Everything goes wrong

Not only you. I experience this many times when I was still learning and I asked myself why did I always loose even when I buy or sell. Is my broker keeping an eye on my trade or what. This was the question I asked but it wasn't like that. I advice you to practice with the demo account and try to come up with a better strategy which will help you to trade good and earn consistently. Maybe on your strategy when you normally buy, try selling those times and see how the market goes.

I think it is common thing if beginner traders didn't make good analysis many times because there are many things to learn in order to make good analysis in any different condition of market. More time to spend in trading, it will give more experiences so it will be better in making analysis and reduce the possibility of loss. Good traders are not traders who never experienced loss but traders who can learn from their mistakes. So, we didn't need to worry with loss possibility but how to learn from the mistakes.

I think it is common thing if beginner traders didn't make good analysis many times because there are many things to learn in order to make good analysis in any different condition of market. More time to spend in trading, it will give more experiences so it will be better in making analysis and reduce the possibility of loss. Good traders are not traders who never experienced loss but traders who can learn from their mistakes. So, we didn't need to worry with loss possibility but how to learn from the mistakes.
Learning from the mistakes is the key to success in Forex so beginner should improve their trading plans and analysis after proper learning as loss is the part of every business so it can be reduced.

In any field of life no one gets a good start, even if you start a shop, you will experience loss or less income in start but as the time goes on, you will become experienced and good in that business and eventually will start making good money.

Honestly brother! I do not believe any trading indicator without moving average. Basically, I use my Price action trading knowledge and draw support and resistant level by using horizontal line. I get much better result from any trading indicator that I believe.

Honestly brother! I do not believe any trading indicator without moving average. Basically, I use my Price action trading knowledge and draw support and resistant level by using horizontal line. I get much better result from any trading indicator that I believe.

Absolutely agree. MAs are the closest indicator related to price actions.

You method of trading is similar like me, I also have 3 moving averages on my chart and I trade using horizontal levels and candle stick formation near or at those price levels.

In any field of life no one gets a good start, even if you start a shop, you will experience loss or less income in start but as the time goes on, you will become experienced and good in that business and eventually will start making good money.

Yes the point here is that you should spend some time in the market and with time you get experienced and your rate of making unsuccessful trades is lowered.

Well in this scenario it would be helpful for you analyze the market in a larger timeframe like H1 and above. And then combine the trading signal given with smaller timeframe like M15, M30 if you are intraday trader, may be this should be helpful in making few pips on consistent basis.

You remind me of myself :) funny enough I had same experience where I was starting, not only when started but it was going on for several years!

Don't get upset, its a normal practise, you just need more patiences and practise.

You remind me of myself :) funny enough I had same experience where I was starting, not only when started but it was going on for several years!

Don't get upset, its a normal practise, you just need more patiences and practise.

Definetely patience is the key to succeed in this highly risky forex trading business which is worth the risk taken. But we need to be practicing trading patiently such that making gains and avoiding being on wrong side becomes possible.

Back