Are you looking for excuses?

I always try to look at my own actions first and see the flaw in them. That's the only one to become better at what you're doing. That said, sometimes some things are really out of your control and you have to accept that.

Whenever we are doing our trades we have to know and understand how we are doing our trades so that we can control them :)

No way! Because, Forex trading business is my profession and I always try to behave here alike a pro trader. So, when I face any SL then mark it especially thus I can do VIP analysis on it in the off days of market. But I am not looking for 100% success I just need a consistent monthly income here. That’s it.

No way! Because, Forex trading business is my profession and I always try to behave here alike a pro trader. So, when I face any SL then mark it especially thus I can do VIP analysis on it in the off days of market. But I am not looking for 100% success I just need a consistent monthly income here. That’s it.
This VIP analysis sounds interesting. Can you explain that? Thanks.

Whenever we are doing our trades we have to know and understand how we are doing our trades so that we can control them :)
I think will better if we have reason why making entry joint and if eventually get fail hence we can recognized mistake and tryihg to overcome, but we don't need ,looking for excuses if get loss

I think will better if we have reason why making entry joint and if eventually get fail hence we can recognized mistake and tryihg to overcome, but we don't need ,looking for excuses if get loss

We all make some or the other mistakes in our trades. If we will remain careful then we can learn how to avoid them and do such types of trades that are profitable to us :)

I try to take responsibility on my mistakes and losses. It's easy to find excuses and think you're a victim but it will get you nowhere...

I try to take responsibility on my mistakes and losses. It's easy to find excuses and think you're a victim but it will get you nowhere...

We are only human and we can always make a mistake. It's important to always analyze our trading approach to figure out what can be done better and where our mistake was.

We are only human and we can always make a mistake. It's important to always analyze our trading approach to figure out what can be done better and where our mistake was.

As a trader we should understand that as humans we may make mistakes in our trading but we should not forget that trading will become easy for us only when we are trading with the help of a proper analysis :)

Yes all of us make mistakes some times unexpected high loss occur . I thing I should not look for excuse . It happened in forex business. Where all time uncertainty is present . If one has skill he can work best next time with new urge.

Back