How I'm turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.

peti305

Wealthified Representative
Hello everybody,

I am trading only after the best high-impact news events when my conditions meet.
I backtested my strategy with my selected news events back to 2006 and I have around 25% loss ratio, the rest of the 75% is win or break even.
My stop loss is always at 15 pips minus spread, my target profit is at 30 pips plus spread. With some news I have a take profit of 15 or 20 pips.

Because of the exceptional winning ratio, I risk more than usual. I risk always 8% of my current balance (thats the 15pips).
With my strategy historically I would only had a few instances when I reach 4 consecutive losses, which would be equal to around 28.6% drawdown. More consecutive losses I didn't find, of course it doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm prepared for it.

Historically, some months will end up with little loss, or around break even, the rest will end up at big profit or doubling my balance.

I will post a picture after every trade, and at the end of each month I will post a picture of my statement, so you will see that I won't do bull**** here.

One million USD here I come!

Started from $1.487, current balance: $9.390

Performance:

January +47% Proof
February +16% Proof
March +73% Proof
April -18% Proof
May -9% Proof
June +5% Proof
July +73% Proof
August +4% Proof
September -31% Proof
October +38% Proof
November +48% Proof
December +6% Proof

From 2015 I am no longer going to update this thread, because I moved it to the commercial part of the forum.
Here is the link for it:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...anaged-accounts-performance-2014-631-5-a.html

See you there :)

Last edited:
I post my first 3 trades of 2014.

First was after the GB Official Bank Rate announcement at 9th Jan.

I bought GBPUSD and closed it with a little loss, because after 45min the EUR Minimum Bid Rate announcement came.
However if I would keep the trade open it would have been a pure 30 pips of win.

2014-01.png

Second was at the ECB Press Conference just 90 min after the GB rate statement.

I sold EURUSD and it was an easy 30pip win.

2014-02.png

At 10th Jan, I traded the US Non Farm Payrolls report.

I sold CADJPY and ended up with break even.

2014-03.png

So here is my live account statement at the moment, after the first 3 trades.

I started with around $1.485, that was my $1.500 deposit minus fees.

After this I will post my statement at the last day of every month.

2014stat0.png

...hmmm...very ambitious project!:cool:....and a few (including myself) have tried to achieve this feat and ALL failed miserably even though most got off to a very good start.

Ok, on a very rough & simple calculations:
On average making approx usd200 profits per trade, you will need to make 5,000 trades to make USD1million
There are approx 260 trading days per year, and at usd200 profits per day, it will take you approx 19.23 years to make that USD1million

Well, hopefully you will be the first one to make that achievement here at the FPA and, in 19.23 years from now, we shall be reading your final posting on your success:p

Ok, on a very rough & simple calculations:
On average making approx usd200 profits per trade, you will need to make 5,000 trades to make USD1million
There are approx 260 trading days per year, and at usd200 profits per day, it will take you approx 19.23 years to make that USD1million

Well, hopefully you will be the first one to make that achievement here at the FPA and, in 19.23 years from now, we shall be reading your final posting on your success:p

As my first post said, I am risking always 8% of my current balance, so I am using compound interest.
One win generates me 16% profit, so starting from $1.500, I'll need 44 consecutive wins to reach $1 million (1500 x 1.16 x 1.16.....). I'll have losses too, so I'll need around 65 wins.
Historically I'll need ~1,5 years to reach that.

As my first post said, I am risking always 8% of my current balance, so I am using compound interest.
One win generates me 16% profit, so starting from $1.500, I'll need 44 consecutive wins to reach $1 million (1500 x 1.16 x 1.16.....). I'll have losses too, so I'll need around 65 wins.
Historically I'll need ~1,5 years to reach that.

Ok, so we can expect you to be posting your trade results here for the next 1.5 years:p

yep :)

No trades taken this week.

I like your approach peti305.
It has some balls attached.

Open up a separate account where you dump tiny amounts of money , the most leverage you can get and the maximum risk.It helps take the edge off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back