EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 15, 2018

Other websites of this company include TraderOnChart.com and VavaTrade.com

EA Coder programs automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. EA-Coder.com's MT4 EAs Apps include Trendline Trader, Stealth EA, Candle Range Trader etc. for online currency trading. The forex tools from EACoder are supposed to do some of the jobs for you, copy trades and deliver trading signals for you.

EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas)

Join live discussion of EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) on our forum

MustangSuperSnake88,
Niagara, Canada,
Dec 5, 2018,

MyMT4Book and Equity Sentry EA: Visibility and Control for the win!

There are currently two products I use from this developer: MyMT4Book and Equity Sentry EA. MyMT4Book gives you stats that MyFxBook cannot and allows you to tune up your trading by pushing what works and getting rid of what does not. Equity Sentry EA is the safeguard and supervisor of your MT4 accounts. It will allow you to automatically close your trades all at once if you life, based on rules (open loss, open profit, money, percentage or pips won/lost, etc...). Both fantastic products, both absolutely needed for any MT4 auto-trader. The visibility provided by MyMT4Book and the control allowed by Equity Sentry EA will make your trading better. This is my honest and hands on opinion. Worth every penny and the developer, Rimantas Petrauskas is responsive and very helpful.

FOONG KAH LOON,
Malaysia,
Dec 3, 2018,

A very powerful software that a trader should have

Well, I start using the Local Trade Copier since April this year, at that moment I was still a newbie and just purely use the basic setting to copy trades from other master account, until recently I discover that this EA actually is very powerful if you are creative enough to use it! Right now, I had upgrade my personal license to manager license to multi VPS of mine to use this EA! Thanks for creating a such EA to benefit to traders! Thank you!
Miguel,
Spain,
Nov 22, 2018,

Good software!!

I'm using LTC copier and I want to say that it works perfectly, the support team is wonderful too, very quick!, good work LTC!!!
hedgetrader1313,
Australia,
Sep 15, 2018,

been using hedge Ea for a while very nice product but hedge_the_hedge option not working for me please i need team of rimantas to fix it for me as soo

good product hedge ea and LTC copier but hedge_the_hedge is not working for me please Riamantas fix it for me . i so want to use Hedge ea.... but i have been trying different setting but hedge_the_hedge not working
Reply by EA-Coder submitted Nov 19, 2018:
For technical support questions, you should contact our tech support team using Contact Us form at www.ea-coder.com
Reviews page is not a good place for tech questions because our team does not monitor it.
jpdlegault,
Lasalle (Montreal burrough), QC, Canada,
Sep 8, 2018,

A very useful and a must-have for the trading toolbox

When I planned my trading business, I had trade copying in mind all along and of all the products I have reviewed, EA Coder has done a work of art with the Local Trade Copier. This is a must if as a trader you want to go beyond the many restrictions of having only one single broker account. Many brokers will restrict how many accounts one can have with them and almost all of them will restrict the permissible lotsize per transaction. This is the ticket to true wealth without having the hassle of manually copying your trades throughout all open accounts. What a time saver. Thank you Rimantas!
two thums up!
Daniel Legault
profit.erol,
Turkey,
Aug 24, 2018,

I bought local trade copier. It is working very fast and advanced settings. Their help is fast and good. Happy with their solution.
khomasfx,
Indonesia,
Jul 9, 2018,

Good Indi!

I already using FXMagnetic on EURUSD months ago, use it as a screener with my own indi to entry the market and it did well. And now I just bought FXMagnetic on GBPUSD, smaller time frame looks good! Rest assured, this is not a repaint indicator.
chrisparish,
Horbury, United Kingdom,
Jul 1, 2018,

I did a trial of both the EURUSD & GBPUSD signal indicators. I made 12% in 10 days risking roughly 2% per trade. Needless to say, I have now bought both of them!
LVere,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 1, 2018,

Great local trade copier software, easy to install and use. Excellent, fast customer service.

Feb 21, 2018 - 5 Stars From the convenient purchase , to the easy to understand help guide and installation instructions to the actual use and effecient execution of trades copied, I am completley satisfied. Everything has been excellent. Thank you Rimnatas for such a wonderful product, thank you for superb customer service. Keep up the good work.

God Bless.
nananomad,
Ubud, Gianyar, Indonesia,
May 8, 2018,

Cool Copy trading software, fast and easy to setup!

Before I use LTC, I highly doubt if third-party software is capable of performing well. Especially when it comes to forex where speed determines everything. With all doubts, and is prepared to lose if the performance of LTC is not satisfactory, including reluctant to request a refund.

After completing the payment, I did the EA installation according to the instructions. How surprised I am, it turns out so many features are provided. And if only to do 1:1 copy of trading, simply enter the License and change the ID only. Yes .. That's it !!!

You have created a work that is very useful for beginners like me. And that will definitely be useful for professional traders who want to do copy trading. Love It !!!