FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

Other websites of this company include TradeFort.com, TradeFort.ws.

FortFS is a forex broker. Fort FS offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. FortFS.com offers currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services)

Join live discussion of FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) on our forum

md rahman,
dehli, India,
Dec 7, 2018,

decent broker

dear trader. my name md rahman.
i trade this broker for year. decent broker i want to say. i lost bank card, they help me to withdraw another way. i want binaries too but there no binaries. but forex good, i use bonuses, thank sir. some profit. no big problems and helped me with the card when some other brokers didn't help. please add binaries then 5 stars.
sorry my poor english.
daeetrader,
london, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2018,

SCAM, cannot accept giving profit.

Complete and Pure Scam, stay away like the plague, do NOT get tempted with al the so called promotions.
UNFORTUNATELY I have fallen victim to this scam company.
I made OVER $20,000 yes twenty thousand dollars in a few weeks and they have taken all of my profits.
any and every withdrawal request was refused.

I have all the statements and communications to prove.
please take my advice and avoid at all costs.
kingnassim11,
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 29, 2018,

FortFS Scam Broker.

Be careful when you use one of FortFS bonuses. Do not use the $75 or the $123 bonus. You can ONLY withdraw your money after 100 lots traded, and you are limited to $150 gains.

For any average trader, you will get to $150 after trading 3-4 lots. Once you get to $150 after 3-4 lots, you cannot withdraw your money, because the limit is 100 LOTS! Therefore, you spent your time gaining that profit, and FortFS will happily keep it and never give it to you.

Basically FortFS is scamming new users with the bonus. If you lose money, they win. If you win money, they win. Because the "100 lots" limit to withdraw your money will never be attained.

Be very careful with FortFS. A broker that will create an elaborate scam like this, will also do a lot of other hidden things and is not reliable. FortFS will never be a big company and a highly successful broker, because of the decisions like this that they make.

They are here to make short term money at the expense of traders. Their server is also very laggy on MT4. They have a live chat customer service which is a good thing, but everything else is very dishonest.

Be careful with this broker and I highly recommend any trader who wants to become serious with trading to never be in this company again.
David,
Montreal, Canada,
Nov 28, 2018,

I give FortFS a 5-

Greetings, FPA users! My name is David and I have my own blog about Forex trading. I’ve been testing FortFS services for the last several months and I think I’m ready to share my experiences. So without further ado, let’s get to it.
So as I mentioned my experience with FortFS is about 3 months but I like to consider myself an experienced trader overall. I was not trading with extra large deposits, but I did deposit my own funds. I’m happy to report that my overall experience was mostly positive.
Conditions: A solid variety of trading instruments, high leverages (nice to not be affected by ESMA regulations) and low spreads has got to be the best thing about this broker. You can trade pretty much anything you can imagine: from Forex to cryptocurrencies. Forex is the most convenient starting point for beginners, as it always is, you need to have a little more experience to trade CFDs or cryptocurrencies where the leverage is fixed (a little too low for my taste for crypto – 1:3). Anyway, the trading conditions get a solid 5 out of 5.
Execution: Your experience with execution might vary is the correct way to put it. Sometimes it gets a little on the longer side, but not often. Spreads might widen during lower liquidity hours, which is logical, but still needs to be accounted for. Slippage happens sometimes. But mostly my orders were executed as expected, given that you can’t really hide from slippage or slight delays once in a while, I will give execution a 4-.
Bonuses: Bonuses are good if you know what you take them for. Realistically, you will not get free money but you can get quite a bit of help. I had no interest in welcome bonus but deposit bonuses seemed fair enough to me. Be sure to read the conditions to understand the terms and you are set. I’m giving the bonuses a 5-.
Support: There is not much to say about support other than it is super friendly and helpful. I didn’t have many issues, but the ones I had (card verification – see below) were answered competently and really fast.
Depositing: It was instant and I had no problems with it. No grade there since it is the only way for depositing to be nowadays, really.
Withdrawal: It took a couple of days to execute my withdrawal request which is not super fast, but not slow either. Had to verify my card before it though, which might be a little annoying, but oh well, you do what you have to do. I would recommend using Skrill or Neteller just to avoid the hassle of bank card operations. I will give withdrawal experience a 4.
Overall I had a good time trading with FortFS. Might not be the biggest name but is definitely great for beginners and should be good for most experienced traders.

My final grade for FortFS: 5- (recommended)
Deltoid88,
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

Trading accounts numbers: 3144803, 3144804.

I am professional trader with experience with 20+ brokers, recently opened account with FortFS to check them and here is what I revealed.

1) Execution of all my orders was incorrect, they execute order with price worse by 0.5 pips then price quoted in MT4. I am talking about quiet market conditions, with no slippage. They do this for both, opening and closing orders. Result is damaging the client by 1 pip for each order, artificially making spread wider then it is shown in their quotes.

2) They are stop orders chasers. During low liquidity time, they make spread on major forex pairs to be 20+ pips. Additionally, during time when spread is that big, they change what price is affected more by that gigantic spread, so in one moment you have higher buy price, and in one moment you have lower sell price. That is how they artificially chase sell stop and buy stop orders of clients.

3) When I contacted them by email demanding for refund and for explanation why this is happening. They replied with lack of arguments, saying nothing in their responses, just writing story to try to fool you. Anyone can contact me personally here on FPA and I will provide additional information about FortFS so they can see on their own.

To sum up: FortFS is SCAM broker, that is only truth. Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of them are posted by them, or by clients who do not have enough experience to spot their frauds. I strongly advise to stay away from this broker, and I am asking to ForexPeaceArmy to mark this broker with SCAM flag, because that is what they are. Their doing must be stopped!
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Nov 20, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88!

Your accusations are completely unfounded. We asked you to provide us with any sort of proof of your words, and you refused to do so. What actually happened was the following:

1) As far as we can see the execution of your orders was correct. Here are the server logs for the orders you have mentioned to us:

#110074822 2018.11.12 18:26:14.293 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074822, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28552
#110075593 2018.11.12 18:54:52.489 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110075593, buy 0.02 GBPUSDf at 1.28621
#110075406 2018.11.12 18:45:41.618 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110075406, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28581
#110075342 2018.11.12 18:42:33.884 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110075342, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28580
#110074847 2018.11.12 18:27:47.378 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074847, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28569
#110074819 2018.11.12 18:26:05.698 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074819, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28553
#110074634 2018.11.12 18:24:47.598 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074634, buy 0.08 GBPUSDf at 1.28533
#110074628 2018.11.12 18:24:31.550 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074628, buy 0.10 GBPUSDf at 1.28535

You unjustly claim that “Orders were executed on prices which your MT4 platform does not show”. We offered you to investigate your claims but you provided us no other confirmation of prices discrepancy. Your only argument for the price on MT4 being different from the price of execution is that you “saw it on every trade”. This hardly classifies as evidence, unfortunately. If the price was different on every trade, then it would take a couple of seconds to take a screenshot and provide it to us. Coincidentally, only you seem to have this problem since we received no other complaints on this from our clients. Therefore, the summary is: you stated that you saw something that nobody else saw but you refused to provide any proof of supposed issue. Until any sort of evidence is provided for us to investigate, we consider these accusations utterly false.

2) Spread widening is a normal market situation when trading using floating spread. Especially this is common before the end of the session due to low liquidity, which you admit to be true in your letters. In case these conditions do not satisfy your needs, we offer accounts with fixed spread. Since you failed to provide any rational and supported by our trading agreement reasoning as to why the natural spread increase was unwarranted, we see no grounds for compensating your trading results.

3) What actually happened was almost the complete opposite of what you claim. While we have given you all the answers we could with the limited information we received from you, you refused to cooperate and provide any sort of evidence or additional information and preferred to stick to speculation, insults and blackmailing us with FPA sanctions. By the way, we would like you to clarify why you sign your letters as if you are an FPA employee. Are you actually an FPA employee or is it supposed to add weight to your threats?

As a result, we see no grounds for your presented in letters demands to be satisfied. We invite you to contact our support with actual evidence supporting your unfounded claims if you wish to continue this dialogue as well as with any further questions you might have.

Aron,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 14, 2018,

This is one of my favorite broker. I trade with FortFS since 2012 and I also trade with 3 other broker. The best thing about Fort in my opinion is the very fast withdrawals to credit cards - very fast and no comissions for deposits and withdrawals. Deposits and withdrawals with card Fort is the best broker. I withdraw profits many times and happy how they process payments.
MT4 and MT5 platform this broker is good. Sometimes slipage but no difference with other brokers - the same. I say this is the best broker for cent accounts trading conditions! In general 4 stars broker and I recommend my friends.
Kilany,
Saudi Arabia,
Nov 14, 2018,

Hello,

Here is a quote from your e-mail you sent to me:

“Dear Client, As a result of calculation of opening and closing prices, a discrepancy was found between the prices displayed in the trading platform and the execution prices on the side of the liquidity provider. In particular, the deals were opened at prices that differed from the real market quotes at the time of the opening of the transaction”
Unquote

And in your reply to me you say it is MT5 trading terminal fault, you should be ashamed of such a reply, It is just an excuse to wipe out the profits, If this correct you shouldn’t delete the trades you just recalculate the open and close prices may the trades are still in profit.

I accepted your Trading activity performance agreement because I thought it may happen for one or two trades and I didn’t know you’ll use it against me to delete all my profitable trades.

I am using MT5 with other brokers none of them ever mentioned any incorrect price execution or any other issue with MT5.

Nov 4, 2018 - 1 Star I have an account MT5 with Fortfs I deposited $200 to my account and transferred $173.63 from my MT4 to my MT5 account so my balance was $373.63 I started trading on Wall Street which has a symbol YMZ8, I made a profit and doubled my account in two days I requested to withdraw $50 to my Skrill account, It took two days for the $50 to reach my Skrill account, during those two days I resumed my trading as usual but when the $50 reached my Skrill account all my profits where gone and my balance decreased to be $324.98, I e-mailed Fortfs to know what is going on, I received the following reply from them:
“Dear Client, As a result of calculation of opening and closing prices, a discrepancy was found between the prices displayed in the trading platform and the execution prices on the side of the liquidity provider. In particular, the deals were opened at prices that differed from the real market quotes at the time of the opening of the transaction. In regard to this, these trades are subject to recalculation in accordance with paragraph: 3.21. The Company reserves the right to force close, nullify or restore the order, to add the quotes affecting the financial results changing (opening or closing price review) in the following cases: 3.21.1. If the execution of order financial result contradicts the present Agreement or any other legal documentation of the Company. 3.21.2. If the order is executed with the obvious error (as the result of technical fault, non-market quote occurrence and etc.). 3.21.3. If the technical or hardware failure occurs as well as the failure at liquidity provider side. Namely, the execution took place with an obvious error, by the quotes LAST, not by ASK / BID as it should be initially executed. Non-market quote – the trading instrument price at which the Company is not able to execute the Client's order for the reasons beyond control of the Company (external trading system, liquidity provider, technical software failure and etc.) As a rule, this is the quote that appears inside the gap, or some amount of almost equal price ticks that form the gap, or the quote appearance as the result of market noise, or the quote that appears unreasonably without enough number of macroeconomics measures for that. The Company reserves the right to delete such quote from the server base in case of its occurrence. https://static.fortfs.com/download/glossarium.pdf https://static.fortfs.com/download/regulation_of_operations.pdf Fort Financial Services Ltd.”
As you can see in their e-mail they admit that they have offered wrong prices on the platform, and they gave themselves the right to wipe out my profits. Not only this they also deleted all the trades from the MT5 history. Such an action could only be done by a scam and fraudulent broker.
Here is my trading history as I received in my e-mail sent by Fortfs:
and here is the trading history in my MT5 account after Fortfs Changed it:
Fortfs is a scam and fraudulent broker, Be careful when you trade with them.
I hope they reply to my review here.

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Nov 8, 2018 Dear Kilany!

You are drawing an incorrect conclusion from the answer you have received from us via email. The prices displayed in the terminal were correct but due to MT5 incorrect work principles the execution of your orders was performed using the quotes LAST not the ASK/BID as it should be executed correctly.

Please see p.3.6.3 of our Trading activity performance agreement that you have accepted (https://static.fortfs.com/download/regulation_of_operations.pdf):

3.6.3. For each calculation mode, except for Exchange group, Take profit and Stop loss orders as well as all pending orders type are activated at Bid or Ask prices. For Exchange Stocks, Exchange Bonds, Exchange Futures and Exchange FORTS modes orders are activated at Last price. However, purchasing or selling after order activation is executed at Bid and Ask prices.

You were informed about this from our side as soon as this mistake was revealed.

Since then, MT5 developer MetaQuotes was notified of the problem and the problem was fixed. Please note that this erroneous behavior was only present in MT5 terminal.

Due to the previously mentioned in our letter paragraph 3.21.2., The Company reserves the right to nullify the order … If the order is executed with the obvious error (as the result of technical fault, non-market quote occurrence and etc.).

We cannot help but consider the execution of orders with LAST quotes instead of ASK/BID quotes as an obvious error and that is why the orders affected by this mistake were nullified. We are sure you were aware of this mistake being present if you were watching your trading activity closely. In no way do we think our actions were unjustified as they were taken strictly according to our legal documentation.

If you think that executing given orders with LAST quotes instead of ASK/BID quotes was not an obvious mistake and should not have been corrected then we are open to hearing your reasoning as to why. Please contact our support on this matter or should you have any other questions.

Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Nov 18, 2018:
Dear Kilany!

If you think that executing given orders with LAST quotes instead of ASK/BID quotes was not an obvious mistake and should not have been corrected then we are open to hearing your reasoning as to why. Please contact our support if you have any other questions on this matter.

Dear Kilany!

You do not quote the full letter that was sent to you. In that same letter we informed you that, and this is a quote as well: “Namely, the execution took place with an obvious error, on the quotes LAST, not ASK / BID”.
In combination with the following paragraphs, that were sent to you in the very same letter:
3.21.2. If the order is executed with the obvious error (as the result of technical fault, non-market quote occurrence and etc.),
it makes it very obvious that the orders should not have been recalculated but nullified. We do agree that we could make our explanation a little more focused from the start but that does not change the fact that all the information was provided to you. Also, we do not think that we should be held accountable for the fact that you drew incorrect conclusions from our letter.
Meanwhile, we still would like you to comment for forum visitors if you think that executing orders with LAST quotes instead of ASK/BID quotes was not an obvious mistake, and why if so? (The related trading activity performance agreement paragraph 3.6.3. was quoted in our initial reply). We are sure that you, as an experienced trader, were watching your deals closely and you must have been aware that the orders had been executed with wrong type of quotes.

As always, our support service will be glad to answer any further questions.

kopral1985,
Indonesia,
Nov 5, 2018,

its so pathetic broker with 1001 reason to stole your money

beware of beeing partner of this broker,

its so pathetic, when you are partner of this broker they will removed your clients based on their partner agreement 5.3.22 ( The company has exclusive rights to change of any of the parameter of partner programs at it sole discretion and any time whitout notification, including the exlucion of clients from the affiliate program or disconect the partner within one partnership network) when your client give you lot of profit. and then your other profit from the other client will be cut too, then they will give you 1001 reason of any of that.
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Nov 9, 2018:
Dear kopral1985,

We are very much interested in maintaining partnership with our clients and would never terminate such relationships without good reason. Unfortunately, in your case there occurred a blatant violation of Partner Agreement.
Kindly note, that in case the multiple intersections between different clients' profiles are revealed, we consider such actions as an abuse of partnership program and, in fact, self-affiliation.

As such, the decision of the risk management department is strictly based on the following paragraph of the Partner Agreement (https://static.fortfs.com/download/partners_agreement.pdf):

5.3.18. In case of any kind of abuse of Partner program’s conditions, including artificial increase of trade turnover by customers who are assigned to the Partner (found in its partner network at any level), coincidence of IP addresses or CID of devices, trading relatives and any other manipulations with the partner's program, the Company reserves the right to reduce the percentage or stop accruals of partner commissions for one, more or all Clients who are attached to the Partner, as well as exclude these Clients from the network of this Partner. Also, the Company reserves the right to compensate the financial losses from such manipulations by deducting from partner’s commissions or other funds deposited on accounts that belong to this partner.

A full explanation of the situation was presented to you via email but kindly contact our support if you require any further clarification.

Wan Sin,
Oct 25, 2018,

Very professional

They are on the market for a long time and I trust them. They work good. I personally trade for a year and have no big concerns. Everything most important is here: orders executed and money withdrawn, most is good here. Even help to withdraw if you have problems with a payment card, very helpful.
A lot of different instruments: indexes, stocks, even crypto. If someone needs crypto then it's very good. Helpful company to trade all in one terminal.
Everything is very professional for me.
Faith,
South Africa,
Oct 18, 2018,

$100 account turned to $0 without trading, I regret the day i signed with FORTFS. SCAM

I funded my account with $100, today i want to trade the account is disabled it is on $0. No explanation whatsover, im being sent back and forth. im told i violated the bonus, i never received $100 bonus from you, why are you taking my money. I funded my account with $100, $200, $100, now you telling me i violated the bonus, HOW?? I do not want to trade with FORTFS but i want my $100. THIS BROKER IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY GUYZ
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Oct 23, 2018:
Dear Faith!

The information you are providing to the site visitors is false.

First of all, you did get an explanation of the actions taken in the very first letter from us, with a large in-depth response following in the stipulated by our legal documentation time. (The time frames for our response were provided to you also).

Secondly, you have violated the Rules of proceedings for bonuses and promotions, which is the reason for the bonus funds cancellation. You and a group of affiliated clients have knowingly abused the negative balance compensation feature to perform heavy-load trading, which resulted in nearly 200 USD of bonus funds being credited to your account as such compensation. All related information, including numbers of affiliated accounts, was provided to you in an email.

After these strict violations had been revealed, the bonus funds of negative balance compensation were canceled according to the following points of Rules of proceedings for bonuses and promotions:
3.3. The Company is entitled to cancel the financial results of incentive arrangements in case of any fraud, violation of an incentive arrangement terms and/or these Rules or Client agreement, and in case of any technical faults and force majeure circumstances.
6.4. In case of violation of conditions of this Agreement by the Client, the Company reserves the right to cancel payment of compensation for the funds not used for trading, and also to entirely cancel the compensation credited before.
(https://static.fortfs.com/download/regulations_contests_and_bonus_programs.pdf)

This cancellation due to revealed violation of agreed upon legal documents have led to the balance reset of your account.

Therefore, the obligations of the company before you as client have been fulfilled strictly in accordance with the Client agreement and other legal documentation, which can be found following this link: https://www.fortfs.com/en/about/reglaments

You can always contact our support for further information should you have such need.