Pepperstone.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 20, 2018

Pepperstone is an online forex broker. Pepperstone offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile, and WebTrader trading currency top platform. Pepperstone.com offers over 20 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Pepperstone.com

Join live discussion of Pepperstone.com on our forum

Pepperstone.com profile provided by Phil Horner, Aug 31, 2015

Pepperstone Group is an execution-only forex and CFD broker that provides trading solutions sophisticated enough for veteran traders, yet simple enough for the forex novice. Pepperstone assists retail and institutional investors in using forex and other instruments as an asset class and part of their investment objectives. We strive to offer the best trading platforms with access to low-cost pricing, reliable trading infrastructure, fast execution and exceptional client support. Pepperstone offers direct access to multiple destinations of liquidity in the forex markets without the usual burdens of a deal desk which had previously been unavailable to the retail investor. With spreads starting from 0.1 pips, over 70 tradable instruments across 7 different trading platforms, it's no wonder Pepperstone is Australia's leading FX Broker.

Terence,
Oct 9, 2018,

Caught them scamming

With proof and evidence that this broker is out to scam and fool you. When you trade with their demo account on ctrader, the spread is usually 0.0-0.1 pips because they charge a commission of about 0.8pipe for every trade.. But when you compare the spread diffences between their demo (to hook you in) and a life account after you've funded it, there will be a huge difference. At the exact time when they charge 0.0 - 0.1 pips(spread) + 0.8 pips(commission) for their Demo, they charge 1.1-1.8 pips (spread) + 0.8 pips (commission) 1.9-2.7 pips and they "ENCOURAGE SCALPING"! ROFLMAO!! XD
Hi Terence,

Thank you for your feedback and apologies if the experience did not live up to expectations.

If the spread on your live account is wider than your demo it may mean that your live account is a Standard account but your demo is our Razor account. However, you should not be charged commissions on your Standard account - only the Razor one.

As such, could you forward your account details to support@pepperstone.com so we can look into the issue for you?
newrules,
Australia,
Oct 4, 2018,

good broker

Good experience with this broker.
Have no issues.
I am concerned that some of there moves failed to spike through my tp when on other brokers it would have. I am uncertain if this is because pepperstone is less "spikey" than other brokers or another reason. Trades still closed in profit.
Reply by Martin submitted Oct 17, 2018:
Thanks for the good review! If you do have any trades you would like to query our support team via support@pepperstone.com would be happy to assist
Nmanny@91,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Sep 29, 2018,

Funds being reversed back due to loss of bank card but still not getting proper reply as to where are they

Hello everyone
I'm Ntombi from South Africa. My case is on the case of withdrawing funds for from my account, bank card getting lost in the process of withdrawal and funds being reversed back to Pepperstone prior to to closing the card number. I really think the process of how such cases are handled by Pepperstone are slightly unfair.

I contacted Pepperstone on live chat and was told to contact the accounts team via email with this issue. After explaining the issue, I was told that it would take 60 days for me to get back the funds withdrawn in another method since the card was closed due to loss. I further appealed as adviced by one of their operators on call by sending proof that the account was blocked by my bank as the card got lost as well as a notification from the bank that the funds were returned back to Pepperstone on the 18 of September. The accounts team send back an email saying they still have not received the reversal of the amounts withdrawn on the 12 and 13 September

In the whole of last week I contacted them via phone call and the operators kept on saying that process could take up to 10 business working days. So I have been getting different feedback from accounts and operators on call.

What exactly Happens in the process of getting back funds to me...if it takes 60 days, I still have not received the actual date of my funds being returned prior to the reversal that took place on the 18th of September... Plead help. I do not want to believe that Pepperstone is a scam
Reply by Martin submitted Oct 17, 2018:
Thank you for your your review.

Please note that there are withdrawal rules regarding card withdrawals and deposits in that if you deposit by card and if you withdraw within 60 days of that deposit you must first return those deposits back to you card

If the card has been deactivated then unfortunately you would need to wait 60 days from the date of your last card deposit to withdraw by another method

Regarding the status of your funds, would you be able to get confirmation from your bank that they sent the funds back and email that to support@pepperstone.com so we can investigate for you?
Oyvind Visthus,
Cabarete, Dominican Republic,
Sep 25, 2018,

Broker without any issue

Been using Pepperstone for about one year
without any issue what so ever
Everthing working as it suppose to do with
helpfull support
Reply by Martin submitted Oct 17, 2018:
Your feedback is much appreciated Oyvind, thank you!
Trader_FX,
Russian Federation,
Sep 14, 2018,

ePayments funding/withdrawal

Hi there. Order execution has been fine so far, but I wish there were more funding/withdrawal options like ePayments. This company is far better than Skrill/Neteller as regarded fees. And it's also FCA regulated. Can you please consider partnership with ePayments?
Reply by Martin submitted Sep 17, 2018:
Thank your your review and your suggestions. We now have staff dedicated to reviewing and improving our payment and withdrawal services, we will pass on your suggestion on
David,
melbourne, Australia,
Sep 11, 2018,

This is scam broker, stay away from them, Closed your position no reason , it happen before,Have contact the office they said they will investigation, but over a month still no respond.
Reply by Martin submitted Sep 18, 2018:
Hi David,

My apologies for the experience, you should not be waiting a month for a reply.

I am inclined to suggest reaching out to support@pepperstone.com so we can look into it further for you but that

I have checked our support cases marked as 'trade investigations' and from a David in your region and they all do appear to be resolved. Can you reply to this comment with any further details you would be willing to provide so I can look into it more personally for you?
blessmilesfx,
johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 5, 2018,

disappointing broker

tried to withdraw funds via ewallet that takes less than a day from pepperstone account 932735 but been waiting since last week nothing has happened.the skrill account that i used they even once paid me last month but now they are telling stories i even provided proof.there was a time my skrill account was hacked and the hacker funded his pepperstone account and i provided proof but they failed to refund that payment and they accepted third party payment which was stolen from my account.really disappointed
Reply by Martin submitted Sep 18, 2018:
Thank you for your feedback and apologies if your experience did not live up to expectations.

Please note that I have reviewed the details of your case and it would be best if you reached out to support@pepperstone.com so we can discuss the matter further

Looking forward to hearing from you
D Magar,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Sep 2, 2018,

Best Broker Should consider on Instant Withdrawal of Funds in Electronic Channel like Skrill and Paypal

I have been trading with pepperstone since last 3 years. they are the best in terms of industry lowest spread, good execution and wonderful supporting team.

Pepperstone would be the worlds best Company if they offer instant withdrawal of funds in electronic payments like Skrill, Paypal etc. as it is offered today by many broker Companies around the globe.

Yes! Many traders want instant withdrawal of fund!
Reply by Martin submitted Sep 5, 2018:
Your feedback is much appreciated D Magar, even the suggestion for improvement! We have passed your comments onto our funding team for review.
MartinH1,
Slovakia,
Aug 31, 2018,

Excellent brokerb

I very much recommend this broker for numerous reasons. I as an EU citizen use its UK branch, which is regulated by FCA. That of course is one great thing to have. I'm trading with Pepperstone for a few months and so far everything worked well. When I had technical difficulties, their support was very fast, responsive and helpful as well. I count to pleasant bonus great webinars and analytical service from BKForex (Kathy Lien and co), special tools like AutoCharter and many other goodies.
Reply by Martin submitted Sep 5, 2018:
Thanks for the excellent review Martin!
Mahesh,
India, India,
Aug 29, 2018,

Scam pepperstone fraud theft

Hello Everyone,

I am old client of pepperstone and trading i had some issues in news time but i ignored because i thought this is best broker but as soon my client got increase i did deposit via my client skrill account and then see what pepperstone did fraud with me they said its not allowed to deposit via different skrill i said ok no problem just send back funds where it came from ( same skrill which i used to deposit) but they are fraud not sending any funds back to Skrill and delaying. I called their customer care n talked with manager he laugh at me n joke very unprofessional and very bad they are they don't create problem if u do small deal for client above 1k please not invest here they are theft they holding my 1172$ with no reason and as i am from mobile one i reach to home i ll submit all the proof which i have recorded.

I ll also wait if they refund till tomorrow i ll close this case n happily end the story but its my money which i need so i must take help from fpa and from public

Please do not invest any money here they target to scam above 1k user

Thanks
Hi Mahesh,

Very sorry to not your experience. Our funding teams do have strict compliance they have to follow and this may be want is causing this issue.

Would you mind reaching out to support@pepperstone.com so we can look into this further for you