite client-friendly, which is great. Overall I am super happy with my broker and do not plan to change it anytime soon.
This review is my way of giving back to the community. If my friend had not introduced me to Coinexx, I wouldn’t have started to trade with them. And if I can help even a single trader with this review, then my job is done.
Sammy G,
New Jersey, USA,
Dec 21, 2020,

Came to somewhat fair resolution

I previously wrote a review about how this company over charged me on commission and stole my money, I am changing my review, they ended up coming to a half-resolution and were able to give me back half the amount overcharged. I do understand this was an error on finpro and they are now coinexx and the case is 2 year old so I am somewhat happy with the resolution. Overcharged 7,000 and gave back 3500. Would have been nice to get my full 7,000 back but this is fair enough. Hope not to have any more issues in the future. thanks

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star I signed up for a trading account with finpro/coinexx and was happy with the spreads and commission at 2$ a lot. however once i started making money they switched it to 10$ a lot without my knowledge and continued to charge me the 10$ rate for 2 years effectively stealing over 8k from me. do not deal with these people they are unethical and thieves. look for a more reputable broker. I have the documents showing they overcharged me yet they don't answer emails and when they do they give the run around. THIEVES
new york, USA,
Dec 11, 2020,

SUSPICION UPDATE !!SCAM Do NOT trust your money with this broker. STOLEN 10

I have been with coinexx for several months at this point and everything seemed to be going fine and well UNTILL I actually made a bit of money , I had ran up an account to upwards of 100k profit and then all of a sudden the next day , my accounts are disabled , I contacted their support team and ( Dave Cooper ) assured me that this was normal and that my account and funds would be safe. Then Sally , head of the compliance compartment team , told me that they would be CONFISCATING my money , due to a glitch on THEIR system , I was simply trading on my metatrader platform simply hitting the buy or sell, I did not hack into any system nor do I trade anything other than using my phone and iPad so any mistake on their end is their responsibility . I have recordings before and after they STOLE my money out of worry when they disabled my account. So overall I had made upwards of 100k dollars and then they CHANGED MY QUOTE PRICE , making it so my positions in which I made money in , were losses and left me with almost nothing. I also have recordings of their support team chat , And them taking the money from my account, changing the quote price ( before and after recordings ) will be posting them soon . I have used many other brokers that were unregulated and NEVER had this issue or any for that matter ,hugosway , fxchoicepro , lqdfx , all have worked for me and never had any issues. This exact thing also has not only happened to me. Waiting to see what coinexx will do untill issue is fixed this review will stay and soon i will post screenshots and recordings of everything.

Nov 17, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been with coinexx for several months band had no issue with them , BUT the second i make decent profits on my account , THE NEXT morning all my accounts are disabled and I can’t do ANY account operations for 1-3 days , I have been trying to contact customer support but No clear indication as to why what’s going on is going on. IF everything goes well i will update with a good review and or delete this review
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Nik,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was exactly the same as explained in our comments below for Dan.

The issue was discussed and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Dan) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Dan who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 145 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades.

You acknowledged the issue and were satisfied with the solution provided.

We would like to clarify that we have a long firm history and a very long list of traders who have successfully grown their trading accounts from 3 digits to 6 digits and made large withdrawals. This was an extremely rare issue we faced which you tried to take advantage of by getting several large volume fills at prices which did not even nearly exist. While the issue was immediately fixed, you were compensated way beyond the actual performance of your trades even though these trades were actually done with a malicious intent.

We have respected and cherished the business relationship we have with you from 6 months. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits while trading at Coinexx.

As always, please feel free to reach out to us should you need to discuss anything further. We are available on Live Chat 24*5.

Dan,
United States, USA,
Nov 20, 2020,

Accounts deactivated, poor service, withdrawal system is garbage

I have been using coinexx.com for around 2 years now since the start of 2019. First off, I have to say they are a pretty good broker, if you plan on making less than a thousand dollars trading. But after you start to generate 5-6 figures, they confiscate and block your accounts, take your money, and blame you for “fraud” when you have done nothing wrong and traded the way you always trade. Their withdrawal system is just plain dumb. I made a request and had to wait 5 days for it to be approved. Even then, I still haven’t received my funds! Waiting on them now for almost a week. (I have made successful withdraws before but they were all little amounts.) Also; once you begin generating decent income, they will sometimes enter in random trades for you, against you, so you loose. This has happened to me twice now, and each time they failed to accept their wrongdoing. I know a couple of other traders who quit coinexx because of reasons just like these. So yeah, if you want a trustworthy long term broker, never use coinexx. Their departments are a scam, they don’t take responsibility for their wrong doing and steal money from clients. Then they try to blame it on the client for fraud, or some other petty excuse. Also if they don’t like something they will take your money from you as well.
Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 22, 2020:
Dear Dan,

We would like to clarify that the information you have provided here is entirely disproportionate to the facts. The issue was explained and the solution was amicably agreed with you over the call with one of our senior team members.

The trades that you (and the other trader who has posted here by the name Nik) were able to place due to a technical issue were bogus, as they incorrectly got placed at prices that did not even nearly exist in the market at the time. Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you (and another trader Nik who’s posted below) immediately placed several trades in large volumes (over 100 trades) and made significant profits instantly. This led to those trades be rejected by our LPs and the prices were corrected to reflect the actual market prices at the time (as per charts). This issue was an extremely rare event and since it involved a technical fault on Coinexx’s side, we protected you from the losses you ended-up incurring due to correction of the affected trades, and we also gave you an extra compensation as a gesture of goodwill.

You acknowledged the issue, were satisfied with the solution and you even decided to continue trading with Coinexx, while withdrawing half of your balance and your withdrawal was also processed instantly.

We have respected and cherished the long-standing business relationship we have with you from more than one year. During this period, you have earned and withdrawn tremendous amounts of profits up to times your deposits while trading at Coinexx.

We thank you very much for your continued business with us. As you are still trading with us, we would like this relationship to mature and grow further.

Iselin, New Jersey, USA,
Oct 16, 2020,

Excellent Broker Service

I have been trading forex from the past 15 years and have tried most of the brokers that are out there.

I have been using Coinexx since January, and I am a quite satisfied client with them.

I started with a small account at Coinexx, was able to increase it 5 times, within 2 months and I have made several deposits and withdrawals with them. I can safely say that they let you grow and withdraw substantial profits without any fuss. This is the key for me, as I have had (and have also heard of others having) bitter experiences at various other brokers - who dont let you make profits and if you get lucky, they dont let you withdraw them easily.

We are a group of traders who follow each other and I always compare my execution versus my fellows, especially with those who trade at other brokers.

In a nutshell - Trades go seamlessly, slippage is minimal even on higher lot sizes, and withdrawals are very smooth.

I would say that they are the best broker service, and while they are unregulated, they are way better than the regulated brokers.
Oct 14, 2020,

Coinexx - good experience so far....

I am using Coinexx since a year now and I am quite pleased with their service. I am a full time professional trader and initially I had my doubts about choosing an unregulated broker. I have changed 2-3 brokers in the past so I am in a position to compare and form an opinion.
First of all they are very quick and responsive in resolving issues which I appreciate the most about them. I have a dedicated Account Manager who is super helpful and just a phone call away.
I will give you an instance, so I had some issue with a trade and it didn’t seem right. I called my Account Manager and they understood what I was saying. They gave me a REIMBURSEMENT of $200. Isnt that unbelievable? In my 15 years of trading experience, no broker has given me a reimbursement ever.
Withdrawals was the major issue which I faced with my previous broker as they used to take around 2 weeks or maybe more to process my withdrawals when they were more than $7000. But these guys process withdrawals in 24 hours usually and I coudnt have asked for a better offshore broker. Highly recommended. You will not regret using them.