BDSwiss Review

Bdswiss Holding Plc

Updated: Oct 17, 2020 · BDSwiss.com  · Is this your company?

BDSwiss is a forex broker. BDSwiss offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BDSwiss.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

BDSwiss
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly at BancdeSwiss.com

Related sites include SwissMarkets.com

Established: 2012
Address: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@bdswiss.com, +44 2036705890
Regulators: CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss Mobile APP, BDSwiss WebTrader
CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro

Join live discussion of BDSwiss.com on our forum

BDSwiss.com profile provided by BDSwiss, Jun 19, 2019

Trade FX & CFDs with BDSwiss

Join a Club of More than 1,000,000 Traders - Support At BDSwiss, we support you throughout your trading journey, featuring multilingual helpdesks on a 24/5 basis, personal account managers, complimentary product walkthroughs and live market analysis by our seasoned analysts. Education - Education We believe in educating our clients and giving them all the tools they need to respond to an ever-evolving market. We offer educational resources to meet the needs of traders of all levels including in house live webinars, exclusive video courses, and daily market news. Innovation - Innovation We follow a strictly client-centric approach and aim to exceed your expectations. This is why we constantly invest in innovation and improve user experience by introducing native apps and platforms, new assets and unique features and tools!

Dave,
U.K., United Kingdom,
Sep 22, 2020,

Disgusting company

Tried to deposit money into my account which was never released just “held”. Taken from me and not returned. Iv been in constant talks for a week now each time they try to pass you off to email them to never get replies! The “live agents” don’t do anything! Always the same excuse after excuse. By far the worst company Iv ever come across BY FAR!!

Do yourself a favour anyone that reads this, avoid this “brokerage” by all means it’s not worth having your money taken on top of the hidden amounts they take from your account with out you really knowing.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear Dave,

Please give us your client ID, so we can investigate your case further and provide you with details on this issue.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 14, 2020,

Fraud deposit

I was deposit $250, but did not listed on history, customer service did not reply my emails and no explanation about the problem,
Stay away from this fraud broker.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Oct 5, 2020:
Dear Exphobia,

The BDSwiss team

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This reviewer did provide an account number. You should be able to see it if you are logged into to your representative account.
Sep 11, 2020,

So far so good

Withdrawal was sent to my account within 5 days of request. Since that is the main issues with most users.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Sep 30, 2020:
Dear Denerb,

Thank you for the 5 stars review and feedback!

BDSwiss team
Italy, Italy,
Aug 27, 2020,

Decent

I didn't faced withdrawals problems like others ppl. Raw account is good but it should need less than 5k deposit minimum.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Aug 31, 2020:
Dear Giomantov,

Thank you for the honest feedback, it's really appreciated!

All the best,
Montreal, Canada,
Aug 22, 2020,

Stay away from this broker

Stay away from this broker. I tested them doing live trading, speaking with the customer service and asking for a refund. They failed at all three. I opened the same trades on three different brokers : BDSwiss Global and 2 others. Even the spreads are almost the same on BDSwiss my profit was always almost 25% less than on others. To resolve an issue I had to speak several times with the customer service and even with a ticket inquiry opened I am still waiting for my response. The worst part : withdrawing funds. It`s a nightmare as they declined two times my withdraw using bank transfer method. They are so incompetent. They asked me questions I sent them my answers and I am still waiting for their accept. Their broker manager assigned to me called me every single day before but now when I am asking for help to resolve that withdraw issue he doesn`t answer any of my emails sent to him. Next week I will fill a complaint case agaisnt them with CYSEC and FSA. Please, stay way from that broker.

Karandeep Singh,
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 27, 2020,

Bd swiss withdrawal scam

I deposited 250 us dollars in my bd swiss account and i applied for the refund on February and they first said me It’s gonna take 10 to 15 days and after when I didn’t get my money back within 10 to 15 days and it’s been 5 months and I haven’t got any money from them.i talked to them i mailed them and they didn’t listen to me they always try to give You their Stupid reason like showing that here is swift copy of transaction that is totally fake .never ever deposit money inbd swiss

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Dear Karandeep,

India, India,
Jul 9, 2020,

Withdraw issues

They will never process your withdraws. I have made my withdraw of around 283$ even I depsoit via btc . They said they can withdraw only via btc.. I have given enough documents to send the btc address to send the payment. After sending the documents no reply from them..when I chat with they said their is problem with process side for btc transactions and it's been 2 weeks now. They are not giving any alternative payment option. Later I have sene these review and every one having the common issue. But their reasons were different to speak with everything one. At last they hold my money

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Dear Client,

Due to an unexpected technical issue, your withdrawal request has been delayed, you should receive the funds as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jul 2, 2020,

Your Money is NOT Safe. No Exit. Slow Customer Service.

Your Money is NOT Safe. No Exit. Slow Customer Service.
TLDR; If you can't trust a brokerage with a small amount of money, how can you trust them with a large amount of money?

There is NO EXIT from this brokerage. Customer Service also took a month sometimes, to respond to my inquiries.

I withdrew my funds via wire-transfer in February of 2020. It is now July 2020 and I still have not received my money back.

STORY:

I made a small deposit of $1,000 USD using a credit card in May of 2019 to test out the Managed Accounts service. The managed account I tried didn't go so well, so in February of 2020 I decided to withdraw the remainder of my funds (~$400 USD).
My initial attempt failed due to some incorrect information. I made a second attempt 2 weeks later with my bank representative on the phone to make sure all information was input correctly.

After 1-month of not receiving my funds I contacted BDSwiss and they sent me a confirmation of the transfer. I then contacted my bank to investigate and apparently my bank rejected the transfer due to incorrect information being entered by BDSwiss on the wire transfer. The wire transfer was sent back to BD Swiss.

I went back to BDSwiss to inquire and after a month of no response and after further inquiry they told me they didn't have the money.

So 4 months after my wire transfer I am gathering documents from my bank to find out where my money is.

Mind you this is only $1,000 USD. It's not a large amount. But if you can't trust your brokerage with a small amount of money how can you trust them with a large amount of money?

I've honestly had it with their customer service. This business doesn't take your money seriously, so you should not take them seriously as a business and move on.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jul 7, 2020:
Dear Chris,

BDSwiss considers and treats each request of its Clients with the highest importance.

Your withdrawal request proceeded successfully from our side. For your personalised and confidential information, please consult your email inbox.

Best Regards,
Afif,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 2, 2020,

Bad on processing withdraw

Dont use this broker. very bad on processing withdraw and doesnt reponse 100% on our questions. I recommend try other broker.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jul 7, 2020:
Dear Afif,

Jun 17, 2020,

Delayed withdrawal

This broker withdrawal takes up to a month, you can’t even see your money, they will approve your withdrawal, but you never get the money

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 22, 2020:
Dear Eskimojr,

Can I trust BDSwiss?

The best way to answer this question is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent BD Swiss community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/bdswiss/

Is BDSwiss a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if BDSwiss is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Is BDSwiss regulated?

BDSwiss Group is regulated in three countries, holds the following regulatory licenses.

• Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),199/13
  • Mauritius:  Financial Services Commission(FSC) Mauritius, C116016172
  • United States: National Futures Association(NFA), 0486419

What is BDSwiss leverage?

BDSwiss offers leverage up to 500:1 for all available accounts.

What is BDSwiss?

BDSwiss is an online forex broker. BDSwiss offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss webtrader and its mobile app.

Assets including:

• Forex pairs
  • Indices
  • Equities
  • Commodities
  • Cryptocurrencies

General Information

BD Swiss has been operating in the retail forex market since 2012.

BD Swiss is headquartered at Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus. The company can be reached by email at support@bdswiss.com or via phone at +44 2036705890.

BD Swiss also has regional offices in Germany and Mauritius.

Regulation

BDSwiss is regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #199/13), in Mauritius by the FSC of Mauritius (FSC #C116016172), and in the USA by the National Futures Association (NFA #0486419).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

BDSwiss.com does NOT offer forex trading services to clients in the USA. BD Swiss does not accept clients from Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritria, Finland, India, Japan, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, North Korea, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

Trading platforms offered for forex trading by BD Swiss include MT4, MT5, the BDSwiss Mobile App, and BD Swiss webtrader.

Trading styles accepted by BD Swiss include EA/Robots, News Spike Trading.

BD Swiss offers MAM accounts and PAMM accounts for its customers.

Account Information and Markets Offered

• The minimum trade size offered by BD Swiss is 0.01 lots.
  • The maximum available leverage offered to clients is 400:1 for some currency pairs.
  • The minimum deposit to open a live account is $10.
Leverage often varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the BDSwiss.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

Trading instruments available for BDSwiss clients include
  • 50+ forex currency pairs
  • Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, other cryptocurrencies
  • Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and Other Commodities

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit methods available for clients of BDSwiss include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, and Zotapay

Withdrawal methods for BD Swiss customers include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with BDSwiss.com’s support or visit their website for the most up to date information on available deposit and withdrawal options which are usable for your account.