• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Christos kakourides FBS CEO stole 27,000 usd

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Florian,

Let us address the highlighted issue once again.

To begin, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that FBS is a global brand uniting several independent brokerage companies under different licenses. As you may check in your account, you are registered at fbs.com. You can confirm it, for example, by the newsletters received from us. Please consider that clients of FBS Markets Inc. which manages fbs.com are regulated by FSC (Belize). The information about the regulation is published on our website. In your messages, you referred to the regulation of another company registered under the FBS brand.
Yes and Christos owns the main brokerage with the licensing under metaquotes so he can refund my money
Also your main office is in Cyprus not Belize

Kindly consider that the client's successful trading is our success. We provide a lot of educational materials, analytics, and so on so that our clients can practice trading and make profits. Our goal is to ensure equal and fair terms and conditions for all our clients.

So why did you withdraw from my account if you’re okay with clients making money?
In our correspondence by mail, we kept you informed about the progress of the investigation of your case, and when it was completed, we listed to you the specific points of the Customer Agreement that were found violated. We can assure you that the investigation was conducted thoroughly, and all measures were taken in accordance with the regulations. We kindly ask you to re-read the Agreement.
You haven’t replied to my registered emails since the 22nd, I have sent countless screen recordings of my email to show this. I have my email logged into multiple devices so it’s not my device is full or anything like that

You need to explain how a client making money on your platform is breaking the rules
As I have stated and shown it was all placed on my phone and multiple different trading styles some were held for over 12 hours you stole others were scalps so how can both trading styles be illegal on your broker

Or just get labeled a scam as you just think it’s okay to withdrawal from a clients account

Obviously @FBS Official Manager doesn’t understand how these forums work, they’re to help the trader get the issue sorted get you think it’s okay to withdraw from a clients account that made money so that would be a scam since you can pay out your ib affiliates and it’s okay for people to lose money on your platform

If further questions arise, please continue communication with our customer support team via email at support@fbs.com. Kindly make sure to contact us from the email address you used for registration at FBS. It is a security measure, and we hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
FBS Team.

@FBS Official Manager, is a active member here and he/she solving the problems as far as I know, I really dont understand whats going on with your issue here from their end. I wish that I can fly with the victim whenever they need support but unfortunately I cant.

@AsstModerator and @FBS Official Manager, we want your attention here.
@FX Master @AsstModerator

What has to happen for them to be labeled a scam on here so other traders don’t lose any profits and waste their time there is also multiple others on @FBS Official Manager review page saying they have been playing games with profits in last few months

It’s two weeks tomorrow since they withdrew from the account they don’t reply via email to my registered address and they can’t say what I did that was illegal with two separate trading styles and days all trades placed on my phone
All they do is point to some clauses that say they can do what they want with your account

Which is cool but if a trader can’t keep profits they make then the broker is a scam and needs to be labeled as one

@FBS Official Manager,

Thank you for your reply.

I agree that FBS is perfectly entitled to terminate any relationship with a trader. However, when a broker takes funds from a trader, that action requires a higher level of evidence and information exchange.

I also realise that client confidentiality probably limits what you can say on the internet, however, I believe it is quite clear that Mr Florian has waived any confidentiality requirements. He has publically posted his trades. There is nothing to stop you from explaining to all of us here(using information already in the public domain), which trades were in violation of the agreement and how they were determined to be abusive.

Surely it is important to FBS that other traders do not engage in the trades that you consider to be abusive so there is a learning opportunity here - if you fail to take advantage of this opportunity it raises suspicion about your(FBS) actions.

If you don't tell us, then the concusion has to be that there is substance to Mr Florians accusations.

@FBS Official Manager,

Thank you for your reply.

I agree that FBS is perfectly entitled to terminate any relationship with a trader. However, when a broker takes funds from a trader, that action requires a higher level of evidence and information exchange.

I also realise that client confidentiality probably limits what you can say on the internet, however, I believe it is quite clear that Mr Florian has waived any confidentiality requirements. He has publically posted his trades. There is nothing to stop you from explaining to all of us here(using information already in the public domain), which trades were in violation of the agreement and how they were determined to be abusive.

Surely it is important to FBS that other traders do not engage in the trades that you consider to be abusive so there is a learning opportunity here - if you fail to take advantage of this opportunity it raises suspicion about your(FBS) actions.

If you don't tell us, then the concusion has to be that there is substance to Mr Florians accusations.

Yes I am happy if you list the abusive trade numbers so I can show them on a chart
And explain how they are in breach of your terms to warrant FBS withdrawing from my account

So everyone can see how they were abusive in nature placed on a phone with the same charts and leverage as every other trader on FBS gets supplied with by your broker

Yesterday over 24 hours ago after 11 days FBS responded to my registered email address

I asked the same thing as I have asked so many times @FBS Official Manager what are these breaches

Fbs supply the trading environment for a trader to trade within

I can’t change the leverage on my account nor can I adjust the feed

I can only place trades depending on what was provided which FBS classified as a fair trading environment

Fbs just doesn’t want to admit they b booked my trades and are a small broker that can’t afford to pay me even though it’s been two weeks now

This is fraud
Any broker that takes profits from a traders account after they provide the feed and trading environment is fraud, especially when some trades where held for over 12 hours a week before they terminated my account

They just bet against me which is fine if they want to run things like that as 80% lose and another 10% never pull money out of the broker

But I need to be paid, or please just mark them as fraud and save others from going through the same **** trading is hard enough without brokers stealing from clients
They haven’t refunded anyone that signed up under me and took a loss, nor have they refunded the lossing trades that day since they were illegal they should be refunded can’t say winning trades aren’t valid on a day but losing trades are

FBS and Christos kakourides are fraud hiding behind offshore regulations while he drives a Maserati
If you can’t afford car payments get a pushbike don’t steal from clients

Fbs provide trading signals yet don’t pay winning trades this is a scam

IMG_0845.jpeg
IMG_0846.jpeg

Also FBS has been active again
2 weeks since they stole from me and can’t respond with a answer that would make sense as to why they feel like they are entitled to my profits but don’t refund peoples losses

@FBS Official Manager

Return my funds so I can withdraw or just mark yourself as a b booking scam broker that won’t pay their bills

It’s 2023 no place in the industry for fraud brokers anymore

Then when I fly to your office you’ll get your legal team and be upset yet this is all your doing not mine I just want my money and to leave your broker and for you to stop playing games with clients accounts as the review page clearly shows you do often

IMG_0847.png

Spoke with metaquotes again just then, they said to do a in app complaint about the broker
Settings/contact developer if anyone else sees this and is having issues with @FBS Official Manager
Also mentioned going to regulators

Spoke with cyber crimes Cyprus they said should do a in person complaint so I’ll fly to Cyprus this weekend if I don’t get my money returned and withdrawn by Friday

Then take the police report to metaquotes office in Cyprus aswell, as it’s fraud no contract allows a broker to change the rules when they lose and it doesn’t matter who I KYC with the payment provider for FBS and their main operations is Cyprus and if you’re in Cyprus fraud is fraud

Lmao it’s 2023 you can’t just withdraw from someone’s account and think things will be fine

Also if you report it on the Apple Store against mt5 in developer issues they will contact metaquotes and question it. apps can’t allow fraud on iPhones etc
They got kicked off the Apple Store last year for same broker fraud

I still want these guys marked as fraud on here, they withdrew from a clients account and don’t have any plans on fixing anything or looking into it as they’re happy to commit fraud and steal off clients
No need to withdraw from a clients account unless they b book trades. They obviously didn’t give the money back to a liquidity provider

@FBS Official Manager maybe I’ll see you in person next week, that will be fun

IMG_0854.jpeg

this is also quiet a laugh
As it states they manage transactions for FBS so they would of been the company that FBS used to steal from my account and they’re based in Cyprus same address as tradestone (FBS parent company) that Christos kakourides owns

So even though they’re stating it wasn’t a Cyprus company that stole from me FBS.com

Their website clearly says a cyprus company that is registered at same address as FBS Cyprus helped them move money from my account

Adding to CYSEC report now

@FBS Official Manager
Thank you for making me find this so I can report HDC technologies aswell for fraud

IMG_0864.png
IMG_0863.png
IMG_0865.png

Dear Florian,

We do understand your frustration and appreciate you for the feedback you provided.

However, we would like to bring to your attention that at FBS, we are committed to maintaining a fair trading environment for all clients, free from any market abuse or misconduct. Furthermore, we carefully monitor any cases of breach of the Customer Agreement. Our goal is to ensure equal terms and conditions for everyone.

FBS is a reputable broker, and we strictly follow the rules from our Customer Agreement that you were asked to read and accept before your registration at FBS.

The Company is eligible to consider any breach of Customer Agreement by the Client if the Company suspects that the Client has carried out any of the prohibited activities. In accordance with terms of the Customer Agreement, we are also authorized to take necessary actions to address such situations. We have informed you about it via email.

Please be reassured that all our actions are executed in full accordance with the terms and conditions of the Customer Agreement. Kindly consider that this is our final decision on your case.

Can we please get this final decision marked as fraud they have had their chance to fix things

No broker should be withdrawing closed profits they have a risk desk for a reason and they can limit margin etc on any accounts they want at any time if I was trading too heavy they could of adjusted my risk on the Wednesday after I held trades for over 12 hours.. then I wouldn’t of had the leverage to trade bigger lots on the Friday 5-10lot trades. Everything was upto them stealing money from closed profits after the fact as I didn’t lose as they were betting on is their issue to pay not to turn around and steal.

as I keep mentioning some trades where held for over 12 hours some where scalps and everything was within the provisions FBS provide clients

If they can’t provide charts or leverage and then pay a client they shouldn’t be in business

The elephant in the room is they obviously b booked my trade’s because no broker would ever take profits from a trader and return it to a liquidity provider
And no provider would complain about 27,355 usd

FBS also didn’t return any losses from that week so yet stated the trades weren’t valid and in breach so the losses the account took should of been refunded

They haven’t returned people’s losses under my IB either that would of taken over 27k in losses over the last 6 months between people

FBS is nothing but a scam broker that just doesn’t care about clients or providing a fair service their review page shows this over and over again for years

Can we please have FBS marked as scam since they stated it was their final response
Their CEO blocks and hides like a child
Their support is nonexistent with sorting issues or replying only once via email for over 2 and a half weeks now

They’re already 2.4 stars but they need to be marked as a scam to save the trading community

In your messages, you also referred to one person as our CEO. However, we kindly ask you to stop disseminating information that does not correspond to reality.

Your cooperation in maintaining a fair and secure trading environment is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
FBS Team.

@florian invest, Do one thing , contact the Cyprus regulators again and ask them what can be done if a company won't provide a Unique Reference Number.

It simply means the op is not registered with FBS CySec branch, so no Ref nb. and no FOS protection

look’s like @Florian did not know, so how can this happen …that’s what needs to be explained to the CySec regulator

….just fyi now we have 24 FBI manpower based in wonderland, maybe they can do some extra :)

https://www.fincen.gov/sites/defaul...-21/FinCEN_Consent_Order_2023-04_FINAL508.pdf

https://www.icij.org/investigations...-after-icijs-cyprus-confidential-revelations/

Back