FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 13, 2018

Related websites of this company include F-B-S.com, HotOption.com and https://fbs.ae/.

February 2011:  The website appears to be blocked in the USA.

Other websites of this company include fbs.ae, fbs.id, fbsforex.com, fbs.cn, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com etc.

FBS are forex brokers. FBS offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. FBS.com offers over 80 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services)

Join live discussion of FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) on our forum

FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) profile provided by FBS Official Rep, Oct 1, 2018

FBS is an international broker with more than 190 countries of presence. 9 000 000 traders and 370 000 partners have already chosen FBS as their preferred Forex company. We work since 2009 and provide fast and honest services.

Working with us is easy, convenient and, most of all, profitable. We are happy to offer exclusive terms unprecedented in the Forex market.

To provide the best customer experience we organize seminars and special events, providing our clients with training materials, cutting-edge trading technologies and the latest strategies on the Forex market. Both newbie and professional traders will find these sessions useful.

If you prefer to choose the best for yourself, FBS is just right for you. We even launched a COPYTRADE app which allows you to earn money both by copying a successful trader and by having people invest in your trading.

Once a client of FBS – always a client of FBS.
www.fbs.com

Unique trading conditions for traders:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from -1 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• 35 currency pairs, 4 metals, 3 CFD, 4 cryptocurrencies
• Split-second execution
• No requotes
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Trade with any advisors or strategies
• Customer support in 15 languages
• Deposits and withdrawals via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, Fasapay; Local Indonesian banks: Bank Central Asia, Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, OCBC NISP; Thai banks: Krungthai Bank, Krungsri Bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank; Vietnamese bank: Vietcombank. Lots of exchangers in different countries

Permanent promotions:
• VPS Service

Partner program:
• $10 commission on EUR/USD
• Monthly partner bonus up to $3000
• 3 levels of payments (15% from 2nd level partners and 5% from 3rd level partners)
• iPartner contest with prestigious prizes

Awards:

Khalid Ahmad1,
Leiden, Netherlands,
Dec 5, 2018,

SCAME!!

I just want to know what happened

I just am not quite right about what happened, everything was going fine, so suddently I started to lose everything. I just forgot it was something that I did, but when I looked to the Commentary, I saw something that I never see. It was horrible, it looks like some hacked my own broker. It is so bad.

Dec 5, 2018 - No Rating

SCAME::;;;;;; SCAME!!!!!!!! Unblieveable!!!!!!!!!!
12/6/18 Around 23:30 I had more than 70 open tradesss (nagatives and positivo’s). My marging level was around 270 %.
My Balance was €2070.
I tryed to deposit money from Neteller just in case and iT was not possible. IT says that “ please choose a save location or they later”. I tryed so manny times and got the same ryplyyyy.
In just 5 minut all of my orders were excuteet. Whyyy?????
IT was a schokking for mee!!
I asked via live chat and someone Saïd that I have send an e-mail to support@fbs.com. Hè dont know whyyyy
>>> IT is not the first time that its happeninggg. IM speechless!!!
FBS trying to do BUSSINESS in Asain countries.
Well this is their real face!!!!
FBS
FBS
fbs

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Dec 7, 2018 Dear Khalid Ahmad Haidari!

We have considered your claim about bespoken orders (AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD; all orders of different direction), consulted with the server data, checked its log-files and come to the following conclusion.

First of all, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you have opened a lot of cross rate currency pair orders. The night period in general is characterised by a low liquidity and high volatility, but cross rate currency pairs compound the situation.

Also, we would like to mention that not only your orders lot volume in total was 2.43 lots which is considered as big enough, but also your leverage was 1:2000. Let us kindly remind you that high leverage increases the risks of the balance to become negative. Especially this risk is increased during the night time, when the liquidity is low and volatility is high.

Next, please, kindly take into consideration that, taking into account the lot volume and cross rate currency pairs, the left margin level was not sufficient to maintain such a large amount of open orders at the given market situation.

More than that, please, kindly be reminded that at night time the swap was deducted for most of the open positions rollover.

We would like to mention, that when current loss of all open orders on a trading account exceeds the allowed limit, a Stop Out event occurs, i.e. your margin level becomes less than 20%. In this case, the server will close your orders automatically one by one with the comment “so:…./…/…”.

Example: so: -X%/-Y/Z – the order was closed by stop out (where -X% is the margin level at the time of order closure, -Y – remaining funds at the time of order closure, Z – margin).

According to the Customer Agreement:

3.6.2. The Company is entitled to mandatory closing of a Client’s open positions without prior notification of the latter one, if Margin level is lower than 20% of the necessary margin for maintaining open positions.

This is exactly how your orders were executed.

This price movement in an unfavourable direction also caused your account balance to reach Stop Out level, that is why, the system closed all your orders automatically one-by-one in order to prevent your account balance from going negative.

As for your deposit, please, kindly be informed that FBS uses services of a mediator company to transfer funds from clients' e-wallet/bank card to the company. It means that the system operates as a third party in the process and they reserve the right to decline some of our clients' transactions in individual cases. FBS didn’t decline your deposit. It seems your case is one of those, when the payment system declines payment due to their internal reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience, but would like to remind you that you could use a different payment system for deposit.

We hope that we have managed to resolve this issue and thank you for your understanding!
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Khalid Ahmad Haidari!

According to the Customer Agreement:
This is exactly how your orders were executed.

Sxavique,
Dec 3, 2018,

Deposit problems

Hello i ve encountered problems during deposits. My account number is 280038277. I deposit using direct local bank transfer through Maybank. For the first deposit RM8000 is successful and deducted from my bank account. But for the second deposit RM8800 is not succesful but deducted from my bank account. I beleive all the documents needed is submitted for your proof and reference. I already made an iquiry regarding this issue to support@fbs.com but yet to receive any reply from your side. Thank you
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Dec 5, 2018:
Dear Sir!
As we see in our system, the deposit issue has been successfully resolved already and our customer support agent has answered you. Please, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or in chat in case you have any questions.

FBS is always by your side!
Felix,
Finland, Finland,
Dec 2, 2018,

Not sure they are genuine

I made money, requested a withdrawal but they won’t take the money off my account until I blew up everything. It has happened twice now. They will decline your withdrawal request without a reason unless you contact them. That’s terrible. I’m think of leaving. My account number is 9780123
Dear Sir!
As far as we can see from our system, your first withdrawal has been declined with the comment: "You can withdraw your funds via СardPay", since you were trying to withdraw via Skrill.
Please, kindly take into consideration that according to the Customer Agreement a client can withdraw funds from his/her account only to those payment systems which have been used for deposit (p.5.2.1).
The second withdrawal request has been declined with the comment: "Not enough available funds".
We would like to remind you that client can see the comment for deposit/withdrawal rejection in his/her Personal Area, in Transaction History - https://my.fbs.com/transactionhistory/index/period/all .
Hope we have managed to resolve this misunderstanding!
Navvaar Nasyr,
Maldives, Maldives,
Nov 30, 2018,

Their whole bonus promotions are scams , i made 258$ from bonus 123$. Apparently we have to play 50lots to withdraw 150$ from the same account which they deducted 123$+258$profit as well. Now we are supposed to deposit our money and then make so much just to withdraw the little profit made from 123 . Very hard and lots of money made on their side
Dear Sir!

We would like to remind you, that unlike 100% bonus, where a client needs to deposit first, this bonus doesn’t require any deposit in order to get it. The terms and conditions of this bonus imply that a client needs to deposit and trade in order to get the profit from the bonus funds. This information any client may get on the bonus page ( https://my.fbs.com/bonus/bonus123 ) in the Personal Area.

According to the rules of the bonus on the 8th day this account becomes Standard account, 123$ are deducted, profit is frozen. Please, kindly be noted that, according to the promotion conditions:
Profit received on the bonus funds cannot be used in trading.
You can see your profit on the page of the bonus in your Personal Area - https://my.fbs.com/bonus/bonus123
A client may withdraw it only on the 1st day of the next month according to the lots traded.
For example, if a client gets the profit of $100, he/she will need to trade 33.34 lots to withdraw it (100/3=33.34)
In order to trade the needed amount of lots a client will have to deposit to the used-to-be-bonus account or trade on any other account that have money on it.
And as you've already managed to get profit, you should not be in doubt to continue your successful story!

This bonus is a great opportunity to get additional funds, i.e. more than you could get trading only on your deposited funds.
For each traded 1 standard lot you will get 3 USD of your profit to your trading account at the beginning of each month.

Your profit will never be expired and can be withdrawn at any time. The lots traded with your own deposit, irrespective of their being profitable or not, will be counted towards your bonus profit withdrawal.
mulyanaaaaaaaaa,
Saudi Arabia, Indonesia,
Nov 30, 2018,

I am joining FBS since 2016,
1. CS speak in my language
2. CS very helpful
3. low spread and high leverage
4. very fast transactions
and I am very happy with this broker, very good FBS,
Thank you for choosing FBS!

FBS is always by your side!
tedwalker,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Nov 27, 2018,

Bonus Account worked like a charm... But be careful.

I only had a 50% Bonus Account with them so far...
I got around 40 Euro which were the 50$ Bonus and traded them to 440 Euro which was extremely difficult with their 0.1 Lot rule but it worked fine.

Requested the payout and got paid in 1 hour via Skrill.
I was and still am sceptical what they might do if I deposit real money and make a lot of money so I haven´t decided yet if I will join them Live with an ECN Account but they were very friendly and good to me so that´s the honest and only review I can give you for now.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Thank you for choosing FBS!

We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services and wish you happy and profitable trading!

FBS Official
Rana,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,

Scam broker

Scam broker. They didnt Return my my funds which is i deposit by moneyboker.
Scam broker, Scam broker, Scam broker
Dear Sir!
We would love to investigate your situation and do our best to help you, but, unfortunately, you didn't write account number or any other contact information which could help us to find the details in our system. Also, to our regret you didn't elaborate the issue in your comment.
Please, kindly be noted that in most cases withdrawal may be rejected if a client chooses incorrect payment system or has to provide additional information. FBS is a big broker that operates for more than 9 years already and values its reputation, therefore we do our best to content our customers.
In this case we may recommend you to contact our customer support via chat or write us to support@fbs.com.
Sufyan Anwar,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Nov 25, 2018,

stay away from this broker FBS

stay away from this broker FBS - 100% scam broker

i opened up bonus 123 $ acc when i made some profits now they are saying that you need to deposit money to withdraw the profits you have made i wasted my 7 days on this stupid promotion please stay away from this broker they are market makers. just here to steal people money.so please away from this broker

You have used the no deposit bonus.
You can withdraw profit received on the bonus funds fully or partially.

Profit can be withdrawn from the 1st of each month.

The amount of profit available for withdrawal is calculated according to the formula:

number of lots traded within the previous month * 3 (USD).

Total profit received on the bonus funds: $ 235.62

Profit available for withdrawal: $ 0.00

and guys read what they said on the promotion there is nothing written about deposit
You got the bonus at 15:00 on August 3.
At 15:00 on August 10 all your orders were closed, account balance was zeroed, your bonus account became “Standard”, profit in the amount of $312 was recorded on the promotion page in your Personal area. Your account balance in MetaTrader 4 became 0.
To withdraw the total profit of $312, it is necessary to trade 104 lots.
Suppose you have traded 46,2 lots from August 10 to 31 (see p.3 of the Conditions). It means that on September 1, you will be able to transfer 46,2*3=$138,6 out of $312 to your trading account and either use the funds in trading or withdraw them.
From September 1 to 30, you have traded 57,8 lots. It means that on October 1, you will be able to transfer 57,8*3=$173,4 to your trading account and either use the funds in trading or withdraw them.

Nov 17, 2018 - No Rating i am currently testing there 123$ bonus promotion lets see what happens after so many mix reviews i am bit nervous so thts why i decided to check by my self before making any judgement

thanks

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 19, 2018 Dear Sir,

Thank you for your independent opinion. Take full advantage of the 7 days while the bonus is active – trade and earn! We hope this bonus of 123 USD will bring you profit!

Dear Sir!

Profit received on the bonus funds cannot be used in trading.
In order to trade the needed amount of lots a client will have to deposit to the used-to-be-bonus account or trade on any other account that have money on it (apart bonus account).

Regarding your suggestions, that FBS company is a Market Maker, please, kindly take into consideration, that FBS doesn’t use such production of MetaQuotes, since we are regulated STP & ECN broker. We can recommend you to contact MetaQuotes to make sure that FBS never purchased virtual dealer plugin.

We hope that we have managed to resolve all misunderstandings and wish you a lucky trading!
Billy_D,
Setif, Algeria,

Would recommend !

Altough i lost loads of money in FBS because of the lack of experience i still would recommend this for new users as it gives u lots of options and benefits like the deposit free of fees and the 24/7 live support with a real person.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 27, 2018:
Thank you for your trust! FBS is always by your side!
walter1053,
Guatemala,
Nov 23, 2018,

I have been operating with this broker, and I have had several problems like not respecting my SL, they manipulate the orders and only give the excuse of slipagge (30pips of slipagge is ridiculous) they also place a margin of up to 25-30 pips spread. And I have the evidence. I am still using FBS and I had the problem in ECN and Standard. no one give a decent answer when i get in contac so maybe here i can get an answer.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Thank you for choosing FBS!

We would love to check your case, but, unfortunately, you didn't specify your account number.
However, we would like to notify you that there is no place for any manipulation from FBS side, since FBS receives quotes from several liquidity providers.
All deals of FBS clients are brought to the interbank currency market by means of the biggest liquidity suppliers such as UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, City Bank.
As for slippage, it often occurs during periods of higher volatility when market orders are used, and also when large orders are executed, when there may not be enough interest at the desired price level to maintain the expected price of trade.
Slippage is quite a common phenomenon even in relatively calm market conditions. The presence of slippage is a standard market situation, because in times of high volatility, prices can be changed several times per second.
Regarding the spread situation, we would like to remind you that all account types except Zero-Spread have floating spread. Floating spread always depends on liquidity on a certain instrument at a certain moment of time, that means that spread may both decrease and widen.
According to the Customer Agreement:
3.3.7. Spread on trading accounts can be widened before, in time and after economic, political and other news release, during the Gap, at the time of Market opening (on Monday) as well as at the time of low market liquidity and when a market situation is conditional on high spreads.

We hope we have managed to dispel your doubtls and wish you a successful trading with FBS.