XTB Review

X Trader Brokers

XFX Group

Updated: Oct 6, 2020 · XTB.com  · Is this your company?

XTB is a forex broker. XTB offers the MT4 trading currency platforms. XTB.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

XTB
XTB.com is part of XTB Limited group. Known members of this group include xtb.co.uk, xtb.fr and, XOpenHub.pro.

Established: 2002
Address: One Canada Square, E14 5AA, United Kingdom
Contact: uksales@xtb.com, +442036953085
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/413/TS/17, CySEC #169/12, KNF #DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005, CMNV #40, FCA #522157
CFD: (1725+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Bond Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of XTB.com on our forum

dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 4, 2020,

nice experience with them

I opened an account with them because its a listed broker, this allows us to analyze the situation of the broker. low spread and very good customer support are what attract me the most.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 19, 2020,

Fake Stoploss to get my money.

I've used from demo to live account. It start okay, but one day my big order has been stopped lost when it very far from stop loss point I set for that order. I lost my stop loss money and my profit, too. They took 2 days to check and replied me that because Spread and this will not be display on Chart? So funny. Don't trade in this Scam Broker if you don't want to lose your money.
Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Dear PivotCatcher,

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. You can find all the information regarding our offer on our website, under Trading Services, so you can evaluate our general terms and conditions before you choose to trade with us. Moreover, if you ever have any further questions about our processes, our customer support team, available via email, phone and online chat, is always more than happy to answer them.

The XTB team
GERALD,
IRELAND, Ireland,
Jun 28, 2020,

XTB BROKER, I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO BECOME A CLIENT A CUSTOMER OF THERE S SENT THEM MORE THAN 30 E MAILS AND THEY HAVE NOT GOT TO ME THEY NEVER REPLYED TO ME AND I SAW THEY WERE HAVEING PROBLEMS WITH THE POSISH REGULATION BY NOT BEEN HONEST WITH THE TRADERS FUNDS. SO CAN THEY BE TRUSTED. I AM GOING TO MAKE A COMPLAINT TO THE FCA ABOUT THEY. MY VIEW IS THAT XTB ARE A MIXED BAG THEY CAN BE GOOD AND THEY CAN BE BAD AND THERE ARE BETTER BROKERS OUT THERE REGULATED BY THE FCA ALSO TO DO BUSINESS WITH INSTEAD,HOPE THIS OF HELP TO SOMEONE,REGARDA GERRY IN IRELAND.
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Jun 23, 2020,

Account disabled for no reason.

All my trading account has been disabled after I requested for withdraw. I don't think I will continue use this broker and I still did not receive my $1000 withdraw. Please don't use this broker. I sent a tons of email to them but still no reply. Customer support chat cannot do anything about my problem.

Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Dear ahmadmrza404,

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. XTB Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so please be assured that we take the protection of client funds and processing both deposits and withdrawals extremely seriously.

We aim to process any withdrawal requests on the same day as long as that request is made before 1pm and the withdrawal is sent via bank transfer. However, in exceptional cases this process can, unfortunately, take longer for various factors outside of our control.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience.

The XTB Team
devon, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

slow execution,frequent connection issues, subsequent trading losses

started ok. couldnt remove blue alerts that flashed constantly on chart. me and their staff locked out of client server. account manager beleived this my fault not theirs. regular serious connection issues which xtb debated constantly.
platform would not close trades when needed. subsequent losses. all raised with xtb who continued to deny any technical issues. determined to blame my laptop and wifi instead. alleged investigation by technical team with regular strange questions from account manager. one small investigation escalated to formal complaint. trying to recoup previous losses ,which were being 'invrestigated' i made higher risk trades and had two disastrous trades, xtb are unwilling to accept obvious and refunds are impossible. never again.
Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted May 28, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, and we're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual high standards. The stability of our platform is consistently one of our top priorities and we generally receive positive feedback about this from our clients, which is why your feedback is a concern.

However, we’ve checked our systems for bugs or malfunctions during the time of your complaint, but have been unable to locate any recent problems. Of course there are times where we do need to make minor upgrades to the platform to improve your experience, but these upgrades typically last only a few hours and take place at weekends, where all markets are closed (apart from Cryptocurrency CFDs). We do this to cause minimum disruption to our clients and as the markets are closed during these few hours of maintenance on a weekend, we're confident it shouldn't affect your trading profitability.

We wish you all the best with your trading for the future.

The XTB Team
Jan 8, 2020,

I like their platform

I like their platform, it’s easy to use and clear for me.

I also attended one of their trading classes in Canary Wharf. It was very informative, I had a good day and met lots of friends.

So far I like it so I’ll continue trading with them.
Jan 1, 2020,

Good platform and very good customer service

I moved to these guys after my other broker because of a complaint i had there, so decided to try them as found their reviews were good. Since opening I can honesty say I have been quite happy. Their platform is very good (I prefer clean platforms and ones that dont look like excel spread sheets and XTBs is very good in this sense). But most important to me after my last broker experience is their customer service. I found my account manager very personable. They even connected me to their research team on whatsapp so i get breaking news on my phone fast. I visited their offices for a thing they called trading club, which was nice but probably I dont need to go to this every month (they do it monthly they said). The main downside to XTB i find is that they dont have many of the stocks i trade (they blamed market liquidity being low, which is weird because i can trade the same stocks at my other broker). Otherwise, they are v good. So 4 stars from me.
KZN, South Africa,
Nov 21, 2019,

Not trustworthy

The withdrawals to VISA are instant when you make withdrawal request during certain time of the day but I have been waiting for 2 days and my account manager Renato is not responding to my emails. I am very disappointed in him and the company at large. I used their live chat services, I chatted with Viet and he told me that I should be getting my money later that day and I haven't. After reading reviews about this broker, it is alarming and I am concerned now.

Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted Dec 20, 2019:
We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. Clearly we have not met our usual high standards for clear and transparent communication on this request and for that we apologise, especially as it appears there has been a confusion with our processes.

As a financial services firm with more than 130,000 clients worldwide, we are regulated by the worlds leading supervisory authorities such as the Financial Conduct Authority, KNF, CySEC and the International Financial Services Commission. As such, we have strict processes in place concerning funding and withdrawals. Our policy is to process all withdrawal requests within 24hrs of receiving a request, as we know a smooth and secure deposit and withdrawal process is a vital aspect in our overall customer satisfaction.

European clients, however, typically receive funds within two hours of their request being processed. Unfortunately, sometimes for our International clients, it can take between 3-5 working days for banks to complete the money transfer, especially for our international clients where its fairly common to use intermediary banks to complete the transfer.

Unfortunately, we cannot see any contact information or an account ID for you on this website, so we are unable to investigate this matter any further right now. Please contact us on +357 257 25356 as soon as possible, and we will try to resolve the issue for you straight away.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

XTB Management
Paris, France,
Oct 15, 2019,

ERRORS MT4

Hello,

I had malfunction on MT4, and my broker refuses compensation while the evidence is irrefutable, thank you kindly take note and authenticated errors so that my broker reimburses me (prejudice more than 40k €)

Unable to put SL / TP:

1) SCREENS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oNz4ZHWQUWUWDFahLhvHXYhmGMbPatwi

2) VIDEO: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SiUv7Wd63bKXikKa6

3) Video showing that everything works well at my other broker (beginning of video) and dysfunction at my broker: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dbm7ryFaNzp24cLo7

L. Martin

Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted Feb 7, 2020:
Dear martinlamarque,

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with XTB. However, it seems that you’ve been trading with XTB France, and not directly with XTB UK.

To help resolve this issue, we’ve been in touch with our French branch, who have assured us that they are aware of your case and are working on resolving this matter for you.

If you have any questions for XTB UK, please do not hesitate to contact us on uksales@xtb.com or +44 2036953086.

XTB Management
Italy and Malta, Malta,
Oct 3, 2019,

Scammer - they refuse to pay my deposit

Account: 694928
Hi, i have funded XTB in may of this year. Besides a very poor performance (slippage, bad prices filled etc. etc (but is not the reason of my feedback) i have a big problem that usually happen only with scam offshore brokers.
They refuse to pay my deposit and the reason is that they do not accept my bank account where to send me back money.
CONSIDERED THAT I HAVE ASKED THE WITHDRAWAL TO THE SAME IBAN (OWNED BY ME) USED FOR FUNDING.
I have given them others 2 iban + bank statement (always owned by me) but they always refuse them... every iban (includeed the iban used for funding) are EU account (NOT A SYRIAN OR AN HONOLULU BANK ACCOUNT). Considered that i have only these three bank account now i dont' know if i will see ever money if they refuse to pay me on them. I have contacted my account manager (DIEGO BOTTIGLIERO) and the result is the same...
I have already sent a communication to the regulators (Cysec and FCA) ...now i left this feedback, i'm opening a scam folder and i proceed with a complaint to the authorities.
Stay away from them