FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2018
NOTE:  FBS is offering a trading insurance plan.  If you read the details closely, you will see the plan increases spread by 1 pip.  It appears that in order to collect $100 for losses, the trader must have already payed in at least $120 in spread markups.

The FPA considers paying $120 or more to protect $100 to be a bad deal.  The FPA is surprised that FBS would offer such a program. CLICK HERE to read more about this insurance.

Related websites of this company include F-B-S.com, HotOption.com and https://fbs.ae/.

February 2011:  The website appears to be blocked in the USA.

Other websites of this company include fbs.ae, fbs.id, fbsforex.com, fbs.cn, jpfbs.com, esfbs.com, ptfbs.com, fbs.ae, vnfbs.com etc.

FBS are forex brokers. FBS offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms. FBS.com offers over 80 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services)

Join live discussion of FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) on our forum

FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) profile provided by Regina FBS, Jun 6, 2017

FBS is a reliable Forex broker trusted by millions of traders around the world. The company has been in business since 2009 and our offices are open in 10 countries worldwide.

Working with us is easy, convenient and, most of all, profitable. We are happy to offer exclusive terms unprecedented in the Forex market.

Multiple international prizes and awards are another confirmation of our words. We have proven in practice that we are acknowledged leaders in our craft.

If you prefer to choose the best for yourself, FBS is just right for you.

Once a client of FBS – always a client of FBS.
www.fbs.com

Unique trading conditions for traders:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from -1 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• 31 currency pairs, 2 metals, 2 CFD
• Split-second execution
• No requotes
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Trade with any advisors or strategies
• Customer support in 15 languages
• Deposits and withdrawals via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, OKPay, Fasapay; Local Indonesian banks: Bank Central Asia, Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, OCBC NISP; Thai banks: Krungthai Bank, Krungsri bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank; Vietnamese bank: Vietcombank

Permanent promotions:
• $123 bonus (no need to deposit)
• 100% bonus on all deposits
• VPS Service

Partner program:
• $15 commission on EUR/USD
• Monthly salary of $500
• 3 levels of payments (15% from 2nd level partners and 5% from 3rd level partners)
• iPartner contest with prestigious prizes

Awards:
• Best ECN Broker in Asia (Global Banking and Finance Review)
• Best Broker in the Middle East (Saudi Money Expo and Conference)
• Best Execution (IAFT)
• Best Forex Brand in Asia (Global Brands Magazine)

Belgium,
Aug 16, 2018,

FBS has random spread changes and slippages.

FBS has random spread changes and slippages.
I've had it happen over 4 times when the spread just changes suddenly and closes out my position(even further than my SL). While I had exactly the same trade open on other brokers.
Here is some proof.
Their market is not liquid enough and can be dangerous at times. So, beware!
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Aug 17, 2018:
Hello Jerey

Thank you for contacting us with your claim. May we have your account number, date and order details, as the screen shots you provided do not provide any details.

We will be happy to check on this for you.
Thank you!

IRELAND, Ireland,
Aug 10, 2018,

FBS don’t accept government European Driver license as form of ID they say it not a official ID even though it’s advertised that they accept it on there website just warning too other people that they will try anything not too payout . They say it’s a internet policy but when asked customer agent who name is jimmy too show this he wouldn’t or let me speak too manager .
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Aug 13, 2018:
Dear Sir!

We would like to inform you, that in general government issued ID card or passport are preferred documents for verification. Though we constantly update the list of acceptable documents for verification for our clients' convenience. Thus, after a consideration, there was taken a decision to accept Ireland Driving License. Also, as far as we can see, your verification request has been successfully accepted already.
We bring our sincere apologies for our customer support agent's reply but would like to inform you that your complaint has been forwarded to our manager after this chat which brought to resolution of the issue. Also, kindly let us to clarify that our customer support agent mentioned internal policy, not the Internet policy.

Hope we have managed to resolve this misunderstanding!
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Aug 2, 2018,

FBS is Problem

To FBS Reps here in FPA, my FBS accounts number are 1866069 (ecn) & 300245984 (standard). So you don't need to ask again.

I have submitted 14 times withdrawals with update and revision but all rejected by FBS even after many communications with FBS support through live chat and email. So until now they just beat the bush and block my money there. Until now I still try to make wd again and again. That is really irritating. Why they don't help to proceed wd manually if they have good will and courtesy.

Finally I conclude FBS is a scammer. I do not recommend people even to look at FBS commercial. If you already fund deposit, please try to make withdrawal and see what happen.

In the live chat, a FBS staff even please and challenge me to report my complaints to FPA. So here it is.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Aug 6, 2018:
Dear Sir!

Your issue was considered thoroughly and, primarily, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that your withdrawal request has been successfully accepted.

Please, kindly let us clarify the situation here. Indeed, withdrawals are declined automatically when the data in MT4 does not coincide with the data in Personal Area (for example, if a client has open order at the moment of withdrawal). This is made in order to protect client's margin level from dropping. At the moment of your withdrawal requests there was system update that lead to minor delay in data reporting between your Personal Area and MetaTrader4, therefore your withdrawal requests were declined automatically with the comment "Not available funds". We bring our sincere apologies for the inconveniences and would like to assure you that this was an individual case, which, we hope, will not be repeated.

We understand your frustration about automatic withdrawal rejections, but since FBS has more than 8 million of active traders, manual processing, unfortunately, will increase the time of withdrawal. In fact, automatic processing is made for the clients' convenience.

We would like to remind you that your withdrawal has been declined not only due to automatic rejections but also because we needed you to provide us with the signed card copies (according to the Customer Agreement: 5.2.7. If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is required to process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date and cardholder’s signature).

And, since you have used Mandiri card, we had to make sure that your card can accept payments in order to avoid difficulties with funds receipt. Our customer support agents were trying to help you all along.

We hope we have managed to set the record straight and wish you a successfull trading with FBS.

Thank you for your kind understanding!
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 1, 2018,

Actually a good broker

Well I kind of deposited $150 and applied for the 100% bonus which I received , I traded and after thoroughly losing trades i lost all of their bonus funds and at my dismay , realizing that
that I wasn't mentally ready yet to deal with all the Forex tumult I do decided to withdraw my funds , i encountered a bit of hiccups but the customer service guys said I must email the pictures of the debit card I used for the deposit and my request was fulfilled after 4 days , so FBS is a company of integrity guys , I have read reviews stating that FBS use to operate under the name of a dishonored broker but I can reassure you these guys mean business now with good intention .... I'm looking forward to trading with you this year guys , thank you
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Aug 3, 2018:
Thank you a lot for your feedback. We appreciate it.
pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 24, 2018,

scam

scam not give the profit and wash the account my fbs 123 bonus account washed when i earned $425 and washed the account not trust this broker its a big scam of the market....
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hello Sam!

Please kindly review the $123 bonus conditions here: https://fbs.com/promo/bonus-no-deposit

If you traded on the bonus account for 7 days and made profit - the profit was transferred to your personal area and you may view it here: https://my.fbs.com/bonus/bonus123 and you may withdraw the profit according to the bonus conditions.

If you have any other questions, please provide your account number and we will be happy to check for you.

Have a great day
Guwahati, Assam, India,
Jul 18, 2018,

FBS has a very positive and proactive attitude. It seems they really like their clients to succeed.

Jul 16, 2018 - No Rating I just got in here and saw all the reviews about FBS, and thought should put in a short note myself. I had opened an $123 bonus trading account with them, a week or two earlier. I traded with that amount, and lost it all. I was feeling bad at losing the company's money ! Next day I opened my email and was pleasantly surprised to see an email from them in form of consolation as well as encouragement, not to give up.I was touched by the gesture..... I lost their money yet they were giving me encouragement, to learn risk management, money management etcs.,. This small incident took away any doubt, or hesitation that I may had had in dealing with them in the future. You see some little action speaks better than words ! I have decided to begin my forex trading with them, and will not search any further for a good broker.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 18, 2018 Hello Sanjay Kumar Dutta!

Thank you for your feedback. FBS is Always By Your Side, we are here for your success! We wish you very happy and profitable trading.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 24, 2018:
Thank you Sir, for your feedback.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 18, 2018,

FBS (Formely known as Poltex FX) scams successful traders. Looks for any reason like you logged in from a different ip address - like a cafe, to disab

FBS is undertaking actions to undermine and eventually confiscate successful clients profits just like they did when they were known as Poltek FX.

Initially i was a client that regularly blew his account balance at FBS.
I studied. Got better. created a good business plan, implemented it and was successful. Because of the volume i traded on my accounts, i was even given VIP status.

Now Trading on all my FBS accounts have been disabled till i pass verification again.
I've been given a plethora of reasons from IP related issues to AML procedures as the cause.

My problems began when FBS under the guise of wanting to interview successful traders for their blog, started asking odd questions. Asking about my strategy, when i would close my trades etc.

Now over the course of several weeks I've been asked to provide "ALL" of the following. Photocopy of ID, Driving license, passport, utility bill, bank statement, selfie. Then selfie holding each document back and front. Then a manager calls me up, to take a selfie of me on Skype! Then they want certified notorized apostille copy of passport by post.

I've complained yet provided every single document they asked for and done all they've asked in a timely fashion. Yet there is still some delay in re-enabling my account.

FBS support have now become extremely rude, they've informed me i can no longer speak/chat to managers/supervisors and can only get updates via e-mail. But absolutely no updates are forthcoming. I've already had one account blow up on me and taken some losses - FBS realise the longer this goes on, the chances are very high that the rest of my account will also lose all their profits.

i supplied them with the most legal thing that exists to prove my identity - a notorized apostille copy of passport, but that wasn't good enough. They wanted it to come from the embassy and 6 months bank statements.
Still not a problem i wrote back, and posted what they wanted same day. They were due to receive it via registered post end of the week.
but the pair i was traded recently broke down in my favour and FBS responded by immediately disabling my accounts. I had about 25 of them. They also seem to have closed them at prices that are far from what it should be. When my accounts were disabled on 18/7/2018 11:00 GMT +2, GBPUSD was at 1.3029... highest reached after disabling was 1.3045, lowest was 1.3009. So i basically stand to loose about 170,000 usd

FBS WROTE on july 11th 2018 : After all the required documents will be provided and reviewed and we will be completely sure that your documents are in fact in order and valid, your account will be verified.

They knew they were getting the documents they recently requested very soon. I posted it the same day they asked for it. So no delays there. but disabling my account after GBPUSD broke down after CPI news was just as low a blow as a shady broker could give.

May 9, 2018 - 5 Stars I've been reading through the reviews posted here. All i see are complaints about speed of verification and issues with withdrawal or deposits that can easily be explained away by common errors in banking. Also a couple of simple misunderstandings with regards to FBS terms and conditions...

All this petty stuff is really annoying and unhelpful. Real genuine traders need websites like this to try and help separate the chaff from the wheat: means separate the scam brokers from the legit brokers. But how can that happen with these sort of petty traders with personal vendettas writing reviews.

If i had read these reviews half a year ago, i might never have opened an account at FBS. I wouldn't be where i am today as a successful trader with FBS. . My personal experience is they've been courteous, helpful and are completely legit. After completing verification and your first withdrawal, there are no issues to speak of.

The only thing i would wish changed is the leverage based on equity. I would rather it was based on actual account balance ... or that the levels that leverage change to be raised.

Worrying about whether your broker is legit or not can influence your trading. So removing that worry lets you focus on other things - like perfecting a winning trading style. I HIGHLY recommend trading with FBS for that peace of mind. Keep up the good work.

Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted May 11, 2018 Dear Chaosbegone!

Thank you for such a kind review. It's a pleasure that you rate FBS so highly.

As for the leverage, please, kindly be informed that Equity displays the real amount of client's funds, which he/she can use in trading. As a big broker, FBS allows to use unfixed profit in trading. I.e. a client can open orders with the profit of the positions that were not closed yet. Therefore, these funds should be taken into account for available leverage level calculation.

We wish you profitable trading and successful future work with FBS!
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 20, 2018:
Dear client,
We totally understand your feelings regarding such a thorough verification procedure of your account, which was caused by objective reasons.
First of all, your ID that was initially provided for verification was expired. Secondly, as it was revealed later, you have failed to provide us with the fact that you are a UK citizen, which is why verification procedure was complicated significantly and multiple documents were requested in addition. Being a regulated company, we are obliged to follow the rules of KYC, AML and Terrorism Prevention Act, which means we must verify the identity of our clients properly and request valid documents, and the revision must be particularly thorough in when the documents are questionable and when millions are at stake.
In your case the situation was also complicated by the fact that your trading account was operated from the devices and IP addresses that belong to another FBS client. Obviously, further investigation was in order, because according to the rules of Anti Money Laundering and Terrorism Prevention Act we must be completely sure that the client is not a nominal account holder. You do understand that such an investigation takes more time, more documents requested.
Furthermore, the last document sent by you shortly before your account was terminated was your Bank Statement, which clearly indicates that the funds were received by you from the third party, who had access to your trading account and has logged in with trading access multiple times.
On July 18 your Bank Statement was reviewed by our Compliance Officer and those transactions have confirmed our concerns proving that it’s highly possible that a third party is directly connected to the funds deposited by you and to trading on your account, which directly violates the AML policy and Terrorism Prevention Act.
Upon revealing those new circumstances, the decision has been made to terminate your account immediately and close orders at current prices. It happened at 11-25 AM.
Since the first time we have requested to renew your ID GBPUSD has moved more than 450 pips in the direction of your open position. If you see malice in the actions of the company by closing orders at market price of 1,3100 at 11:25 AM specifically, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that they could have been closed earlier at 1.3300 or 1.3400, or 1.3200б but that did not happen, as you can see.
Your orders were not annulled, they were not closed at non-existing prices. You have earned a huge profit as a result of your trading and as soon as we have official approval from HMPO (Her Majesty’s Passport Office) confirming that the passport provided in fact belongs to you, you will be able to withdraw your significant profit via the same method and to the same payment details that were used for deposit in accordance with AML Policy.
We do realize how upset you are with how long it takes to verify your documents properly. On the other hand, as a result you’ll have a full set of documents for AML check. Unfortunately, our strict verification procedures have revealed certain violations from your side, in particular providing access to your account to the third party, who possibly may be a beneficiary of the funds on your account. We do not claim that you are not the rightful owner of those funds, however since we have discovered violation of AML rules, the decision has been made to terminate your account. We are not able to reliably ascertain all the circumstances of this relation to the third party, which is why we simply make a decision based on facts.
We are sorry that verification in accordance with AML policy and Terrorism Prevention Act may take such a long time and require all sorts of documents, then again, we did our best to do the job fast but thorough not violating the strict rules that regulate our activity.
We would appreciate it if you could publish your Trading Statement so that people could understand the amount of funds involved and the reason why this case is investigated with such precision. Besides, your trading success can motivate others to start a career in trading.

Viet Nam,
Jul 10, 2018,

Today is the next day, also lost VPS connection at that time (lost connection about 2-3 hours). They should tell the customer to switch to another new server better >>> because the hole is a loss on the customer's money so they do not care.
But, withdraw is good !

Jul 9, 2018 - 1 Star I trade with FBS three 4 months ago. I only review on server connection and vps of FBS.
- disconeted by server real-9 is once
- VPS free has lost connection in today 7/9/2018 and of course, I have traded the right conditions.
I am very upset because I use EA, if the vps that failed other times such that I did not detect in time, my account will suffer heavy losses.
Of course, i contacted with supporter liver chat. It seems, just waiting for IT and they are also silent
>>> I realized that if FBS were to fail because of their server, FBS would not be interested in losing customers
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 12, 2018:
Dear Sir!
First and foremost, we would like to bring our apologies for your VPS disconnection on 09.07.2018.
In case your VPS is situated in Paris, on 09.07.2018 there, indeed, was a diconnection on the provider's side. Though, connection was restored as soon as possible.
As for disconnection on real-9 server, we would like to assure you that recently there were no issues with real-9 server. And would like to remind you that such cases may depend on the connection between the client terminal and the Company’s server. We woulsd highly appreciate it if you provide us with additional information, such as your account number and date and time of assumed disconnection for further investigation.

Thank you in advance!
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jul 10, 2018,

Am disappointed

I really hard high expectation from this broker, was considering leaving my old broker to join fbs because i thought my money and profit would be safe via their active insurance but all this, payment rejection is really scary, i use the martingale strategy, but at this point i think i will be allowed to make the profit, then they will form one clause stating it is prohibited and my account have been ban. Very scary so i might just stick with my old broker. Like they say “its better the devil you know than the angel you dont know”
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 12, 2018:
Dear Sir!
Thank you for your interest to our company, it means a lot to us.
We would like to assure you that FBS acts strictly according to the Customer Agreement in general and to the conditions described on the site or in Personal Area, if to speak about any promotion or competition.
Also, please, kindly be informed that martingale strategy is allowed. Only bonus account with no clients' funds can be banned for violation of the rules.
As for withdrawal rejections, please, kindly be noted that in most cases withdrawal may be rejected if a client chooses incorrect payment system or has to provide additional information. FBS is a big broker that operates for 9 years already and values its reputation, therefore we do our best to content our customers.
In case you have difficulties with a withdrawal request, please, kindly provide us your account number so we could check your case.
Thank you in advance.
Nigeria,
Jul 4, 2018,

FRAUDSTERS.

Two things that I have learned from forex brokers if you want professional and reliable service:

* Don't dive into a whirlpool of bonuses. Many unreliable broker will use a bonus scheme to trap traders, which works for them.
* Professional brokers will never ask you to walk on smoldering coal in the name of Terms and Conditions just so you can withdraw your money.

Now, talking about FBS. Hmmm...where do I start?! SMH. Yes, run from them and never look back!!!
I got hooked up in their $50 bonus scheme, opened and verified my account. After trading with the bonus and making profit which is now enough for withdrawal. I decided to make a real deposit through cardpay and also test their withdrawal process. Things I found out are unbelievable. I can't withdraw profits made from the bonus and the money which I deposited. I was asked to attach both-side copy of the card I used for making deposit. Seriously, why?

I have an account with other brokers who won't offer any bonus, not even on deposits. But they are very reliable, no stories when you want to withdraw as I have withdrawn twice from them.

No financial institution will ask you for a copy of your credit/debit card. This is how your card details can be sold on the darknet. FBS ARE SCAMMERS, BEWARE. YOU WILL BE DEFRAUDED OF EVEN YOUR OWN MONEY. DON'T TRUST ANY BROKER OFFERING BONUS BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH IT. RUNAWAY AND AVOID FBS.
Reply by FBS Official Rep submitted Jul 6, 2018:
Dear Sir!

We are sorry to hear that you are not quite pleased with our bonus, though, as far as we see, with the help of your trading skills and our bonus you have made a remarkable profit.
Please, kindly let us clarify the situation here.
As far as we can see from our system, you have made profit with our 50$ bonus in amount of 706.35$ and made a deposit via card in amount of 1$. The documents needed for withdrawal has been successfully confirmed and you have been asked to withdraw the sum of your deposit back to your card first, since withdrawal via card is a priority.
We would like to remind you, that CardPay is a payment system, that allows only a refund of the deposited funds.
This means that you can withdraw via card only the sum not exceeding the sum of your deposit (up to 100% of the initial deposit can be withdrawn back to the card).
The amount over the initial deposit (profit) can be withdrawn to other payment system.
Also, please, kindly be reminded that according to the Customer Agreement:
5.2.7. If an account was funded via debit or credit card, a card copy is required to process a withdrawal. The copy must contain the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card number, cardholder’s name, expiry date and cardholder’s signature.
This information is needed for security reasons, and it is a common procedure for withdrawals via card.

Kindly note, that CVC/CVV code on the back side of the card should be covered, though the back side of your card should be signed, since without it the card is considered invalid. If you check the back side of your card you will be the special field, where your signature should be and a note "Not valid unless signed". This is the very reason why your recent withdrawal request has been declined: "Your credit card is not valid unless signed. Please sign the back side of the card and repeat a request to VISA/MasterCard / CardPay."

Thus, in a case like this all you need to do is make another withdrawal request via CardPay in amount of 1$ (the sum of your deposit) with attached signed back side of the card you used for deposit. After this you can withdraw the rest of your profit via other electronic payment system.

We definitely understand that banking systems may differ and, indeed, there may be cards that are not required to be signed, though, as we have stated in our previous reply on the back side of your card there is a special field, where your signature should be and a note "Not valid unless signed".

We hope we have managed to resolve this situation.