XTB.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 15, 2019
XTB Limited
XTB.com is part of XTB Limited group. Known members of this group include xtb.co.uk, XOpenHub.pro.

About XTB.com

XTB is a forex broker. XTB offers the MT4 and xStation5 trading currency platforms. XTB.com,offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$250
Established:2002
Address:Unknown
Contact:uksales@xtb.com, 44 2036953086
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/413/TS/17, CySEC #169/12, KNF #DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005, CMNV #40, FCA #522157
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(25+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(1725+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Bond Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Scalping: No
MAM: No
PAMM: No
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire

Join live discussion of XTB.com on our forum

Italy and Malta, Malta,
Oct 3, 2019,

Scammer - they refuse to pay my deposit

Account: 694928
Hi, i have funded XTB in may of this year. Besides a very poor performance (slippage, bad prices filled etc. etc (but is not the reason of my feedback) i have a big problem that usually happen only with scam offshore brokers.
They refuse to pay my deposit and the reason is that they do not accept my bank account where to send me back money.
CONSIDERED THAT I HAVE ASKED THE WITHDRAWAL TO THE SAME IBAN (OWNED BY ME) USED FOR FUNDING.
I have given them others 2 iban + bank statement (always owned by me) but they always refuse them... every iban (includeed the iban used for funding) are EU account (NOT A SYRIAN OR AN HONOLULU BANK ACCOUNT). Considered that i have only these three bank account now i dont' know if i will see ever money if they refuse to pay me on them. I have contacted my account manager (DIEGO BOTTIGLIERO) and the result is the same...
I have already sent a communication to the regulators (Cysec and FCA) ...now i left this feedback, i'm opening a scam folder and i proceed with a complaint to the authorities.
Stay away from them
Randy,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Aug 27, 2019,

Stop Loss Hunters

Almost every time, got stopped out and directly the security change direction.
Happens too much to be coincidence
Poland, Poland,
Jul 8, 2019,

I cannot complain about xtb. Their fees are very low (for ETFs at least), the platform is nice and I have no problem retreiving money.
Duke,
Jul 5, 2019,

Dont even try it

This is a scam broker I used them for 1 year and when I was using a real account they would stop me out for no reason and they would call me all the time to deposit money this broker is a pure Cheat and people who use this broker clearly want to throw away real money They claim to be FCA Regulated but all they do is give you a fraudulent account manager that will just steal your capital and infact there was even a time they withdrew money from my bank account without me even making a withdrawal dont use this broker it's not worth it please you dont wanna lose your money the platform might look cool but trust me it's not worth it I've seen alot and I hope this can influence you to pick a non stop hunting and dealing desk broker GL!
Baku, Azerbaijan,
Jun 30, 2019,

They steal when you withdraw your money!

I used XTB service 4 years! It works fine until make your withdrawal and each time they steal your money, I mean steal BIG! While they claim "no commission", they run your money through 5 banks and each time they take their commissions! I tried several times to withdraw my money and each time they took big part of and sent me sorry message that they don't know what's happening and advised to go to my bank and find out! Having all those papers from bank shows that they use and option "SHA" in their SWIFT money transfer, which means this amount can be shared between banks. Imagine your surprise when they get 35% of your withdrawal! That's what happening! All these 4 years they were stealing my withdrawals, almost half of it! And each time "We are sorry, we have no idea!" response! But when you have proper papers they admit that and say well commissions must be paid to our mid banks! When you send them money you do it so easily even via SWIFT! But when you wanna return some, they say it must travel the world before reach you, because there's no other way! OTHER BROKERS DON'T DO IT! I'm using their withdrawal, which also located in UK, but they don't do this! XTB takes $100 out of your $300! Can you imagine another broker taking that or stealing that much?! At the same time they claim 0% commission! XTB is a fake Poland broker, who claims being UK broker. I don't recommend this broker, because I have enough experience with them (4 years!) AND THEY WILL NOT LET YOU GO WITH YOUR MONEY! They will take half of it, that's how they steal! Withdrawal option is limited to SWIFT, because other way they can't steal! Take care your nerves and money!
Marius V,
Bucharest, Romania,
Feb 6, 2019,

Very good broker, reliable, fast, honest

This is an honest company. They are one of the most serious FX companies on the market right now in Romania, if not THE MOST. I used them for 3 years already and other than minor issues on a couple occasions on high volatility, I have nothing to say bad of them.
Sweden,
Dec 15, 2018,

Excellent Broker with tremendous speed to withdraw funds!
They just need to add a swap-free accounts “ an Islamic accounts” to serve more people in the Middle East..
Oct 31, 2018,

Happy to recommend

Traded with them since March as I like their platform. I’ve had two meetings with their analyst to help with my strategies. They also added me to their WhatsApp group a month ago for free. So happy to recommend them.
Delhi, India,
Jul 10, 2018,

Worst Worst Worst

The worst, platform, manager and service provider in the world. Never go with them. All sweet talks to get the business
VIPtrader,
Lithuania,
Jun 27, 2018,

Verification is hard

I was asked Go to the Bank to get paper bank statement with bank worker Signatures and Stamps.

They do Not accept:
Mobile phone invoices
Communal utilities invoices

I can compare with other brokers:
In order to get verified at one you need meet physically.
At another you need talk by phone with sales manager.
At a 3rd one your annual income or saving must me more than 20.000 € and you will need provide proof, job contract or statement you have more 20.000€