• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Christos kakourides FBS CEO stole 27,000 usd

I am having an issue with a company
@FBS Official Manager, can we have your attention here, please?
He came and left

Also funny support kept emailing my other email address 4 times yesterday but can’t reply with a sorry we stole your money or we will return it

Crazy people think this is a well respected big broker but can’t afford to pay a trades closed trades of only 27k

Can a time line be put on a response and if they don’t give some none broker rubbish mark them as a scam

As they’re being promoted on here but won’t pay traders only affiliates

Another day another login by @FBS Official Manager yet no response into why my money was withdrawn after profit was made

Cysec responded today so will collect my police report and send to them with everything and my $30 so they can look into the case

In cysec they're not registered as FBS but as tradestone

Attachments

• IMG_0613.png
    IMG_0613.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Dear Florian,

We do understand your frustration and appreciate you for the feedback you provided.

However, we would like to bring to your attention that at FBS, we are committed to maintaining a fair trading environment for all clients, free from any market abuse or misconduct. Furthermore, we carefully monitor any cases of breach of the Customer Agreement. Our goal is to ensure equal terms and conditions for everyone.

FBS is a reputable broker, and we strictly follow the rules from our Customer Agreement that you were asked to read and accept before your registration at FBS.

The Company is eligible to consider any breach of Customer Agreement by the Client if the Company suspects that the Client has carried out any of the prohibited activities. In accordance with terms of the Customer Agreement, we are also authorized to take necessary actions to address such situations. We have informed you about it via email.

Please be reassured that all our actions are executed in full accordance with the terms and conditions of the Customer Agreement. Kindly consider that this is our final decision on your case.

In your messages, you also referred to one person as our CEO. However, we kindly ask you to stop disseminating information that does not correspond to reality.

Your cooperation in maintaining a fair and secure trading environment is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
FBS Team.

Okay so you provide a fair trading environment how does one trade with any prohibited activities since you’re providing the environment to trade and the leverage to trade with, we trade within your guidelines
Some of the trades were held for over 12hours you took 10k usd of profit from them
14 until 15th see screen shot with trading times

Other 17k could call scalping which you allow also

1, How are two separate trading styles on two different pairs classified as illegal on fbs a regulated amazing broker ?
IMG_0642.jpeg

Can moderators please classify FBS as a scam broker for stealing closed profits when they set the trading environment

Also your CEO is Christos kakourides and if he wants to act like a gangster stealing profits I’m not sure why he doesn’t want his name on the internet

2, If a trader can’t join your broker and trade as they wish within your parameters you set them and make money without you stealing from them..
How is this ethical in any sense?

3, Also as I emailed yesterday I need a complaint number for cySEC
I haven’t received yet so I can submit it

Can you answer those 3 points without blaming your terms and conditions for taking 27.000 usd from a trader. Your terms and conditions don’t state if you make profit and we don’t like that we will take it off you as we tend to b book all trades and don’t watch our risk

You should always look at what you’re about todo to someone Christos before you do it that way maybe you won’t be upset when someone actually looks into who owns this bucket shop broker and who keeps stealing from everyone

IMG_0648.jpeg
IMG_0647.jpeg
IMG_0646.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg
IMG_0643.png

Dear Florian,

We do understand your frustration and appreciate you for the feedback you provided.

However, we would like to bring to your attention that at FBS, we are committed to maintaining a fair trading environment for all clients, free from any market abuse or misconduct. Furthermore, we carefully monitor any cases of breach of the Customer Agreement. Our goal is to ensure equal terms and conditions for everyone.
1, how is your trading environment fair when a trade that is held over 12hours is seen as abuse or a trade that is scalped is seen as abuse and both trading styles you steal closed profits ?

FBS is a reputable broker, and we strictly follow the rules from our Customer Agreement that you were asked to read and accept before your registration at FBS.
2, where does it state if we can’t close your account for AML we then make up some abuse situation without clarification of what is abuse as you stole money from two separate trading styles.

The Company is eligible to consider any breach of Customer Agreement by the Client if the Company suspects that the Client has carried out any of the prohibited activities. In accordance with terms of the Customer Agreement, we are also authorized to take necessary actions to address such situations. We have informed you about it via email.
3, what is prohibited that my account performed trading off my iPhone ?
Please be reassured that all our actions are executed in full accordance with the terms and conditions of the Customer Agreement. Kindly consider that this is our final decision on your case.
4, I haven’t received a email since last Wednesday no official response number or anything so I can’t lodge it with cySEC
(Since last Wednesday to my registered email you can email my other one no issues)
In your messages, you also referred to one person as our CEO. However, we kindly ask you to stop disseminating information that does not correspond to reality.

5, I’m unsure why tradestone (fbs) is registered under Christos kakourides if he isn’t the owner, unsure why you would also lie about that. But that’s the guy that obviously owes me money and has the power to return it if his staff the risk desk made a mistake by b booking me and canceling my profits..

Your cooperation in maintaining a fair and secure trading environment is highly appreciated.

6, how is it fair when you can’t make money holding trades over 12hours nor scalping on your broker, you have stated in your actions that if money is made you can take it at any point and blame your terms and conditions without showing what a client did wrong apart from make money then have their time wasted
Best wishes,
FBS Team.

@Administrator
If they don’t respond to this can they just be marked as fraud which obviously if trades held for 12hours aren’t valid and scalps aren’t valid and their CEO listed that isn’t their CEO they’re obviously a scam and can only lose money to them

I do feel relieved that their final response still makes no sense, but I need this cySEC number so I can submit it then fly to Cyprus to make sure it all gets pushed through

Dear Florian,

Best wishes,
FBS Team.
@FBS Official Manager What a poor answer. With this answer seems like the Broker only want Looser traders. If you can not offer the same trading conditions to the winner traders, you had to specify it in your terms and be clear that you only want looser traders

Until now only I see proofs on Florian Side that convince me he has all the rights to denounce your Company as a Scam Broker. Since Florian has opened his case to this forum (so it's public now all his trades), please provide what kind of violation of terms or "prohibited trading" have done Florian that has conducted your company to cancell all his profits. High lots due your high leverage offerings? It's all approved by your trading specification, so maybe if you can't afford it you have to change these conditions.

Okay so this is their official response, doesn’t state what was breached, doesn’t provide a official statement number for cySEC either

Seams like the CEO is working from his kids cubby house out the back just doing whatever he likes with clients funds

@FBS Official Manager which I can’t tag anymore has returned but obviously can’t respond to any points without admitting to fraud (ie b booking clients then not allowing profits to be paid)

the scam page on here is no longer or traders court type of thing so how does FBS get labeled as fraud/scam
As there trading conditions aren’t as great as they advertise

Can either lose with them or win and lose once they withdraw from your account

IMG_0666.jpeg
IMG_0663.png

Same response on my broker review,
FBS mentioned in another review they have multiple liquidity providers but if this was the case they would have no need to withdrawal profits from my account.
They obviously b booked then couldn’t pay so tried to pull AML then switched it up when that failed and blamed another part of there agreement.

If a trader can’t make profits and withdraw with a broker they should be marked as a scam no matter what they pay for advertising on forex peace army

The **** part is people would still be signing up using them each day when the facts are clear they won’t let you pull profits and only want you to lose on their platform

So can they be marked as a scam please to stop others from having the same issues.

When CYSEC tell them to return funds it’s still a scam as if I didn’t contact them and metaquotes about abuse on their software FBS wouldn’t paid me. The intent is to steal from people and not pay them

They already have 2.5 stars on here like everyone obviously knows what they get upto and the negative impact they have on forex trading
@Administrator
@FBS Official Manager

Thanks

Back