GUILTY Case# 2016-101 | mbreitfelder vs porterfinance.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that PorterFinance.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go on live chat with some other forex brokers, preferably regulated ones, and ask about trading on Saturday.

I contacted Nadex via email because they have contradictory information on their own, different pages.

Reply from Porter Finance regarding their Head of Complaints, David Rodriguez, never contacting me from one of their Support Agents (I received 5 of the same responses as I sent multiple requests under different subjects to have David Rodriguez call me)....

"

Lisa Isaac
Fri, 05/20/16 2:53 am

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

Your account is closed and your funds refunded, Therefor David is not able to contact you."

After this, I want treble the canceled trades. I will have more information over the weekend.

Nadex got back to me late last night and responded with this:

"We do not offer Forex. We offer binary options that track FX pairs.

Nadex is open for trading 6pm ET Sunday through 4:15pm ET Friday, excluding EOD(end-of-day) processing hours which occur between 5pm and 6pm ETon Monday through Thursday.

Nadex Team"

More information to come over the weekend that will be explosive.

Still trading after midnight Eastern Time...will have pictures to upload on Saturday. Right now paying out at 65%.

Porter Finance just ended their USDJPY - OTC (as they list it) at 2:00 am. They went from trading at 65% to 74% with a time gap in between just like they did when I traded on 4/30/16. I will have some files to upload later today as it is late and I want to get the best images and files for you to show you what this company is doing. Their "System Failure" is BUNK and I want my winnings. I need to know if there is any regulatory agency out there that can help with these crooks!!

Porter Finance started trading again and it is almost 3:30 am Eastern Time. USDJPY - OTC is still listed and being traded at this moment. Many pictures are being taken with my phone so as to have as much data as possible for your review.

I have a question, or maybe two. Porter Finance allowed USDJPY - OTC trading until I couldn't stay up any longer at 5:15 am. The numbers that were being reported on Porter's web site were 7 hours ahead of me, Eastern Time. London, where Porter Finance is located, is 5 hours ahead of me, but Panda, the Trading Platform which is integrated into Porter Finance's web site is 7 hours ahead of me, Eastern Time. Panda looks to be CySEC regulated and if they provided, and showed, the wrong numbers on Porter Finance's web site, would that be Panda's or Porter Finance's mistake? Now I can see why that Porter Finance had no one on site on the weekend, they depend on Panda 100% to provide the correct numbers and whatever was on Porter Finance's web site was Panda's problem, not Porter Finance's. Panda provides 100% total and complete running of their client's trading platform (plus more) and integrates it into the web site so that it looks like the broker's own trading platform. Hmmm....Panda or Porter Finance? I am now thinking Panda and talking to them and their insurance company about their coverage. Just my two cents there. What is everyone's thoughts?

Back