• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Christos kakourides FBS CEO stole 27,000 usd

I am having an issue with a company
Interesting. What is AML, please?
Anti money laundering
They try and say you can’t show how you made your money for the deposit, then they keep your deposit and freeze account

Someone in the fbs broker reviews still has a $700 deposit frozen due to fbs saying it was money laundering money
@FBS Official Manager
Must be desperate for Christmas party funds so stealing money where ever they can

They’re so silly, thinking money launders move $700 into a broker account then trade the funds

Anti money laundering
They try and say you can’t show how you made your money for the deposit, then they keep your deposit and freeze account

Someone in the fbs broker reviews still has a $700 deposit frozen due to fbs saying it was money laundering money
@FBS Official Manager
Must be desperate for Christmas party funds so stealing money where ever they can

They’re so silly, thinking money launders move $700 into a broker account then trade the funds
@florian invest, Do one thing , contact the Cyprus regulators again and ask them what can be done if a company won't provide a Unique Reference Number.

@florian invest, Do one thing , contact the Cyprus regulators again and ask them what can be done if a company won't provide a Unique Reference Number.
I did submit everything yesterday to them, filled out the form for ombudsman, FBS won’t reply by email to my registered address (to any email I have sent) so I think FBS are just playing games on that side of things.

CySEC have my account number and registered email address with FBS
I’ll also fly over to Cyprus in the next week or so once I’m free, lodge it with police aswell and go see the ombudsman that handles cySEC cases
Visit Christos and the gang aswell seams like his a public figure there always out at award nights

How long until they can be labeled a scam on here?
I think wikifx is a week if FBS don’t respond to them they label it as a scam, which it is if a broker withdraws profits from a client when some have been held for 12hours and some scalped that’s a scam
They had over 12hours to close my trades if they thought they were illegal @FBS Official Manager but a week later you stole those profits

I did submit everything yesterday to them, filled out the form for ombudsman, FBS won’t reply by email to my registered address (to any email I have sent) so I think FBS are just playing games on that side of things.

CySEC have my account number and registered email address with FBS
I’ll also fly over to Cyprus in the next week or so once I’m free, lodge it with police aswell and go see the ombudsman that handles cySEC cases
Visit Christos and the gang aswell seams like his a public figure there always out at award nights

How long until they can be labeled a scam on here?
I think wikifx is a week if FBS don’t respond to them they label it as a scam, which it is if a broker withdraws profits from a client when some have been held for 12hours and some scalped that’s a scam
They had over 12hours to close my trades if they thought they were illegal @FBS Official Manager but a week later you stole those profits
@FBS Official Manager, is a active member here and he/she solving the problems as far as I know, I really dont understand whats going on with your issue here from their end. I wish that I can fly with the victim whenever they need support but unfortunately I cant.

@AsstModerator and @FBS Official Manager, we want your attention here.

@FBS Official Manager, is a active member here and he/she solving the problems as far as I know, I really dont understand whats going on with your issue here from their end. I wish that I can fly with the victim whenever they need support but unfortunately I cant.

@AsstModerator and @FBS Official Manager, we want your attention here.
Yeah they have been online afew times

FBS doesn’t care, they need the money for their Xmas party
They responded above saying I breached their terms and conditions and that was the final response
The profits they took were from two separate occasions two separate trading styles, if a trader can’t hold trades for 12hours or scalp without closed profits being withdrawn then no one really has any hope making money on their broker as they obviously b book larger accounts they can’t afford to pay
They haven’t replied via email since last Wednesday so over a week, they won’t provide a number for my submission to cySEC (already submitted) but they’re just doing the old broker games brokers used to play back in 2018 delaying things hoping it goes away
Their review page has a lot of issues with others in last few months getting profits canceled
What do I need todo to have them labeled as a scam since they won’t reply and stole 27,355 usd in closed profits
Atleast my loss could save others

In your messages, you also referred to one person as our CEO. However, we kindly ask you to stop disseminating information that does not correspond to reality.

Your cooperation in maintaining a fair and secure trading environment is highly appreciated.
My favourite part
FBS maintaining a fair and secure trading environment
Yet withdraw from your account then won’t answer emails or provide a official response with the details for cySEC to investigate
I’d love to know what I breached since FBS provide leverage ratios and the market feed, all a trader has to play with is his lot size and when to buy or sell.
Illegal trading if you hold trades for over 12hours or if you scalp

Also the whole Christos kakourides isn’t our director
I wish he had just replied on Instagram instead of blocked me weeks ago then I wouldn’t be here

But every action has a reaction

He looks happy that he stole my money

Wouldn’t let me add photos the other day..

FBS Official Manager said:
In your messages, you also referred to one person as our CEO. However, we kindly ask you to stop disseminating information that does not correspond to reality.

Your cooperation in maintaining a fair and secure trading environment is highly appreciated.

Fbs stated whom I keep mentioning isn’t the CEO of FBS yet clearly shows he is here..

Christos kakourides CEO of FBS is such a weirdo he blocked me on 24th nov when I messaged him before I posted anything online..

Now his unblocked me I tried to follow again he rejected and tried to follow me

@FBS Official Manager i had no reason to mention anyone until you stole and didn’t reply to my emails, I haven’t had a response via my registered email since the 22nd so on the 24th anyone has the right to message a director of a company and ask wtf is going on

Hopefully this week they get marked as a scam and the world can see how these guys provide the trading environment and b book clients then call illegal if you make money

It’s funny this is as DEEP as the CEO not some risk desk or support doing things themselves no one knows about the CEO has known about this since the 24th when he blocked a client that messaged him before posting online

They’re just a scamming B book broker that need to be shut down if they can’t pay their clients

IMG_0778.png
IMG_0775.jpeg
IMG_0390.png
IMG_0644.jpeg
IMG_0391.png
What
IMG_0779.jpeg
IMG_0776.png
IMG_0647.jpeg
IMG_0646.jpeg

And these are some screen shots of the illegal trades all placed on mobile phone not a EA or copied or anything crazy, just plan old placed on a iPhone

The day I made close 17k profit I also lost over 12k in losing trades so I’m guessing the losing trades aren’t valid trades and amounts will be refunded as all trades were illegal and breaching their terms and conditions which they can’t clarify

Or losing trades fine and valid just not allowed to make profit

If @FBS Official Manager wanted to point out the trade numbers that breached their rules and what the rules were I can happily show the trades entry and exit it’s all on myfxbook incase they wipe the account to make excuses

Bring on marking FBS as a scam

IMG_0714.jpeg
IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0715.jpeg
IMG_0713.jpeg

FBS CEO Christos kakourides well aware of what has gone on, that’s why he blocked me on 24th nov I guess as he is happy to steal from clients just aslong as his name isn’t mentioned

Lmao guy said wrong person while on his Instagram photos he has a FBS lanyard on and his on CYSEC registration

Since their CEO is okay with the b booking and stealing profits can a time line be put on this if they don’t respond with a proper explanation on what trades were illegal and why can they be marked a scam

Which any broker that doesn’t allow a trader to make profits is a scam

IMG_0802.png
IMG_0800.png
IMG_0801.png
IMG_0799.png
IMG_0797.png

Attachments

• IMG_0798.png
    IMG_0798.png
    560.8 KB · Views: 4
Dear Florian,

Let us address the highlighted issue once again.

To begin, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that FBS is a global brand uniting several independent brokerage companies under different licenses. As you may check in your account, you are registered at fbs.com. You can confirm it, for example, by the newsletters received from us. Please consider that clients of FBS Markets Inc. which manages fbs.com are regulated by FSC (Belize). The information about the regulation is published on our website. In your messages, you referred to the regulation of another company registered under the FBS brand.

Kindly consider that the client's successful trading is our success. We provide a lot of educational materials, analytics, and so on so that our clients can practice trading and make profits. Our goal is to ensure equal and fair terms and conditions for all our clients.

In our correspondence by mail, we kept you informed about the progress of the investigation of your case, and when it was completed, we listed to you the specific points of the Customer Agreement that were found violated. We can assure you that the investigation was conducted thoroughly, and all measures were taken in accordance with the regulations. We kindly ask you to re-read the Agreement.

If further questions arise, please continue communication with our customer support team via email at support@fbs.com. Kindly make sure to contact us from the email address you used for registration at FBS. It is a security measure, and we hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
FBS Team.

Back