• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc De Binary on repeat

I am having an issue with a company

Stung

Private, 1st Class
I would like to share my horror story with BDB, which is basically word for word and approx. the same time as AnneW's story Banc De Binary Mega Scam Thread. I too have fallen victim to the BDB scam of Edward West to the tune of 90kusd. I am in Australia. I am currently filing complaints with as many organisations as I can. I have emailed Tracey Ludlam at tracey.l@bbinary.eu (apparently head of complaints department) , requesting that my 90kusd be returned to me before Friday 29/1/16. I have skype transcripts and several skype voice conversations recorded between myself, Edward West and Jack White, whom I suspiciously believe may be one in the same person.

I like others on this forum have commenced with the $250usd to open the account with BDB, and was quickly contacted by Edward West who was wanting to manage my account, but wanted me to get to the VIP level as quickly as possible to take advantage of special events, that trades needed to be booked for but always seemed to be into the next week.

I had made him acutely aware that I was not in the position to lose my deposited money, he constantly reassured me that the trades would be protected and that I could withdraw that money any time and with some profits..he also touted that in a1-2 months I would be able to withdraw 30-50k per month from profits made.

EW also misled me into believing that there were two offices in Australia, one in Canberra and one in Melbourne, I have also since discovered through BDB's customer service live answering service (Stefani) that there are no offices located in Australia.

And so the scenario continued, constant phone calls, skype messages and persistent requests to keep adding more money to the account, this was to gain special sessions with analysts, more training etc, none of which happened.

I had not traded at all on my account on my own. All trading, selections of trades, amount of trades, timing of trades, duration of trades, and whether to call/put where all done under instructions from EW, through a share screen on skype via my BDB trading platform. I traded once through the app on my iPhone as I was unable to be at my home computer at the time. Whilst these trades were occurring EW constantly pressuring me to be faster and faster. He continually assured me that the deposit money was protected and that if he ever asked me to trade with unprotected money I was to tell him "No f*>&ing way"

I believe also that fact that I had requested a withdrawal was the trigger to make the final sting. Again I have a voice recording of EW supposedly processing and forwarding that request to his account on the night of the final trade, (which he had supposedly done the previous day, also on recorded skype conversation.) Again not told there was no protection, as I would have not allowed trading to go below 90kusd.

My balance of 137700 was then traded down to 1770, and as so many before me have attested all the trades lost. Within approx. 15 minutes I am being bombarded again to put more money into the account so as money can be recovered, and to trade again that night. I was devastated, upset and mad as heck, so in no mood to even speak let alone contemplate throwing more money into the black pit. There was a series of typed skype messages, and I was then to receive a call from the Recovery Manager Jack White. I also have this conversation recorded. It sounded to me that it was actually EW but speaking through a voice distorting device, he was rude and being a bully to try to get me to put more money in, and basically denying that I had requested the withdrawal or that I had a document processed siting my 90kusd as being protected.

Thanks to some positive results on this forum, I am hoping that I too will receive a full refund from BDB, but I will continue to explore all avenues open to me to try and help others affected by this unscrupulous behaviour and to prevent others from considering to open accounts with BDB.

I am working on getting the skype thread up for you all to read, but the word limit exceeded that allowable limit on this thread.

Thank you all again for your words of wisdom.

This is very typical CRIME !

As soon as you ask for an withdrawal your account will implode, from 137 700 down to 1 770,

Just unbelievable, no way this happens in the real financial world !

And then they get rude and bully……when not succeeding in further robbing their clients !!!!

I tell you…..its big time these suckers get jailed !

Dear Stung,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore please provide us with your account number.

A senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

I am already liasing with Tracey Ludlam, and am looking forward to when my deposit funds are returned to my account.

I am already liasing with Tracey Ludlam, and am looking forward to when my deposit funds are returned to my account.
Hi Stung, any luck with the refund? Tracey has shot me down time and again. I'm in the midst of getting the banks to issue chargebacks now. Have lodged reports with various authorities as well. Please also don't forget to lodge one with the IC3 (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) so that they can investigate this global scamming organization with more victims of this "investment" cybercrime reporting the crime to them!

Hi AnneW, I have received responses from Tracey, but no result as yet. Will keep everyone posted. And yes will continue to fight for my money and the money of others.

Hi AnneW, I have received responses from Tracey, but no result as yet. Will keep everyone posted. And yes will continue to fight for my money and the money of others.
Good luck, Stung. Please do keep us posted for sure.

Good luck, Stung. Please do keep us posted for sure.
Do you believe the Banc de Binary people here are sincerely trying to help you? I have not given my Account number for BdB because I do not trust them. Please help me understand what is going on here?

My update at the moment is that Tracey Ludlam rang me to discuss some voice recordings I have of Skype conversations. After hearing those my case is apparently being escalated to provide a fast resolution. I am waiting to hear the progress, but will give them a time frame in which to do so, otherwise I will be making the voice recordings public and posting links here also. At this point I am not taking or replying to any other calls, emails, skype messages unless it is from Tracey. I will not accept any bonus money or contribute any further money to the account.

Back