BDSwiss Review

Bdswiss Holding Plc

Updated: Jul 3, 2020 · BDSwiss.com  · Is this your company?

BDSwiss is a forex broker. BDSwiss offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BDSwiss.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

BDSwiss
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly at BancdeSwiss.com

Related sites include SwissMarkets.com

Established: 2012
Address: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@bdswiss.com, +44 2036705890
Regulators: CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss Mobile APP, BDSwiss WebTrader
CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro

Join live discussion of BDSwiss.com on our forum

BDSwiss.com profile provided by BDSwiss, Jun 19, 2019

Trade FX & CFDs with BDSwiss

Join a Club of More than 1,000,000 Traders - Support At BDSwiss, we support you throughout your trading journey, featuring multilingual helpdesks on a 24/5 basis, personal account managers, complimentary product walkthroughs and live market analysis by our seasoned analysts. Education - Education We believe in educating our clients and giving them all the tools they need to respond to an ever-evolving market. We offer educational resources to meet the needs of traders of all levels including in house live webinars, exclusive video courses, and daily market news. Innovation - Innovation We follow a strictly client-centric approach and aim to exceed your expectations. This is why we constantly invest in innovation and improve user experience by introducing native apps and platforms, new assets and unique features and tools!

Vancouver, Canada,
Jul 2, 2020,

Your Money is NOT Safe. No Exit. Slow Customer Service.

Your Money is NOT Safe. No Exit. Slow Customer Service.
TLDR; If you can't trust a brokerage with a small amount of money, how can you trust them with a large amount of money?

There is NO EXIT from this brokerage. Customer Service also took a month sometimes, to respond to my inquiries.

I withdrew my funds via wire-transfer in February of 2020. It is now July 2020 and I still have not received my money back.

STORY:

I made a small deposit of $1,000 USD using a credit card in May of 2019 to test out the Managed Accounts service. The managed account I tried didn't go so well, so in February of 2020 I decided to withdraw the remainder of my funds (~$400 USD).
My initial attempt failed due to some incorrect information. I made a second attempt 2 weeks later with my bank representative on the phone to make sure all information was input correctly.

After 1-month of not receiving my funds I contacted BDSwiss and they sent me a confirmation of the transfer. I then contacted my bank to investigate and apparently my bank rejected the transfer due to incorrect information being entered by BDSwiss on the wire transfer. The wire transfer was sent back to BD Swiss.

I went back to BDSwiss to inquire and after a month of no response and after further inquiry they told me they didn't have the money.

So 4 months after my wire transfer I am gathering documents from my bank to find out where my money is.

Mind you this is only $1,000 USD. It's not a large amount. But if you can't trust your brokerage with a small amount of money how can you trust them with a large amount of money?

I've honestly had it with their customer service. This business doesn't take your money seriously, so you should not take them seriously as a business and move on.

Afif,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 2, 2020,

Bad on processing withdraw

Dont use this broker. very bad on processing withdraw and doesnt reponse 100% on our questions. I recommend try other broker.

Jun 17, 2020,

Delayed withdrawal

This broker withdrawal takes up to a month, you can’t even see your money, they will approve your withdrawal, but you never get the money

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 22, 2020:
Dear Eskimojr,

Please give us your client ID, so we can investigate your case further and provide you with details on this issue.

Kind regards,
Guatemala, Guatemala,
Jun 17, 2020,

Awful broker

God, where to start.
Heinously high inactivity fees - holding funds despite withdrawal requests, just so they can apply additional inactivity fees.
Having the requested documentation for over 2 weeks, and still holding funds.
Reporting my Trust Pilot review as being a "fake" review, despite knowing I'm a legitimate dissatisfied customer.

Complete sham of a broker, avoid these cleverly constructed, lazy con artists.
Tonnes of better brokers.

CPT, South Africa,
Jun 5, 2020,

Be aware - Easy to deposit funds, IMPOSSIBLE to withdraw them

This coming from a newbie

On the 5th Of May 2020, I deposited funds into my account. On the evening of the 5th of May 2020, after having thought it through and having second thoughts about trading, I decided it would be best to withdraw the funds, and continue life as normal, not being a trader.

This is where the problems started.

on the 21st of May (17 Days, 13 Business days after withdraw request) I sent a mail to funding@bdswiss.com - on the afternoon of the 21st, I received a reply stating that it would take up to 20 days for the payment processor to process the refund and would supply the ARN when they receive it (claiming it takes up to receive it)

Friday 29 May 2020: 7 days After requesting the ARN, I was told the withdraw request had been processed by BDSwiss, however they failed to provide an ARN reference number

After varies attempts via mail and Live Chat, we arrive at today, 05/06/2020, a full month after requesting the original withdraw, and I am still without my funds, or an ARN reference to track them!

what is this company? A huge scam???

A am at my wits end with BDSwiss, And am unsure how proceed to get my money from them...
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Dear PJGardenert,

We are facing difficulties with the Intermediary Service Provider. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly note, this problem is being resolved.

In the meantime, kindly consult your emails to opt for the alternative solution of your choice. Looking forward to assisting you.

Best Regards,
Cogolin, France,
Jun 3, 2020,

Bank wire finally received

I finally received the bank wire for EUR 9,500 after multiple phone calls with support. It took 16 days all included, I believe they encountered a genuine mistake with EUR bank wire as all other withdrawal methods and GBP wire have been smooth so far.

May 29, 2020 - No Rating So far I had a good experience with BDSwiss because Skrill/Neteller withdrawals have been processed smoothly. But I made a bank withdrawal request for EUR 9,500 on 18/5/2020 and I haven't received the funds yet. I am currently liaising with support and funding to sort it out and I will keep the FPA community posted to see if the broker is solid or if it is insolvent.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 2, 2020 Dear Olivier C.,

Unfortunately there was an issue with your withdrawal which has caused a delay, however this has now been solved. You should receive the funds within the specified time-frame. Thank you for your patience!

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Dear Olivier,

Thank you for updating your review here, we really appreciate this!

Köln, Germany,
May 21, 2020,

The worst broker who is scamming off clients

Hi. I have created an account with BDSwiss on 8th May 2020 and made a deposit of 250 EUR. Before I have created an account I have Chat with the customer support how long a withdrawal takes and how long the withdrawal time is. They told me that often the withdrawal is approved on the same day and processed then. When it´s approved it can take up to 5 working days the funds to reach my Bank account. But the timeframe would be in ,,extreme situations". I have requested a withdrawal on 8th May 2020 for 250 EUR and provided all documents that BDSwiss wanted. Also I have provided them the necessary deposit confirmation from my Online Banking. The withdrawal was confirmed and I have waited for 5 working days to reach the funds my Bank account. When I dont got the funds after 5 working days I have decided to contact the live support on the Website. They told me that I should get the Money ,,today" or ,,Sir wait 2 days you will get it for sure". Otherwise the Funding Department will give me a SWIFT copy that my Bank can care about this Incoming payment. I dont got anything to them so I started to contact them on a daily base and there was no help. They wrote me everytime the same stuff that I should be Patient and stuff like that. The e-mails on ,,BackOffice@bdswiss.com" , ,,Funding@Bdswiss.com" and so on were unanswered. They just tell me ,,that they are working" but there is no document or timeframe or other stuff which really helps me.

My advise is to stay away from them !

Reply by BDSwiss submitted May 25, 2020:
Dear Valibaba,

Due to procedures and checks run from the intermediary bank, there was a delay with your payment. The relevant department is aware of the case and already dealing with this. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 15, 2020,

Hello

I made a withdrawal of $200 on the 22nd of April,2020 from My BDSWISS live account,I got a reference receipt from RAVE(Payment Handler of BDSWISS) on the 23rd of April,2020 and I was told it will take up to 10-15 business working days to reflect on my card but I didn’t get any money from RAVE up till now that I made this review and today will make it 18th Business Working Days,I sent multiple emails to their backoffice,funding@bdswiss.com and I even called them they told me the money is no more in their custody that it’s from RAVE,I chatted with their support later the night and I was told it has been sent to my card,that I should contact my bank,I called my bank and they verified no money was sent I should contact my broker,up till now that I’m writing this review they are yet to send me my money and I’m praying they send it because it’s really frustrating...I have the prove of all the emails and the reference receipt I can add as attachment here for y’all to see.

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jun 2, 2020:
Dear Ibroboss,

Kind regards,
Algiers, Algeria,
May 14, 2020,

Great experience so far

I have been trading at Bdswiss for around a month now and I have absolutely no complaints, their trading platform is very efficient, the charting in their website is among the best and the data is perfectly synced in the Metatrader4 software.
As for there support service, they reply promptly.
I have heard a lot of withdrawal critics but I have experienced none as I have just made my first withdrawal and it went smoothly.
I really wish this goes on as it is and until the I Really RECOMMEND THIS BROKER

Reply by BDSwiss submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Rafikbedrani,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of our services and expressing your trust.

BDSwiss team

Result : not found

BDS Ltd (Registration No: 202039) - Seychelles
Result : not found

Can I trust BDSwiss?

The best way to answer this question is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent BD Swiss community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/bdswiss/

Is BDSwiss a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if BDSwiss is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Is BDSwiss regulated?

BDSwiss Group is regulated in three countries, holds the following regulatory licenses.

• Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),199/13
  • Mauritius:  Financial Services Commission(FSC) Mauritius, C116016172
  • United States: National Futures Association(NFA), 0486419

What is BDSwiss leverage?

BDSwiss offers leverage up to 500:1 for all available accounts.

What is BDSwiss?

BDSwiss is an online forex broker. BDSwiss offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss webtrader and its mobile app.

Assets including:

• Forex pairs
  • Indices
  • Equities
  • Commodities
  • Cryptocurrencies

General Information

BD Swiss has been operating in the retail forex market since 2012.

BD Swiss is headquartered at Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus. The company can be reached by email at support@bdswiss.com or via phone at +44 2036705890.

BD Swiss also has regional offices in Germany and Mauritius.

Regulation

BDSwiss is regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #199/13), in Mauritius by the FSC of Mauritius (FSC #C116016172), and in the USA by the National Futures Association (NFA #0486419).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

BDSwiss.com does NOT offer forex trading services to clients in the USA. BD Swiss does not accept clients from Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritria, Finland, India, Japan, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, North Korea, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

Trading platforms offered for forex trading by BD Swiss include MT4, MT5, the BDSwiss Mobile App, and BD Swiss webtrader.

Trading styles accepted by BD Swiss include EA/Robots, News Spike Trading.

BD Swiss offers MAM accounts and PAMM accounts for its customers.

Account Information and Markets Offered

• The minimum trade size offered by BD Swiss is 0.01 lots.
  • The maximum available leverage offered to clients is 400:1 for some currency pairs.
  • The minimum deposit to open a live account is $10.
Leverage often varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the BDSwiss.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

Trading instruments available for BDSwiss clients include
  • 50+ forex currency pairs
  • Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, other cryptocurrencies
  • Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and Other Commodities

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit methods available for clients of BDSwiss include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, and Zotapay

Withdrawal methods for BD Swiss customers include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with BDSwiss.com’s support or visit their website for the most up to date information on available deposit and withdrawal options which are usable for your account.