• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
File a ChargeBack as soon as possible, I had one against Banc De Binary it was a pain but my bank seen that BDB was complete and utter scammers after I showed them the emails on forex peace army of all these poor people who too were scammed. I was able to get my money back from them in full! I now know better and people like Michael Freeman Banc De Binary and their brokers are only looking to steal your money. I hope in the future people go to where they are and arrest them as I do not understand how governments of different countries do not deal with this growing problem of this criminal organization?! But imo the best thing is to file a chargeback very quickly.
Thanks, Samantha. I will print out the emails on forex peace army also and take them down to the banks! I have already asked for a ChargeBack with all the banks, but you are right, the emails of all the other people being scammed will be more proof for the banks that BDB are complete and utter scammers!!!

Thanks Samantha for the advice, I have been to the bank, so will follow up with them again after finding all of these stories, I wish to God that I had found them prior to investing, but you are also right in that I do not understand how criminal charges are not being undertaken by someone. I guess it is a long winded process that will take authorities many months to piece together. In the meantime, hopefully if we all continue to make noises and pursue these scammers we might at least retrieve our money and help others not to make the error of believing all of their claims.

out of interest Samantha, did you transfer money to your credit card to be used for the BDB deposits, or was it from your credit card balance?

File a ChargeBack as soon as possible, I had one against Banc De Binary it was a pain but my bank seen that BDB was complete and utter scammers after I showed them the emails on forex peace army of all these poor people who too were scammed. I was able to get my money back from them in full! I now know better and people like Michael Freeman Banc De Binary and their brokers are only looking to steal your money. I hope in the future people go to where they are and arrest them as I do not understand how governments of different countries do not deal with this growing problem of this criminal organization?! But imo the best thing is to file a chargeback very quickly.

Hi Samantha Ruby,
Unfortunately also I am scammed by BDB last thursday and friday and I am in for 6K. Reading all these posts too late as I found initially reports on internet that DDD was a legit company. Also I am planning to follow the advices as given in this forum and file my complaints.
Just a question, to which emails are you referring? you mean the comments on this forum? Because I want to go to my banc this week and want to make a strong case from the beginning as I do not have skype recordings and mostly it went by phone. I am planning to bring my phone records as well..

Any more advice for me?

Hi Samantha Ruby,
Unfortunately also I am scammed by BDB last thursday and friday and I am in for 6K. Reading all these posts too late as I found initially reports on internet that DDD was a legit company. Also I am planning to follow the advices as given in this forum and file my complaints.
Just a question, to which emails are you referring? you mean the comments on this forum? Because I want to go to my banc this week and want to make a strong case from the beginning as I do not have skype recordings and mostly it went by phone. I am planning to bring my phone records as well..

Any more advice for me?
Dear Dutch Maser3,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you write directly to our Customer Service at cs@bbinary.com
A senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Please also provide us with your account number so that we can follow up with you.

Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Dear Dutch Maser3,

We were surprised to hear about your experience and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
We would like to provide you with an amicable solution to your complaint and therefore urge you write directly to our Customer Service at cs@bbinary.com
A senior member of our department will be happy to contact you and work things out.
Please also provide us with your account number so that we can follow up with you.

Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Hello Sir,

You checked the other threads that I shared with you before?

At first they said the same thing to me in an email when I told them I will report them to my bank and they emailed me to call them. I did and you know what they told me. That I needed insurance and a larger deposit! I was like Whaaaaa!!! I try to get my money back from being scammed they call me to scam me for more money now that is something else I tell you! Banc De Binary I hope whatever country you are from you burn in so so because you are horrible human beings and you bring your family shame for how you are!

Dear Samantha,

Sincerely,

Banc De Binary

Hello Sir,

You checked the other threads that I shared with you before?
Yes, we reviewed all the links and searched the entire forum for clients who require our assistance in recovering lost funds or resolving a dispute.

We are unable to assist clients who ignore our messages and decide that spreading hate speech will do them better than trying to resolve the issue in a civilized manner.

We are one of the only brokers on the market who refunds clients even when it is their own loss.
We are a regulated broker by both Cysec and Belize and we are the official Binary Options partners with of Liverpool FC.

We are doing and will continue doing everything that is in our power to assist all our client past and present in any way they possible.

We urge all the people here on the forum who have a dispute or a complaint to approach us with their account numbers so that we can review each client individually and find the most suitable solution.

Banc De Binary

Yes, we reviewed all the links and searched the entire forum for clients who require our assistance in recovering lost funds or resolving a dispute.

We are unable to assist clients who ignore our messages and decide that spreading hate speech will do them better than trying to resolve the issue in a civilized manner.

We are one of the only brokers on the market who refunds clients even when it is their own loss.
We are a regulated broker by both Cysec and Belize and we are the official Binary Options partners with of Liverpool FC.

We are doing and will continue doing everything that is in our power to assist all our client past and present in any way they possible.

We urge all the people here on the forum who have a dispute or a complaint to approach us with their account numbers so that we can review each client individually and find the most suitable solution.

Banc De Binary
i get the feeling most people just want their money back who have been scammed by yourselves....but what of the many many people who never find this website and who are similarly scammed?if you defraud someone out of their life savings (in many cases we are talking $50,000 and up),then in all honesty you deserve to be investigated from a CRIMINAL perspective,and i believe someone should be informing liverpool fc officially to inform them of the kind of company that they are choosing to affiliate themselves with.

Banc De Binary
I'm 45 yrs old and I never actively participated in any forum or posted that much on any social media sites but due to the CIVILIZED experience with bank de binary, I came to this point after providing all the proofs that the VIP account managers have lied and enrolled me into day trades rather than the promised ventures and the Laurent group trades that cause the loss of more than 94000$ in less than 30min and when requested my money back I was requested to deposits more

Back