EA-Coder.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 24, 2020
Rimantas Petrauskas

Other websites of this company include, FXMagnetic.com, EquitySentryEA.com, TraderOnChart.com and VavaTrade.com.

About EA-Coder.com

EA Coder programs automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. EA-Coder.com's MT4 EAs Apps include Trendline Trader, Stealth EA, Candle Range Trader etc. for online currency trading. The forex tools from EACoder are supposed to do some of the jobs for you, copy trades and deliver trading signals for you.

EA-Coder.com

Join live discussion of EA-Coder.com on our forum

Romania, Romania,
Feb 20, 2020,

Their product 'Trader On Chart' is fantastic

I'd like to leave a review for their software 'Trader On Chart'. It is a great product, very helpful for quick and easy trade placement and management and I am grateful to have found. In trading timing is essential and thus this software is a must have.
It really enhances the trading experience and I highly recommend it for any traders using MT4 platform.

Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 19, 2019,

Better than other copiers for sure!

I am running it for almost a week now, no problem at all, it works without any issues. I have bought other copiers before, I know the differences, this one is without a doubt the best copier I have ever used.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
Aug 14, 2019,

Best Trade copier ever

I have been using this Local trade copier since January without having any challenges, very easy to use it and support are always available to assist.

Thank you Mr. Rimantas for your endless effort.

Bangalore, India,
Mar 24, 2019,

Easy and best software

Hello,
My name is Shoaib Ahmed and I am using this service since 2 weeks and I must say this makes my work easy. I have 8 accounts with different brokers and all trades which i place copies instant and installation is hassle free. I am not endorsing this software for any personal benefit. However, i felt the owner is doing a good job and his work should be recognize.

South Africa, South Africa,
Jan 30, 2019,

Great mt4 trade copier

Great system for accounts management. You wont need to open trades manually on each accounts. One master accounts can link all accounts together.

Benjamin Shalom
Shalom Forex

Jinckie,
Jan 22, 2019,

Been running Local Trade Copier for more than a week now and I’m really impressed. Perfect solution to those who are limited in using an EA license to just one MT4 account. I’m using it to test different risk parameters to demo accounts to see which setting will be more profitable.

One thing I’ve noticed is that to have the closest match of trades between MT4 accounts as possible, master account and client account should be of the same broker. It will still work with different brokers but expect the entry/closing points to be slightly different.

Ibukun,
Ondo, Nigeria,
Dec 15, 2018,

More than expected

I'm glad I really came across this EA. Easy to install and it get the job done. U should try it. I'm planning to get additional one.

Niagara, Canada,
Dec 5, 2018,

MyMT4Book and Equity Sentry EA: Visibility and Control for the win!

There are currently two products I use from this developer: MyMT4Book and Equity Sentry EA. MyMT4Book gives you stats that MyFxBook cannot and allows you to tune up your trading by pushing what works and getting rid of what does not. Equity Sentry EA is the safeguard and supervisor of your MT4 accounts. It will allow you to automatically close your trades all at once if you life, based on rules (open loss, open profit, money, percentage or pips won/lost, etc...). Both fantastic products, both absolutely needed for any MT4 auto-trader. The visibility provided by MyMT4Book and the control allowed by Equity Sentry EA will make your trading better. This is my honest and hands on opinion. Worth every penny and the developer, Rimantas Petrauskas is responsive and very helpful.

Malaysia,
Dec 3, 2018,

A very powerful software that a trader should have

Well, I start using the Local Trade Copier since April this year, at that moment I was still a newbie and just purely use the basic setting to copy trades from other master account, until recently I discover that this EA actually is very powerful if you are creative enough to use it! Right now, I had upgrade my personal license to manager license to multi VPS of mine to use this EA! Thanks for creating a such EA to benefit to traders! Thank you!

Miguel,
Spain,
Nov 22, 2018,

Good software!!

I'm using LTC copier and I want to say that it works perfectly, the support team is wonderful too, very quick!, good work LTC!!!