Pepperstone.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 20, 2018

Pepperstone is an online forex broker. Pepperstone offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile, and WebTrader trading currency top platform. Pepperstone.com offers over 20 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Pepperstone.com

Join live discussion of Pepperstone.com on our forum

Pepperstone.com profile provided by Phil Horner, Aug 31, 2015

Pepperstone Group is an execution-only forex and CFD broker that provides trading solutions sophisticated enough for veteran traders, yet simple enough for the forex novice. Pepperstone assists retail and institutional investors in using forex and other instruments as an asset class and part of their investment objectives. We strive to offer the best trading platforms with access to low-cost pricing, reliable trading infrastructure, fast execution and exceptional client support. Pepperstone offers direct access to multiple destinations of liquidity in the forex markets without the usual burdens of a deal desk which had previously been unavailable to the retail investor. With spreads starting from 0.1 pips, over 70 tradable instruments across 7 different trading platforms, it's no wonder Pepperstone is Australia's leading FX Broker.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Aug 11, 2018,

over 2 weeks since I made my withdrawal and I have not received the money

I made a withdrawal on 2018/07/30 is over 2 weeks still the money have not cleared. while pepperstone claim that the money will clear within 2-4 days.
Hi there,

That is way too long a time for a withdrawal not to clear.

While we have no control over how long it takes your bank to process the funds after we send them we can a least provide some assistance. Would you mind reaching out to support@pepperstone.com so we can investigate further?
Luxembourg,
Aug 8, 2018,

I have bad experience with some trades recently as i have put limit order with specific prices on trades but was recorded as market order and loose money on this transaction, be carefull
Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your feedback. Apologies if the service you received did not live up to expectations.

Please note that though all pending orders are pending market orders. For all order types there is no way we can guarantee fills at the given level. Although you may be looking to execute at a certain price, the market may have moved significantly or liquidity exhausted, in which instance your order would be filled at the next best price or the fair market value.
Mokopane, South Africa,
Aug 8, 2018,

Thanks for the good spread

Pepperstone is a very good broker offering a good spread and fast execution too and nowadays its hard to find good brokers like pepperstone
Reply by Martin submitted Aug 20, 2018:
Thank you for the very good review Keletso, it is very nice to hear!
Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 7, 2018,

INCORRECTLY FILLING ORDERS

INCORRECTLY FILLING ORDERS

Hi
I find myself having to resort to writing reviews as Pepperstone does not seem to take filling of Limit Orders seriously. On 2 occasions now, I have been filled past my limit order price twice in one month.
I trade using limit orders on a cTrader platform. On the first occasion 17th July, I was filled past my Limit Order price, resulting in a loss. Then on the second occasion, 3 days later on the 20th July, my orders were again filled past limit.
> Limit Order Sell: EURCAD: My limit Order Price=1.5408, Pepperstone Fill Price=1.53652, Close Price: 1.53847
That is 23.3pips WON instead they fill past the limit order price and it results in -19.5 pips LOST.

By reading some of other clients reviews here, I see that my account it not the only one being sabotaged by allowing Limit Orders to be filled past order price as well as set expiry times (1 Sec)... Are things going to start improving at this venue?

Regards
Mark

Jul 25, 2018 - 3 Stars Pepperstone: Limit Orders

I would like to post a complaint about Pepperstone and their inability to fill orders correctly. They are converting Limit orders to Market orders. Is it just for the sake of filling clients orders?

20th July 2018:
DID18712901 - Limit Order Sell: EURCAD: My Order Price=1.54080, Pepperstone Fill Price=1.53652, Close Price: 1.53847
That is 23.3pips WON instead you fill past the limit order price and it results in -19.5 pips LOST

Another important fact is that my limit order is set to expire after 1 second. They filled the position much longer after that 1 second!!!! The order should have at the very east expired. Why is it that other brokers can fill limit orders with no issues?
Hi Mark,

Also, the expiry function of your pending order is the expiry time if your order has not been triggered by the given time. The expiry time you enter for the trade is not the length of time the order is given to fill once triggered. Apologies for any confusion in this regard.
China,
Aug 3, 2018,

hi,everyone,pepperstone AU do something to my ctrade account,and it is not the first to do it,I need let others to know it,I send email to pepperstone and hope to solver it,but it still bad,on 07.20.2018,my limit order also get big slipping and pepperstone say it is normal,please know it is ctrade not MT4.
Limit Order: EURCAD(Sell)
Order Price: 1.5408
Fill Price: 1.53657
Close Price: 1.53842
Pepperstone not solver it and say all of the same,I hope it can not play the slipping game,thanks
Hi Dezico,

malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 3, 2018,

they really cheat when you start to make profit

They give tou tight spread as a Razor Account. It's not one time but twice. Once was the price did not reach my stop loss. But they increase the slippage so that my trade was close. Although stop loss not hit!

2nd time my trade was in Take Profit. Target reach buy my trade is not closed! My trade atill on going qhile it suppose to be closed!
Hi espedward,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would hazard that this issue would likely be because you were in Sell trades. Sell trades close at the Ask price rather than the Bid price while the charts only show the Bid price. Hence, this can lead to some confusion with stop losses and take profits on Sell trades.

We can investigate this further and provide pricing data to you if you like. Please reach out to support@pepperstone.com and we would be happy to investigate further.
Bangladesh,
Jul 31, 2018,

Pepperstone charge withdraw fee ..Its very sorrow matter .because in now maximum broker do not charge any fee for deposit & withdraw ...
Hi Mahabub,

Please note that we do not charge our own withdrawal fee but simply pass on the fee charged by the withdrawal method itself. We also do not pass any deposit fees that we may incur.

That said, thank you for your feedback as we do obviously need to always be looking at improving our services.
Jul 31, 2018,

One of the best

I have used Pepperstone extensively for the past 2 or 3 years. I think they are one of the best brokers out there......and I don't like brokers. Their spreads are very good along with their execution. The swaps that they pay are always near the top of the list.

Their withdrawals and deposits are always within stated limits and without hitches. I have accounts with at least 10 brokers and Pepperstone is my favourite.
Reply by Martin submitted Aug 20, 2018:
You have given us one of the best reviews out there, thank you for that.

We do always aim to exceed client expectations and do our best to continually improve our services. If you have any thoughts or suggestions on what you would like to see from Pepperstone please do note hesitate to reach out to support@pepperstone.com
ILORIN, Nigeria,
Jul 22, 2018,

one of the best in the world,, i have been using pepperstone for the 7 month.. all i can say is awesome,, fast deposit and withdrawal
Reply by Martin submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Thank you very much for the review Olatunji, we do appreciate you sharing your experiences with Pepperstone
Cambodia,
Jul 19, 2018,

I'm currently using Pepperstone and their MT4 is Terrible, it keep freeze for 2-5mins all days around 7-15 time on both PC and IOS. I have run many MT4 from other broker too and it is fine except Pepperstone it keep freeze and disconnect.
I hope they can fix it.
For Withdrawal, Commission and Spread, Pepperstone is best for me.
Reply by Martin submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Hi Serey,

Sorry to hear about this issue, would you mind reaching out to support@pepperstone.com so that we can investigate the matter for you. We may be able to do a screenshare session to help fix the problem.

And thank you for your positive comments as well.