• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Apiary Investment Fund - Too good to be true??

I am having an issue with a company
I appreciate your health dose of skepticism. From our stand point you would have gotten booted out because it may have sounded like you were marketing another company "When I pointed this out and posted Acegazete as an example of this I got booted off. " If you were not trying to market another company during our webinar then I sincerely apologize.

I have provided some due diligence links in this forum before. But you are more than welcome to go and see what people who are IN and PAID for the program are saying about us at www.apiaryfund.com/forum

I am sorry that you feel that we are sales-ee. If the only catch is 97 dollars a month and you can test it out for 14 days to see if it is for you or not I am not sure what you are looking for. If the education to be free. That would be great, but unfortunately there is a cost to put someone live in a class and teach you. There are a lot of free resources that you can take advantage of especially on this website FPA. But at the end of the day you then will take your money and risk your money. So it is really a function of who's risk.

If you were having people trade your moeny you would want some assurance that they had the right training. You mentioned "i just think it could be done in a way that doesn't take money from people while the entire concept is supposed to help the very people get an income that have debt and all the problems of today that they mention" Unfortunately there is a cost associated with training you. If you don't think it is a win win situation I would recommend that you search out all of the good information here on FPA.

Happy Trading
Nate Allred
nate@apiaryfund.com

anyone else read the old Laura Ingalls Wilder books as a kid?

Father says to Almanzo about guessing which seashell has the pea under it, "never bet on another man's game, son"

I have blown most of my initial real money deposit with my broker and am gradually learning the ropes while nursing it gently back to life. I am building my own game, learning to trade. If you can focus on pretend money, get a free demo account and learn a reliable method. For me that has started to mean price action but to each his own.

I made a profit last week and am already making one now; I'd say develop your own game and spend little or nothing learning someone else's. Good money management and sitting on your hands except when a really good setup presents itself will turn your 1300 into real money where you keep 100% of the profits. If you can afford the 97/month, put it into a live account and trade micro's, aiming for tiny profits, adding to it each month.

Don't bet on another man's game, son.

Hello I am new to investing and I am joining a webinar tomorrow morning and was wondering if bigt ever did his investigation into this?

I see a lot of scam posts all over the internet about any company I look up. The point is that people are charging for the coaching they do everyday. Some training is extensive. I can absolutely tell you the people at apiary are teaching live 5 days a week. They really do all they can to help you learn. I know because Im doing it. I really dont know anything about trading what so ever but I know that Apiary is a perfect place to start. With any company, you will find a few bad people who have something bad to say about it. But Apiary really is legit. I didn't have to invest any of my own money to learn trading. Thats the point. They fund the account for you and you trade with THEIR money. I got in the fund for 97 a month. Its a technology cost for the data feed. Thats it. The best program they have is the business trade program with live classes everything and its only 497. They told me they need money managers more than the money right now and I didn't need an enrollment fee. THey will charge the 1000 dollars for coaching when they need to build the money again. But they are doing really well and I am happy to be a part of it.
Im from Utah and I've personally met Shawn Lucas myself. He is a bishop of a church. He has traveled the world doing lectures, has traded for 20+ years and started his own fund. Apiaryfund. Apiary actually means a collection of beehives. He invited me down there to his office and I saw people walking out in the bee protective suits and everything haha. I was like what the hell is this? But they are a good community of people and theres about 2000 people in the fund now.
I can understand thinking a new company is a scam, but I can tell you without a doubt these guys are legit and there for you. I have a link I can put on here... its the orientation video they send out. I dont know if thats considered spam? But I believe in the company and thats my opinion. Just lucky to meet the guy myself I guess. Google Shawn Lucas Apiary and do your research. I strongly recommend them if you are just starting out.

Hi All,
It is very amuzing to see that this company, "Apiary Investment Fund" still pursuing their scam. Today, 15th December 2013, I received an advert in the shape of an invitation to join their plot. The advert was a Third Party issue. Unfortunately, the company that advertised it, and found my screen, is very reputable and well known for their educational articles, and educational programs..."Investopedia". It was too good to believe in their extended Carrot. I Googled the name of the company, "Apiary Investment Fund", to get more insight about the company. Fortunately, in the list of items in Google , there was a section/article by FPA. That was the first article I read.
I was very impressed, to see how FPA is protecting the innocent from scammers. A Very Big Well Done FPA, especially the Sergeant Major and Master Sergeants. I'll always support you and follow you.
Best Regards,
Haig

Hi All,
It is very amuzing to see that this company, "Apiary Investment Fund" still pursuing their scam. Today, 15th December 2013, I received an advert in the shape of an invitation to join their plot. The advert was a Third Party issue. Unfortunately, the company that advertised it, and found my screen, is very reputable and well known for their educational articles, and educational programs..."Investopedia". It was too good to believe in their extended Carrot. I Googled the name of the company, "Apiary Investment Fund", to get more insight about the company. Fortunately, in the list of items in Google , there was a section/article by FPA. That was the first article I read.
I was very impressed, to see how FPA is protecting the innocent from scammers. A Very Big Well Done FPA, especially the Sergeant Major and Master Sergeants. I'll always support you and follow you.
Best Regards,
Haig

I too, received the same email, signed up for the webinar, and then did my searching. Saw this post, and read through it. I probably won't be attending the webinar. One of the most disturbing things to me is that in the advertisement, there's NO mention of any charges at any point. I'm also beginning to doubt the reputation of Investopedia. I've been using it's resources a lot, but I'm seeing more and more articles on it that appear to be nothing more than sales pitches by companies, and not actual information, I sent the site an email earlier this week asking if that was against their ToS, but so far haven't received an answer.

Haig,

Again I appreciate that there are people out there that no matter what we do as a company to prove that we are real that people will cry foul, or call us a scam. I know that Pharaoh has no experience with our company and I have offered BigT unlimited access to all of our materials.

So far the only complaint that I have hear is that we are charging someone to train them how to learn how to trade. If you would like the experiences from people who have gone through our program I would recommend that you go to the reviews part of this website, or our forum. If people who have paid for the program think that it is junk they will complain about it there. Unfortunately anyone can say anything that they would like to about anyone on the internet.

"It is very amuzing to see that this company, "Apiary Investment Fund" still pursuing their scam. Haig, please next time you want to fling mud all over the place bring some facts to back it up and I would be more than happy to address any legitimate concern that any person has.

I again will give my name and NFA ID number for anyone who would like to talk to me about a legitimate concern that they have with our company. Please feel free to call me or email me at any time. nate@apiaryfund.com 801-704-5154 NFA ID: 0404129

Hi All,
Best Regards,
Haig

It is defnitely yet another swim of scammers. Stay away from them. If they actively force you to make investments it is a clear sign of their "take and dissapear" scheme. Try to google them. Maybe they've already got first scammed clients.

Bigdolly,

I have a hard time even acknowledging post like this, because it is all just mud thrown against the wall and seeing what sticks. There are no facts to back it up. In fact here is a post on our open forum from some of the people who have paid for our education: https://apiaryfund.com/forum/funded-traders#new

We have been around for 3 years now. I am not sure when we are suppose to "dissapear" but we haven't gone anywhere yet.

I have posted my number and my email address on this public forum. I have yet to receive a call from anyone questions or explaining to me why we are a scam. I would love to talk with anyone who has a beef with our company to call me and then post about it on this thread.

Nathan Allred
nate@apiaryfund.com
801-704-5154

It is defnitely yet another swim of scammers. Stay away from them. If they actively force you to make investments it is a clear sign of their "take and dissapear" scheme. Try to google them. Maybe they've already got first scammed clients.

Back