EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2018

Other websites of this company include TraderOnChart.com and VavaTrade.com

EA Coder programs automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. EA-Coder.com's MT4 EAs Apps include Trendline Trader, Stealth EA, Candle Range Trader etc. for online currency trading. The forex tools from EACoder are supposed to do some of the jobs for you, copy trades and deliver trading signals for you.

EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas)

Join live discussion of EA-Coder.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) on our forum

hedgetrader1313,
Australia,
Sep 15, 2018,

been using hedge Ea for a while very nice product but hedge_the_hedge option not working for me please i need team of rimantas to fix it for me as soo

good product hedge ea and LTC copier but hedge_the_hedge is not working for me please Riamantas fix it for me . i so want to use Hedge ea.... but i have been trying different setting but hedge_the_hedge not working
jpdlegault,
Lasalle (Montreal burrough), QC, Canada,
Sep 8, 2018,

A very useful and a must-have for the trading toolbox

When I planned my trading business, I had trade copying in mind all along and of all the products I have reviewed, EA Coder has done a work of art with the Local Trade Copier. This is a must if as a trader you want to go beyond the many restrictions of having only one single broker account. Many brokers will restrict how many accounts one can have with them and almost all of them will restrict the permissible lotsize per transaction. This is the ticket to true wealth without having the hassle of manually copying your trades throughout all open accounts. What a time saver. Thank you Rimantas!
two thums up!
Daniel Legault
profit.erol,
Turkey,
Aug 24, 2018,

I bought local trade copier. It is working very fast and advanced settings. Their help is fast and good. Happy with their solution.
khomasfx,
Indonesia,
Jul 9, 2018,

Good Indi!

I already using FXMagnetic on EURUSD months ago, use it as a screener with my own indi to entry the market and it did well. And now I just bought FXMagnetic on GBPUSD, smaller time frame looks good! Rest assured, this is not a repaint indicator.
chrisparish,
Horbury, United Kingdom,
Jul 1, 2018,

I did a trial of both the EURUSD & GBPUSD signal indicators. I made 12% in 10 days risking roughly 2% per trade. Needless to say, I have now bought both of them!
LVere,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jun 1, 2018,

Great local trade copier software, easy to install and use. Excellent, fast customer service.

Feb 21, 2018 - 5 Stars From the convenient purchase , to the easy to understand help guide and installation instructions to the actual use and effecient execution of trades copied, I am completley satisfied. Everything has been excellent. Thank you Rimnatas for such a wonderful product, thank you for superb customer service. Keep up the good work.

God Bless.
nananomad,
Ubud, Gianyar, Indonesia,
May 8, 2018,

Cool Copy trading software, fast and easy to setup!

Before I use LTC, I highly doubt if third-party software is capable of performing well. Especially when it comes to forex where speed determines everything. With all doubts, and is prepared to lose if the performance of LTC is not satisfactory, including reluctant to request a refund.

After completing the payment, I did the EA installation according to the instructions. How surprised I am, it turns out so many features are provided. And if only to do 1:1 copy of trading, simply enter the License and change the ID only. Yes .. That's it !!!

You have created a work that is very useful for beginners like me. And that will definitely be useful for professional traders who want to do copy trading. Love It !!!
mflorin333,
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Mar 30, 2018,

Love mymt4book

Excellent service from Rimantas, I use his mymt4book and forex ea launcher, both are easy to use and work perfect.

Also Rimantas is very friendly and a real ea-coder :)
ramakant,
Mar 30, 2018,

Great service, good quality products, no bs or hype

Bought one of their products - the fxmagnetic indicator about 1.5 months ago and have been using it profitably since.

What I liked about this business is :
- very quick to respond to support issues.
- very customer focussed, I had a small modification request done for no charge and released to me within 2 days, very pleased with the service.
- What you see is what you get, no big marketing hype, no bs. They tell you the way it is even on teh web site where the products are sold, like it or not.

That sums up my reasons for the rating. I am looking at other products like the molokai EA subscription, signal magician.
cgsmendes,
Florianópolis, Brazil,
Feb 21, 2018,

Excellent EA to Control Forex MT4.

Excellent EA and excellent developer! Good job! This EA can provide us security in our Forex investments, given us many configuration options.