EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018

Other websites of this company include TraderOnChart.com and VavaTrade.com

EA Coder programs automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. EA-Coder.com's MT4 EAs Apps include Trendline Trader, Stealth EA, Candle Range Trader etc. for online currency trading. The forex tools from EACoder are supposed to do some of the jobs for you, copy trades and deliver trading signals for you.

EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas)

Join live discussion of EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) on our forum

Indonesia,
Jul 9, 2018,

Good Indi!

I already using FXMagnetic on EURUSD months ago, use it as a screener with my own indi to entry the market and it did well. And now I just bought FXMagnetic on GBPUSD, smaller time frame looks good! Rest assured, this is not a repaint indicator.
Horbury, United Kingdom,
Jul 1, 2018,

I did a trial of both the EURUSD & GBPUSD signal indicators. I made 12% in 10 days risking roughly 2% per trade. Needless to say, I have now bought both of them!
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 1, 2018,

Great local trade copier software, easy to install and use. Excellent, fast customer service.

Feb 21, 2018 - 5 Stars From the convenient purchase , to the easy to understand help guide and installation instructions to the actual use and effecient execution of trades copied, I am completley satisfied. Everything has been excellent. Thank you Rimnatas for such a wonderful product, thank you for superb customer service. Keep up the good work.

God Bless.
Ubud, Gianyar, Indonesia,
May 8, 2018,

Cool Copy trading software, fast and easy to setup!

Before I use LTC, I highly doubt if third-party software is capable of performing well. Especially when it comes to forex where speed determines everything. With all doubts, and is prepared to lose if the performance of LTC is not satisfactory, including reluctant to request a refund.

After completing the payment, I did the EA installation according to the instructions. How surprised I am, it turns out so many features are provided. And if only to do 1:1 copy of trading, simply enter the License and change the ID only. Yes .. That's it !!!

You have created a work that is very useful for beginners like me. And that will definitely be useful for professional traders who want to do copy trading. Love It !!!
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Mar 30, 2018,

Love mymt4book

Excellent service from Rimantas, I use his mymt4book and forex ea launcher, both are easy to use and work perfect.

Also Rimantas is very friendly and a real ea-coder :)
Mar 30, 2018,

Great service, good quality products, no bs or hype

Bought one of their products - the fxmagnetic indicator about 1.5 months ago and have been using it profitably since.

What I liked about this business is :
- very quick to respond to support issues.
- very customer focussed, I had a small modification request done for no charge and released to me within 2 days, very pleased with the service.
- What you see is what you get, no big marketing hype, no bs. They tell you the way it is even on teh web site where the products are sold, like it or not.

That sums up my reasons for the rating. I am looking at other products like the molokai EA subscription, signal magician.
Florianópolis, Brazil,
Feb 21, 2018,

Excellent EA to Control Forex MT4.

Excellent EA and excellent developer! Good job! This EA can provide us security in our Forex investments, given us many configuration options.
Baltic Sea, Germany,
Jan 31, 2018,

Super Service and very good and easy understand functional software

Hello all traders

Rimantas have a very good and fast service. I've buy the 1 click EA to make trading fast and easy and the internal trader copier Expert Advisor. Both work fine and easy. Now I've received the new FXMagnetic Indicator and I will work with it from tomorrow London open EURUSD timeframe M30 only

Roswitha
Malaysia,
Jan 26, 2018,

i have followed FxMagnetic EURUSD M30 signal trading. Personally i have gained immensely from his trade alerts based on a special algorithm. Truly, . i can say without question that those analysis have helped my trade.
Toronto, Canada,
Jan 23, 2018,

EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) the products from this source is genuine. Personally I purchased many products and today I purchased FX-Magnet Indicator.