GUILTY Case# 2016-059 | amal2885 vs No1options.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that No1options.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 98.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another example of dishonest broker manipulations and what, a "no loss insurance policy"? Come on, folks this is a RED FLAG, any broker that promises a risk free trade is most likely parking your orders on their demo server, and burglarizing your account.
According to client complaints and analysis on ScamAdviser.com, this broker's website is suspicious and unsafe.

Hello amal
I'm in the same boat as you. Got talked into depositing way to much money and then some more to a new account to be able to withdraw.
I feel so stupid, I have lost all my savings. However, I have read about people getting their money back from no1options so I have a little bit of hope left in me.
Please keep updating here on the forum about what no1options tells you.
Hi, there is no updates from them.i'm writing everyday. i advice you to open a case in this web page and write to all contacts that i shared above.maybe that will change smthg

i propose to do a youtube video also.unfortunately my English is very bad for this if anyone can tell others about no1options in youtube by links to all these complains that will be very helpful to everyone. because before depositing last time i searched youtube and didn't find any info about them.if i find maybe i didn't deposited. unfortunately posts from this site didn't come up when i googled.i found this posts only after i searched within FPA

do you know anyone who got money back from no1options? can you please share how they managed this?

I was mostly thinking about the guy who wrote this thread. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/resolved-no1options.41643/#post-214479
I also have a friend who has been able to withdraw money from them earlier without problems. I have had some contact with them last week and the week before but now it seems they have completely ignored me. I am trying to reach them by customer support and the emails you listed but no answer so far.

these thieves still not answering my mails.i wrote and email from fake account they answered but when i wrote emails from my account they ignore them

Looks like the live chat is working today for once. Seems to be only "Alice" working and answering questions though, but better than nothing if you want to talk to someone at no1.

I received following email from Cyprus Financial ombudsman. Do you think that will help? they want me to pay Eur 20.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: No1Options.com
To:

Dear M r. ,

In reply to your e-mail received on the 1 st of March 2016 we are forwarding to you attached to this e-mail the complaint submission form, which you have to print it and fill it according to the general information found on the first page of the form.

The Complaint Form can besubmitted by e-mail and must be accompanied by a receipt of payment of the fee of twenty euro (€20).

If you have any questions when completing your application please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Ombudsman Office for any further clarifications, office phone number +357 22848900

Thank you

Financial Ombudsman Office

The Cyprus Financial Ombudman is relatively new. So far, I have not seen any rulings from them. If you don't file the report, they won't do anything for you. If you do file the report, the most you can lose is 20 Euros.

Guilty of No1 Option - Case of amal 2885, No1 Option cons their victims of their hard money and converted into their bogus bonuses.....of which cannot make any withdrawals, and they make sure that you will be always riding of their their bogus bonuses and then they have the cheek to transfer more deposit..Conmen and fraudsters. :mad:

Back