EA-Coder.com Review

Rimantas Petrauskas

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EA Coder programs automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. EA-Coder.com's MT4 EAs Apps include Trendline Trader, Stealth EA, Candle Range Trader etc. for online currency trading. The forex tools from EACoder are supposed to do some of the jobs for you, copy trades and deliver trading signals for you.

EA-Coder.com

Other websites of this company include, FXMagnetic.com, EquitySentryEA.com, TraderOnChart.com and VavaTrade.com.

Join live discussion of EA-Coder.com on our forum

Germany, Germany,
Sep 21, 2020,

Great Software!

Honestly, this kit is fantastic. Easy to install and easy to copy, without any slippage. So far I haven't seen any such software for MT4 in the market. Worth investing if you have too many MT4 accounts to manage. VALUE FOR MONEY!

Brighton, United Kingdom,
Aug 5, 2020,

amazing products i cant fault a single one of them, please keep up the great work, will recommend to anyone

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 3, 2020,

Great EA

i paid the EA and use at my live trading acc its excellent.
Its great to use on mt4 platform and save my time to trade on multiple acc,
i will continue to support them.
Ontario, Canada,
Jul 23, 2020,

Excellent Products

I purchased three(3) products from this company. Out of this, two(2) products were purchased long ago. These two(2) products excellent products both in demo and live trading. Today I purchased product.(trade copier) I hope this will also be excellent.
It looks all EA Coder's products are quality products. It's all depend on how you use it.

Jan 23, 2018 - 5 Stars EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) the products from this source is genuine. Personally I purchased many products and today I purchased FX-Magnet Indicator.

Toronto, Canada,
May 23, 2020,

Hedge EA Advanced

I tested several hedging expert advisors before I purchased the Hedge EA Advanced, and none of them came close to the Hedge EA Advanced.

This EA is very versatile, and extremely easy to master. I am very pleased with the results that I am achieving utilizing this hedge EA.

manchester, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2020,

Excellent tool

Great tool to have for any trader, user friendly many options available within the tool
just need to add partials profit closure

janahan,
Apr 26, 2020,

Highly recommended

I have recently perched 3EAs from EA Coder. 1.Hedge EA, 2. Forex EA Launcher (Plus), 3. MyMT4Book. Those are working excellent. and I am a member of the forex robot factory. This is a life-changing Software for me. Thank you, Rimant, Justin and all the team. and very fantastic customer service I have ever seen. you're the Gods thanks again...

Orlando FL, USA,
Apr 14, 2020,

Rimantas and his support team are amazing

I have bought the Trader on Chart, Trade Copier and now the FxMagnetic. I did originally try the Trial Version. I am so pleased that I can make a small investment to test drive the products and then I am convinced and I buy the live versions. The customer support is great. I have been a very happy customer for many years. Rimantas even answers personally if you really need to get a hold of him otherwise his support team is on time and extremely helpful. They even set up my Trade Copier remotely.

Maldives, Maldives,
Apr 4, 2020,

Perfect copy trading EA

No.1 copy trading EA to copy between 100s of accounts and works with all broker's, also can copy trades with in a second.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

This is a very excellent EA and highly recommended

I have come across many copy trade platforms, but none is as good as this Local Trade Copier solution. it has many interesting features ranging from tight money management, choise of lot sizes, multiple master to slave relationship. This has made trading very easy, trading different accounts with both small and big equity using th same master without fear of losses due to the tight control measure in this LTC solution. The prefix feature is very excellent, thereby removing broker prefix limitations. I strongly recommend this for any trader who want to make good things out of the FX market.