BDSwiss Review

Bdswiss Holding Plc

Updated: May 10, 2021 · BDSwiss.com  · Is this your company?

BDSwiss is a forex broker. BDSwiss offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BDSwiss.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

BDSwiss
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly at BancdeSwiss.com

Related sites include SwissMarkets.com

Established: 2012
Address: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@bdswiss.com, +44 2036705890
Regulators: CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss Mobile APP, BDSwiss WebTrader
CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro

Join live discussion of BDSwiss.com on our forum

BDSwiss.com profile provided by BDSwiss, Jun 19, 2019

Trade FX & CFDs with BDSwiss

Join a Club of More than 1,000,000 Traders - Support At BDSwiss, we support you throughout your trading journey, featuring multilingual helpdesks on a 24/5 basis, personal account managers, complimentary product walkthroughs and live market analysis by our seasoned analysts. Education - Education We believe in educating our clients and giving them all the tools they need to respond to an ever-evolving market. We offer educational resources to meet the needs of traders of all levels including in house live webinars, exclusive video courses, and daily market news. Innovation - Innovation We follow a strictly client-centric approach and aim to exceed your expectations. This is why we constantly invest in innovation and improve user experience by introducing native apps and platforms, new assets and unique features and tools!

Omoku, Nigeria,
Apr 20, 2021,

Withdrawing fund is difficult

What I'm experiencing right now in connection with my withdrawal is terrible and very appalling
Made a withdrawal of $181 via bitcoin for 7 days now all i get is stories
If they're serious they should fix their withdrawal issues because from every review i have read that's what everyone is complaining about
Prompt payments of withdrawals is one very key hallmark of a good and honest broker

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Apr 21, 2021:
Hi Otuata, we are sorry to see that this delay has affected your BDSwiss Experience. Please note that your withdrawal was processed on the 14th of April. BDSwiss does not have any control of the funds once they are processed and the time needed for the funds to be transferred to the client's account may vary, depending on the payment method.
Should you require any further assistance or clarification please contact us at support@bdswiss.com, our team is always at your disposal.
Thank you for your patience.
Sahib,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 5, 2021,

Price manipulation

Scam , high spreads, Price manipulation and they hit all my stop losses , market is trading 20 pips high ,not even close that point. U all know well , it’s not that easy to earn from this forex market , and it becomes more risky, when u trading with brokerage like these. Make passionate love to this brokerage.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Apr 8, 2021:
Hi Sahib,
We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are more than happy to investigate this for you further if you can share your trading account number, and we can provide you with a more comprehensive reponse.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 30, 2021,

Got Withdrawal within 24 Hours

i dont know why people claim so much about withdrawals , with so many good brokers here... i never got problem any even one of them and BDSwiss was also among good brokers and regulated ones...i always amazed sometimes to see so many complaints for the brokers for which i never got any problem.
Thanks BDswiss.. a very honest broker.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Mar 31, 2021:
Thank you for the awesome rating and review Hassan! We really appreciate your kind words and we are happy to see that you are satisfied with your BDSwiss Experience.
Have a great day!
Luc,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Mar 21, 2021,

Terrible

I trade forex for a living for many years. I wanted to test BDswiss to see if they are a good broker. Then i wanted to make my first withdrawl. This was three weeks ago. And i still dont have my money. Despite the fact that i send them all the proper paperwork. Then they cancelled my withdraw for no reason. I made a new withdraw and they put you on a waitinglist. This is insane. What a scam company.

My advise: STAY AWAY from this broker !!!

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Mar 24, 2021:
Hi Luc, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with withdrawals. We would like to look into this further for you. Please provide us with your Account ID in order to assist you further.
Looking forward your response.
Clara Lasrado,
India, India,
Mar 3, 2021,

Absolutely amazing servixe

I am a new user with bdswiss, on my first withdrawal which was through bitcoin ,I had a bad experience and the payment didnt go through. I contacted their customer support everyday and the updates and responses were prompt and efficient.only drawback was the problem solving at their back end was very slow as it took 7 days no doubt I was hassled and worried about receiving my money. The support team however kept assuring me whenever they had an update that all is fine and I will receive my money and I did get my money
I want to appreciate their prompt service and efforts to get the issue resolved.their Live 24*5 support is brilliant
Thanks a lot BDSWISS

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Mar 5, 2021:
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us and the FPA community Clara. We are happy to hear that our Support Team provided you with necessary reassurance and service. In addition, we are sorry to hear that initially you encountered issues, but we are over the moon to hear that these have been resolved and all is OK now.
We will make sure your kind praise reaches our Support Team ?
Remember, if you need anything, we are only a quick phone call, email or chat away.
Have a great weekend!
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jan 22, 2021,

Impossible drawmoney for my account

I'm trying to take money from my forex account since 16 de January.

Ask me for a prove of the bank that im the owner of the account i used to make money, wich i sended.

Still waiting for any reply.

Asked for many contacts via chat, email and phone no one reply.

A company who deals with people money should show more profissionalism.

I will take this fight until i get my money back.

BDSwiss should care more about one very important thing today

REPUTATION

Dear Catia Naia,

Please give us your client ID, so we can investigate your case further and provide you with details on this issue.

Minas Gerais, Brazil,
Jan 20, 2021,

Beware with this Broker , SCAM

i created one account with this broker last year , one IB sent me a link to create one account , i made some profit and everytime when i tried withdraw my money they sent me emails asking for banking statements and other things , and i sent all required doccuments when i created my account with them , DO NOT FOOL YOURSELF , if you create a account with one IB link and you make profit , you will have headache to withdraw your money , they pay CPA comission of your deposit for IBS

Dear mhegnfx,

M,
Canada, Canada,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good, but could improve.

BDSwiss is a good broker but they could improve. Deposits are fast but withdrawals take up to 10 days after contacting support several times. Would come back to broker if they offered CAD base account currency.

Dear Client,

It is unfortunate that you did not receive your withdrawal as soon as you hoped especially since providing fast service is one of our most important priorities.

We kindly request that if you encounter any other issues in the future to email our client support team so that we can assist you as soon as possible.

Aro Lambo inside, Oke Aro Ogun State, Nigeria,
Jan 8, 2021,

Withdrawal fraud

I am Famakinde Mathew . It is regrettable that this company has been dinning on my $100 withdrawal since 4th of September, 2020. All effort talking to the customer care yielded no useful result.
All I need from them is a receipt showing the withdrawal of $100 for further processing with their sinister affiliate-flutterwave.
I don't know why bdswiss.com has been this adamant for over four months now.
I will make sure I go all out on this issue with bdswiss.com and flutterwave.com

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jan 15, 2021:
Dear Famakinde Mathew,

We appreciate feedback from our traders as it helps us evolve our services and enhance your trading experience with us. Kindly note that an email was sent to you on January 14th, 2021 concerning your withdrawal.

In case you still encounter issues you may reply back to the email for further assistance.

Best regards,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 17, 2020,

Awful experience. Withholding money.

Was told to send 100 pounds to my old card for whatever reason. Withdrew on 30th October and money is still not here. Was provided with ARN tracing number but bank can not find a thing. They told me to contact BDSWISS as it's up to them to trace it. I emailed funding on friday with bank statement but no response.

They take ages to respond to emails and conveniently cannot be contacted by phone. A total joke. If this isnt sorted today I will be cancelling along with my wife and best believe I'll be telling my friends who have recently signed up to cancel as they treat their customers so disgusting.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Dec 3, 2020:
Dear Mr. Shah,

It is unfortunate that you feel this way about us since we always strive to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service at all times.

As per our email dated 18/11/2020, we have provided you with the ARN number including the transmission time, Auth code, and MCC code in order for the issuer bank to investigate further and locate the payment.

Should you have any further queries regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Can I trust BDSwiss?

The best way to answer this question is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent BD Swiss community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/bdswiss/

Is BDSwiss a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if BDSwiss is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Is BDSwiss regulated?

BDSwiss Group is regulated in three countries, holds the following regulatory licenses.

• Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),199/13
  • Mauritius:  Financial Services Commission(FSC) Mauritius, C116016172
  • United States: National Futures Association(NFA), 0486419

What is BDSwiss leverage?

BDSwiss offers leverage up to 500:1 for all available accounts.

What is BDSwiss?

BDSwiss is an online forex broker. BDSwiss offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss webtrader and its mobile app.

Assets including:

• Forex pairs
  • Indices
  • Equities
  • Commodities
  • Cryptocurrencies

General Information

BD Swiss has been operating in the retail forex market since 2012.

BD Swiss is headquartered at Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus. The company can be reached by email at support@bdswiss.com or via phone at +44 2036705890.

BD Swiss also has regional offices in Germany and Mauritius.

Regulation

BDSwiss is regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #199/13), in Mauritius by the FSC of Mauritius (FSC #C116016172), and in the USA by the National Futures Association (NFA #0486419).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

BDSwiss.com does NOT offer forex trading services to clients in the USA. BD Swiss does not accept clients from Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritria, Finland, India, Japan, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, North Korea, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

Trading platforms offered for forex trading by BD Swiss include MT4, MT5, the BDSwiss Mobile App, and BD Swiss webtrader.

Trading styles accepted by BD Swiss include EA/Robots, News Spike Trading.

BD Swiss offers MAM accounts and PAMM accounts for its customers.

Account Information and Markets Offered

• The minimum trade size offered by BD Swiss is 0.01 lots.
  • The maximum available leverage offered to clients is 400:1 for some currency pairs.
  • The minimum deposit to open a live account is $10.
Leverage often varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the BDSwiss.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

Trading instruments available for BDSwiss clients include
  • 50+ forex currency pairs
  • Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, other cryptocurrencies
  • Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and Other Commodities

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit methods available for clients of BDSwiss include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, and Zotapay

Withdrawal methods for BD Swiss customers include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with BDSwiss.com’s support or visit their website for the most up to date information on available deposit and withdrawal options which are usable for your account.