XTB Review

X Trader Brokers

XFX Group

Updated: Sep 27, 2021 · XTB.com  · Is this your company?

XTB is a forex broker group regulated by FCA (UK), FSC (Belize, for international clients), KNF (Poland), CySEC, and CNMV (Spain). X-Trade Brokers, are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2016.

XTB offers proprietary platforms xStation 5, xStation Mobile, and Web Trade platform.

XTB provides over 2100 CFD instruments ranging from Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks, ETFs, and Crypto (not available in all jurisdictions). XTB also features fresh News, and educational materials for its clients

Please read XTB Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

XTB
XTB.com is part of XTB Limited group. Known members of this group include xtb.co.uk, xtb.fr and, XOpenHub.pro.

Established: 2002
Address: One Canada Square, E14 5AA, United Kingdom
Contact: uksales@xtb.com, +442036953085
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/413/TS/17, CySEC #169/12, KNF #DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005, CMNV #40, FCA #522157
CFD: (1725+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Bond Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, PaySafe Card, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire

Join live discussion of XTB.com on our forum

São Paulo, Brazil,
Sep 10, 2021,

Below average brokerage.

I opened the account a few months ago, but I didn't use it much because of the platform, but the support was very good. I decided to do some testing on the platform with real money, as the deposit options for Brazilians are good. The spreads are high on average 15 points, but sometimes it reaches 20 and 22 points at good times, it's very difficult to trade intra-day chart times, it's really good to trade H1, the platform is bad, very polluted and execution is slow . Support was great, but now it's slow and useless, chat agents don't know how to report anything accurately. Although they have many quick deposit options, for withdrawals it's not like that, withdrawals to a bank account below 100 dollars are charged a fee of 30 dollars, plus your bank fees will not be left for you. I made a request to send the money to my skrill wallet yesterday and so far I haven't gotten a return from the finance department, that's because it's not much money, imagine if it was high value. Disappointed with XTB.

Jan 30, 2021,

Recommended Broker!

Opened an account with XTB few months ago, my account manager was great, helped my a lot through the onboarding process, he made it very smooth.
Not 5 stars yet, I've seen they have high spreads on exotic assets, the rest is pretty much great, compared to their competitors.
Thank you.

cali, Colombia,
Nov 8, 2020,

you do not pay for the same payment method

I registered in a real account for being a listed broker, I made a small deposit by prepaid credit card to test your platform and everything was fine but I tried to withdraw by the same payment method and the option does not appear, I have my fund without being able to withdraw, apart the chart on mt4 does not open or close the daily candle at the same time as I have been used to on other platforms

dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 4, 2020,

nice experience with them

I opened an account with them because its a listed broker, this allows us to analyze the situation of the broker. low spread and very good customer support are what attract me the most.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 19, 2020,

Fake Stoploss to get my money.

I've used from demo to live account. It start okay, but one day my big order has been stopped lost when it very far from stop loss point I set for that order. I lost my stop loss money and my profit, too. They took 2 days to check and replied me that because Spread and this will not be display on Chart? So funny. Don't trade in this Scam Broker if you don't want to lose your money.
Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Dear PivotCatcher,

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. You can find all the information regarding our offer on our website, under Trading Services, so you can evaluate our general terms and conditions before you choose to trade with us. Moreover, if you ever have any further questions about our processes, our customer support team, available via email, phone and online chat, is always more than happy to answer them.

The XTB team
GERALD,
IRELAND, Ireland,
Jun 28, 2020,

XTB BROKER, I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO BECOME A CLIENT A CUSTOMER OF THERE S SENT THEM MORE THAN 30 E MAILS AND THEY HAVE NOT GOT TO ME THEY NEVER REPLYED TO ME AND I SAW THEY WERE HAVEING PROBLEMS WITH THE POSISH REGULATION BY NOT BEEN HONEST WITH THE TRADERS FUNDS. SO CAN THEY BE TRUSTED. I AM GOING TO MAKE A COMPLAINT TO THE FCA ABOUT THEY. MY VIEW IS THAT XTB ARE A MIXED BAG THEY CAN BE GOOD AND THEY CAN BE BAD AND THERE ARE BETTER BROKERS OUT THERE REGULATED BY THE FCA ALSO TO DO BUSINESS WITH INSTEAD,HOPE THIS OF HELP TO SOMEONE,REGARDA GERRY IN IRELAND.
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Jun 23, 2020,

Account disabled for no reason.

All my trading account has been disabled after I requested for withdraw. I don't think I will continue use this broker and I still did not receive my $1000 withdraw. Please don't use this broker. I sent a tons of email to them but still no reply. Customer support chat cannot do anything about my problem.

Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Dear ahmadmrza404,

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. XTB Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so please be assured that we take the protection of client funds and processing both deposits and withdrawals extremely seriously.

We aim to process any withdrawal requests on the same day as long as that request is made before 1pm and the withdrawal is sent via bank transfer. However, in exceptional cases this process can, unfortunately, take longer for various factors outside of our control.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
The XTB Team
devon, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

slow execution,frequent connection issues, subsequent trading losses

started ok. couldnt remove blue alerts that flashed constantly on chart. me and their staff locked out of client server. account manager beleived this my fault not theirs. regular serious connection issues which xtb debated constantly.
platform would not close trades when needed. subsequent losses. all raised with xtb who continued to deny any technical issues. determined to blame my laptop and wifi instead. alleged investigation by technical team with regular strange questions from account manager. one small investigation escalated to formal complaint. trying to recoup previous losses ,which were being 'invrestigated' i made higher risk trades and had two disastrous trades, xtb are unwilling to accept obvious and refunds are impossible. never again.
Reply by Xtb Ltd submitted May 28, 2020:
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, and we're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual high standards. The stability of our platform is consistently one of our top priorities and we generally receive positive feedback about this from our clients, which is why your feedback is a concern.

However, we’ve checked our systems for bugs or malfunctions during the time of your complaint, but have been unable to locate any recent problems. Of course there are times where we do need to make minor upgrades to the platform to improve your experience, but these upgrades typically last only a few hours and take place at weekends, where all markets are closed (apart from Cryptocurrency CFDs). We do this to cause minimum disruption to our clients and as the markets are closed during these few hours of maintenance on a weekend, we're confident it shouldn't affect your trading profitability.

We wish you all the best with your trading for the future.

Best regards,
The XTB Team
Jan 8, 2020,

I like their platform

I like their platform, it’s easy to use and clear for me.

I also attended one of their trading classes in Canary Wharf. It was very informative, I had a good day and met lots of friends.

So far I like it so I’ll continue trading with them.
Jan 1, 2020,

Good platform and very good customer service

I moved to these guys after my other broker because of a complaint i had there, so decided to try them as found their reviews were good. Since opening I can honesty say I have been quite happy. Their platform is very good (I prefer clean platforms and ones that dont look like excel spread sheets and XTBs is very good in this sense). But most important to me after my last broker experience is their customer service. I found my account manager very personable. They even connected me to their research team on whatsapp so i get breaking news on my phone fast. I visited their offices for a thing they called trading club, which was nice but probably I dont need to go to this every month (they do it monthly they said). The main downside to XTB i find is that they dont have many of the stocks i trade (they blamed market liquidity being low, which is weird because i can trade the same stocks at my other broker). Otherwise, they are v good. So 4 stars from me.

What is XTB?

XTB stands for X Trader Brokers, is an online retail forex broker. XTB offers to trade following assets on MetaTrader 4 and xStation 5.

• Forex
  • Indices
  • Commodities
  • Stocks CFDs
  • ETF CFDs
  • Crypto

Is XTB regulated?

XTB is a trademark of XTB Group. XTB Group is regulated in 4 jurisdictions:

• XTB International Limited (XTB) is authorised and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission in Belize, IFSC/60/413/TS/19
  • X-Trade Brokers DM SA is authorised and regulated by the Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF) in Poland
  • XTB Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in United Kingdom
  • XTB Sucursal is authorised and regulated by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores in Spain

Is XTB a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if XTB is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3597/xtb-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent XTB community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xtb/

Where is XTB located?

XTB is registered in Belize under Registered Number 153,939.

XTB is located at 35 Barrack Road, 3rd Floor, Belize City, Belize, C.A

Does XTB allow scalping?

XTB allows scalping on both trading platforms, MT4 and xStation.

82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.