GUILTY Case# 2016-059 | amal2885 vs No1options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that No1options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to wonder, with all the complaints about these thieves, their almost exact same MO with their victims, (insisting on more deposits to justify a withdrawal); WHY haven't these crooks been arrested & shut down? It's not hard to get plenty of names, addresses, etc associated with them, so how hard can it be for authorities to track them down and at LEAST shut them down??!!
actually i also don't understand in a today internet where downloading mp3 is crime how these thieves stay unpunished?

The copyright on the MP3 is owned by a large corporation which has a team of lawyers and lobbyists fighting to preserve the company's exclusive rights. Many of these companies work with other companies that share similar interests.

Many binary options companies are hidden behind multiple corporate shells. Most of the names given as employees are fake. Tracking the money moving around the world requires a large amount of effort.

This is where filing complaints at the FPA and eConsumer.gov come in. Putting as much evidence as possible where the regulators can find it improves the odds of action being taken.

Privilegetrading.com that scammed my profits use the same address 20-22 Wenlock Road,London N1 7GU.UK.It means there is a lot scamming business taking place in that address.

Privilegetrading.com that scammed my profits use the same address 20-22 Wenlock Road,London N1 7GU.UK.It means there is a lot scamming business taking place in that address.
this is virtual address provided by http://www.londonpresence.com/contact-us/

I've wrote email to them that's answer that i received:

Dear Amal

Thank you for your email and for bringing this to our attention.

It is advisable that you contact either the police, trading standards or the National Fraud Bureau if you have concerns about this company. They will be able to look into the matter for you.

Kind Regards,

Colleen T

Made Simple Group
www.madesimplegroup.com
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
0203 217 0999

Ticket Details

Looks like you or your father has fallen into their trap, I believe there is no trading going on in this company it is fake, the names of the so called employees are are fake. The money goes only in one direction here and that is into the pockets of this filthy low life scammer who runs this scam, possibly "CHRISTIAN JOSE COSMES LANCON," if that is his real name.

We voted guilty for this fraudulent, fake company before. They must have a long line of victims at this stage.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...2016-002-teresa-bebb-vs-no1options-com.43546/

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/no1options-suck/

http://scambroker.com/no1options/

Hello amal
I'm in the same boat as you. Got talked into depositing way to much money and then some more to a new account to be able to withdraw.
I feel so stupid, I have lost all my savings. However, I have read about people getting their money back from no1options so I have a little bit of hope left in me.
Please keep updating here on the forum about what no1options tells you.

Dudemeister, go ahead and get a thread of your own open in Scam Alerts.

And my vote is GUILTY!

So Sean Davis is still there doing what he does best!! Having wiped out €30K off my account in 13 minutes, why would you let this guy anywhere near your account. GUILTY all the way

l share your frustration why such frauds and scammers still at large even after complaining to the legal enforcement authorities and even after proven guilty in FPA. Seems no legal actions against such people. l had been cheated twice and other brokers l traded before like Plus500 and X-forex though no issue with me which are regulated by FCA and CYSEC are also having withdrawal issues from some clients and no legal actions against the brokers by the regulators. So l really would not know if there is any good forex broker to trade with. Wish you best of luck to recover the money.

Back