• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Christos kakourides FBS CEO stole 27,000 usd

I am having an issue with a company

florian invest

Corporal
doesn’t matter if you win or lose with FBS they’ll always win in the long run by stealing profits

Looking at their thread it’s happened way too many times now
Meta quotes need to step in and stop this thief while he puts his poor family at risk stealing from everyone

Attachments

• IMG_0409.png
    IMG_0409.png
    364.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 44
They won’t even reply on emails since Wednesday, their Instagram sent a response email from them

If they didn’t b book me after a loss everything would be fine that’s not my issue as a client I didn’t request to be b booked

You can’t just steal from clients,
They didn’t refund my losses I took before the gains

These kids need to be shut down their broker review page here is all the same

They’re aware of what they did as the CEO blocked me after I messaged him on Instagram.

This isn’t some risk desk guy thinking they can steal from clients as they made a mistake with what book I was trading on

It goes all the way up to the CEO being okay with FBS stealing

Attachments

• IMG_0478.png
    IMG_0478.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0477.jpeg
    IMG_0477.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 31
The illegal trading that made them steal from me yet losses on cpi didn’t get refunded

All trades placed on my iPhone with a account they provided me back in July full kyc everything
Only issue was making too much money as they b book and can’t afford to pay traders when they make money

FBS have 10 plus reviews in last few months stating the same thing I think they should just be marked as a scam to save others from having their time wasted as they won’t pay out clients and only want them to lose

Attachments

• IMG_0482.png
    IMG_0482.png
    378.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0480.png
    IMG_0480.png
    370.4 KB · Views: 28
They also kept my commission and isn’t it crazy how some of my ib clients lost money this week yet they didn’t refund them

So you win a trade and FBS take your money you lose and FBS take your money
You be a good IB and they keep your commissions

I’m very confused as to why forex peace army have them advertising on here when theirs another page of the same complaints even with smaller amounts

Also they’re registered as tradestone they don’t disclose that on their website which is breaching MetaTrader licensing

Attachments

• IMG_0512.png
    IMG_0512.png
    943.5 KB · Views: 17
Wow we have a customer not happy with us please be patient after we so easily stole from you

So fbs Instagram are saying the case is closed yet support on site says it’s still open

I just want a answer if Christos kakourides is stealing my 27k usd or not so I can fly to retrieve it and play games as they seam to think games are fine

No reason for a broker to deduct closed profits unless it’s b book, like they wouldn’t contact liquidity providers and give money back to them if trades were placed in live market

I only made 21,000 usd this month on that account so why take 27,000 usd from me why are losses for the month valid if profits aren’t valid

@FBS Official Manager are you stealing my profits as you b booked my trades or not?
Put it in writing please

IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0534.jpeg
IMG_0536.jpeg

Can you claim what kind of "pohibited activity" you have committed? They have to specify the prohibited activity to decide if you report the case to the authorities.

Can you claim what kind of "pohibited activity" you have committed? They have to specify the prohibited activity to decide if you report the case to the authorities.
They actually keep saying they have responded to me via email which hasn’t happened

Making money is prohibited on b book brokers obviously but losing money is fine

Is fbs not a Ponzi scheme?
If they can buy affiliates cars and pay them 900k

but can’t pay a trader that made money using what they classify as a top class trading experience that would be a MLM Ponzi scheme

As it says in fine print they should understand how leverage trading works as most lose

So why weren’t my trades executed correctly in the market after I didn’t have a losing month since July

It’s funny their own director keeps blocking anyone that try’s to follow him, he blocked me after reading my message
So they’re well aware of what they did

How long until @Administrator can mark fbs as a scam broker so no one else gets caught by these guys

A broker that only pays ibs out is a MLM scheme knowing most deposits will be blown

Some of the profits stolen were held for over 12hours some where scalps either way they provide the conditions they see as fair to trade

I keep adding to this as I like it up top so people are aware what this broker gets upto
IMG_0567.png
IMG_0566.png
IMG_0489.png
IMG_0568.jpeg

Back