FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 15, 2019

Other websites of this company include TradeFort.com, TradeFort.ws.

FortFS is a forex broker. Fort FS offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. FortFS.com offers currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services)

Join live discussion of FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) on our forum

Anatoly M,
Russian Federation,
Jan 11, 2019,

Fortfs continue hold my profit 10000$ ad 70000$ ib commision. More details to link my case https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fortfs-scam.58645/
Anatoly M,
Russian Federation,
Jan 3, 2019,

Is broker very big scam!!! They stolen my money 10000$...they just delete my all trading history!
Afrika,
Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Dec 28, 2018,

Deceptive Deposit Bonus

They are two things about this company. They are deceptive and dismissive. They promise a generous deposit bonus, up to 150%. When you combine this with your own funds you don't get to clearly see your drawdown when trading. On the account setup they allow you to set your margin call and I set mine at 50%. With notification via the platform and email. I started trading with $500 and with the bonus I had $1250. In 3 days I added about $200 in profit . Then an interest rate announcement in the US led to heavy losses and my account went to - $747.61. One conditions of the deposit bonus is that when your own funds are "less than the sum of total of active bonuses" they cancel the bonus.

The problem is, you don't get notification that your own funds are below that of the active bonuses. There is no margin call notification - either on the platform or via email. So unless you are seating with a calculator, always subtracting your own funds from the deposit bonus, you see yourself seating safe with a good trading margin.

FortsFS support staff claim that I was sent margin call notification when my account reached 50% and I am the one guilty of ignoring it. I told them that the only email I got was the one informing me of the deposit bonus cancelation, which led to the whole account wiped out as there was no margin left to hold open positions. We argue to and fro and I then asked me to send me proof of the 'sent' margin call notification. The person I dealt with, Vladislav Oberg, sent me the body of the email and 'server log' from their server but refused to forward or send the actually email. Which would help me to see whether it was sent before or after the bonus cancelation. In other words, was it truly a margin call notification which would have allowed me to recapitalise my account?
It became clear to be by the obfuscation from Vladislav that their systems failed in terms of sending margin call notification. He just refused to take responsibility. In fact he even said the following: "We have no influence on the trading platform itself since we provide it for the clients use in exactly the same way we receive it from its developers - (http:www.metaquotes.net/). He then continued:

"I can admit that due to the rapid changes of your account balance accompanied by the heavy loading of the personal balance (own funds excluding the bonus funds) you might not have received any Margin call notification and directly got to Stop Out.
In case you want to complain about this feature of the trading terminal we can advise you to contact directly the developers of the software."

The 'feature' he referred to is the margin call notification.

I was gobsmacked because I never thought a trading account will tell a trader to contact their software developers if they had a problem with the trading platform. I can asked to escalate the issue but I was told by dealing with Vladislav I had already escalated the issue. It can't go higher and his word is final.
In subsequent emails and in a dismissive tone Vladislav insisted that I was sent the margin call notification. He wasn't prepared to forward the 'sent' email except copy the 'body' of the email - which I argued that it could have been created retrospectively.
The strange thing is that this is not the first time I traded with this time and when my account reached margin, there was not notification. I had stopped trading with them until I was attracted back by a marketing email offering the generous deposit bonus. A big mistake.
Yes, trading positively or negatively, is my responsibility but every trader needs a reliable platform and good support. Not deceptive trinkets designed to get clients while causing them to lose money. So my advise, if you are going to trade with them, don't take the deposit bonus. Also know that when run into problems, you will be met with arrogance and dismissive attitude.
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Jan 14, 2019:
Dear Afrika!

We do not see where exactly the deception lies. All bonus terms are very clear and can be found here: https://www.fortfs.com/conditions/bonuses/deposit. In fact, you obviously understand the terms. It is true that you need to watch your margin level to avoid stop out, but it is only natural that it is trader’s responsibility. Despite your calculator remark, additional help is provided as well – you can see the amount of your deposited funds on the account versus bonus funds in your trader’s cabinet.
If that is not something you would like to do or if trading with the bonus gets too complicated due to additional calculations – you can always opt out of it, as simple as that. Getting any bonuses is voluntary and no deception is intended whatsoever. In addition to that, we have bonuses that are fully tradeable, so you could have chosen that if you wanted protection from drawdown.

We understand that suffering losses may be frustrating but we also believe that all too often traders ignore their responsibilities to trade safely. This practice is a malicious one and can never lead to successful trading. We wish you to keep a closer look on your margin level in future trading as it is the very basic thing to do and the first thing that we always recommend.

You seem to be a little confused about the trading terminal. First of all, there is no “problem with the trading platform”. It is highly doubtful to begin with that the terminal did not give you a margin call since that would make you the only trader out of thousands with such problem. Even then, we are not the developers of the terminal, even if we provide our services through it - MetaQuotes Software is an independent company, which licenses its product to different brokers, and essentially “our” version of MT4/MT5 is no different from any other. The most we can do is report the supposed bug, of which you have no documented evidence, to them. Here is an example for you: you go to a website but your browser works with a bug. Would you complain to the site creators or the browser developers? We don’t see how you would be “gobsmacked” to learn that you should actually report the supposed browser bug to the browser developers. We hope this clears things up.

From our side we have provided all the possible information to you already but our support is at your disposal should any more questions arise.
Once again, we wish you to keep healthy margin levels and nothing but profitable trading in future!

Livari,
Imatra, Finland,
Dec 26, 2018,

Excellent broker with useful terms

Excellent for trend followers who takes big profits. Also very good for EA traders. During 2018 I already made successfully withdrawals 6 times more than I deposited. I can recommend this broker. Thank you.
md rahman,
dehli, India,
Dec 7, 2018,

decent broker

dear trader. my name md rahman.
i trade this broker for year. decent broker i want to say. i lost bank card, they help me to withdraw another way. i want binaries too but there no binaries. but forex good, i use bonuses, thank sir. some profit. no big problems and helped me with the card when some other brokers didn't help. please add binaries then 5 stars.
sorry my poor english.
daeetrader,
london, United Kingdom,
Dec 4, 2018,

SCAM, cannot accept giving profit.

Complete and Pure Scam, stay away like the plague, do NOT get tempted with al the so called promotions.
UNFORTUNATELY I have fallen victim to this scam company.
I made OVER $20,000 yes twenty thousand dollars in a few weeks and they have taken all of my profits.
any and every withdrawal request was refused.

I have all the statements and communications to prove.
please take my advice and avoid at all costs.
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Dear Daeetrader!

We are confused to hear your accusations because only yesterday you have contacted us to allow you to trade with us again, which we can prove with chat logs. Surely, things must be better than described in your review if you want to get back to trading with us. You wouldn’t come back to a scam company, would you?

Unfortunately, the decision of risk-management department was made in accordance with Client agreement, is final and cannot be reverted. We are in the process of withdrawing your funds and this obligation of ours, as always, will be fulfilled.

We wish you good luck in future trading and to not leave such hasty reviews for our colleagues from other companies!

kingnassim11,
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 29, 2018,

FortFS Scam Broker.

Be careful when you use one of FortFS bonuses. Do not use the $75 or the $123 bonus. You can ONLY withdraw your money after 100 lots traded, and you are limited to $150 gains.

For any average trader, you will get to $150 after trading 3-4 lots. Once you get to $150 after 3-4 lots, you cannot withdraw your money, because the limit is 100 LOTS! Therefore, you spent your time gaining that profit, and FortFS will happily keep it and never give it to you.

Basically FortFS is scamming new users with the bonus. If you lose money, they win. If you win money, they win. Because the "100 lots" limit to withdraw your money will never be attained.

Be very careful with FortFS. A broker that will create an elaborate scam like this, will also do a lot of other hidden things and is not reliable. FortFS will never be a big company and a highly successful broker, because of the decisions like this that they make.

They are here to make short term money at the expense of traders. Their server is also very laggy on MT4. They have a live chat customer service which is a good thing, but everything else is very dishonest.

Be careful with this broker and I highly recommend any trader who wants to become serious with trading to never be in this company again.
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Dec 12, 2018:
Dear kingnassim11!

The very premise for your review is wrong, which makes us question your motivation for writing it in the first place. How could you possibly classify our welcome bonus as “scam”? Doesn’t “scam” imply some sort of deception? You make the promotion terms sound like some sort of conspiracy uncovered by you, but here they are, in open access for everyone to see, following this link: https://www.fortfs.com/promotion/promo-actions/welcome-bonus-75

There is no fine print, there are no hidden rules, everything is written out as clear as possible. Moreover, the best part about this promotion is that participating in it is COMPLETELY free and it is COMPLETELY voluntary, so we are not sure where your aggression comes from. You might not like the terms of the promotion – it is your right and there is no one forcing you to take this bonus. We see that you are serious about trading so you are welcome to deposit as low a sum as you wish and enjoy the withdrawals of any profits without any restrictions.

Still, you seem to miss the point of the welcome bonus. It is important to understand that welcome bonus is aimed at testing our services and trying real trading on real server for yourself. The possibility to earn $150 at the same time comes as a little pleasant addition to the received experience. For most new traders it is a great opportunity to take first steps in the world of trading and they are more than happy and thankful to seize it.

Regarding your groundless accusations of unreliability and dishonesty, all we have to say is that they are not based on any real experience of yours with us, because you have no such experience. We believe that reviews should reflect facts and not your fantasies. Unfortunately, your accusations are nothing more than pure speculation and nonsense, and it makes us question once again your true motives for leaving this review.

So, in short, no, welcome bonus is in no way a “scam”. Many traders do enjoy this bonus and find it useful. Of course, you are free to have your own opinion about the terms; we just wish it was presented more objectively and less in the form of blatant slander.

David,
Montreal, Canada,
Nov 28, 2018,

I give FortFS a 5-

Greetings, FPA users! My name is David and I have my own blog about Forex trading. I’ve been testing FortFS services for the last several months and I think I’m ready to share my experiences. So without further ado, let’s get to it.
So as I mentioned my experience with FortFS is about 3 months but I like to consider myself an experienced trader overall. I was not trading with extra large deposits, but I did deposit my own funds. I’m happy to report that my overall experience was mostly positive.
Conditions: A solid variety of trading instruments, high leverages (nice to not be affected by ESMA regulations) and low spreads has got to be the best thing about this broker. You can trade pretty much anything you can imagine: from Forex to cryptocurrencies. Forex is the most convenient starting point for beginners, as it always is, you need to have a little more experience to trade CFDs or cryptocurrencies where the leverage is fixed (a little too low for my taste for crypto – 1:3). Anyway, the trading conditions get a solid 5 out of 5.
Execution: Your experience with execution might vary is the correct way to put it. Sometimes it gets a little on the longer side, but not often. Spreads might widen during lower liquidity hours, which is logical, but still needs to be accounted for. Slippage happens sometimes. But mostly my orders were executed as expected, given that you can’t really hide from slippage or slight delays once in a while, I will give execution a 4-.
Bonuses: Bonuses are good if you know what you take them for. Realistically, you will not get free money but you can get quite a bit of help. I had no interest in welcome bonus but deposit bonuses seemed fair enough to me. Be sure to read the conditions to understand the terms and you are set. I’m giving the bonuses a 5-.
Support: There is not much to say about support other than it is super friendly and helpful. I didn’t have many issues, but the ones I had (card verification – see below) were answered competently and really fast.
Depositing: It was instant and I had no problems with it. No grade there since it is the only way for depositing to be nowadays, really.
Withdrawal: It took a couple of days to execute my withdrawal request which is not super fast, but not slow either. Had to verify my card before it though, which might be a little annoying, but oh well, you do what you have to do. I would recommend using Skrill or Neteller just to avoid the hassle of bank card operations. I will give withdrawal experience a 4.
Overall I had a good time trading with FortFS. Might not be the biggest name but is definitely great for beginners and should be good for most experienced traders.

My final grade for FortFS: 5- (recommended)
Deltoid88,
Serbia and Montenegro,
Nov 15, 2018,

SCAM alert

Trading accounts numbers: 3144803, 3144804.

I am professional trader with experience with 20+ brokers, recently opened account with FortFS to check them and here is what I revealed.

1) Execution of all my orders was incorrect, they execute order with price worse by 0.5 pips then price quoted in MT4. I am talking about quiet market conditions, with no slippage. They do this for both, opening and closing orders. Result is damaging the client by 1 pip for each order, artificially making spread wider then it is shown in their quotes.

2) They are stop orders chasers. During low liquidity time, they make spread on major forex pairs to be 20+ pips. Additionally, during time when spread is that big, they change what price is affected more by that gigantic spread, so in one moment you have higher buy price, and in one moment you have lower sell price. That is how they artificially chase sell stop and buy stop orders of clients.

3) When I contacted them by email demanding for refund and for explanation why this is happening. They replied with lack of arguments, saying nothing in their responses, just writing story to try to fool you. Anyone can contact me personally here on FPA and I will provide additional information about FortFS so they can see on their own.

To sum up: FortFS is SCAM broker, that is only truth. Do not believe positive reviews, probably most of them are posted by them, or by clients who do not have enough experience to spot their frauds. I strongly advise to stay away from this broker, and I am asking to ForexPeaceArmy to mark this broker with SCAM flag, because that is what they are. Their doing must be stopped!
Reply by Mark Miller (FortFS) submitted Nov 20, 2018:
Dear Deltoid88!

Your accusations are completely unfounded. We asked you to provide us with any sort of proof of your words, and you refused to do so. What actually happened was the following:

1) As far as we can see the execution of your orders was correct. Here are the server logs for the orders you have mentioned to us:

#110074822 2018.11.12 18:26:14.293 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074822, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28552
#110075593 2018.11.12 18:54:52.489 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110075593, buy 0.02 GBPUSDf at 1.28621
#110075406 2018.11.12 18:45:41.618 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110075406, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28581
#110075342 2018.11.12 18:42:33.884 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110075342, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28580
#110074847 2018.11.12 18:27:47.378 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074847, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28569
#110074819 2018.11.12 18:26:05.698 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074819, buy 0.01 GBPUSDf at 1.28553
#110074634 2018.11.12 18:24:47.598 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074634, buy 0.08 GBPUSDf at 1.28533
#110074628 2018.11.12 18:24:31.550 93.87.197.33 '3144803': order #110074628, buy 0.10 GBPUSDf at 1.28535

You unjustly claim that “Orders were executed on prices which your MT4 platform does not show”. We offered you to investigate your claims but you provided us no other confirmation of prices discrepancy. Your only argument for the price on MT4 being different from the price of execution is that you “saw it on every trade”. This hardly classifies as evidence, unfortunately. If the price was different on every trade, then it would take a couple of seconds to take a screenshot and provide it to us. Coincidentally, only you seem to have this problem since we received no other complaints on this from our clients. Therefore, the summary is: you stated that you saw something that nobody else saw but you refused to provide any proof of supposed issue. Until any sort of evidence is provided for us to investigate, we consider these accusations utterly false.

2) Spread widening is a normal market situation when trading using floating spread. Especially this is common before the end of the session due to low liquidity, which you admit to be true in your letters. In case these conditions do not satisfy your needs, we offer accounts with fixed spread. Since you failed to provide any rational and supported by our trading agreement reasoning as to why the natural spread increase was unwarranted, we see no grounds for compensating your trading results.

3) What actually happened was almost the complete opposite of what you claim. While we have given you all the answers we could with the limited information we received from you, you refused to cooperate and provide any sort of evidence or additional information and preferred to stick to speculation, insults and blackmailing us with FPA sanctions. By the way, we would like you to clarify why you sign your letters as if you are an FPA employee. Are you actually an FPA employee or is it supposed to add weight to your threats?

As a result, we see no grounds for your presented in letters demands to be satisfied. We invite you to contact our support with actual evidence supporting your unfounded claims if you wish to continue this dialogue as well as with any further questions you might have.

Aron,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 14, 2018,

This is one of my favorite broker. I trade with FortFS since 2012 and I also trade with 3 other broker. The best thing about Fort in my opinion is the very fast withdrawals to credit cards - very fast and no comissions for deposits and withdrawals. Deposits and withdrawals with card Fort is the best broker. I withdraw profits many times and happy how they process payments.
MT4 and MT5 platform this broker is good. Sometimes slipage but no difference with other brokers - the same. I say this is the best broker for cent accounts trading conditions! In general 4 stars broker and I recommend my friends.