FXTM Review

FXTM

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · ForexTime.com  · Is this your company?

FXTM is a forex broker. Forex Time offers the MT 4, MT 5, and MetaTrader Mobile global forex trading top platforms. ForexTime.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXTM
Other websites of this company include FXTM.com, ForexTimeChina.com.cn.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2011
Address: Exinity Limited, 5th Floor, 355 NEX Tower, Rue du Savoir, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
Contact: support@fxtm.com, +44 20 3734 1025
Regulators: CySEC # 185/12, FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FSCA #FSP No.46614, FCA #777911 / 600475
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (190+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alfa-Click, Bitcoin, CASHU, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, VLoad, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dash, DixiPay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Konnexone, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ForexTime.com on our forum

ForexTime.com profile provided by ForexTime (FXTM), May 15, 2018

ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker and is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions. Our mission is to maximize the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, "Time"! By offering advanced and innovative services, optimal customer care and perpetual devotion to our clients, we ensure that individual needs are always met as markets continue to evolve over time.

Clients benefit from segregated accounts at top-tier banks, secure deposits & withdrawals, powerful leverage, tight spreads starting from 0.1 pips, the ability to trade 250+ instruments, a variety of optimised account types on the Metatrader 5 & 4 platforms, exciting new promotions & contests. Plus, ForexTime places great emphasis on the importance of education and enables traders to improve their skills through online FX courses, local seminars and frequent webinars.
Check out the all new education section filled with videos, articles and other tools to help elevate trading skills: https://www.forextimeid.com/education/learn-forex-trading

ForexTime Ltd:
FXTM Tower, 35 Lamprou Konstantara, Kato Polemidia 4156, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25558777

FXTM Nigeria, Abuja
1st floor, Suite 109, Obum Place, Plot 1140, No. 16, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234 803 153 4373

Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/ForexTime

Languages:
- English
- Arabic
- Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Czech

- Standard Account (MT4)
- Cent Account (MT4)
- Shares Account (MT4)
- ECN Zero Account (MT4)
- ECN Account (MT4 / MT5)
- FXTM Pro Account (MT4 / MT5)

FXTM Invest: THE ULTIMATE COPY TRADING PROGRAMME

FXTM brand is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions.

ForexTime Limited (www.forextime.com/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Services Board (FSB) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475 and has an established branch in the UK.

FT Global Limited (www.forextime.com) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM.

Card transactions are processed via FT Global Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of FT Global Ltd. Address for cardholder correspondence: backoffice@fxtm.com.

Risk Warning: Trading Forex and CFDs involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is the responsibility of the Client to ascertain whether he/she is permitted to use the services of the FXTM brand based on the legal requirements in his/her country of residence. Please read FXTM’s full Risk Disclosure.

Regional restrictions: FXTM brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Belize, Japan, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan and some other regions. Find out more in the Regulations section of our FAQs.

Egypt,
May 14, 2019,

excellent broker

Hello ,,,my account in forextime numbered 61261865
I am writing to say some points I would like to mention about fxtm
Actually, FXTM is the best company I traded with.
I traded with 5 brokers before, but FULL SATISFACTION is only with FXTM.
Thank you very much for accurate executions of trades, accurate doing suspended orders, excellent metatrader with no sudden stoppage and no common error, accurate candelsticks with no fake slippages. On the other hand, the live chat is the best I have ever seen, fast and supportive.
Moreover, I would like to say thank you for fast withdraw .
I recommend FXTM , and I think that it deserve more than 5 stars.

Bangalore, India,
May 2, 2019,

Live chat not responding. Customer support is not AVAILABLE

My Client ID: 61153586

I tried to deposit from INDIA but no option of Local transfer is showing. I really disappoint with there service because there live chat also not working. I sent request of call back also not responded yet. I tried to contact them in many ways but not able to. I have experience with many broker and i trading with many brokers with friendly. Before deposit only we cant contact there help center then after our deposit if we couldn't able to connect means we struck with our money. So god saved me from this BROKER.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jul 29, 2019:
Dear Adam, further to your comment above, we can confirm that our customer support team assisted you accordingly via live chat on May 03 2019. Also, your dedicated account service manager contacted and explained regarding your enquiry.

As a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible service.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, you can get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager.
South Africa,
Apr 26, 2019,

Don't believe their "BONUS" trick. Because that is all it is, a TRICK to make you deposit money. Then they take the bonus back.

Stay away. They give you a 30% "BONUS" when you deposit money, only to take it away again if you do not trade enough according to them. Then its not a "BONUS", its a bloody loan and nothing else.

I am very dissappointed and would not recommend them to anyone. They are only in this for themselves but will make you believe they are the best out there. I think they are the worst.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 2, 2019:
Dear ElizeVenter, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with FXTM. We want to assure you that it is not our intention to disappoint our clients and as with all our promotions, we clearly label the terms and conditions of which you must read and agree to before entering the promotion.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Mehedi,
Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Apr 25, 2019,

Scam broker, manipulation broker, pure market maker, if u take their leverage after u gain they will reduce the leverage when prices are in the then u will not be able to trade
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2019:
Dear Mehedi, we want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more details from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what happened within a maximum of five business days.

As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate ethics.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Jack,
Asia, China,
Apr 25, 2019,

All words no action broker. VERY BAD BROKER

Very bad support. The live chat will tell you " they passed your message into the other department" OR " Your account manager will contact you". Then Never get back to you!! Be warned. VERY BAD BROKER

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2019:
Dear Jack, we want to get to the bottom of this but we're unable to find your client details. We pride ourselves on our customer support and are very disappointed to hear your experience was not up to our high standards. Please could you get in contact with us so we can help investigate the matter. You can log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Non-trading operations' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what happened within a maximum of five business days. Alternatively, you can contact us directly through our official customer support portals found on our website or get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, your FXTM Team.
Italy, Italy,
Apr 21, 2019,

bad experience unqualified staff

as a client enters in profit, they start sending URGENT COMMUNICATIONS that they do not have a suitable ID doc of the client, since they were claiming they could not see my personal code (they had my passport copy which is in a VERY GOOD condition where the personal code was present ). in the same e-mails they were urging to reply asap or in any case within the next 24h with the appropriate doc, or otherwise they would have closed my account! Few days later I closed my account by myself. this did not look reliable.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2019:
Dear Ioanna90, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Non-trading operations' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, Your FXTM team.
Nigeria,
Apr 8, 2019,

FXTM is a transparent and honest broker and their front desk and chat are good

I have been with FXTM since inception. They are good and live up to their responsibility as efficient brokers. But for security measures, withdrawals would have been as fast as deposits in time. FXTM takes the success of their clients seriously as it is exemplified by organizing webinars and seminars regularly. Infact, each time I miss or fail to link up with their webinar, I simply login to myFXTM backend, get the YouTube version of it, download and reap the benefit. Surprisingly FXTM notified me of becoming one of their strategy traders perhaps after following my trading results for sometime. They say that their success is hinged on the success of their clients. Their education department must be spending a lot by sending their professionals across the continents to train new and old traders on trading strategies.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted May 1, 2019:
Dear FXManokey, thank you for your wonderful review. We hope to keep maintaining your high standards for an excellent trading experience. If you require more support, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.

Your FXTM team.
Mar 30, 2019,

I am not satisfied about FXTM

I am not satisfied about FXTM. Last week I had a critical low Margin Level around 1000% Sure I go to the website of FXTM, login and see that I can not deposit some money by Master Card. This is a terrible situation. The Chat is not working at all. It is absolutely not acceptable for broker company. What should traders do in that situation? It is very easy to lose all money from account.
About floating spread I know and understand the spread can be high for some time, 1-2 hours. But when spread is more than 2-3 months and still high, it looks like a scam from FXTM.
I am not satisfied about FXTM and I do not recommend it for traders.

Dec 27, 2018 - 1 StarBe aware. Spreads are very high and not acceptable. At website of FXTM the regular spread of EURGBP is 30 but really they do it 54 and more during 2 weeks then in any time. So your EA will not work properly. Regular spread with another Broker is 15-20 but not 54-56
I complained to Regulator but no success. I will leave that broker and would not recommend anyone to work with FXTM. It's a scam.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jan 2, 2019Dear Alexkf, Thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients' feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. Spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they change based on market conditions. Because of this, spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical spread as stated in the contract specifications on our website. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager,

Your FXTM team.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Apr 5, 2019:
Dear Alexkf, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Enquiry' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

Delta, Nigeria,
Mar 20, 2019,

They just hunt your stop-loss especially when you are not looking. If you have to use them, close your trade once its 20:00GMT or its equivalent in yo

I do not have any problem with this broker other than a few key issues. First offs, they hunt stoploss once it's 22:00GMT. They will widen their stop loss and make it flunctuate so much so that if you were not prepared, it will mess around and hit your stop-loss and to them its fair game. They might warn you of volatility but consider that as an early warning that they are going to make money off of most of their traders. I have video evidence to prove this. You see, I had opened another account with another broker (I reserve the name) and I looked at them side by side when I was investigating this thieving book markers called brokers then I noticed that there was no volatility with the other broker and then I looked at their spreads, whooping 38 pips and then in a split second it climbed to 79 and then upwards, well of course, it hit my stop-loss and I lost that trade (it was losing anyways). I just want to warn anyone out there about this broker. They are crafty, very crafty.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Apr 5, 2019:
Dear jjzones, we are sorry to hear you are still dissatisfied. As a regulated broker, the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider. This goes against our corporate and regulatory ethics.

If you have had an issue with your account, please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and reply to you within five business days.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team, alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager.

From your FXTM Team.
Darwin, Australia,
Feb 27, 2019,

Initial impressions and thoughts

Been a client for around 2 weeks now.

-Callback from agents is very good and timely.

-Their investment programs to invest or become an Investment Manager seems like a great idea. Time will tell if it's another scam that projects good returns, more people invest and then folks don't get their investment & returns back.
(at least funds 'seem' to go into an individual account, not a group account)

-On the investment performance side of the house, treat the performance curves with some caution. If you do look at the individual pages and numbers, for some of the stellar performers, things do not quite add up (last time I saw this, it was with a scam from Dubai, where at times trades were supposedly executed at prices where other platforms did not even go near them.)

- I have withdrawn funds (less than invested) and return to my CC was quite prompt.

- for GBP crosses and some other common 'minor crosses' spreads are huge (4-15 pips), those needs to be fixed.

- I find it unsettling that most of the reviews are only from the last 6 months (WEF Feb 19) for a company that's supposedly around since 2012 or so. And not many from different parts of the globe...

So overall, it's difficult to shake some of the bad feelings that unfortunately come up in the FX world when there are few inconsistencies.

Precis:
Service- very good
Trading spreads- good to poor in some pairs
Statistics handling- poor
Gut instinct- still a tad uncertain

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Mar 1, 2019:
Dear Alex FD, thank you for your detailed review.

It is important for us to understand clients’ feedback as this helps us to improve conditions for everyone. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our customer service, and we would like to address some of the other points you have mentioned for clarity:

- With FXTM Investment accounts, all deposited funds are placed in a secure account, as we follow strict guidelines from our regulators.

- Price performance reflects the market and is not influenced by the company as this would go against our corporate ethics.

- Spreads are floating and can fluctuate based on market conditions. As one of the top currencies experiencing financial turbulence, the GBP can go through fluctuations due to current political and economic situations.

- Regarding your last point, we have been receiving reviews on forexpeacearmy.com since Jul 17, 2012, with a client from Argentina.

Thank you, your FXTM Team.