FortFS.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2019
Fort Financial Services

Other websites of this company include TradeFort.com, TradeFort.ws.

About FortFS.com

FortFS is a forex broker. Fort FS offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. FortFS.com offers currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FortFS.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2010
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@fortfs.com, +371 67 66 0716
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/256/TS/16
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, NinjaTrader, CQG
Currencies:(60+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(50+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
News Spike Trading: Unknown
Scalping: Unknown
PAMM: Unknown
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FortFS.com on our forum

medea, Algeria,
Oct 16, 2019,

i have 1week with him is good

i have 1 week with him is good broker i am wining and thay pay me in oen max and thay have good bons
gj,
pakistan, Pakistan,
Oct 14, 2019,

scam forfs

fortfs is a scam be aware after complete lots when i submit withdraw request they reject and i recive and email i have a complete statement or withdraw request screen shot …beawrare of scam
Dear Client,

Welcome bonus and profit gained with the help of bonus funds were canceled according to the clauses 11-12 of Welcome bonus conditions https://www.fortfs.com/en/conditions/bonuses/welcome

11. In case of fraudulent actions (such as: the bonus was received by the same person on more than one account or under different profiles, multi-directional trades, meaningless lots generating and etc.), the company reserves the right to, without prior notice, cancel the bonus and the earned profit from such an account (accounts).
12. In case of any relation is detected between accounts (IP address, used devices and etc.) as well as the use of services that provide anonymity (VPS, proxy, VPN, networks such as Tor, VPS and etc.), the company reserves the right to, after investigation, cancel the Welcome Bonus and the earned profit.

In particular, our investigation has revealed trading without commercial meaning in order to artificially generate lots, which is a direct violation of terms.

Ticket Details
Priority: Normal

Helpdesk: https://trader.fortfs.com/support/tickets
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Oct 17, 2019:
Dear gj,

We would like to ask you not to spread misinformation on the public forums.
There are certain terms to the promotion which you agree to follow by participating in this promotion. You have violated these terms.
Unfortunately, your trading strategy was aimed only at completing the withdrawal conditions by generating lots and makes no sense as a trading strategy in general. This is a direct violation of the terms (p.11), which were quoted to you in our letter.
The Welcome bonus is aimed at giving traders a chance to start trading on the real market. Rushing to the bonus lots requirements by mindlessly opening and closing the trades is NOT what the promotion is aimed at.

You are free to post your trading history so every user can see your obvious rules violation for themselves and that our actions were completely justified.
Our support would have been happy to answer any questions if you have ever contacted us.

Alberta, Canada,
Oct 9, 2019,

Excellent

I've been trading with Fortfs for almost a year and I must confess I've had a good experience so far. I once had a slippage wipe out my account due to a technical glitch but It was promptly resolved after I complained. They have also improved on the slow execution speed. Fortfs spread is the best I've seen so far in the industry. The only problem I have is that Skrill seems like a scam and I'm sort of limited to using skrill to fund and withdraw from my account probably based on my location.
indonesia, Indonesia,
Sep 21, 2019,

withdrawal request still not done yet

hello guys

previously I was very comfortable trading with FORTFS. but after finding this thread, and the events that I experienced. I am worried. I recently made a withdrawal, but it's not processed. I ask the customer service that withdrawing with Perfect Money only takes 3-9 hours.

I'll wait, it's not even processed. then I contacted customer service again, they said withdrawal would be processed immediately, rarely until 2-3 days. but it's already been 2 days. not before like this.

does fortFS become a scam ??
i will chage start when my withdrawal was done !

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Sep 25, 2019:
Dear kidfx,

What you are saying is mostly not true.
First of all, your withdrawal is already completed. While we try to complete every withdrawal as soon as possible – sometimes almost instantly - according to the Client agreement (https://static.fortfs.com/download/docs/en/01_client_agreement.pdf), which you have accepted:
6.10.5: After the profile verification documents and payment account are processed and confirmed by both the Company and payment system within 5 (five) business days, the financial processing of the withdrawal request is performed from the Company’s to the Client’s payment account.
Your withdrawal request was created on 2019-09-19 18:17:33, your withdrawal was completed on 2019-09-23 10:58:51, which means the processing time was just over 3 business days – well within the stipulated timeframe, to which, once again, you have agreed.

Secondly, you were NEVER told “that withdrawing with Perfect Money only takes 3-9 hours.” - this is a straight up lie.
Here is what you have been told by customer support in your first chat:
17:30 kidfx: i just make withdrawal request, follow up please. thank you
17:30 Support: Kindly pay your attention that according to the Client Agreement withdrawal requests operating may take up to 5 working days.
Funds are credited on your wallet/account:
- instantly after the withdrawal request is approved by financial department manager if the withdrawal is requested to Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Qiwi and FasaPay;
- within 3-7 banking days after the withdrawal request is approved by financial department manager if the withdrawal is requested to a bank card or via bank transfer;
- within 48 hours after the withdrawal request is approved by financial department manager if the withdrawal is requested to local bank (Malaysia / Thailand)
Kindly note, that the financial department working hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm GMT+3 (Friday - Monday).
17:31 kidfx: within 3-7 banking days, thank for your help sir !

Here is what you have been told by customer support in your second chat:
08:17 kidfx: this is perfect money, should be 3-9 hours in website information
08:20 Support: There is no such information on the website. According to p 6.10.5. of Client Agreement, requests are processed within 5 (five) business days

Here is what you have been told by customer support in your third chat:
16:52 kidfx: more than 24hour
16:53 Support: Kindly pay your attention that according to the Client Agreement withdrawal requests operating may take up to 5 working days.
Funds are credited on your wallet/account:
16:54 kidfx: ok

Judging by your answers, you seem to understand the responses of customer support, but you still go on to post misinformation on the public forum – we are not sure why.

To sum it up: your withdrawal was completed a long time ago, well within the agreed upon Client agreement terms and in accordance with what the customer support told you three times. As you said: “i will chage start when my withdrawal was done !”, we are expecting you to change your review rating. Thank you.

Our support is always at your disposal should you have any question.

Edwin,
Den Haag, Netherlands,
Sep 11, 2019,

Pleasure to work with

A very decent broker. Apart from all the usual things in which many brokers are similar - instruments, leverages and all this jazz - my great compliments go to the staff, who actually take effort to resolves any problem whenever it arises. I had a withdrawal slightly delayed and contacted financial managers - they resolved the issue in a day. The support is always online too. It is easier to work with broker when they are so easily accessible.
The only thing: Neteller is not available for EU citizens, which sucks a little, but apart from that they are great. Definitely one of the better brokers I've come across.
Mpumalanga, South Africa,
Sep 3, 2019,

They Cancel Profit

They cancel profit when they see that you are profitable, reduce leverage then cancel your trading account. But they do refund your deposit, unlike other scammers...
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Sep 10, 2019:
Dear Sbudaxpres,

Any decision taken by our company is always made accordingly to the agreed upon legal documentation.
However, unfortunately, we can not identify your case from your description. Please provide your account number so we can clarify the implied situation. Also, our support is always happy to answer any questions you might have. Thank you!

Tenerife, Spain,
Aug 1, 2019,

Seems they are just closing my account!

Interesting that after criticising their withdrawals I get a notice terminating my account! I assumed they were closing down but they're just closing my account down with no reason given

Either they don't like to hear the truth about their very bad withdrawal delays yet taking the money from your account immediately or they don't like profitable traders.

I had to close open positions for a loss in order to be allowed to withdraw my money and it remains to be seen whether I will actually get it...

Jul 31, 2019 - 1 Star After several post complaining about long withdrawal times exceeding their stated 5 business days, I get a mail from Fort Financial saying they are closing my account and I have to close all my positions before I can withdraw! Here's the mail:

"Dear Client,

This letter is to inform you that in accordance with the decision taken by the Risk Management Department of the Company, we are obliged to unilaterally suspend the servicing of active trading accounts and terminate the Client agreement on the basis of paragraph 1.7 of the "Client Agreement" (https://static.fortfs.com/download/docs/en/01_client_agreement.pdf). Below is a quotation of this paragraph of the agreement:

1.7 Any of the parties is eligible to unilaterally refuse the execution of the agreement notifying in advance the other side no less than 15 (fifteen) business days of the presumed date of agreement termination.

In accordance with this requirement, you must close your trading positions within 15 days (up to and including Aug 14, 2019) after sending the relevant notice.

As soon as the closing of trading positions is completed, you will be able to apply for withdrawal of funds in accordance with the procedures established by the Company's regulatory documents.

Sincerely yours,
Fort Financial Services Ltd."

Maybe they don't like accounts that make high profits and keep withdrawing?

Jul 30, 2019 - 1 Star My suspicions that they have problems (withdrawal difficulties these last few months) have been confirmed this evening when I received a notice of Termination of Contract.

"Dear Client,

If there are open positions on the accounts after the end of this period, the Company will be forced to close all open positions at market prices."

Given the existing withdrawal problems traders with large deposits will probably have problems withdrawing it all in less than 3 weeks!

Jul 29, 2019 - 3 Stars OK, only 4 days including the weekend which makes 2 business days.

This is a big improvement and acceptable...

Jul 27, 2019 - 2 Stars It's totally unacceptable that a broker takes your withdrawal out of your account instantly and then takes 8 days to pay it. This was by Skrill, which is instant, so no excuse - just a bad broker. Actual trading is OK, which is why I give 2 starts but if it's always a problem to get your money how do they deserve a better rating?

Jul 24, 2019 - 1 Star Once again Fort Financial have exceeded their stated 5 business days for a withdrawal. Doesn't matter how good the broker is if you can't withdraw without getting concerned they deserve the lowest rating!

W1009951 Withdraw 3182470 » Skrill: john@*******.com 952.00 USD 2019-07-17 14:15:22 Processing

End of the 5th business day and nothing for a simple Skrill withdrawal. It's often taken over two weeks...

Just not good enough and Fort FS need to improve this if they are to be trusted as a broker. My clients also complain of long withdrawal delays.

Jul 16, 2019 - 4 Stars OK, got my latest $950 in 'only' 5 days including the weekend which is acceptable.

As long as they can keep withdrawals within a few days I am happy because everything else is very good indeed.

Keep it up Fort FS!

Jul 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I'd like to comment on my previous post!

"Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jun 21, 2019 Dear VeteranTrader,

As you already know, your withdrawal had been completed even before this unfortunate review was posted.%"

It most certainly wasn't and I can provide proof from my Skrill account that it was paid on the 24th.

Just made another withdrawal so let's see if things have improved and I'll increase the star rating...

Jun 22, 2019 - 2 Stars Eventually did get my withdrawal but 16 days is totally unacceptable. Now waiting 3 days for another withdrawal, I wonder how long that will take?

If they could sort this out, they would be a very good broker because everything else is OK. But if they make you sweat every time you withdraw...

And could I withdraw my whole $9,000 if I wanted to?

Jun 19, 2019 - 1 Star I have been waiting 15 days for a Skrill withdrawal. OK, it's 'only' been 9 days since another withdrawal but I am getting no good response from support other than promising to pay it 'today or tomorrow'!

Withdrawals use to be processed within hours so this is extremely suspicious and is looking like they've stopped paying altogether.

So, been very happy with them for several years but this is unacceptable and I can only give the lowest rating.

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jun 21, 2019 Dear VeteranTrader,

We would like to note that, while we try to complete every withdrawal as soon as possible, and most of the times withdrawals are completed within hours as you say yourself, ultimately, the withdrawal time is regulated by our Client agreement and your latest withdrawal was completed according to it. We are not quite sure how this situation warrants a 1-star review after the year of “being very happy with us”.

If you have any questions, our support is always happy to provide all necessary information to you.

Hope to see you trading with us in future.

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jul 29, 2019 Dear Client,

Kindly note, that the request has been operated on 2019-07-25.

Thank you.
Rome, Italy,
Jul 17, 2019,

Good work

Good support team and financial managers. Withdrawals OK. Sometimes they request documents to re-upload again with better quality. This is the only thing that I do not like, but for 3 years they asked me only 2 times to re-new document.
But trading and Terms and Conditions I think are very good.
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Jun 27, 2019,

GREAT BROKER

FORTFS IS A GREAT BROKER WITH SPECTACULAR VARIETY OF INVESTMENT INSTRIMENTS, A LOT OF WAYS OF DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWALS , VERY LOW SPREADS, AND VERY EFFICIENT LIVE SUPPORT.
Andrii,
Vatutino, Ukraine,
Jun 12, 2019,

Normal broker

Fort is normal broker. I will not say it the best broker in the world but enough for me. Prices are right during news. Pretty fast performance. Pays money when you request. For me don't need much more from broker, I say. Trading already more than a year, good for my scalping.