Join live discussion of FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) on our forumGo to forums
FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) profile provided by Regina FBS, Jun 6, 2017
FBS is a reliable Forex broker trusted by millions of traders around the world. The company has been in business since 2009 and our offices are open in 10 countries worldwide.
Working with us is easy, convenient and, most of all, profitable. We are happy to offer exclusive terms unprecedented in the Forex market.
Multiple international prizes and awards are another confirmation of our words. We have proven in practice that we are acknowledged leaders in our craft.
If you prefer to choose the best for yourself, FBS is just right for you.
Once a client of FBS – always a client of FBS.
Unique trading conditions for traders:
• Minimal deposit of $1
• Spread starting from -1 pip
• Leverage up to 1:3000
• 31 currency pairs, 2 metals, 2 CFD
• Split-second execution
• No requotes
• Minimal order volume of 0.01 lot
• Quotes precision of 0.00001
• Trade with any advisors or strategies
• Customer support in 15 languages
• Deposits and withdrawals via Visa/Mastercard, Wire Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, OKPay, Fasapay; Local Indonesian banks: Bank Central Asia, Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, OCBC NISP; Thai banks: Krungthai Bank, Krungsri bank, Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank; Vietnamese bank: Vietcombank
• $123 bonus (no need to deposit)
• 100% bonus on all deposits
• Deposit insurance
• Self-Rebate up to $15 per 1 lot
• Guaranteed iPhone for a deposit of $5000 or more
• Guaranteed lucky T-shirt for a deposit of $200 or more
• VIP membership
• VPS Service
• $15 commission on EUR/USD
• Monthly salary of $500
• 3 levels of payments (15% from 2nd level partners and 5% from 3rd level partners)
• iPartner contest with prestigious prizes
• Best ECN Broker in Asia (Global Banking and Finance Review)
• Best Broker in the Middle East (Saudi Money Expo and Conference)
• Best Execution (IAFT)
• Best Forex Brand in Asia (Global Brands Magazine)