GUILTY Case# 2017-061 | Deepakjain vs fxpearl.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxPearl.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 95 99.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just sent a formal invitation to FxPearl. Let's hope they show up and get this resolved.

I got a reply from Bala yesterday. Bala claims to not be in day to day operations, but offered to forward the message to management. Please post an update on Thursday or Friday to let me know if you've heard anything or not.

I got a reply from Bala yesterday. Bala claims to not be in day to day operations, but offered to forward the message to management. Please post an update on Thursday or Friday to let me know if you've heard anything or not.
Let me first give you a background. The firm has no employees left - just an IB and two support staff (with no proper training).Bala is exclusively the front man and by doing this he's trying to evade and buy time. 14 emails and no response is that a good sign? But that aside I respect your decision to wait till Friday and I look forward to hearing more on the same w/o fail.

Hi there, no reply from Pearl CM till now. They have no intention to repay any of the amount. TILL NOW name of the account is not changed. Pearl CM is threatening me to withdraw the complaint in here else they will not RETURN my funds. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS?

Hello mate - Today is Friday, end of biz hours and still no update. WE NEED TO ACT FASTER on this else he will eat all my money

This has the hallmarks of a latency arbitrage EA. Why have you gone from trading 0.01 lots to then place big orders of 3 lots?

Are we able to see a complete statement? This will show the members of forex peace army the true nature of your trading.

Back