XTB.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 2, 2018

Other websites of this company include xtb.co.uk

XTB is a forex broker. XTB offers the MT4 and xStation5 trading currency platforms. XTB.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, indices, shares, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

XTB.com

Join live discussion of XTB.com on our forum

Philc1979,
Oct 31, 2018,

Happy to recommend

Traded with them since March as I like their platform. I’ve had two meetings with their analyst to help with my strategies. They also added me to their WhatsApp group a month ago for free. So happy to recommend them.
FXclient,
Delhi, India,
Jul 10, 2018,

Worst Worst Worst

The worst, platform, manager and service provider in the world. Never go with them. All sweet talks to get the business
VIPtrader,
Lithuania,
Jun 27, 2018,

Verification is hard

I was asked Go to the Bank to get paper bank statement with bank worker Signatures and Stamps.

They do Not accept:
Mobile phone invoices
Communal utilities invoices

I can compare with other brokers:
In order to get verified at one you need meet physically.
At another you need talk by phone with sales manager.
At a 3rd one your annual income or saving must me more than 20.000 € and you will need provide proof, job contract or statement you have more 20.000€
Giomantov,
Italy,
Jun 9, 2018,

Im using xtb from april with nice profits and it looks good. Spread in the day start is low as my ea request. Nice
BrianWeale,
Stoke, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2017,

Traded with XTB for 2yrs and very happy

I don't understand the recent posts. I have traded with them now for a number of years and have always had a 10/10 experience. Maybe its different level of service if you are UK based? I'm not so sure but from my personal experience, platform is very good and withdrawals i get same day as I request. But anyway, judge your own experience as I cannot speak for others.
erhan011,
istanbul, Turkey,
Sep 16, 2017,

scam broker

I have waiting money transfer for 12 days, this broker has unprofessional and unsecurity. I think they are scam.
Mr.Richard,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Sep 7, 2017,

Not what they claim to be...

So where to start... First of all, I`m not sure how someone can give this broker 5 stars or even 2 stars. My first thought is they are probably demo traders or really really inexperienced people who do not know what is coming for them.

They are claiming to be STP but they don't provide any proof. When I tried to find out who is their liquidity provider they answered that it's their business secret... A reliable broker would NOT have any problem stating who is their liquidity provider --> this proved me that they are a market maker. Further proof is stop hunting and very frequent requotes. Omg the requotes and errors! Constant requotes! A couple of times my position was not even able to be closed simply because their server froze on DAX. I called their customer service, the position was still open and the platform still not responding even after several restarts. They asked if I want to close the position, I said HELL YES 25 MINUTES AGO!!! So they had to close my position manually and confirmed that the server lagged... lagged for over 25minutes??? I've changed the broker and it made such a huge difference.

Do yourself a favor and find a different broker.
chrisoutwright,
Zürich, Switzerland,
Aug 14, 2017,

Platform Good, Fair MM? Quite much so. Customer Service rather very annoying and poor

I have rated XTB a while ago.
I must say that the Customer Service is far from good.
On the slightest of issues they will put your account to 'Close Mode only', although the matter could have been solved in a better way. Subsidiaries will differ in the terms of business and some will not allow payment other than from you even if you asked for confirmation before (though they won't block such payments ironically, a case for FCA review?).
Also be wary of refreshment to your client file, they will require on every new information a notorized copy of id. As if these went for free.
You won't get refered to a compliance officer sadly , rather they round-robin their stadd for you in a single email conversation. This is rather confusing and poor.

Oct 22, 2016 - No Rating Looking at all the reviews, I am quite impressed that even IG as ECM broker is being delegitimize. As for XTB i am using it only for a week now on pro account (which is STP, this being a hybrid of ECM and MM therefore still liable theoretically to the tricks one can come up with), the stock charts seem ok (no unseen spikes in UK stocks as a user described), the behaviour of closing positions and opening new ones in a more volatile time was as expected not a problem, though quotes do differ sometimes when I look up other charts, not sure if this is requote or just different MM-behaviour for liquidity. Automatically assuming that every MM is set against you is quite silly and paranoid, and if in doubt I can always look up the futures somewhere else to check if jumping stop losses could really occur systematically, or even go without stops when markets are open and i actively trade. The higher SL is set, the less this makes any sense anyway as the chart would have to deviate completely to turn against me (on average the broker could use profit-maximizing SL jumping but this would be revealed quite fast in modern times like these, or not?). I must say that all these reviews here have made be really suspicious in a bad sense. I mean if you can't even trust IG CFD as this site portrays, then who else? Reading up upon German reviews XTB is at least average or better, depending on your needs, and nearly all sites say legit except for this. The platform is much more fun to use that others (IG) I encountered. I would be glad if more neutral reviews would extend upon their experiences (good or bad) more detailed than what I read here, which is utmost bitter at times to go through.
Brian Weale,
Stoke, United Kingdom,
Mar 21, 2017,

Best customer service I have witnessed so far

I'll be honest, I'm not the easiest old guy to please and have made my fair share of complaints in the past at several brokers. But XTB is by far the best I have used so far. I judge that based on a few things but mostly the fact they have so much patience to listen to my queries and issues on the phone and take the time to explain things to me. I may not be the sharpest tool in the box anymore but I'm no mug and XTB treated me with respect and dedication. Ive been trading for many years now but finally starting to make a bit more of a success out of it and that's thanks to XTB. So I am happy to write a review for them.
Theo K,
Marseille, France,
Mar 19, 2017,

Simply best choice for trader from FR. Have no complaints.
Excellent support teams and platform.