Everything goes wrong

Honestly brother! I do not believe any trading indicator without moving average. Basically, I use my Price action trading knowledge and draw support and resistant level by using horizontal line. I get much better result from any trading indicator that I believe.

I don't think if moving average is the best indicator for trading although it is good indicator for trading too. Some traders could use Bollinger Bands as replacement of Moving Average. But if you're using price action strategy so I don't think if using indicator with price action strategy are good idea because price action strategy is used by naked trading which doesn't use any indicator at all. So, it's weird to combine naked trading strategy with indicator because naked trading strategy is strategy which doesn't use any indicator at all.

вроде нашел своего брокера, но в торговле пару дней просто не везет. и вот думаю, как заставить себя в понедельник начать новую рабочую неделю с чистого листа.

Most of the times it seems so that in the market everything goes so wrong that we end up in making frustrated market analysis because of which there are all chances that we may lose our hard earned money. Thus remain patient and then trade in the forex market.

Most of the times it seems so that in the market everything goes so wrong that we end up in making frustrated market analysis because of which there are all chances that we may lose our hard earned money. Thus remain patient and then trade in the forex market.

Every trade is a stand alone trade, if we keep this in our mind, then we can change our approach to forex market. We think that this trade might up like last trade, good or bad. This causes a distraction in our trading.

I think traders must know when is the best time for entry and exit from the market. If you don't know the best time for trading with your current strategy then it is not surprising that you will feel frustrate because you would think that you made mistakes many times to choose the entry time. It will cause you to think that in mostly chance are hard to earn money. It's better to trade in demo account first, because you won't be worry to lose at all and then you could find out the best time for trading with current strategy.

Winners and losers are randomly distributed, you cannot guarantee a setup to produce profit with 100% surety. This is the reason when you see a good setup and use high lot, upon losing that trade, you go way back on back foot. Don't let this happen to yourself if you want long term progress in trading.

in forex if we go towards worst some times unexpected high profits wait for us. this uncertainty is the part this business. one should not loose hope after some losses. Here we make money too , That is why so many people are connected to this business even after loss.

in forex if we go towards worst some times unexpected high profits wait for us. this uncertainty is the part this business. one should not loose hope after some losses. Here we make money too , That is why so many people are connected to this business even after loss.

Losing hope is what separates bad traders from good traders.

Losing hope is what separates bad traders from good traders.

I agree with your saying, as a trader and especially a new one, you need to keep on practising and don't think of giving up at any time of your struggle. Remember only those succeed in trading that can give it 100% efforts.

Back