BDSwiss Review

Bdswiss Holding Plc

Updated: Jan 25, 2021 · BDSwiss.com  · Is this your company?

BDSwiss is a forex broker. BDSwiss offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BDSwiss.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

BDSwiss
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.

Formerly at BancdeSwiss.com

Related sites include SwissMarkets.com

Established: 2012
Address: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@bdswiss.com, +44 2036705890
Regulators: CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, BDSwiss Mobile APP, BDSwiss WebTrader
CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro

Join live discussion of BDSwiss.com on our forum

BDSwiss.com profile provided by BDSwiss, Jun 19, 2019

Trade FX & CFDs with BDSwiss

Join a Club of More than 1,000,000 Traders - Support At BDSwiss, we support you throughout your trading journey, featuring multilingual helpdesks on a 24/5 basis, personal account managers, complimentary product walkthroughs and live market analysis by our seasoned analysts. Education - Education We believe in educating our clients and giving them all the tools they need to respond to an ever-evolving market. We offer educational resources to meet the needs of traders of all levels including in house live webinars, exclusive video courses, and daily market news. Innovation - Innovation We follow a strictly client-centric approach and aim to exceed your expectations. This is why we constantly invest in innovation and improve user experience by introducing native apps and platforms, new assets and unique features and tools!

Lisbon, Portugal,
Jan 22, 2021,

Impossible drawmoney for my account

I'm trying to take money from my forex account since 16 de January.

Ask me for a prove of the bank that im the owner of the account i used to make money, wich i sended.

Still waiting for any reply.

Asked for many contacts via chat, email and phone no one reply.

A company who deals with people money should show more profissionalism.

I will take this fight until i get my money back.

BDSwiss should care more about one very important thing today

REPUTATION

Dear Catia Naia,

Please give us your client ID, so we can investigate your case further and provide you with details on this issue.

Minas Gerais, Brazil,
Jan 20, 2021,

Beware with this Broker , SCAM

i created one account with this broker last year , one IB sent me a link to create one account , i made some profit and everytime when i tried withdraw my money they sent me emails asking for banking statements and other things , and i sent all required doccuments when i created my account with them , DO NOT FOOL YOURSELF , if you create a account with one IB link and you make profit , you will have headache to withdraw your money , they pay CPA comission of your deposit for IBS

Dear mhegnfx,

M,
Canada, Canada,
Jan 13, 2021,

Good, but could improve.

BDSwiss is a good broker but they could improve. Deposits are fast but withdrawals take up to 10 days after contacting support several times. Would come back to broker if they offered CAD base account currency.

Dear Client,

It is unfortunate that you did not receive your withdrawal as soon as you hoped especially since providing fast service is one of our most important priorities.

We kindly request that if you encounter any other issues in the future to email our client support team so that we can assist you as soon as possible.

Aro Lambo inside, Oke Aro Ogun State, Nigeria,
Jan 8, 2021,

Withdrawal fraud

I am Famakinde Mathew . It is regrettable that this company has been dinning on my $100 withdrawal since 4th of September, 2020. All effort talking to the customer care yielded no useful result.
All I need from them is a receipt showing the withdrawal of $100 for further processing with their sinister affiliate-flutterwave.
I don't know why bdswiss.com has been this adamant for over four months now.
I will make sure I go all out on this issue with bdswiss.com and flutterwave.com

Reply by BDSwiss submitted Jan 15, 2021:
Dear Famakinde Mathew,

We appreciate feedback from our traders as it helps us evolve our services and enhance your trading experience with us. Kindly note that an email was sent to you on January 14th, 2021 concerning your withdrawal.

In case you still encounter issues you may reply back to the email for further assistance.

Best regards,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 17, 2020,

Awful experience. Withholding money.

Was told to send 100 pounds to my old card for whatever reason. Withdrew on 30th October and money is still not here. Was provided with ARN tracing number but bank can not find a thing. They told me to contact BDSWISS as it's up to them to trace it. I emailed funding on friday with bank statement but no response.

They take ages to respond to emails and conveniently cannot be contacted by phone. A total joke. If this isnt sorted today I will be cancelling along with my wife and best believe I'll be telling my friends who have recently signed up to cancel as they treat their customers so disgusting.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Dec 3, 2020:
Dear Mr. Shah,

It is unfortunate that you feel this way about us since we always strive to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service at all times.

As per our email dated 18/11/2020, we have provided you with the ARN number including the transmission time, Auth code, and MCC code in order for the issuer bank to investigate further and locate the payment.

Should you have any further queries regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Vancouver, Canada,
Nov 14, 2020,

Worst Broker in the globe

This is probably one of the common complaints this company gets and is still not resolving it. I gave a withdrawal request for my account two weeks back and after numerous times of rejection with a fake reason, they finally asked for the bank statement to show proof of deposits. I provided that and still no reply. Again countless emails to the team. It really sucks when you're doing this to customers during the pandemic. I am in a very frustrating situation because I need these funds for survival and this is how they treat us. I am not asking for a loan or anything this is the money I earned hard and you cant give it to me BACKKKKK!!!! If your team is reading this and I dont get a solution ASAP be affirmatively sure that I will go legal and make sure you compendsat eme for the stress I am going through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 17, 2020:
Dear abelabraham,

It is unfortunate that you feel this way about our Company, as we always strive to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service. As a regulated broker, we follow a compliant withdrawal process which requires the collection of certain documents, including supporting evidence that confirms the initial source of your deposits.

Please refer to your email communication with the responsible department for further clarification.

quebec, Canada,
Nov 11, 2020,

unreal withdraw money

try to withdraw every time they say not same account even if i send proof it the same account alway the same story .

pas possible de retiré argent il dise qui dois le retourné au même compte be j'ai 1 seul compte même avec des relevé il continu de rejeté le retrait
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Dear Alain sta,

Nairobi, Kenya,
Oct 27, 2020,

BDSwiss is a scam. I withdrew $160.75 and more than two weeks down the line i haven't received my cash. If you can avoid them as they don't even reply to emails but upon registration they'll give you endless calls and promises.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 9, 2020:
Dear Cliff Joe,

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 22, 2020,

Scam broker

Very hard to witdral my money. Almost 2 week still pending.... The broker try to scam because to many document want...complet doc...but still not recive money
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 10, 2020:
Dear farah89,

We appreciate feedback from our clients as it helps us enhance our products and services. Please understand though, that as a regulated broker we follow a compliant withdrawal process that requires the collection of certain documentation. For further assistant in regards to the verification status of your account, please contact our Customer Support Team.

All the best,
BDSwiss
Abeokuta, Nigeria,
Oct 17, 2020,

Over a week I tested BDSwiss withdrawal, I've not been paid

Some one introduced me to BDswiss. Before I funded my account, they were always calling and I specifically asked them if they have fast cash out, they said yes. So I funded.

I requested withdrawal for more than a week now, and I've not seen anything. They don't reply my email and their customer care give fake promises.

I decided to go online to see reviews and I stumbled on this site, it's shocking to see the amount of negative reviews here. I also see some were finally resolved. I hope mine will be resolved too.
Reply by BDSwiss submitted Nov 18, 2020:
Dear Jubsczar,

As a regulated broker, we follow a compliant withdrawal process, however, regarding your case please note that as per our records your requests executed properly as per the Terms and Conditions of the Company.

Can I trust BDSwiss?

The best way to answer this question is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent BD Swiss community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/bdswiss/

Is BDSwiss a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if BDSwiss is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9876/bdswiss-forex-brokers.

Is BDSwiss regulated?

BDSwiss Group is regulated in three countries, holds the following regulatory licenses.

• Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),199/13
  • Mauritius:  Financial Services Commission(FSC) Mauritius, C116016172
  • United States: National Futures Association(NFA), 0486419

What is BDSwiss leverage?

BDSwiss offers leverage up to 500:1 for all available accounts.

What is BDSwiss?

BDSwiss is an online forex broker. BDSwiss offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss webtrader and its mobile app.

Assets including:

• Forex pairs
  • Indices
  • Equities
  • Commodities
  • Cryptocurrencies

General Information

BD Swiss has been operating in the retail forex market since 2012.

BD Swiss is headquartered at Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus. The company can be reached by email at support@bdswiss.com or via phone at +44 2036705890.

BD Swiss also has regional offices in Germany and Mauritius.

Regulation

BDSwiss is regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC #199/13), in Mauritius by the FSC of Mauritius (FSC #C116016172), and in the USA by the National Futures Association (NFA #0486419).

Accepted and Excluded Countries

BDSwiss.com does NOT offer forex trading services to clients in the USA. BD Swiss does not accept clients from Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritria, Finland, India, Japan, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, North Korea, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, and the United States.

Platforms and Trading Styles.

Trading platforms offered for forex trading by BD Swiss include MT4, MT5, the BDSwiss Mobile App, and BD Swiss webtrader.

Trading styles accepted by BD Swiss include EA/Robots, News Spike Trading.

BD Swiss offers MAM accounts and PAMM accounts for its customers.

Account Information and Markets Offered

• The minimum trade size offered by BD Swiss is 0.01 lots.
  • The maximum available leverage offered to clients is 400:1 for some currency pairs.
  • The minimum deposit to open a live account is $10.
Leverage often varies by item being traded and may also vary based on account type, what country you are based in, and other factors. Please consult the BDSwiss.com website or contact the company’s support to be sure you understand all the details of any items you wish to trade.

Trading instruments available for BDSwiss clients include
  • 50+ forex currency pairs
  • Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, other cryptocurrencies
  • Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, and Other Commodities

Deposit and withdrawal methods

Deposit methods available for clients of BDSwiss include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Divepay, Dotpay, EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, Globe Pay, iDEAL, iSighthis, Maestro, Neteller, PayTrust88, PostePay, Rave, RPNPay, Skrill, SOFORT, and Zotapay

Withdrawal methods for BD Swiss customers include Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. Please be aware that deposit and withdrawal methods may vary over time. Not all methods may be available in all countries. Please check with BDSwiss.com’s support or visit their website for the most up to date information on available deposit and withdrawal options which are usable for your account.