To customize or change the appearance of charts, press F8 or right-click the chart, then select “Properties” as shown in the picture below.
Alternatively, you can click on the “Charts” tab located on the left-hand side and click on the “Properties” option as shown below.
All the methods mentioned above will result in the opening of the following pop-up window.
You’ll find three color presets available: yellow on black, green on black (MT4 default), and black on white. On the right side of the Properties pop-up window, you can further set your preferred colors.
For example, here is an image of red candles representing bearish movements and green candles representing bullish movements. In China, since red is considered to be an auspicious color, red candles are bullish and green candles are bearish.
- How to add or remove the grid
- How to add or remove horizontal and vertical lines and view the objects list
- How to use the crosshair
- How to select different chart types
- How to customize appearance of charts
- How to create a chart template
- How to load a chart template
- How to view and move between multiple charts