How I'm turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this January news trading is working pretty well... I watch other news releases too, and almost all would gave a win too.
Of course that doesn't mean it will be this good all year long, sometimes I have to wait for 2 months for something to happen.
I just have to be patient and insist to my strategy.

Today I traded the UK Interest Rate statement, bought GBPUSD.
Got out at break even.

2014-09.png

After I traded ECB Press Conference, bought EURUSD.
Made a loss of 15 pips.

2014-10.png

I got a very bad luck on this trade, but nevermind. Had a good January before :)

Wow, great achievement man. I like one thing in you that you are very confident and ambitious and thats the first condition one should have to reach the goals and fulfil all the achievements. Well in Forex market there are so many odds working against you. f your Broker will allow you to collect USD 1 Million then hopefully it is quite possible that you will hit the target with 8 percent of risk in every trade.

Syed Shahzad

Wow, great achievement man. I like one thing in you that you are very confident and ambitious and thats the first condition one should have to reach the goals and fulfil all the achievements. Well in Forex market there are so many odds working against you. f your Broker will allow you to collect USD 1 Million then hopefully it is quite possible that you will hit the target with 8 percent of risk in every trade.

Syed Shahzad

There is a reputable broker who payed 1mln (made from 20.000) to their trader.
best Pr imo.

This friday I traded the US NFP report, and sold CADJPY.
Was a loss
-15 pips

2014-11.png

Even the very best news can give sometimes a loss, thats why I never do overtrade and never enter the market again.

Syed Shahzad

Thank you. I have a true ECN broker and I am sure my money is in the right place, before opening my live account I made a huge research for a few weeks over the forex market and brokers to find the very best one.

Yesterday I traded the US Chair Yellen Testimony, and sold EURUSD.
It just missed my take profit by 1pip, and got out at break even.

0pips

2014-12.png

Today I traded the UK Inflation Report and bought GBPUSD.
Win

+30pips

2014-13.png

Attachments

• 2014-13.png
    2014-13.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back