Pepperstone.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 24, 2019

Pepperstone is an online forex broker. Pepperstone offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile, and WebTrader trading currency top platform. Pepperstone.com offers over 20 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Information

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2010
Address:Level 16, Tower One, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 3008,
Contact:support@pepperstone.com, +61 3 9020 0155
Regulators and registration numbers: ASIC #414530, FCA #684312
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(30+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Pepperstone.com on our forum

Pepperstone.com profile provided by Phil Horner, Aug 31, 2015

Pepperstone Group is an execution-only forex and CFD broker that provides trading solutions sophisticated enough for veteran traders, yet simple enough for the forex novice. Pepperstone assists retail and institutional investors in using forex and other instruments as an asset class and part of their investment objectives. We strive to offer the best trading platforms with access to low-cost pricing, reliable trading infrastructure, fast execution and exceptional client support. Pepperstone offers direct access to multiple destinations of liquidity in the forex markets without the usual burdens of a deal desk which had previously been unavailable to the retail investor. With spreads starting from 0.1 pips, over 70 tradable instruments across 7 different trading platforms, it's no wonder Pepperstone is Australia's leading FX Broker.

Bestseller1989,
Belgium,
May 21, 2019,

this is the best reliable broker guarenteed withrawal deposit no scam fees only mt5 freezes on my phone not on my pc

Mar 30, 2019 - 1 Star Have been with pepperstine since 2012 but broker changed to uk because op ESM regulation nog for a position in usd/try 0.13 small trade i got allmost 200dollar swap fee for one night not that good of a broker anymore. I have other brokers swap in those pairs are not even in the red i was going to take my big account there now i am worried
Lazola,
South Africa,
May 15, 2019,

Pepperstone is a scam broker I withdraw money with them on the 29th April and my bank returned it back to them on the 2nd May up to today they have not added my money into my account but they said it will appear between 3-5 business days they want me to pay them 20GBP in order for them to trace where my money is .
Hello Lazola,

We understand how frustrating it must be not receiving your withdrawals as expected, particularly when you were unsure why this was the case.

We’ve investigated this for you and found this case, we found it was caused by the accepting bank rejecting the transfer.

Unfortunately, when that happens, the money can take some time in making its way back to us. It’s a lot slower than a normal direct deposit and it’s not something we can control either, The good news is the rejected funds reached our account on the 20th May 2019. .

You’ll need to check with your bank as to why they rejected this withdrawal, however it might be worth exploring other funding and withdrawal options, such as PayPal. PayPal is a free option and you can be sure any funds will reach your account in the same day.

Happy this matter was resolved.

We hope this has helped your query and thank you again for getting in touch. If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
fouadzizou,
Algeria, Algeria,
May 10, 2019,

They ask me to deposit....

Another deception from Pepperstone so i change the rating for the last time after a deposit to reset the negative balance they surprise me with this email
''Hi Fouad,

Thank you for your patience. I have asked my operations team to review this matter. We have decided once you make a deposit of $1,000 or more we will waive the $236.68 negative balance on your account. Please note this is a one-time goodwill gesture and will not be applicable in the future.

If there is something further we can help you with please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Pepperstone Support''

so i'm out pepperstone i will not deal with you ever..

Apr 23, 2019 - 4 Stars i have recieved a clarification from pepperstone...
so i change my rating...
good luck.

Apr 18, 2019 - 1 Star I trade on pepperstone since few years and every things were good (spread, withdrawal, fast execution...)
as i have changed my trading strategy on trading on news only i have lost on the last NZD news and my balance goes to be negative .
i contact live chat and they tell me to send an email to support to reset the balance .
today i recieve the response from support
''Dear Fouad,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our team has looked over your recent trades on your live account 942656, and the management team is willing to waive the negative balance -846.77 on your account if you deposit $846.77 or above.

Once these funds are deposited in your account, please email support@pepperstone.com and someone will waive the negative balance amount of $846.77 - this way your deposit is reflected in full.

Kind regards,

Jim
Pepperstone Support''

i'm really surprised that they ask me to deposit money to resolve the issue .
it's the first time i have a problem with Pepperstone and eventually i will never deposit to cover their loss (every one can lose money me or you).
i will never trade on Pepperstone except if they do negative balance protection.
Hi Fouadzizou

I wasn’t able to locate your specific account to reply to this review. Are you please able to email me at support@pepperstone.com so I can help you out?

We’re committed to being fair with our clients, including waiving negative balances when appropriate. Our traders really are the core of our business.

We understand the majority of negative balances are due to clients being unlucky with a news release or fast-moving market. It happens.

We feel it’s a fair compromise to offer clients the ability to have their negative waived if they deposit the same amount to continue trading. We also encourage our clients to explore our risk management resources or get in touch with us so we can help you better manage things like your position sizing, especially during volatility.

Thanks,
Mitch
PepperstoneScam,
Taipei, Taiwan, Province of China,
May 8, 2019,

Do not trust Pepperstone. They would love to blow your account.

They just blow your account without stop out. I lost 33000 USD on a single trade, but my account balance is only 16000 USD. What a joke. They just want all of your deposit.

May 7, 2019 - 1 Star On 7th May, my account was blown due to AUD news release. Pepperstone just let the balance go negative without activate stop out level. There was a nearly 800 pts slippage in my trade, shame on them.
Reply by Martin submitted May 24, 2019:
Hello, I can’t seem to find your account with this information. If you can please email us at support@pepperstone.com we’ll be able to review your trades.

Slippage is a tough one but it’s important to note you will receive both positive and negative slippage. We can help you understand how much of each you have received if you email our support team with this request.

But I get it. 80 pips seems high.

This was related to the RBA rates announcement. The market largely priced in a 25 basis point drop and we got...no change! Lets hope Jerome Powell provides some better forward guidance next time.

We offer industry leading execution times - sometimes between 20 - 40ms when some of our competitors offer 200-300ms. But even our execution speeds can’t get you prices that aren’t available in the market.

News events are full of uncertainty and can lead to slippage, both positive and negative, around fast moving markets. This challenge is faced by every forex trader in the market, not just our clients.

So respectfully, Pepperstone didn’t blow up your account. It was due to an RBA release, not dropping rates, and how global traders reacted after this information was released.

If you’re interested in how you can better manage your position, especially during times where markets are more prone to volatility, we can help you. Drop us a line and we’ll help you with some cool risk management tools like smart lines and helpful videos. Next time, you’ll be ready.
Larry kipngetich,
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 5, 2019,

Delayed refund!!!!

Funded my account with 100$ and verification was not processed and therefore requested for a refund and no response! Wrote the support numerous mails and made calls to the customer care and no response i continually get automated messages and no one has gotten back to me!!!
Hi Kipngetich

Not getting your funds asap can be really frustrating. So were sorry to see you faced a 1 week delay.

To clarify what happened, you requested a withdrawal and before we had a chance to process it, you launched a dispute with PayPal (within hours of the withdrawal being requested). Given this, we couldn’t proceed with the withdrawal until PayPal resolved the complaint.

Pepperstone understand that when clients fund with us, they are trusting us with their money. We take this seriously and don’t hold onto funds unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks for canceling this dispute with PayPal, which enabled us to refund you the deposit.

Thanks,
Mitch
xShakey_,
South Africa,
May 3, 2019,

This is an illegal thing to do...

I set my Ea to run a NZDCAD trade on the 1st may due to the news event but pepperstone had closed my trade on stoploss, which was basically impossible because the current candle and previous candles had never been to that price range. This is the conclusion I've drawn up: The trail stoploss would have activated in profit.
thetruth123,
May 2, 2019,

Great FCA regulated broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals, best support!

Great broker, very low spreads, instant execution, no trickery, same day deposits/withdrawals, unparalleled support.
My account is on the FCA regulated side.
Khan85,
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
May 2, 2019,

Pepperstone not trustworthy

Pepperstone is not trustworthy broker on 30-04-19 my GBPJPY trade was closed and there support team informed me it was technical error and amount will be adjusted.
After 48 hours they adjusted my account but deducted 20% amount saying that before spike trade was closed even though ihad enough balance.
Instead of accommodating they are ripping off.
I believe they did it deliberately.

May 1, 2019 - 2 Stars On 30th May 2019 GBPJPY went down from 144 to 139, i had open trade GBPJPY account went zero when i asked pepperstone got reply "we are sorry it was technical issue". and doesn't know when amount will be adjusted.
Even now if they refund money what about my two days and the trade which was open now it GBPJPY is 145.60.
It's Scam i have been trading with them more than a year, earlier i thought there might be technical issue but every year.
And this is not first time last year they had spread issue promised to refund money but never did it was $15 i ignored.
Mohamed_osman1995,
Alexandria, Egypt,
May 1, 2019,

Trouble in withdrawal

It is a very bad company I have tried to withdraw my money two times once I spend Abou 3 weeks to receive my money but it returned back when I asked them they said that I haven't given them the correct details about my bank account keeping in mind that I used the same details to withdraw from another company and I received my money in only 3 days than I withdrawn it again and up till now I am waiting for about 45 days to get the money but I didn't receive any thing yet e
SETH TAN,
Apr 8, 2019,

Block out access to your account for a few hours and withheld profits

Traded with pepperstone for 3 months and was promoted to the high tier premium trader league. Felt good to have the high rebates so transfer 140k SGD into the account. Traded in 200 lots of USD and suddenly lost connection to the account while all other apps and other computers were working normally. Tried asking pepperstone and they ignored. After a few hours log in everything was gone. By right there should be a profit of 200k. Trade with them at your own risk