1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cecil Robles and Currency Investors Club

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Ron Weiland, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Ron Weiland

Ron Weiland NetPicks.com representative

I purchased their system back on 9/15. It came with a 30 day money back guarantee. I canceled 25 days later on 10/11 and sent an email to Cecil Robles. There was no response. So, on 10/15 I sent an email to his partner Michael Weir..no response. I have since sent several emails regarding my refund and none have be acted on. I am in the process of Charging back. I will never deal with Ethos Trading or Cecil Robles again. Beware.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh 1st Lieutenant

A chargeback is a good step if a company fails to meet a guarantee. Was there a payment processor (regnow, click2sell, etc.)? If so, complaining to the payment processor is also a good way to seek a refund.

3. ray_duenas1

ray_duenas1 Recruit

Hello, I too was scammed by the same name company-Ethos Traders, Inc., but Cecil Robles had used another software named (Fx Predator Pro), yep I was scammed, since Sep 2012 to date still haven't received anything-only today Dec. 11, 2012 I emailed them again & I recieved from the help desk that they forwarded for review. Still waiting.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh 1st Lieutenant

Contact the payment processor. If you used a credit card, get in touch with your bank about options for a charge back. If the first tier customer service seems confused by this, ask for the fraud department.

5. law76

law76 Recruit

I have recently had the same issue. I have asked to cancel my subscription but have received no response, even after numerous attempts.

Were you able to get your money back?

I wish I had checked this site out first!

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh 1st Lieutenant

Same question - is there a payments pricessor (click2sell, regnow, etc.)? Also, is there a credit card involved?

: cecil robles