Pepperstone.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 15, 2019

Pepperstone is an online forex broker. Pepperstone offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile, and WebTrader trading currency top platform. Pepperstone.com offers over 20 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Pepperstone.com

Join live discussion of Pepperstone.com on our forum

Pepperstone.com profile provided by Phil Horner, Aug 31, 2015

Pepperstone Group is an execution-only forex and CFD broker that provides trading solutions sophisticated enough for veteran traders, yet simple enough for the forex novice. Pepperstone assists retail and institutional investors in using forex and other instruments as an asset class and part of their investment objectives. We strive to offer the best trading platforms with access to low-cost pricing, reliable trading infrastructure, fast execution and exceptional client support. Pepperstone offers direct access to multiple destinations of liquidity in the forex markets without the usual burdens of a deal desk which had previously been unavailable to the retail investor. With spreads starting from 0.1 pips, over 70 tradable instruments across 7 different trading platforms, it's no wonder Pepperstone is Australia's leading FX Broker.

Waynera,
Chengdu, China,
Jan 14, 2019,

Throw your money to the wind.

Pepperstone has changed it China Union Pay method for Deposits.
'It is S***. They are using a Third Party and you have to buy an" Infinity Pin Token". Don't do it. My money is gone. I did as instructed, no money was deposited in my account and I don't know where the money is. I contacted the Live support. This was absolutely the worst support I have ever experienced. No resolution was reached after over an hour... I kept copies if you want to see it.
LILIIA,
Ukraine,
Jan 12, 2019,

Highly recommended...
Fast withdraw, great support It is a great trading expirience
the best broker in Australia .

Jun 24, 2018 - 5 Stars i highly recommend this broker ,fast deposit and fast withdrawal. the best broker ever

Reply by Martin submitted Jul 4, 2018 Your review is much appreciated Liliia. Thank you!
Jason,
Jan 3, 2019,

Pepperstone manipulating prices during high volatility

Scam broker that manipulates prices to margin call you out of positions. Just look at the GBPJPY chart on the 1min at 22:36 GMT. Only pepperstone charts show that spike candle, No other charting platforms; Tradingview, Oanda, FXCM, Ig, Icmarkets show that candle spike. That spike kicked me out of half my positions as well as many other positions that were in profit due to the margin call. Furthermore the execution price that my positions were sold at were over 30pips above the high of the candle as well! What a joke of a company honestly, they should lose their ASIC license.
Chima,
Victoria, Australia,
Dec 24, 2018,

Price Spread - A weapon used steal from client

Do not make the mistake I made by not confirming "maximum spread"! Ask pepperstone for their maximum spread for each pair you want to trade and make sure they email it to you in writing.

Pepperstone spread can go as high as 50pips for GBP pairs etc but they don't tell you that on their website they just tell you the minimum and average spread (the average spread is even questionable).

Most people stoploss are below 50 pips this means your stoploss can be activated by the spread alone and your take profit (for sell position) can be pushed 50pips away due to spread manipulation from the company. Hence, the reason majority of traders lose money.

Spread is one of the major tool used by companies like Pepperstone to swindle their clients. If you complain they will say it's due to low liquidity. In my case they say it's due to low liquidity caused by bank holiday but then I responded "The spread has reduced back after my position closed but we are still in bank holiday" they didn't know what to respond but said "I agreed to tgeir terms and condition."

I have told the company I will let people know about their dishonesty and they should be transparent enough to publish there maximum spread for each pair on their website, so they can be held accountable when they deviate from it. MY ADVICE IS "DO NOT FUND YOUR ACCOUNT OR TRADE IF YOUR NOT PROVIDED IN WRITING THE MAXIMUM APPLICABLE SPREAD. NOTE WITHOUT MAXIMUM THE SPREAD CAN BE INCREASED TO INFINITY, MEANING YOU CAN BE WIPED OUT ANYTIME NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR ENTRY POSITION"
HI Chima

Thank you for your review.

We do apologies for your recent experience with Pepperstone. Please note during rollover/news events or any other events that can cause uncertainty in the market, liquidity providers are no longer willing to offer the same tight spreads and liquidity to protect themselves. During this time spreads can widen more than normal and as such we can not guarantee a maximum spread.

If you are not satisfied with your trade investigations outcome, please let us know and we will be more than happy to take a further look into the trade investigations for you.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/5 live support team via our website https://pepperstone.com/en/ for fast support or email us at support@pepperstone.com.
T butters,
Dec 18, 2018,

Lies lies and more lies

Terrible does not even come close to this mob, there customer service is s*** at best, live chat are rude and is a waste of time.
They lie about withdrawal times,first I was told 1 to 3 days then 3 to 5 then it all depends on my bank!! What a load of rubbish.....
It seems that is the script they tell all there clients to just fob them off, stay away of these thieves...
Hi T butters

We do apologies for your recent experiences with Pepperstone.

Withdrawals are processed during business hours Australian time and take 1 business day to be processed and sent by Pepperstone. Once sent, withdrawal ETAs depend on the method chosen. For example withdrawals by Bank Wire Transfer usually take 1-5 business days to reach your account once sent.
Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, Debit/Credit Card - 2 Business days.

Joe,
Dec 4, 2018,

Pepperstone may be losing thousand's to save hundred's.

Pepperstone wouldn't let me delete my pepperstone profile so I could open new pepperstone profile using affiliate link. Pepperstone doesn't have outstanding review star average on forex peace army. So I will not be trading with pepperstone.
Hi Joe

We do apologies for your recent experiences with Pepperstone.

Please note that we allow only one profile/portfolio per client. That being said you can have multiple trading accounts under one profile/portfolio. Which you can use to link to an IB upon creations of the additional account.

waynem,
Australia,
Nov 23, 2018,

pathetic broker

ive been quite ok with this broker for maybe 5-6 years but recently i had an issue that now places them in bucketshop territory.

they are going downhill fast.

even trying to cancel my 2 accounts - they ignore me - which is NOT good enough.

stay away from them
Hi Waynem

We do apologies for your recent experience with Pepperstone. Please email us at support@pepperstone.com and we will be more than happy to investigate the issue for you.
Mark,
Australia,
Nov 20, 2018,

Be aware, This broker does not offer true ECN account. Their razor account is not an ECN account.
Hi Mark

Thanks for your review.

Pepperstone believes that the industry term ‘ECN’ can often be very vague and used to confuse clients, and as such we refrain from describing ourselves in this manner. If you were looking for an ECN style account for trading, then you may wish to look into our Razor account. More information on this can be found here: https://pepperstone.com/en/forex-trading/razor-ecn

Lectio,
Thailand,
Nov 3, 2018,

One of the best but not gain my fully trust

I've been with them for 1 year. I can say that it is one of the best broker. I trust them because of the background of ASIC regulation.
The deposit and withdrawal showed no problem to me , in fact the process was getting better.
The placement of order showed no problem to me (razor account) maybe because of I'm using pending orders. Comissions and swap was fair comparing to other brokers.
However, as I learn deeper to the market I realized that despite how impressing they are , Pepperstone isn't a broker I trust the most.
I wish to trade arbitrage system , namely triangular hedging and carrytrade.. which will turn forex trading into investing which is very low risk but can yield 5-15% monthly. Both strategies are well-known amoung brokers especially b-book brokers.
All the b-books will terminate the order or ban your account upon recognise what you're doing. While genuine A-book brokers don't care , they earn profit from swap and comission , they don't care which strategy you're using.
Of course i have talked to the account manager . He stated clearly that both strategies are not allowed(clearly b-book manner).
This made me decide to leave Pepperstone despite the fact I still love them but I can't keep myself trading with the broker that i don't trust the most.
I'm now trading with a bank-grade broker.
jerm1,
Netherlands,
Oct 30, 2018,

Liked the trading platform, but since I tried to withdraw some money, I am having a horrible experience with Pepperstone.

Requested a withdrawal on 20th of September, and is still not received! (now more than a month later).

Support is not really helping, the chat does not have access to accounts, so they can not help me on this level and are telling me to come back at me via email, which they did not do halve of the times I requested support to get an update on this issue.

E-mail support is telling me the funds are stuck at my bank's side, and I should ask my bank. I contacted my bank, and they tell me this is not possible, the sender is fully responsible until received. Pepperstone sent me a confirmation of the payment, so I went to my bank again, but they told me again that they can not verify the payment in any way, and this is not needed if the payment was successfully sent and received by my bank.

Now I am stuck in between, my money is lost and no one is taking responsibilty! For some reason I trust my bank more than Pepperstone.
Reply by Martin submitted Nov 2, 2018:
Thank you for the feedback from your recent withdrawal experience.

At this stage, what would be best is if you emailed your bank and cc'd in our email address about your withdrawal. This way we can start a direct dialogue with your bank to hopefully sort this issue out for you.

Our sincerest apologies for the delay and we always do what we can to ensure you receive your withdrawals as fast and as efficiently as we can process