Gallant - missing deposit and close before tp

That's when the 100 bucks will do its magic and solve this case;):p

I wasn't clear on that. I thought it was suggested bribing someone at my bank to investigate where my transfer went. I'm obviously mistaken as my bank are obliged to do that without a bribe.

My bank could trace the funds but I copied and pasted all the details from Gallant's web site. Given Gallant's lack of response, I think they're either on their way for a change (e.g., bankrupt then start again) or are just downright incompetent.

I wasn't clear on that. I thought it was suggested bribing someone at my bank to investigate where my transfer went. I'm obviously mistaken as my bank are obliged to do that without a bribe.

My bank could trace the funds but I copied and pasted all the details from Gallant's web site. Given Gallant's lack of response, I think they're either on their way for a change (e.g., bankrupt then start again) or are just downright incompetent.

Your bank, the broker, all worth that 100 bucks & that's too much:), more than enough:p

Believe me, it makes everything work quickly like magic:) Opens all doors:D

So, you didn't get any response from Gallant broker yet? Had you inform it about this thread?

Get some transaction invoice from your bank. No reason for your bank not to know the final destiny of your transaction.
If Gallant continues with no response, file a complaint at its regulatory body.

I think its regulated in the US, so it will not be hard to make a complaint at U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission & Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Other members could also better help you in this regard as a follow up I think;)

Suggesting bribing a broker is beyond ludicrous. If a broker does plan to take your money, you'll only be giving them extra money. If there really is some sort of paperwork issue, it will be worked out and you would only be throwing away the bribe money.

Kamdark, ask your bank to run the trace. Send whatever confirmation you have from your bank already to Gallant and ask them to recheck from their end.

Once the source of the delay is found, then it will be time to figure out if Gallant may owe you compensation or not.

Certainly, never suggesting to bribe a scam broker, will surely end up stolen like your account money.
My yesterday sentence within the post was just for humorousness despite it can be applied for many cases in our real life(like not away of banks;))

Kamdarc must get a clear answer from your bank regarding the final destiny of your transaction.
If you can get it written, that will be the best option, so you post it here and send it too as a proof to Gallant broker.

Well, the saga kind of ends. I've been sending weekly emails and someone replied today and deposited the money. That doesn't get over the fact that my strategy still works and the margin calls would not have been made had they done what my other brokers do so easily. So I'm slightly out of pocket with them but as stated, my purpose really was to test them with hundreds rather than thousands. Test them I have and they close most trades before tp based on my experience. I'm still disgruntled with them because of the unnecessary margin calls and will pursue this via the authorities over there. I doubt this will go anywhere as I can't expect Gallant to know how I use my accounts.

I'm grateful to this forum and the advice and interest in this thread. I hope that no one else uses Gallant as they are clearly not what they claim to be. I hope that others benefit from my experience. There are far better brokers out there.

Go ahead with the trace from your bank. If the money really was sent correctly and arrived with no delays, it's time to ask Gallant if they intend to provide compensation or not.

Go ahead with the trace from your bank. If the money really was sent correctly and arrived with no delays, it's time to ask Gallant if they intend to provide compensation or not.

Isn't worth it. Test complete. Gallant failed.

Back