FXTM Review

FXTM

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · ForexTime.com  · Is this your company?

FXTM is a forex broker. Forex Time offers the MT 4, MT 5, and MetaTrader Mobile global forex trading top platforms. ForexTime.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXTM
Other websites of this company include FXTM.com, ForexTimeChina.com.cn.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2011
Address: Exinity Limited, 5th Floor, 355 NEX Tower, Rue du Savoir, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
Contact: support@fxtm.com, +44 20 3734 1025
Regulators: CySEC # 185/12, FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FSCA #FSP No.46614, FCA #777911 / 600475
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (190+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alfa-Click, Bitcoin, CASHU, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, VLoad, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com on our forum

ForexTime.com profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Berlin, Germany,
Jul 8, 2017,

Misappropriation Of Money

I met a lady in Facebook .. She asked me to manage 20% of my account. On their recommendation an account was set up with FXTM and equipped with 3,000 €. Another account with AAAFX with 489.91 € was also entrusted to her. I thought that I can do something like this, since they can not stand the credit and can get their 20% commission only about me. Initially, it acted reasonably and achieved profits with small lots. Suddenly she acted great lotts and drove the account against the wall. She says she works on 200 accounts.
Now I have the suspicion that she is with the broker FXTM under a blanket and has made an agreement to make the accounts flat, since the broker is the main winner of this action. She wrote me orginal text:

Sory ,, i was in big trouble so i traded big lots for ib comisons ... i wanted to pay credit card bills
So ,, realy sorry ,, trust me, i will trade ur triplea account and recover all losses
Hands away from such companies.
Berlin, 2017.7.8

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018:
Hi moimmoor, thank you for your review. FXTM does not manage any trading accounts. If you are approached by someone who claims to manage trading accounts, be aware that this does not comply with ForexTime policy, ethics or values. Under no circumstances should you provide them with your login or personal account details. Instead, you must let us know what has happened and we will investigate the situation and take appropriate action.

Our clients’ safety is of the utmost importance to us. We take all fraudulent activity extremely seriously. For more information, please contact our official Customer Support team (https://www.forextime.com/forex-time/contact) or your personal Account Service Manager. Thank you.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jun 4, 2017,

Best Forex Broker

I joined ForexTime (FXTM) since 2015. I satisfied their service because they strongly maintain their regulation. They given me Excellent Service. I decided to trade long time here. There Customer Service is Excellent as my language. At present i opened Strategy Manager account for Manage clients Account. Their Withdrawal process is so Fast. I had Never face any problem from FXTM.

I wish to long Live FXTM.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018:
Thank you for your great review! We hope to keep maintaining your high standards for an excellent trading experience.
Carrie,
May 19, 2017,

Stay away of any dealing desk broker

Fraud experts with their fake market, you never can win over a "dealing desk" that manipulates everything

Ace,
Singapore,
May 16, 2017,

High slippage and Stop hunt on all the trades. They must be using illegal admin plugins in their MT4. Metaquote software is not reliable anymore since there are more illegal admin plugins use by many FX Brokers.

Beware of this SCAM Broker

Malaysia,
May 5, 2017,

FXTM provides one of the worst available conditions for trading!

I have tried 23 different brokers (20 demos & 3 live) and found FXTM one of the worst one.
I nearly doubled my other 2 live accounts (even 3 times I doubled 3 demo account of FXTM), but I got stopped-out several times on my FXTM live account in the same time!!!
When it comes to the real money, they arm themselves for you ;)

Here are what I found interesting during my 1 year+ experience with FXTM:

1- Different chart data
There are several long wicks on some candles that you can’t see in any other broker or Treading View’s chart. (They acknowledge this “… prices may significantly differ from broker to broker as Forex Market is decentralized and each broker may have its own pool of Liquidity Providers… ”)
2- Wobbling of spreads
For a particular pair, for example, they say minimum spread is 1.1 and average spread is 1.2 but actually the minimum spread is 2.0 and even you can’t see this spread for few seconds, it’s changing rapidly all the time.
3- Margin / leverage adjustment during open/close sessions, news and weekends.
3 hours before closing of Friday session, they double margin requirements (this caused me margin call while my margin level was %500)
4- Ridicules widening of spreads
Sometimes widening of their spread during news events, reaches to 10 times higher and can hit your stop-loss or even stop you out.
5- The margin requirements differ for different instruments
6- Restriction of trade (and frozen charts) 10 min before market close and 15 minutes on opening (Monday session).
7- Disconnecting from server few times a day, especially during news event or volatile market conditions.
8- Not real “Swap Free” accounts
Swap-free was for 14 days but they reduced to 7 days only, after 7 days they start deducting the swap directly from your balance every night –even when position is still open.
Trade on exotic pairs with swap free account is disabled.
9- Limited chart / data on demo accounts.
10- There are fees for Deposit and Withdraw.
11- Robotic support / live chat
They don’t read or care what you’re typing or asking, they just copy and paste pre-defined answers.
Also see how FXTM dealing desk forced stop-out me before a big potential WIN

Daya,
India,
Apr 28, 2017,

I fund my a/c with 190 usd ,27.04.2017, using webmoney . its very complicated digital wallet. fxtm refused to fund my a/c. .i sent so many mails. but unable to attach my wmz page with email. so, i sent a printed copy of payment invoice,personal information . still they refused to fund my a/c. i terribly vexed .say goodby to wmz and forex....

Apr 19, 2017,

Pls, traders beware of fxtm, if they hv'nt steal your money just thank God and keep praying harder

On the 3rd March, 2017 at about 07:23:49 local time, i took a position to sell Silver at a price level of 17.741 with ticket number 1811557456 on a lots size of 0.1 and a total of $687.50 was automatically deducted from my trading account size of just $760 and thereafter i was immediately cutoff from the market meaning that the position i hope to sell Silver was not approve while charges on spread/commission was debited

FXSCAM,
Barna, Spain,
Mar 31, 2017,

FXRobmoney

this broker is a full scam , on micro account the margin level goes down with any motive , not imports what are u doing or have you a winning account of 500 dollars or more . The spread is innoperative at all and all the rest is like play with an unhetical roulette . On same way exist few and best brokers for deposit money. All yours are wheen warned.

mexico city, Mexico,
Mar 17, 2017,

I do not know happened but when i downloaded FXTM free demo it shut my lap top down completely then it started back up again .Can someone explain this to me

Turkey,
Mar 7, 2017,

this broker doesnt send my profit. they says they placed order at 22.02.2017 it is 08.03.2017 today. i didnt get my profit and i will never work whit them. my accaunt number 220181.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 16, 2017:
Dear client, thanks for your comment and feedback! FXTM is a global regulated forex broker and takes clients' funds depositing and withdrawing experience as one of our the most important services. Please note that we have carefully investigated your enquiry from your trading account number 220181. All your profit withdrawal was processed successfully through your trading account correctly. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Accounts Service Manager or our Customer Support, contact hotline: +44 203 734 10 25, or sending email to tradeenquiry@fxtm.com, FXTM professional team will be glad to serve you.
Waqar,
Pakistan,
Mar 6, 2017,

Scam Broker

Worst broker. They have every tool to make you loose the trade. Stop loss hunter, Your mt4 login will be delayed when your account is in draw down. Trades will be closed on the worst possible price. Don't use them at all. In short they technically do all the unethical things to make you loose the trade.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 16, 2017:
Dear client, thanks for your comment and feedback! FXTM is a global regulated forex broker and takes clients' trading experience as one of our the most important services. Please note that our Company can investigate your enquiry further and provide you with specific explanations to your enquiry. In this respect, we suggest you to provide your account number here or directly contact with your account service manager to explain your issue. Our dedicated team will investigate and reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Accounts Service Manager or our Customer Support, hotline: +44 203 734 10 25, or sending email to tradeenquiry@fxtm.com, FXTM professional team will be glad to serve you.
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 27, 2017,

FXTM SCAM

SCAM! They always block my withdrawal request via SKRILL with which i deposited. Poor support and no online chat. Don't deposit wit this broker. Account 2514343.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 10, 2017:
Dear client, thanks for your comment and feedback! FXTM is a global regulated forex broker and takes clients' funds depositing and withdrawing experience as one of our the most important services. Please note that we have carefully investigated your enquiry from trading account 2514343. As we confirmed internally, your deposit on 20/09/16 was processed automatically. In order to approve your Skrill withdrawal request, you were asked to add the email used when you created your Skrill account. Please note that your withdrawal request was processed automatically as soon as we received your Moneybookers email confirmation on the 27/2/2017. There was no delay caused. Regarding to your comment of online chat, we have investigated that there is no record which represents that you have visited online chat before, and we must clarify that FXTM provides 5 days/24 hours customer support care via the Live Help online chat on our website, by phone and email. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Accounts Service Manager or our Customer Support, hotline: +44 203 734 10 25 , or sending email to tradeenquiry@fxtm.com, FXTM professional team will be glad to serve you.
Glasgow, United Kingdom,
Jan 16, 2017,

Withdrawing experience

Been with FXTM for the past couple of years now. I originally used Skrill on my first account, but after realising how unreliable Skrill were I moved away from Skrill. I stayed with FXTM of course. After having a horrendous issue with my bank where they froze my account I asked if I could have my funds transferred to another account.

My account manager Peter Daniel helped me with the process and after supplying documentation showing my bank account was frozen the funds were transferred to another account in my name quickly.

Cannot thank Peter and the team enough for helping me during this hard time and I look forward to working with these guys more in the future. I also have an account with Pepperstone and have to wait unfortunately another 30 days before I can withdraw to another bank.

BANGALORE, India,
Nov 30, 2016,

FXTM TRADE MANIPULATION

I would like to share my real time experience with FXTM fraud broker, these people manipulate your trades in a very cunning way that even charts are not actual.I do have trading account with fxtm mt4 account no; 2524290, on 0ct 7 2016 my trade has been manipulated on daily chart, i have attached details of trade below

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Dec 6, 2016:
Dear Harish C,

FXTM prides itself on being very transparent and honest with their clients and you may also visit the Company’s website to view the performance statistics with respect to speed of execution,slippage and requotes as these are verified by PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) an independent Audit Firm. During big trading events, the markets are highly volatile and can cause significant increase of spreads, increased slippage, and order execution speed may take longer than usual. We provide sufficient disclaimers on our website and emails informing our clients of this fact.

If you have any further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Please see below the email we have previously sent you with ticket number 2016100710001786, receiving no response from your end. Thank you.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Further to your email below and the enquiry included therein as regards your order number #1015653659 of your trading account #2524290; our team has carefully investigated your query and concluded with the following:

Please note that your position was closed by Stop Loss got slipped during the abnormal market conditions.

Please note that GBP-based instruments was under strong pressure during last days.

Please be informed that this night, because of a very low liquidity GBP pairs have experienced drastic price movements on those instruments.

Please note that abnormal market conditions may be accompanied the following:

Significant increase of spreads;
Increased slippage;
Order execution speed may take longer than usual.

In the event of any dispute, our Server Log File is deemed to provide the most reliable source of information and has absolute priority in any assessment of a particular trade.

Kind regards,

Eric - Official Representative of FXTM
Viet Nam,
Nov 26, 2016,

refuse to take responibility on customer loss causing by their service

If they are still nice to you? Just wait, it is not your turn yet.

For the full story with proof please visit this link http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fxtm-refused-to-take-responsibility-after-causing-customer-loss.48127/

At 03.31am UTC/GMT+7, November 16th 2016, I deposited US$400 into my FXTM account, and I've got a sms notification from HSBC for that transaction as proof of time the bank processes that transaction.

Mysteriously that transaction has stayed pending until 08:00pm UTC/GMT+7 same day at FXTM, after got home from office I was very shock knowing my transaction status stayed pending from early morning until that moment and I immediately reported to live chat person about that problem, if not so, I believe my account would have been wiped out with that kind of service. That unacceptable processing time of the transaction has costed me US$2273 with total 3 positions been stopped out at 09:24:43am; 09:24:46am; and 09:29:40am system time same day.

All of them are USDJPY pair with sell position, from 09:24:43am to 01:10:00pm system time that pair went up for approximately 57 pips and then dropped 120 pips from that moment to 03:05:00am November 17th 2016, system time. I am sure that if my US$400 deposit was processed without 17 hours delay, my positions would have not stopped out with that price chart condition.

I've submitted my enquiry about this problem and they denied and refused to take responsibility as they said they do nothing wrong.

Nov 25, 2016 - 1 Star The FIRST and the WORST broker I've ever experiences since my first trading. I deposited certain amount to increase the margin levels. My deposit has been delayed on purpose for more than 12 hours, yes more than 12 hours to process a deposit!!! as the result I lost more than US$2000 with 3 positions been stopped out due to margin call. I've submitted my request about this problem and the excuse they gave was ridiculous, they said they need time to check my transaction while it was not my first time depositing using my credit card!! the previous time it only took 15 minutes process my deposit, same credit card. At the end they refuse to take responsibility and claim that they did not do anything wrong. I've checked the price chart of the pair position got stopped out, if my deposit arrived on time like 15 to 30 mins as usual I wound not have lost my money. In this situation can I sue them or can I directly contact their regulator, I've got all evidence from bank statement and deposit history? Please give me some advice, really appreciate.

Bandung, Indonesia,
Oct 27, 2016,

Most honest broker for me, FXTM

Hi,
I am Shanti from Indonesia. MyFXTM ID is 60009577. I opened 3 accounts there, 1 Standard account and Cent account. I really reccommend this brokerage company for their care to the traders.

I am a really bad trader. I lose money and keep losing. They care about me and give me some psoitive motivation via email. FXTM regularly makes webinar and they really put effort in making their forex school (the education corner) beneficial for us.

I feel that FXTM is care about me so I conclude that FXTM is the real broker that do not oppose your position. They are REAL! not a scammer! They want to have you profitable, so that the traders can open many positions that allow them to gain profit from the spread. they really want us to open many positions, so that they educate the traders as hard as they can.

FXTM is honest. Love it!

Ciao from me.

best wishes,
Shanti

Egypt,
Oct 12, 2016,

Please solve my problem as soon as possible

I deposited in my account $ 500 by Skrill and I try to do to draw Skrill show me a message that I cant drag-and please do depository through this payment system before using it in the clouds
I want a solution to this problem and quickly
Account number 1023208
No. 610,321 deposit process
And I made inquiries about it in the office fxtm
No. inquiry 60245794

Italy,
Oct 8, 2016,

I opened a strategy account (PAMM) with ForexTime. I wanna give notice only about the BIG PROBLEM about GBP on 07/10/2016. My scalper expert advisor open trades (ea have stop-loss 28 pips (280pips 5 digit) and 99 pips ( 990 pips 5 digit). Watch the SCREENSHOT about stoploss and ORDER CLOSED, from 150 to 450 pips (5 digit: to 1500 pips to 4500 pips ) HIGH SLIPPAGE.

I can understand a normal slippage during bad moments or news...but 150 to 450 NO!! (1500 to 4500) Im very very ANGRY.

I wrote to the support, their reply?

__________________________________________________

FOREX TIME reply:

"""WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Further to your email below and the enquiry included therein as regards your order number #6642601, # 6642607, # 6642618, # 6642625 and # 6642631 of your trading account #9026956; our team has carefully investigated your query and concluded with the following:

Please be informed that GBP-based instruments have experienced drastic price movements.

Please note that the disputed positions were executed during abnormal market conditions, which were accompanied with the following:

Significant increase of spreads;
Increased slippage;
Order execution speed may take longer than usual.
Please also be informed that Forex market is decentralized and each broker may have its own pool of Liquidity Providers and the prices (and spreads) may be different between brokers.

Therefore, the FXTM Server price is considered to be actual price and the prices of other brokers cannot be taken into consideration in disputable situations.

We trust that the matter of your email below has been dealt with. If you require additional information please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Account Service Manager or our Customer Support."""

Indonesia,
Sep 30, 2016,

This Broker is good, I have no problem withdrawing my profit many times, it is quickly. the costumer service is very friendly also.

Norway,
Sep 15, 2016,

Good

So far i think this is a good broker and no bad experience with this. Accept small deposits and no hesitation with withdrawals.

Allan,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2016,

I never write any review for broker.. this is the first time and i hope is last time.. these is the worst broker and unethical broker i ever had.. I submit the request to link some IB .. the ticket got deleted after one month.. and they keep request me to submit to different email and the same request.. after 2 month follow up.. the new ticket got deleted agian without closure.. very unprofessional broker and irresponsible broker never entertain and give support to the user... terrible... dont waste time with them!!!

Brano,
Zilina ciry, Slovakia,
Jul 20, 2016,

Very good experience with this broker. Very friendly support. Money IN and OUT going in few minutes.
They has good spreads and all others conditions for trading.

Tran Ngoc Nam,
, Viet Nam,
Jun 26, 2016,

Good support by Vietnamese person. But sometime have problem when i withdraw money. ( the rule Neteller alway 24h, but they make me wait by approved from ASM, if he not approved, customer can not withdraw), i have 2 time waiting for more than 48h of my withdrawal, and cancel it and make again. Generally, FXTM is good( account has many type: cent, zero, standard,Stratergy ascount...)

Khurram,
, Pakistan,
Apr 16, 2016,

When people works good we must have to appreciate them and I feel good to say that FXTM is my favourite Broker
1- No problem with Deposit and withdrawal
2- Support are quick repliers (I do online chat)
3- Good promotions, contests
4- Technical analysis with signals
5- Now FXTM manages a new web and its handling is too friendly

Gareth,
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 28, 2016,

As a complete beginner of few months I have fallen into the common pitfalls dealing with some Forex brokers. Taking many calls from from brokers I had registered with I found a common theme of them trying to get get my deposit as quick as they can and making promises of unrealistic profits.
Today I registered with FXTM and received a call with a hour.
What a breath of fresh air this call was, He offered advice on my registration (if I needed help) with zero pressure. I was advised to learn to use there platform and was advised not to make any deposit until I was ready and even then was only advised to deposit a small amount. I was also offered free education with no deposit.
I will be looking forward to learning there platform and I am leaving this review to hopefully to reach people like my self with little experience in dealing with some of these companies.
Overall I left the call very happy with the advice given.
I am only leaving this a review for the initial contact and registration process.
Hope this helps.