Everyoption informed me that they are broken and lost all my money!!

There are many things you can and need to do.

COMPLAIN , in means of informing !

on the internet, as offered on this website, on various other websites, send your
complaint to various regulators, check issues with bank’s and payment institutions, etc..

Doesn’t cost a cent, and not much you can do wrong, while complaining, mention your country
of residence, bank’s or payments methods being used etc… even their fake Names !
You need to HURT them.

Eventually you will find similar cases, to yours……and issues will arise!

There is NO open legal gate for scammers

I just want to add that it is also in our best interest to responsibly complain, right? When our money is stolen from underneath our noses, we should get to the net and blast them! But if we have a bad experience, we can't throw a company under the bus. My buddy was trading with GOptions and he blew two grand in a day! He said it was his account manager who told him to PUT all day long and it cost his pocket book to listen. He went and raged on a forum just like this, but then he was back a week later after depositing another thousand with them and won back all his money. What's he to do? He can't take it down...just food for thought.

But ya, man, let's get you your money back!

The EveryOption website now claims they are about to merge into something called AllDayOption.com

It is fascinating--I have had a similar experience but with another broker, OptionYard, that I think is not accredited. Anyhow, I opened an account with $200 because they promised to match it. They did, but then after losing $50 on two trades within a few minutes I waited a day to withdraw my remaining $150 and close out my account. They told me that there was no money in the account! I did not know what to do. I called and pressed and pressed. Finally two weeks later I see a deposit was made back onto my credit card of $150 and when I tried to sign into my account, it no longer existed...

Michael,

Can you please share a a little more about yourself. Information like...

What binary options company or companies you've been employed by?
What binary options company or companies you are currently employed by?

I'll give you a few days to tell everyone all about it. If not, I'll be posting my own speculations based on your IP address.

It's really terrible that you can't your money back just they are broken, once proven that broker selection is very important for us.

Back